Haus of Beauty by HS-Artistry Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Amanda
    Amanda L. Married on 09/25/2021

Perfect wedding hair and makeup!

I booked HS Artistry/Haus of Beauty back in 2019 for our original 2020 wedding date, and finally got married in September 2021! Heather and Olivia did hair and makeup for myself, maid of honor, both moms, my grandmother and another friend (which was a range of styles!) and everyone was so happy! I got compliments all day and night long, even after hours of dancing and drinking! In addition to nailing what we wanted on the day of the wedding, they were fun to have in the bridal suite and exceptionally flexible and excellent to work with over the extra year waiting for our wedding. I took advantage of the bridal discount for a few services throughout the year, and was incredibly indecisive on my hair and they were so great with extra trials! I would definitely recommend to other brides and plan to go back for special occasions in the future!
  • Luciana
    Luciana B. Married on 09/24/2021

Amazing job with hair and makeup !

Heather and her team are incredible. Heather worked with me during my trials to make sure I was 10% happy with my hair and makeup. She is so skilled in color matching as well. For the wedding her and her team did an incredible job in everyone’s hair and makeup. I am so happy with her service and would recommend her to anyone.
    Caitlin D. Married on 09/11/2021

Heather and her team are awesome!

Heather is such a talented artist and a wonderful person. Her team is also amazing! We had Heather, Olivia, and Hilary and they worked very well together and stayed perfectly on time. Not to mention everyone looked amazing and my make up lasted the entire night. Definitely reccomend!
  • Sarah
    Sarah P. Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing, Fun Beauty Team

I booked Liv for hair and Kelsey for makeup for myself, mother, and 3 bridesmaids. They came to our hotel the morning of, worked with each girl's personal styles and preferences, patiently made touch-ups and redos, and overall were very easy, laid-back, and fun to work with. I even took advantage of the bridal discount and booked myself a dermaplane appointment a few weeks before the wedding and that really helped the makeup look smoother and even better. I'll definitely be returning for future skincare appointments.

Haus of Beauty by HS-Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We would love to see you again for skincare
  • Louise
    Louise M. Married on 06/19/2021

Hire this team!

Hire this team for your wedding immediately! I wouldn't consider myself a picky person but I was going to be particular about my makeup. Heather was recommended to me by my hairdresser and it was such a great recommendation. From my trial to the day of, everything was so great. I was obsessed with both my trial and bridal makeup and got so many compliments on how beautiful I looked. On the day of, Heather's team arrived on time (traveling quite a far distance I might add) and were ready to go within 5 minutes of arrival. Every single one of my girls and our moms looked FLAWLESS - they gave everyone exactly what they wanted and no one looked over the top for a summer afternoon wedding. I have one bridesmaid who is particularly picky so when she walked away happy I knew it was a win. We all had fake lashes on and everyone complimented how comfortable they were - I even forgot I had mine on! I also messed up the number of bridesmaids that I requested makeup for and they managed to squeeze in another person even though it was MY mistake and would've been a pretty devastating one, they made it happen and I am SO grateful. Both Heather and her fellow makeup artist Seanna totally crushed everyone's looks, and Hillary somehow managed to give me an updo that made me look like I have 8 ft of hair despite having shorter hair. Miracle workers! I recommended them to a friend and she loved them as well. Hire them for your event - you won't be disappointed.
    Andrew M. Married on 06/12/2021

Highly recommend!

I loved working with Taryn and her team at Haus of Beauty! She was so easy and fun to work with and super responsive. She's also so patient! I was so indecisive about my lip color and she redid it at least 10 times like it was no problem at all. Taryn and her team were recommended to me due to their timeliness and I couldn't agree more they were early and flexible and had 13 ladies ready on time!! They kept us stress free and laughing all morning and the results were fabulous!!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 05/22/2021

Perfect wedding hair & makeup

Kelsey is a true professional and hiring her to for hair and makeup for my wedding day on 5/22/21 was the perfect decision! The team at Haus of Beauty is fantastic and I was so lucky to be able to work with Kelsey. We had a bridal trial before my wedding, which was so helpful to decide on my look and Kelsey was so accommodating to schedule it on a special occasion so I could use the hair and makeup for a night out! On our wedding day, Kelsey and her team did hair and makeup for 3 people, which at first I was worried because my party was so small but they travelled on site and accommodated us well.

Kelsey truly brought my bridal hair and makeup dreams to life! She made me feel and look absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. Kelsey was also flexible and easy to work with and when we had to change our venue to a backyard wedding due to COVID. She was an absolute joy to work with throughout the entire process. She is highly skilled and her work is beautiful. I felt like myself, but also felt like a timeless, classic bride and I am forever grateful to Kelsey for creating that look! Highly recommend!
    Mckenzie G. Married on 08/22/2020

Wedding Hair + Makeup

Everyone tells you that one of the most important things about your wedding day is the pictures because it will go by so fast and that is what you will be left with, along with memories. So, naturally, creating that special “look” for those lifelong pictures mattered a lot to me. I spent days researching trying to find the right team for that. I found Heather and HS Artistry and I knew right then and there that is who I would be putting my trust into! I traveled from central Maine for my Makeup and Hair trial and I never looked back! The salon is immaculate and Heather’s work is unmatched. I cannot wait for my wedding day knowing I will be in the care of professionals and have a lasting gorgeous look!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly R. Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing make up by Taryn Conway

Everyone looked amazing especially the moms! Awesome job
  • Larysa
    Larysa Married on 07/30/2020

The Best Make up Artist out there

Heather is 🦆ing amazing!!! I had 2 make up and hair trials before I decided to book her and they literally made me hate myself, they were the same price as Heather yet they just didn’t know what they were doing. It is hard to find a good make up artist in NH, and when I did I was more than pleased.
    We had a trial before I went for a night out with my then fiancé (now hubby) in Boston. Side note: I was such a bridezilla the entire time of the wedding planning, like OSD make sure all of the napkins are facing the same way in the ballroom kind of person, so I am very hard to please. Heather did such an amazing job I literally cried because of how pretty I felt that night ❤️ And when I say I cried, I am not kidding, I actually did... 😆 I use make up on daily bases and am familiar with make up, I also used to model and have had my make up professionally done before (usually just no make up make up). However, when Heather did my make up I was like omg who the sugar is this ? 😂 It was as if a fairy used some pixy dust on me.
    She also attached my extensions a month before the wedding, they have a bridal discount on services so it wasn’t as expensive as I thought it would be.
    On the wedding day she did a magnificent job once again, I had some last minute requests as in different type of eyeshadow and she was able to accommodate. We had a couple hiccups, not related to her, but her assistant which we were able to resolve very quickly, just a misunderstanding. I wasn’t expecting anything and just mentioned the issue to improve her business. Heather offered to have a free service at her salon for this inconvenience which shows that she truly cares about her clients even after the wedding is over. I don’t have photos of the actual make up yet, I will make sure to attach more later :)
  • Jacqui
    Jacqui O. Married on 01/08/2020

Amazing talent and so great to work with

Any bride attempting to pull off a wedding during a pandemic would agree that every chance to reduce your stress level is greatly appreciated. Heather Schofield and her stylist, Taryn, were just amazing to work with. From my first outreach to Heather (super responsive) to my trial appointment (extremely thorough) and on the morning of my wedding, Heather was incredible. Calm, cool and focused, She and Taryn traveled to the house we had rented and did my updo and makeup along with my three step-daughters and I could not have been more thrilled with the results. The girls' hair and make-up looked gorgeous and natural. They asked for feedback and listened so that we all got exactly what we wanted. They are also uber knowledgeable about what style and products will work best with different skin tones and in different types of light. My makeup and hair withstood the entire day, into nighttime, and I truly felt beautiful and comfortable in my "skin". Thank you, Heather and Taryn!
    Michaela Y. Married on 12/28/2019

So wonderful for my wedding

Heather did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding, and I was so grateful to have her there. She interpreted all of my requests and indulged my Mom's hesitation and worry about too much makeup. We were all so happy with the way we looked! Even without a trial Heather did an amazing job and made slight adjustments at the end that left me 100% happy. Thank you so much Heather!! Highly recommend.

Haus of Beauty by HS-Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Michaela! You and your family were amazing, I had a blast! I appreciate your kind words! I hope you have a blessed first year of marriage! ❤️
  • Stacey
    Stacey C. Married on 09/13/2019

Super friendly and efficient!

Planning an out of state wedding, I didn't end up having time for any pre-wedding trials, so I was a little nervous about hair and make up. Heather and Amanda showed up on time, were set up quickly, and super efficient. They had the timing down perfectly in order to make sure I was able to leave on time! They were both very friendly and outgoing which made it a much more relaxed experience for everyone. They took the time to listen to each person's skin concerns before applying any make up. They listened and looked at what each person was hoping for, and really nailed each look, even with 7 different women. Most of my family are newbies to make up, but they made us all feel comfortable, even with fake eye lashes! When doing my make up, heather also did my neck, chest, and shoulders which was very appreciated. My make up, including my lipstick, stayed all night long, and I had never felt more beautiful!!!

Haus of Beauty by HS-Artistry's reply:

Stacey, Thank you so much for your kind words! We had the best time and everyone was so positive and fun loving- it definitely made the environment that much better!!! We are so happy you loved your makeup- let us know when you need our services again! We would love to see you! ❤️❤️❤️
  • Whitney
    Whitney V. Married on 09/07/2019

I love HS Artistry!

Loved my experience with Heather and her glam team! Great response time, so professional and they nailed my hair & make up vision for my wedding. Would absolutely recommend for anyone looking.
  • Lindsy
    Lindsy Married on 08/18/2019

HS-Artistry

Heather and Hilary are both such a sweethearts! They both did an amazing job on our wedding day!!! I felt like a princess :-) Highly recommend!!!

Haus of Beauty by HS-Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsy! ❤️ Everyone looked so beautiful- we had the best time prepping for your big day!
  • Shannon
    Shannon Married on 07/27/2019

HS-artistry was perfect for my wedding

Heather is amazing, great personality, and I want her to do my eyebrows for the rest of my life. Heather and her team had my girls and I looking our very best with time to spare! Getting ready for the wedding was so fun and relaxed, I couldn’t recommend HS-artistry more! We all felt so beautiful and natural. So happy I choose her for my wedding day such a great experience.

Haus of Beauty by HS-Artistry's reply:

You are so sweet Shannon! We loved being a part of your big day- you were all so much fun! You looked so beautiful
    Ellysa A. Married on 07/21/2019

Beauty experts!

I’ve known heather for 10 years and she has always been my go to for any type of makeup look I’ve desired! She’s done my makeup for dozens of photo shoots and my wedding a couple months ago! I couldn’t ask for anyone better she’s the best around!

Haus of Beauty by HS-Artistry's reply:

You’re the best Ellysa! We love you! ❤️ Can’t wait until next time we get work with you again! It was an honor!
  • Abby
    Abby M. Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing, Friendly & Talented!!

Heather and her team did both hair and makeup for my wedding in June 2019. The team did a phenomenal job on both hair and makeup and the price was RIGHT!! The friendliness and personality of the team made us all comfortable and the day go by with such ease! Everyone was happy and pleased with their looks, which made the wedding pictures come out even better! :) I would totally recommend HS-artistry as they made me feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day! Thank you Heather & team!
    Stephanie Married on 09/22/2018

Heather is so talented!

Heather was amazing!!! I went for my trial and showed her a photo and she did exactly what I asked and then I decided I wanted something completely different! She was so patient and accommodating! My makeup lasted all day and photographed so well! Even my mom loved her makeup and she is never happy when someone else does her makeup! Heather is capable of any style from natural to a great smoky eye - it’s great to use a makeup artist you can totally trust!

Haus of Beauty by HS-Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! I'm so very grateful to have met you and your family
    Liana Married on 09/15/2018

Our Wedding In the Woods

Booked for my wedding and we all looked stunning! Such an amazing day! Thank you

Haus of Beauty by HS-Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much, Liana! We appreciate your support and feedback- we are so happy you enjoyed our services and felt beautiful on your big day!
    Christina Married on 07/22/2018

A must-have!

Heather and her team did an amazing job for my wedding. They provided makeup for me, my bridesmaids and my mom. She has also done makeup for weddings where I've been a bridesmaid so I have been familiar with her work and couldn't wait to book her as soon as I nailed down my wedding date! My photos came out amazing - in large part due to the confidence I had from her helping me look so great!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 07/07/2018

Great work!

Heather made me feel like an absolute princess on my wedding day. She and her assistant worked quickly and efficiently the day of the wedding and everyone who got makeup looked flawless. She was very responsive and timely. (Even though a delayed flight left her with no sleep, she still showed up on time, did incredible work and never complained!) I would definitely recommend her for your wedding!

Haus of Beauty by HS-Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding will definitely one I will remember for the rest of my career. You guys were so understanding and fun to work with, I feel privileged to have shared your big day with such great people
    Ashley Married on 06/02/2017
    Heather is amazing! She was so kind, professional and easy to work with. She made sure that I looked exactly how I wanted to on my wedding day and was eager to make me feel my best. Heather was more than happy to travel to my trail and wedding venue. I didn't have a wedding party, and Heather was fine with taking me on as a client regardless of that (most places I talked to had a minimum requirement and charged extra if you didn't meet it). Heather was fun and funny to talk to while getting ready. She kept me distracted and smiling, leaving little time to get nervous or overwhelmed. I would recommend Heather as your make-up artist without any hesitation.
    Stephanie Married on 06/02/2017
    Heather is an AMAZING makeup artist. I have never felt so beautiful. I've had my makeup done twice by Heather as a bridesmaid in 2 of my friends weddings. I also hired Heather for my upcoming wedding. I highly recommend her! I've had makeup done in the past elsewhere but Heather is by far the best!

Haus of Beauty by HS-Artistry's reply:

Stephanie, You were such a beautiful bride! Thank you for your kind words, I appreciate your support and referral!
    Carrie Married on 01/01/2017
    I have worked with Heather and her team on a few occasions for photo shoots for my magazines I publish. Every time, she nails the look I am wanting and goes one step better!! I highly recommend her and her team...... Amazing!!