Hair We Go Weddings Reviews

51 Reviews for Hair We Go Weddings

• Gina

Gina Rauch · Married on 08/27/2020

Gorgeous work

Sharon with hair we go weddings did such an amazing job. I went in for my hair trial and had a couple things I wanted to adjust for the wedding and she nailed it. She listened to what I was looking for and made it happen.

Sent on 08/30/2020

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Gina, Thank you for you kind review, it was a pleasure to work with you and your bridal party (your mom's a hoot!) Looking forward to some formal pictures ❤
  • Keriann

Keriann Cabral · Married on 11/16/2019

Great experience!

I am so lucky to have had Gretchen and Nicole on my wedding day! They did an amazing job! None of us wear much makeup day to day, if at all, so we (most especially my Mom) were afraid of looking over done. They did a wonderful job of making everyone feel both comfortable and beautiful. They were so much fun to work with and I would definitely recommend them! Thank you both for your amazing work!

Sent on 02/07/2020

Elaine Poretta · Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent, professional service

Sharon and Nichole make a wonderful mother/daughter team! I was so impressed with not only their professionalism but their talent and patience to make the whole Wedding party feel and look their best at my daughter’s recent Wedding. I wouldn’t hesitate for a minute to recommend them to future brides and her bridal party.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Rachel · Married on 09/08/2019

Amazing to work with!!!

Sharon was absolutely amazing to work with ! She is so talented and is really able to recreate anything you show her . I met her while I was a bridesmaid in a friend’s wedding and was sold after seeing her do 8 completely different hair styles after looking at a pic of each for just a second . I hired her for my wedding and couldn’t have been happier with my choice ! She arrived on time , got all of our up-dos done on time and they were absolutely stunning ! Half of my group have hair that does not hold a curl well and she was able to make ALL of updos last the entire day !! We danced and partied and you would have never known it ! I can’t recommend her enough !

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Cait

Cait · Married on 08/20/2019

Sharon and Nicole are Fabulous

First, let me say that Sharon and Nicole are amazing women who genuinely care about their clients. I felt like I had two more moms/aunts while they were there. It was super comforting and helpful.
    I had 11 people get hair and makeup done and I was blown away by how great everyone looked. I especially loved my hair, I truly felt like a princess. Another positive thing about Hair We Go Weddings is that their pricing is better than any other vender I saw in the area. That's the main reason I chose them originally. Overall, Sharon and Nicole were caring, considerate, punctual, flexible, efficient, affordable, and insanely talented. I strongly recommend them for your wedding. They will make your party look and feel glamorous!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Maya Martignetti · Married on 07/27/2019

Highly recommend, they are AMAZING

Sharon and Nicole were absolutely amazing. They traveled to our hotel for the morning of our wedding to help us get ready and do hair and makeup for the entire bridal party. They made us all feel beautiful! I would highly recommend!! Thank you both for everything!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Maya thank you for your Amazing review! There is nothing better to us than a Happy Bride & bridal party! 🥂😀

Lisa Mandell Sawyer · Married on 06/30/2019

Fabulous!!

Sharon and Nicole were so easy to work with, and my day was perfect!! Everyone was so happy with their hair and makeup, especially me (the bride)! The prices were fair, they were on time, and we all had a great time together!!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Lisa thank you for including us on your special day! We've seen some of your pics and they are Amazing!!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing hair and make up, easy to work with

We LOVED working with Sharon and Nichole for our wedding last weekend. They came to the home we rented and did hair and make up for 5 of us in 5 hours. They were professional, funny, had great suggestions and were very easy to be around. We all loved how our hair came out, me especially. Sharon made great suggestions on accessories for mine and my mothers hair - she even saved the day by bringing hair pieces for me when I realized I lost mine. We had airbrush make up and lashes. Nichole did a wonderful job keeping us looking as natural as possible. Everyone looked gorgeous and was very pleased with the experience - highly highly recommend!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Hi Ashley! Thank you for including us on your wedding day! Everyone was great to work with and we had so many laughs! Thanks for including some pictures, look forward to more😊
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 06/14/2019

Hair we go weddings

Please do yourself a favor brides and book Hair We Go for your hair and makeup for your special day. Sharon and Nicole worked their magic and we all looked like a million bucks!!!!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Hi Andrea! Thank you for having us! Your wedding party was great 😁 and those dance moves💃 you go girl!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing Hair and Makeup Experience.

My bridesmaids, groomsmaids, and I had the best time hanging out with them while getting our hair and makeup done. Sharon & Nichole became a part of our group and fit right in with our wedding party. Everything was relaxed and our hair and makeup turned out amazing. We all received so many compliments and I will definitely recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Thank you for including Hair we go weddings on your special day! It was our pleasure to work with you😊
    Sharon & Nichole
  • Carla

Carla Planz · Married on 04/13/2019

Professional Job Well Done

Susie took care of the hair for 8 bridesmaids, the bride (myself), my mother and the flower girl. She did a great job on everyone and managed the time that we had allotted very well. I did a trial with her ahead of time which was very helpful because she tried out different hair styles on me until we found exactly what worked. We also tried on my veil with the hairstyle, which made me feel prepared for the day of. Thanks Susie and Hair We Go Weddings!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Stacey · Married on 03/23/2019

Awesome service, my hair looked so great and the stylist was friendly knowledgeable and fun.

Susie was amazing stylist and made the whole preparation for the event so much fun and relaxing. All I had to do was choose one photo and she made it come to life. I would definitely recommend Hair we go for any event.

Sent on 03/23/2019

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Stacey Happy Wedding day! We greatly appreciate your review and are pleased to make your day a pleasure. Thank you💞
  • nichole

nichole · Married on 03/23/2019

Wonderful! I’m so happy I chose Hair we go Wedding!

Susie was amazing! I had a Gatsby themed wedding and she nailed it! She came to my house set up shop and literally spent the whole day doing gorgeous hair!All of my bridesmaid including myself absolutely loved our hair. She had 6 of us and each one wanted a different style. Susie was on it! She listened and did exactly what was asked. Thank you for making us all look beautiful for a very special day.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Megan M. · Married on 10/20/2018

Incredible!

Sharon and her girls did mine and my bridesmaids hair and makeup on my wedding day and were absolutely amazing. Their work was so beautiful- all the girls loved the way they looked and were so pleased with how they executed their ideas. On top of their amazing work, the girls are so much fun and made us so comfortable. They were like part of the family! They didn’t rush off after they were done like a lot of hairstylists will at weddings, but stuck around and had fun with us as we finished getting ready. They were so attentive to our needs and comfort and enhanced our experience so much. Would recommend to absolutely anyone. Just the best!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Megan, Thank you for including us on your wedding day. Everyone was so gracious and we enjoyed working with these lovely ladies. We would love to see some pictures😊

Rebecca · Married on 10/13/2018

Morning Wedding? -- Not an issue!

Thank you so much for your all that you did on my wedding day!
    Jeremy and I decided to have a morning wedding. Hair and makeup started at 07:00am. We knew what I wanted with my hair and makeup. My brides maids and flower girls hair were done off the cuff, and they were beautiful! I am so pleased how we all looked. Thank you for your talent and you peaceful balance that you brought in with you when we started! The day was so smooth because of you two doing our hair and makeup!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Thank you Rebecca for including us in your special day💕 We loved each of your girls and there uniqueness. The scents flowing with your gratitude made it extra special. Would love to see some pictures😊
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 10/12/2018

Absolutely wonderful

I have to say that from beginning to end working with Sharon, Nichole, and their team was amazing. They are professional, talented, efficient, affordable, and down to earth people. I knew they were the right choice for my wedding party when initially meeting them for the trial. Everything went so smoothly the morning of the wedding and I could not have asked for a better day overall! They helped make the experience fun and stress free, and all the girls looked absolutely beautiful with hair and makeup. I loved my hair/make-up even more for the wedding day than the trial. Thank you so much to the team at Hair We Go Weddings for helping to make our special day complete!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Alicia, Thank you so much for your kind review and your pictures, we greatly appreciate it. It was a pleasure to work with you.
    Sharon,
    Hair we go

Melissa Hill · Married on 09/28/2018

They were amazing all around and great to work with!

Hair We Go did my hair and make up for my wedding and they did an amazing job! I would definitely recommend them to go your wedding!!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Hi Melissa, We had such a good time styling you and your wedding party. You made such a Stunning Bride! We would love to see some pictures😊

Abbey · Married on 09/15/2018

They were awesome! So nice and so good!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Hi Abby! Thank you for your kind review. We hope your day was everything you dreamed! It would be great if you would share some pictures with us, we love to see the bride in her dress.
    Thanks,
    Sharon

Michaela · Married on 09/08/2018

Sharon and her team make your dreams come to life, endlessly contributing to the happiness of your big day! Hair We Go Weddings is not only talented, but trustworthy and dependable. Make the right choice and book them now!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Suzanne · Married on 09/08/2018

Sharon and her team, has been very accommodating and professional, and were amazing and fun to work with ! I had 8 girls did their hair with Sharon and her team, the results was so pretty and lovely, I love all the different creative tousle and buns she did, mixed with some braids and a good balance of pricing and quality, could not ask for more than her work! Overall, i'm so happy to have Sharon and her team to be a part of my special day.. and I'm very thankful for all her help. You are the best!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Hi Suzanne, thank you so much for your kind review. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family. We don't always get to see the brides venue but i'm so happy to see yours...GORGEOUS!! Would love if you would send some pictures for us to show off.
    Sharon
    Hair we go

Johanna · Married on 08/04/2018

Sharon and Nichole are the best! So professional, fun and talented. They listen to your requests and then some. Love them!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/21/2018

I hired hair we go weddings to come to my hotel and do hair and makeup for my entire bridal party, myself and some other friends and family including my three year old flower girl! Suzi did our hair and Nikki did our makeup. They were both amazing and not only did they do a great job at my trial and on the day of, they were also fun, professional and flexible. They obviously cared about our happiness with their work and did everything they could to make the day special! Everyone commented on my hair and makeup and lots of people wanted to know where I had it done! I can't say enough about these girls and the company! They colored, cut and styled my hair including clip in extensions. Their airbrush makeup is to die for!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Casey · Married on 07/20/2018

I am so happy that I chose to hire Sharon and Nicole to do hair and makeup for my wedding day! If your looking for an easy going and affordable hair and makeup team to make you and your girls look absolutely stunning I 100% recommend! I was able to do a trial before the wedding day, and they traveled way out of their way to where me and my wedding party were getting ready the day of, brought all of their supplies and got all hair and makeup done for me, the mom's and 3 bridesmaids done in about 3-4 hours! A lot of us didn't even have many ideas for the hair and makeup we wanted and we were so happy with the results. It was a completely stress free morning, they are so nice and made all of us feel beautiful. We were all able to pay separately, too, which I thought made the process a lot smoother. We all got so many compliments on the big day that they did a great job! You will not regret working with this awesome team!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Rachel · Married on 03/24/2018

Wedding 03/24

They were absolutely amazing! My husband and I had a 3:30 ceremony, so they arrived right on time ready to start at 8AM. They are extremely flexible, give you exactly what you are looking for and truly listen to what you want. I HIGHLY recommend you go with Hair We Go!!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Thank you Rachel, your review means the world to us! We are pleased to know you enjoyed our services.
    Thank you for having us be part of your special day,

Sharon,