Haus of Beauty by HS-Artistry

Derry, NH View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Haus of Beauty by HS-Artistry is a wedding beauty service based in Derry, New Hampshire. Owner Heather Schofield is a licensed cosmetologist and award-winning makeup artist. Her goal is to enhance each client’s natural beauty through bespoke looks so they can walk down the aisle with confidence.

This creative professional is adept at creating makeup looks ranging from sultry and glamorous to natural and dewy. She works with diverse skin types and ensures each client’s makeup will last throughout the night. On the big day, Haus of Beauty by HS-Artistry provides on-site services for the wedding party’s convenience. Makeup applications include skin prep and antiperspirant, high-quality product applications, flash lashes, and optional airbrushing. Heather also offers hairstyling services to complete the wedding day look.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$65.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$85.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$75.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$150.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for body art?

$150.00

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Shaving
Threading
Tweezing
Waxing

Caitlin D. Married on 09/11/2021

Heather and her team are awesome!

Heather is such a talented artist and a wonderful person. Her team is also amazing! We had Heather, Olivia, and Hilary and they worked very well together and stayed perfectly on time. Not to mention everyone looked amazing and my make up lasted the entire night. Definitely reccomend!
  • Sarah
    Sarah P. Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing, Fun Beauty Team

I booked Liv for hair and Kelsey for makeup for myself, mother, and 3 bridesmaids. They came to our hotel the morning of, worked with each girl's personal styles and preferences, patiently made touch-ups and redos, and overall were very easy, laid-back, and fun to work with. I even took advantage of the bridal discount and booked myself a dermaplane appointment a few weeks before the wedding and that really helped the makeup look smoother and even better. I'll definitely be returning for future skincare appointments.

Haus of Beauty by HS-Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We would love to see you again for skincare
  • Louise
    Louise M. Married on 06/19/2021

Hire this team!

Hire this team for your wedding immediately! I wouldn't consider myself a picky person but I was going to be particular about my makeup. Heather was recommended to me by my hairdresser and it was such a great recommendation. From my trial to the day of, everything was so great. I was obsessed with both my trial and bridal makeup and got so many compliments on how beautiful I looked. On the day of, Heather's team arrived on time (traveling quite a far distance I might add) and were ready to go within 5 minutes of arrival. Every single one of my girls and our moms looked FLAWLESS - they gave everyone exactly what they wanted and no one looked over the top for a summer afternoon wedding. I have one bridesmaid who is particularly picky so when she walked away happy I knew it was a win. We all had fake lashes on and everyone complimented how comfortable they were - I even forgot I had mine on! I also messed up the number of bridesmaids that I requested makeup for and they managed to squeeze in another person even though it was MY mistake and would've been a pretty devastating one, they made it happen and I am SO grateful. Both Heather and her fellow makeup artist Seanna totally crushed everyone's looks, and Hillary somehow managed to give me an updo that made me look like I have 8 ft of hair despite having shorter hair. Miracle workers! I recommended them to a friend and she loved them as well. Hire them for your event - you won't be disappointed.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

9 South Ave. Unit C Derry, NH, 03038
603-945-2665
603-216-2501

24-7
Location of (Haus of Beauty by HS-Artistry)
9 South Ave, Unit C Derry, NH, 03038 See on map
603-361-5149
603-216-2501

24/7

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding