Hair We Go Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Krista
    Krista C. Married on 04/30/2022

My girls and I looked FLAWLESS!

Sharon and her assistant Michaela really brought their A-game to the table on my wedding day! WE LOOKED AND FELT STUNNING. There were 10 of us needing to get our hair done, including myself, and we were all red carpet ready in such a timely fashion. My hair was curled and pinned all to one side and it remained in place for over 12 hours.

Sharon and her staff are warm, confident and efficient. I could not have worked with a better team on the day of our wedding. I wish we could do it all over again. The pictures don't do us all justice. Go Sharon! Keep doing incredible hair.

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Krista we want to say Thank you for including us in your special day. Your group of ladies were a pleasure to work with and your mom and dad made us feel like part of the family 😍
    Alaina W. Married on 04/03/2022

Highly. Highly, highly recommend!!!!

Sharon and her team were absolutely INCREDIBLE, and they were truly the best of the best! I highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend going with hairwego weddings for your big day-- you will be so happy that you did!!!! Sharon and her team were incredibly responsive and made me feel like their top priority throughout the wedding planning process! On my wedding day, Sharon and her team had the absolute best energy, and they truly ensured that I had so much fun while getting ready that morning! My hair came out perfectly, and looked like it came out of a wedding magazine. It was even better than I could have ever dreamt of!!! Even more importantly, all of my bridesmaids RAVED about their hair and makeup on my wedding day, and they continue to talk about how stunning they felt at our wedding to this day! We are SO grateful that we went with Sharon and hairwego weddings, and they truly made me feel SO beautiful and stunning on my big day!!!!!! I loved the energy, attention to detail, and talent that they brought to my day, and I'm forever grateful for how stunning they made me feel! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Alana we enjoyed being part of your wedding day and we felt it was extra special knowing your mom for many years😍 We thank you for your amazing review! Also congratulations on your newest addition 💗
  • Laura
    Laura H. Married on 12/11/2021

December wedding

They arrived to my house right on time, and set up! They listened to all of our ideas/requests for hair and makeup. Such a great day with them!!! I really enjoyed having them and they made us all look beautiful! Highly recommend these ladies for your wedding. You won’t regret it!

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Hi Laura, It was a pleasure working with all of you! The fireplace was nice and cozy, your mom was a sweetheart and we loved your dog!
  • Ashley
    Ashley B. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing!

Sharon and Nicole were the best! I was a covid bride and they made me feel extra special for my day. They made all my girls and myself look gorgeous! Definitely go with Hair we Go Weddings!!

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Hi Ashley, We appreciate you taking the time to write a lovely review. We had fun working with your group, your sister-in-law was a sweatheart😊 Thank you
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 10/22/2021

Amazing hair and makeup team

I absolutely loved both my hair and makeup for my wedding this past October. Sharon helped me try multiple styles at trials before deciding on my final look and it came out exactly as I had hoped. Nicole did amazing on my makeup and I got so many compliments on both. All of my bridesmaids and my mom and mother in law were very happy! Sharon and Nicole made us all feel confident and look amazing in photos. They are both very sweet and fun to talk to as well. I would highly recommend this team for your big day!

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Hi Jess, It was our pleasure to work with you and you girls. You looked Gorgeous ❣ We thank you for your words of kindness, they are greatly appreciated 🤍
  • Laci
    Laci Married on 10/16/2021

Felt like a princess on my wedding day!

Hair We Go was so great and they did all my bridesmaids hair and make up on our big day! They were so good and was able to get through 9 girls in enough time for us to have a break and drink champagne to calm my nerves before the ceremony. I would highly recommend them for your wedding or any special event!

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Laci we had so much fun with you and your bridal party, thank you for including us🤍 We look forward to some formal pictures of your day.
  • Dawn-Marie
    Dawn-Marie W. Married on 10/11/2021

Very professional, reliable, and flexible!

I was one of those covid brides who was stressed beyond belief when it came to having to postpone our original wedding date. Sharon and her team made it seamless for me and were very understanding and accommodating. I had already put down a deposit for the original wedding date which she transferred to the new wedding date once we locked a new date in. She knew the struggles I faced with the venue who originally didn't want to allow me to postpone during the hype of the pandemic. She was one of the vendors that was truly kind, empathetic, and willing to change contract due to the unforeseen circumstances even when other vendors weren't. Hair We Go came to us at a hotel suite where we decided to get ready out of convenience so super flexible. Sharon rocked all the hair for my girls and mothers and Nicole rocked all the makeup and they were an absolute pleasure to work with and know their stuff! Would highly recommend.

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Dawn-Marie, OH what a year it was! We appreciate your review and the pleasure is ours to have a happy Bride and bridal party😊 Thank you🤍
  • Simone
    Simone S. Married on 10/03/2021

Beautiful Hair & Makeup for New England Fall Wedding

Wedding date 10/2021 in North Shore.

Sharon and Nicole were a breeze to work with for both hair and makeup! They were both open to my feedback and bringing photos for inspiration during my hair and makeup trial and ensured that I would feel and look my best. I had a bridal party of 9, including MOB and MOG and they were flexible to work with me on timing at the venue where we all got ready the morning of the wedding. They were on time, even ahead of schedule at times as we worked through all the women's' hair and makeup. Would highly recommend their services. They were one of the most reliable vendors I worked with.

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Hi Simone! Thank you for your kind review, you all were a pleasure to work with, and the mood was even better after the coffee arrived😉
    Kylie Q. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing team

Sharon and Brittany were absolutely amazing from the beginning. We got married in September and everything was postponed a year due to Covid, but I had already had my trial right before everything happened. Sharon allowed me to come in again for a second hair trial and was informative and gave professional advice on styles since my hair is so thin. There was a last minute change with the MUA but Brittany was absolutely amazing and they were both accommodating in our ready room at the hotel. I felt the most beautiful I have ever felt thanks to Sharon and Brittany!

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Hi Kylie! Thank you for your review, your kind words mean so much to us😊 You and your girls looked gorgeous and we are so happy you had your celebration 🤍
  • Cheryl
    Cheryl D. Married on 09/19/2021

Great job done! Beautiful wedding party!

Sharon and Nicole did an amazing job for our large wedding party. Everyone had fun and everyone looked beautiful! Thank you for an amazing experience! 😍
  • Allison
    Allison T. Married on 08/29/2021

Extremely Efficient!

Gretchen and Nicole were amazing to work with on my wedding day! I had a large bridal party and Gretchen was tasked with doing my hair and 8 bridesmaids hairstyles, all of which were updos. Nicole had 8 total makeup applications. We had an early start time to make sure we would be done with plenty of time before we had to leave for the ceremony. Both Nicole and Gretchen were prompt and showed up to my house at 6am on the dot! I cannot stress enough how efficient they both worked. I was the last person to have my hair and makeup done and I was ready to go before 10am! Both were a pleasure to work with and kept things cheerful even at such an early hour. I loved my hair and makeup and I think it was even better than the trial. I had some flower hair pieces and Gretchen did a great job placing them in my hairstyle and she helped explain to my MOH how to secure my veil for when it was time to put it on. All of my girls looked fantastic and the styles lasted all night. I highly recommend Hair We Go Weddings to anyone looking for great hair and makeup at an affordable price!

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Hi Allison, We wanted to take a moment and say thank you for having us be a part of your wedding day🤍
    Also we appreciate your kind review and including some beautiful pictures.
    Best,
    Brittany R. Married on 08/28/2021

Gretchen was absolutely amazing!

We hired Gretchen to do our hair for the wedding, and she was absolutely amazing. She was so much fun and so professional, and did such a perfect job not only on my hair, but my bridesmaids as well. 10/10 would recommend her to any and everyone!

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Hi Brittany, We are so pleased that you enjoyed working with Gretchen, shes definitely a gem. We appreciate your kind words🤍
  • Bailey
    Bailey J. Married on 08/21/2021

Bridal Party Aug 2021

Sharon was amazing to work with and did such a great job! She was extremely busy this summer and even though I was late to contact her, she worked with me and was extremely flexible. I did not stress even the slightest because I knew Sharon had everything covered😊. She was able to style my bridesmaids, mother, and grandma with gorgeous looks that complemented each person! I would highly recommend her and Hair We Go Weddings !

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Bailey it was my pleasure to work with you and your girls!
    Your venue was gorgeous and I'm sure it will hold a special place in your heart🤍
  • Jessica
    Jessica B. Married on 08/21/2021

Hair and Makeup

If you are looking for an AMAZING hair and makeup team, do not look any further. Sharon and Nicole (and Stacie) were absolutely PHENOMENAL. They were punctual, organized, and FUN. Believe me or not, I did not stress for a second about having enough time because they planned everything perfectly (and as a neurotic bride, that was truly a relief)

My mother is a tough critic when it comes to hair and makeup - and she had only wonderful things to say!

Everybody looked and felt absolutely beautiful. I truly could not be more grateful that Hair We Go Weddings was available for my wedding! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Thank you Jess, it means so much to us to know how happy you were on your wedding day. We loved all the stories that were told and the laughter in the room was infectious 🤣
    Best,
  • Colleen
    Colleen P. Married on 08/07/2021

Amazing experience

Sharon and her team were so wonderful to work with throughout my entire wedding experience. Sharon was very responsive to all of my emails, highly professional, and made all of the girls in my wedding party feel so comfortable during hair/makeup the morning of the wedding. I can't recommend her services enough - our hair and makeup was just perfect.

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Hi Colleen, We greatly appreciate your kind review and we loved working with you and your girls!
    Kait H. Married on 07/24/2021

Amazing to work with & super understanding of COVID brides!

