Jo Louise Beauty

Nashua, New Hampshire View map Visit website

Jo Louise Beauty is a professional makeup artist in Nashua, New Hampshire, who began pursuing her passion as her career almost immediately after receiving her cosmetology license. Jo loves making clients feel beautiful on their big day, with nothing more meaningful than when someone tells her, “I feel like a million bucks!” Although she primarily serves the Seacoast area of New Hampshire, Jo is willing to travel wherever you need for your wedding.

Jo Louise Beauty can accommodate groups of up to 10 people for their beauty, makeup, and airbrush tanning services, complete with consultations. Group services are available, as well as makeup trials and on-site makeup (so there’s no need to stress about where you need to be or if you like the look you get. Jo creates looks using airbrush makeup and contour makeup, as well as:

• Eye makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Natural makeup
  • Wedding party makeup

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$40

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Tanning
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning

• Lauren
    Lauren Married on 11/21/2021

Look no further for the best team!

Jo and Tyler did the makeup and hair for the bride, 5 bridesmaids, and 2 mothers in 6 hours and they were AMAZING. They were kind, professional, and personable, and truly listened to what each woman was looking for. Every single one of us looked amazing, and the hair and makeup lasted 15+ hours! I did a hair and makeup trial and wanted to make changes on the day of, which they executed beautifully- it was better than I ever imagined. Run, don’t walk, to book these incredible professionals for your day!
    Linda D. Married on 10/23/2021

The dream glam team!

One of the best decisions I could have ever made for my wedding was hiring Jo Louise Beauty to be our glam team! I had seen their work on social media and as impressed, so I reached out for more information. From the initial interaction, they were welcoming, kind, prompt, and transparent. For services, we had Johanna for make up and Tyler for hair, and both were so fun, friendly, and professional! I know this was a very busy year for weddings, but they never made me feel like I was just another bride - they made me feel so special and so, so beautiful on my wedding day! Even more so, they made my three year old daughter, who was the flower girl, feel special, too! They did the sweetest hair style and age appropriate make up on her - at one point, she looked at herself in the mirror while Johanna did her makeup and said, "I'm a real princess!" Watching the way they interacted with her and made her feel comfortable was the best way to start my day. The best way to end it - I looked in the mirror when I got back to the hotel and my hair was still perfectly in place, and my make up had barely faded! It lasted through hours on the dance floor! I was so impressed! I wish I could give Jo Louise Beauty 10 stars!
  • Haley
    Haley M. Married on 07/10/2021

The best wedding hair/makeup

Johanna and her team are rockstars. They made myself, my friends and family look and feel beautiful on my wedding day. Johanna was great from the start, asking if I'd like to include one additional hair stylist and makeup artist (explaining that with the amount of people I had, that if I didn't, we'd be starting way too early for my liking). I went for a trial and had some questions/adjustments I asked both her and Tyler to do and they happily recommended changes. Tyler even advised me to get extensions, which ended up making a world of difference. My hair and makeup came out exactly as I hoped. Highly recommend Johanna, Tyler and their team at Jo Louise Beauty. Thank you!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

29 photos · 07/20/2019
  • Derek & Andi
    25 photos · 06/27/2016

144 Main Street Nashua, New Hampshire, 03060
Location of (Jo Louise Beauty)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding