Hair We Go Weddings Reviews

58 | Amesbury, MA

58 Reviews for Hair We Go Weddings

• Chandler

Chandler M. · Married on 04/09/2021

The most incredible experience!

If you want to look and feel like a goddess on your wedding day, then Sharon & Nicole are the one's to see! They were absolutely amazing! My bridal party looked and felt incredible! I have never felt so beautiful, they truly are artists! They were so professional and fun to work with! To both Sharon & Nicole, thank you for being apart of the best day of my life! I could not have done it without you!
    -Chandler

Sent on 04/11/2021

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Chandler we thank you so much for your review, without or brides we would be nothing. We greatly appreciate your kind words. You and your family were a pleasure to work with, and they are very entertaining ❣

Elizabeth K. · Married on 10/01/2020

Fall 2020 Wedding

I used Hair We Go Weddings for both hair and makeup for my fall 2020 wedding and could not have been more thrilled with the experience! Sharon and Nichole were absolutely amazing to work with and were so accommodating with navigating all of the changes that came with having to significantly alter my wedding plans due to the COVID 19 pandemic. I had myself, a bridal party of 7, my mother and the mother of the groom who all needed hair and makeup done and I can say that every person was so happy with how it turned out. They were able to accommodate many different styles/preferences (hair length, makeup, etc) and did an amazing job with it all. I would highly recommend Sharon and her team to anyone having a north shore MA wedding!
    (Photos attached captured by Ebacher Photography)

Sent on 04/01/2021
  • Gina

Gina R. · Married on 08/27/2020

Gorgeous work

Sharon with hair we go weddings did such an amazing job. I went in for my hair trial and had a couple things I wanted to adjust for the wedding and she nailed it. She listened to what I was looking for and made it happen.

Sent on 08/30/2020

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Gina, Thank you for you kind review, it was a pleasure to work with you and your bridal party (your mom's a hoot!) Looking forward to some formal pictures ❤

Danielle K. · Married on 08/15/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Despite getting married during a pandemic Sharon and Nichole gave me exactly what I wanted for hair and make up during to make my wedding look just perfect! They extremely accommodating given the circumstances of the pandemic! I would recommend to any bride! Thank you so much Sharon and Nichole!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Thank you Danielle, it was our pleasure! We would love to see some formal pictures when they are available 😊

Lee A. · Married on 08/15/2020

Stunning work by Sharon and Nichole

Sharon and Nichole are literally the best!!! They made everyone feel so comfortable and everyone’s hair and makeup came out PERFECTLY!!!! They were super friendly, very accommodating and provided amazing service. I would highly recommend booking them for your wedding!!!!

Ashley S. · Married on 06/13/2020

Sharon is the sweetest!

Loved everything about Hair we Go Weddings! Sharon was so nice and accommodating. I highly recommend her, and if I lived closer I would be going to her for all my hair needs!

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

What a crazy year! Im so happy you went ahead and had your wedding. Excited for your next venture 😉
    Thank you for including Hair we go weddings.

Erin V. · Married on 06/12/2020

Amazing Hair and Makeup

Hair We Go Weddings did hair and makeup for my wedding in September, and I truly cannot say enough good things. Sharon and Nicole were extremely kind, professional, and flexible, in what was a crazy time to be planning a wedding. They captured my hair and makeup visions perfectly, and I couldn't have been happier! If you are looking for hair and makeup, look no further! You will not be disappointed!

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Erin It was a pleasure to work with you! We are excited you attached a couple pictures and would love to see more😉 We greatly appreciate your review.

• Keriann

Keriann C. · Married on 11/16/2019

Great experience!

I am so lucky to have had Gretchen and Nicole on my wedding day! They did an amazing job! None of us wear much makeup day to day, if at all, so we (most especially my Mom) were afraid of looking over done. They did a wonderful job of making everyone feel both comfortable and beautiful. They were so much fun to work with and I would definitely recommend them! Thank you both for your amazing work!

Sent on 02/07/2020

Elaine P. · Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent, professional service

Sharon and Nichole make a wonderful mother/daughter team! I was so impressed with not only their professionalism but their talent and patience to make the whole Wedding party feel and look their best at my daughter’s recent Wedding. I wouldn’t hesitate for a minute to recommend them to future brides and her bridal party.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Rachel · Married on 09/08/2019

Amazing to work with!!!

Sharon was absolutely amazing to work with ! She is so talented and is really able to recreate anything you show her . I met her while I was a bridesmaid in a friend’s wedding and was sold after seeing her do 8 completely different hair styles after looking at a pic of each for just a second . I hired her for my wedding and couldn’t have been happier with my choice ! She arrived on time , got all of our up-dos done on time and they were absolutely stunning ! Half of my group have hair that does not hold a curl well and she was able to make ALL of updos last the entire day !! We danced and partied and you would have never known it ! I can’t recommend her enough !

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Cait

Cait · Married on 08/20/2019

Sharon and Nicole are Fabulous

First, let me say that Sharon and Nicole are amazing women who genuinely care about their clients. I felt like I had two more moms/aunts while they were there. It was super comforting and helpful.
    I had 11 people get hair and makeup done and I was blown away by how great everyone looked. I especially loved my hair, I truly felt like a princess. Another positive thing about Hair We Go Weddings is that their pricing is better than any other vender I saw in the area. That's the main reason I chose them originally. Overall, Sharon and Nicole were caring, considerate, punctual, flexible, efficient, affordable, and insanely talented. I strongly recommend them for your wedding. They will make your party look and feel glamorous!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Maya M. · Married on 07/27/2019

Highly recommend, they are AMAZING

Sharon and Nicole were absolutely amazing. They traveled to our hotel for the morning of our wedding to help us get ready and do hair and makeup for the entire bridal party. They made us all feel beautiful! I would highly recommend!! Thank you both for everything!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Maya thank you for your Amazing review! There is nothing better to us than a Happy Bride & bridal party! 🥂😀
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 07/04/2019

Beautiful Hair & Makeup! ❤️

I can't say enough about Sharon and her incredible team of hair and makeup professionals. Together they made my wedding day so special and my entire bridal party looked GORGEOUS! Not only that, their calm demeanor and funny personalities made the day super chill and not stressful at all even though they had a large group of ladies to work with. I was so thrilled with my hair and makeup and received so many compliments throughout the evening. The pictures came out beautiful and my hair and makeup looked beautiful all night long. If you are looking for hair and makeup services to come to your location so you can relax and enjoy your special day, look no further. I highly recommend Hair We Go Weddings.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Lisa M. · Married on 06/30/2019

Fabulous!!

Sharon and Nicole were so easy to work with, and my day was perfect!! Everyone was so happy with their hair and makeup, especially me (the bride)! The prices were fair, they were on time, and we all had a great time together!!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Lisa thank you for including us on your special day! We've seen some of your pics and they are Amazing!!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing hair and make up, easy to work with

We LOVED working with Sharon and Nichole for our wedding last weekend. They came to the home we rented and did hair and make up for 5 of us in 5 hours. They were professional, funny, had great suggestions and were very easy to be around. We all loved how our hair came out, me especially. Sharon made great suggestions on accessories for mine and my mothers hair - she even saved the day by bringing hair pieces for me when I realized I lost mine. We had airbrush make up and lashes. Nichole did a wonderful job keeping us looking as natural as possible. Everyone looked gorgeous and was very pleased with the experience - highly highly recommend!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Hi Ashley! Thank you for including us on your wedding day! Everyone was great to work with and we had so many laughs! Thanks for including some pictures, look forward to more😊
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 06/14/2019

Hair we go weddings

Please do yourself a favor brides and book Hair We Go for your hair and makeup for your special day. Sharon and Nicole worked their magic and we all looked like a million bucks!!!!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Hi Andrea! Thank you for having us! Your wedding party was great 😁 and those dance moves💃 you go girl!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing Hair and Makeup Experience.

My bridesmaids, groomsmaids, and I had the best time hanging out with them while getting our hair and makeup done. Sharon & Nichole became a part of our group and fit right in with our wedding party. Everything was relaxed and our hair and makeup turned out amazing. We all received so many compliments and I will definitely recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Thank you for including Hair we go weddings on your special day! It was our pleasure to work with you😊
    Sharon & Nichole
  • Carla

Carla P. · Married on 04/13/2019

Professional Job Well Done

Susie took care of the hair for 8 bridesmaids, the bride (myself), my mother and the flower girl. She did a great job on everyone and managed the time that we had allotted very well. I did a trial with her ahead of time which was very helpful because she tried out different hair styles on me until we found exactly what worked. We also tried on my veil with the hairstyle, which made me feel prepared for the day of. Thanks Susie and Hair We Go Weddings!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Stacey · Married on 03/23/2019

Awesome service, my hair looked so great and the stylist was friendly knowledgeable and fun.

Susie was amazing stylist and made the whole preparation for the event so much fun and relaxing. All I had to do was choose one photo and she made it come to life. I would definitely recommend Hair we go for any event.

Sent on 03/23/2019

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Stacey Happy Wedding day! We greatly appreciate your review and are pleased to make your day a pleasure. Thank you💞
  • nichole

Nichole · Married on 03/23/2019

Wonderful! I’m so happy I chose Hair we go Wedding!

Susie was amazing! I had a Gatsby themed wedding and she nailed it! She came to my house set up shop and literally spent the whole day doing gorgeous hair!All of my bridesmaid including myself absolutely loved our hair. She had 6 of us and each one wanted a different style. Susie was on it! She listened and did exactly what was asked. Thank you for making us all look beautiful for a very special day.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Megan · Married on 10/20/2018

Incredible!

Sharon and her girls did mine and my bridesmaids hair and makeup on my wedding day and were absolutely amazing. Their work was so beautiful- all the girls loved the way they looked and were so pleased with how they executed their ideas. On top of their amazing work, the girls are so much fun and made us so comfortable. They were like part of the family! They didn’t rush off after they were done like a lot of hairstylists will at weddings, but stuck around and had fun with us as we finished getting ready. They were so attentive to our needs and comfort and enhanced our experience so much. Would recommend to absolutely anyone. Just the best!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Megan, Thank you for including us on your wedding day. Everyone was so gracious and we enjoyed working with these lovely ladies. We would love to see some pictures😊

Rebecca · Married on 10/13/2018

Morning Wedding? -- Not an issue!

Thank you so much for your all that you did on my wedding day!
    Jeremy and I decided to have a morning wedding. Hair and makeup started at 07:00am. We knew what I wanted with my hair and makeup. My brides maids and flower girls hair were done off the cuff, and they were beautiful! I am so pleased how we all looked. Thank you for your talent and you peaceful balance that you brought in with you when we started! The day was so smooth because of you two doing our hair and makeup!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Thank you Rebecca for including us in your special day💕 We loved each of your girls and there uniqueness. The scents flowing with your gratitude made it extra special. Would love to see some pictures😊
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 10/12/2018

Absolutely wonderful

I have to say that from beginning to end working with Sharon, Nichole, and their team was amazing. They are professional, talented, efficient, affordable, and down to earth people. I knew they were the right choice for my wedding party when initially meeting them for the trial. Everything went so smoothly the morning of the wedding and I could not have asked for a better day overall! They helped make the experience fun and stress free, and all the girls looked absolutely beautiful with hair and makeup. I loved my hair/make-up even more for the wedding day than the trial. Thank you so much to the team at Hair We Go Weddings for helping to make our special day complete!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Alicia, Thank you so much for your kind review and your pictures, we greatly appreciate it. It was a pleasure to work with you.
    Sharon,
    Hair we go

Melissa H. · Married on 09/28/2018

They were amazing all around and great to work with!

Hair We Go did my hair and make up for my wedding and they did an amazing job! I would definitely recommend them to go your wedding!!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Hi Melissa, We had such a good time styling you and your wedding party. You made such a Stunning Bride! We would love to see some pictures😊