Sharon, Nicole, and the team at Hair We Go Weddings were amazing to work with for our July 2021 reception. Not only did I (and the rest of my bridal party) love our looks, but they were incredibly kind and easy to work with. They created an upbeat atmosphere that helped us feel relaxed and excited as we got ready for the day. My wedding date was supposed to be April 2020, and I had been working with them since my trial in August of 2019. With every curve ball COVID and rescheduling through at us, they were incredibly understanding and flexible. Highly recommend!

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Kait, your party was a pleasure to work with and we enjoyed transforming all of you🤍
  • Kate
    Kate S. Married on 07/03/2021

Traveled to us and we all looked gorgeous!!

Having Sharon and her team as part of the day was a wonderful addition! She helped me navigate some unexpected changes and was always supportive and flexible. My friends and family looked amazing and she nailed my look!!
    Katherine B. Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing stylist!

I hired Gretchen from Hair We Go to do my hair for my wedding and I could not be happier with how it came out for my bridesmaids and I! Each style was truly exquisite. She was an absolute wizard whipping up gorgeous styles for all of my maids with just a quick description of what they wanted, and she was attentive to each person’s particular preferences and requests. I also decided to change up how I planned to wear my hair from what we did at my trial and Gretchen handled the change beautifully! From my trial to the wedding itself, Gretchen was so accommodating, kind, flexible, and professional - a truly very welcome addition to our group of bridesmaids while we were getting ready. I highly recommend hiring Hair We Go to take care of you on your big day!

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Hi Katherine, We greatly appreciate your kind words about Gretchen and we are happy your day was made so special 🙂
  • Donata
    Donata L. Married on 06/09/2021

Beautiful Hair and Makeup!

Sharon and Nicole were so lovely to work with and did beautiful job on hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and I. I did a trial with them and on the wedding day, I had minor changes I wanted for both my hair and makeup. Sharon and Nicole listened to my suggestions and my preferences and handled the changes well. I was so happy with both. Both my hair and makeup withstood tears, humidity, and dancing and lasted the entire day. Another thing I appreciate about Hair We Go Weddings is that their prices are very reasonable! I highly recommend hiring Hair We Go Weddings to take care of you on your big day!

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Hi Donata, What a sweet group of girls you have. We enjoyed working with you and your girls. Hopefully you weathered the heat the day of your wedding. We appreciate your review and love your pictures, thank you💞
    Courtney S. Married on 05/08/2021

Seamess, perfect, and SO SO fun!

I have to echo all of the other 5 star reviews - Sharon is a magician! She made the planning process so easy, and was super flexible with me after I decided to change the style I wanted after our trial. She got through 9 people, each with a different and unique style, and made us all laugh along the way. Stop what you're doing and hire Hair We Go!!

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Hi Courtney! Thank you for your kind words, It was so much fun getting you all beautified! I enjoyed all the conversations, you truly have an amazing bride tribe❣
  • Chandler
    Chandler M. Married on 04/09/2021

The most incredible experience!

If you want to look and feel like a goddess on your wedding day, then Sharon & Nicole are the one's to see! They were absolutely amazing! My bridal party looked and felt incredible! I have never felt so beautiful, they truly are artists! They were so professional and fun to work with! To both Sharon & Nicole, thank you for being apart of the best day of my life! I could not have done it without you!
    -Chandler

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Chandler we thank you so much for your review, without or brides we would be nothing. We greatly appreciate your kind words. You and your family were a pleasure to work with, and they are very entertaining ❣
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 02/13/2021

Highly recommend!!

Gretchen and Nicole did my hair and makeup as well as hair and make up for 10 members of my wedding party/family. Everything was beautiful and the team was a pleasure to work with!

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Hi Alyssa, We greatly appreciate your kind review, it was our pleasure to be a part of your special day.
  • Nicole
    Nicole P. Married on 10/02/2020

Simply Amazing!

Nicole and Sharon were wonderful to work with from the very beginning! We had to move our wedding, because of covid, and they made it so easy. We still held a small ceremony on our original date and so I had hair and makeup done on both dates. Each time it was absolutely stunning! They were so fun to work with and had amazing ideas. I had a basic idea of what I was looking for and they knew exactly what to do. I’ve never felt so beautiful! My bridesmaids, mom, and mother in law all loved how their hair and makeup looked. They were absolutely gorgeous!
    Elizabeth K. Married on 10/01/2020

Fall 2020 Wedding

I used Hair We Go Weddings for both hair and makeup for my fall 2020 wedding and could not have been more thrilled with the experience! Sharon and Nichole were absolutely amazing to work with and were so accommodating with navigating all of the changes that came with having to significantly alter my wedding plans due to the COVID 19 pandemic. I had myself, a bridal party of 7, my mother and the mother of the groom who all needed hair and makeup done and I can say that every person was so happy with how it turned out. They were able to accommodate many different styles/preferences (hair length, makeup, etc) and did an amazing job with it all. I would highly recommend Sharon and her team to anyone having a north shore MA wedding!
    (Photos attached captured by Ebacher Photography)

Hair We Go Weddings's reply:

Liz, We greatly appreciate your review, working with brides and there bridal parties is what we love!
    Thank you for having us be a part of your day😁