Jo Louise Beauty Reviews

Jo Louise Beauty 6
Jo Louise Beauty 7

Nora · Married on 10/05/2019

The BEST team!

The team at Jo Louise Beauty was wonderful. Leading up to the event, they were easy to coordinate with and super friendly. During my trial, they listened to my needs and tailored my look exactly how I had envisioned. When the wedding day came, they kept upbeat and laughed with us during what was a nerve wracking morning. It helped ease nerves while making everyone look BEAUTIFUL! They were easygoing, timely, and made everyone feel their best. The option of having them come to us, even in a rural part of New Hampshire, was great!

Sent on 10/11/2019
    Jo Louise Beauty 8
    Jo Louise Beauty 9
    Jo Louise Beauty 10
  • O

Olivia Beaucher · Married on 08/23/2019

My Wedding Day- Bedford Village Inn

What a fabulous team of stylists and artists. My bridal party large. It was 8 girls and myself. Hi Louise Beauty made us feel like royalty. Perfect set up, patient during photos or errands, and all around great insight to what each of us wanted for a look.

They made my wedding morning and wedding photos absolutely perfect! Thanks Jo Louise Beauty!!!

Sent on 09/05/2019
    Jo Louise Beauty 11
    Jo Louise Beauty 12
    Jo Louise Beauty 13
  • Elyse

Elyse Barsam · Married on 08/03/2019

Stress free process from start to finish!

Throughout the entire process, the Jo Louise Beauty team was extremely professional and accommodating! Johanna never failed to answer any of my many emails with questions and schedule changes promptly. The day of Kelli and Jazz arrived early to set up, and were able to attend to 10 girls and 2 moms. Everyone looked flawless! Kelli did my bridal makeup, and I couldn’t be more happy with how I looked. My makeup was on point throughout all of the events of the day, and even stayed put through all of the tears. Thank you so much for making my day so perfect!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding Makeup

Kim from Jo Louise did all the girls makeup for my recent wedding. She did mine, my 4 bridesmaids and my moms makeup by herself all by the time we had to be ready at 1:30! She listened to what each girl was looking for and did exactly that. I absolutely loved my wedding makeup and so glad I chose her to do it. Kim is the absolute sweetest person! She is so easy to talk to and was very accommodating throughout the day. I did my makeup trial with her prior to the wedding which really helped me figure out exactly what I was looking for. I highly recommend Jo Louise and Kim!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Emily

Emily Holzman · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing experience with Johanna and Tyler

Jo Louise Beauty was such a joy to work with. Johanna and Tyler were incredibly accommodating for my timeline and location, and in coming up with alternative product suggestions for one of bridesmaids who had allergies. I loved the way everyone's hair and make-up turned out and could not recommend them more.

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Jo Louise Beauty 14
    Jo Louise Beauty 15
    Jo Louise Beauty 16
    Jo Louise Beauty 17

Anjuli · Married on 06/15/2019

Bridal make up

I had Kelli as my artist for my bridal make up, and Kelli and jazz for the bridesmaids. They could not have done a better job, all of my bridesmaids were so happy with their make up and I loved mine. They were easy going, listened to what we wanted, and make sure we looked amazing!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Cherilyn

Cherilyn · Married on 05/05/2019

Incredible service!

With two weeks till my wedding and a long list of disastrous trials from various (expensive) salons, I was in a panic. But Kellie and Katy worked with my hectic schedule to set up trials, and took lots of time to consult and ensure they were giving me everything I was looking for my big day. They are genuinely excited about what they do and it shows in their work! It was night and day from other salons. I’m not a very confident person but I felt good in my skin that day. I’m so excited for my wedding knowing I don’t have to worry about anything going wrong with my stylists!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Kristine H · Married on 10/20/2018

Professional and talented!

The team at Jo Louise was professional, talented and friendly. They really listened to each member of the bridal party (bride, bridesmaid, mothers and grandmothers) and made each of us look fabulous. They arrived when they said they would and kept us all moving along, We all looked great and everything held up all day. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 09/28/2018

Almost everything I could think to say has already been said about Johanna, but I will say it again anyway! She is amazing! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and it is all because of Johanna. Similar to what other brides have said, not only did she take care of me but she made my girls look amazing. My MOH was not even going to get makeup until she saw everyone else and basically begged Johanna to do her makeup saying she made a huge mistake. Johanna very kindly fit her in. I also got lash extensions from Johanna a few weeks prior to the wedding and if people could tell they were extensions, which a lot of people couldn’t, they gushed over how natural they looked and what a good job Johanna did. So seriously, stop the search, you found your girl and you will not regret it!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Jen · Married on 08/25/2018

Incredible, kind, easy to work with - AMAZING results

Kellie from Jo Louise Beauty has done my make up 3 times now – for a boudoir photo shoot, my 8/25/18 wedding and for a friend’s wedding. She is INCREDIBLE – so kind, talented and easy to work with. I wear no make-up at all typically, unless it is a special occasion, so I was really worried about looking ‘too done up’ or like I had stage make-up on. Kellie listened, worked with my oily (yet also dry) skin, and truly worked magic. I felt beautiful, but also still felt like myself. The make-up photographs perfectly and lasted the entire wedding day/night. Kellie also did my Mom’s make up for wedding day. My Mom was very worried about make up accentuating her wrinkles, as heavy foundation can do at times. Kellie eased my Mom’s worries and she looked stunning (and 20 years younger!). I highly recommend Kellie Shaw from Jo Louise Beauty for your make-up needs!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Heather · Married on 06/30/2018

Jo is simply amazing. If you want someone who is madly in love with the work she does and only wants the best for her clients, then you NEED Jo Louise Beauty. From my trial back in December 2017 to the wedding on June 30th 2018, Johanna was there to help and answer all of my crazy bride questions. She drove up to Durham, NH the day of our wedding to glam myself and my bridal party. My photographer said "Jo, I wish you could do all of my brides - you are so good - it all photos so well." She was professional and organized and helped keep me calm! Her makeup is seriously bullet proof - through 90 degree weather and lots of happy tears, it was 10PM and my lip color & lashes were goin' strong! Thank you so much - I would HIGHLY recommend Jo Louise Beauty and I cannot wait to work with her again!

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Jo Louise Beauty 18

Courtney · Married on 05/12/2018

Jo Louise is a master of her craft. She provides the best quality service and makes you feel/look stunning on the big day. She is friendly and super easy to talk to. I wanted it to “wow” my guests. I ended up doing a trial a few weeks before my wedding and my makeup came out gorgeous. On my wedding day, which was out of town, JoLouise was on time, very organized and did one hell of a job. She executed what I envisioned for my big day flawlessly. I was so pleased with the outcome and received compliments all night!! Jo Louise also helped transform the bridesmaids and my mother into such beauties. Despite hours of dancing, my makeup looked flawless by the end of the night. Overall she provided wonderful service and I would highly recommend her!!!! I, for one cannot wait to work with her again in the future!!

Sent on 05/28/2018
    Jo Louise Beauty 19

Megan · Married on 08/13/2017

Johanna was amazing! I did my makeup trial at her studio and she worked with me on just the right look for my bridal makeup. On the day of the wedding she drove up to Lincoln, NH to make myself and my bridal party look gorgeous! I looked like a glammed up version of myself and felt comfortable the entire day. I would highly recommend Jo Louise Beauty to anyone who is looking to have their makeup done for their big day!

Sent on 08/16/2017
  • Sarahmouche

Sarah · Married on 01/01/2017

Johanna was the best and loveliest MUA I could have asked for. I love makeup and she listened to what I liked and created it, but better, so that on my wedding day I didn't have to worry once about my face. She is great at making you look like the best version of yourself, dramatic and yet not overdone. Her prices are reasonable and her new studio is gorgeous. She came on-site for the wedding day and had a very professional setup, and was very organized. Wish I could attach a picture because she really was that good!

Sent on 02/04/2017
  • Colleen417

Colleen · Married on 10/22/2016

Johanna did a makeup trial for my wedding and she did an absolutely fantastic job!! I actually had quite a few breakouts from the holidays and she covered them up flawlessly! I also have never liked myself in fake eyelashes and the ones she applied looked and felt super natural. I highly recommend her services, my makeup turned out absolutely beautiful and she was so sweet! She was also super accommodating and flexible in meeting me at my house. You can't go wrong with hiring Johanna, she is so talented!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Caitlin · Married on 10/22/2016

Jo was amazing!! From the first point of contact to my trial to the day of she was professional and provided myself and my family with the most beautiful makeup. She came prepared and worked in the space given to her and I could not have been happier with how I looked on my wedding day. My makeup looked flawless for well over 12 hours. Thank you thank you!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Andrea · Married on 09/24/2016

Johanna is unreal. Everyone looked absolutely amazing on my wedding day, like we were living in Instagram filters...I wanted everyone to feel their version of glamorous, which meant a dramatic smokey eye for one and a natural more subdued look for another bridesmaid. Regardless, they all looked stunning and each look was pulled off to perfection. Wish she could do my makeup every day.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Katy · Married on 09/03/2016

Jo is the absolute best! She not only drove to my house to do a makeup trial, but also traveled to the wedding site to do makeup and hair for myself, 2 bridesmaids, and my officiant. She is a total professional in every way, very pleasant but also focused and organized, and had us all looking great with time to spare! I would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Katherine · Married on 01/16/2016

I had Johanna style my makeup and hair for our engagement photos. She did an impeccable job. I still felt like me, just the most ideal version. She was very accommodating and came to my house - even accommodated the date change when we delayed the shoot due to weather. I highly recommend Johanna to everyone I talk to. She is professional, courteous, and really knows her stuff! Also, as a note, I would have had her do my wedding makeup but she was booked that day!!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Keri · Married on 11/07/2015

I had such a great experience working with Johanna. When I had my trial and explained the look I was going for, she got it. It was easy to communicate with her and it's great to see someone so excited and passionate about what they do. My bridesmaids and mother were all so happy with their makeup, and we all felt so comfortable while getting ready - it felt like we had all known her for ages. You will not be disappointed, she is amazing!

Sent on 02/16/2016

Lindsey · Married on 10/03/2015

Johanna did a wonderful job! She was so sweet and we all walked out looking amazing! She was willing to meet me bright and early one Sunday morning for my trial so that I could have professional make-up for my engagement photos. She traveled from Portsmouth to Laconia for my wedding and was VERY affordable. I never imagined I would have been able to have my wedding day make-up done by an artist with her portfolio but she Johanna's prices are extremely affordable.
    She was easily able to hide some pretty obvious scars my Mom had on her eyelids from a recent surgery My Mom was so relieved and thrilled! I highly recommend Johanna!! :) I cannot say enough nice things about her!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Megan · Married on 09/20/2015

Johanna did a fabulous job on my make up for my big day! She was able to hide all my flaws and excenuate my best features! The make up stayed on all night long and didn't have to retouch once! She surely has a great talent and I am so happy she was able to do my wedding!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/19/2015

Growing up in the same town as Johanna, I had the pleasure of seeing and admiring her work on social media for years. It wasn't until I booked her for my wedding that I noticed her high level of professionalism, attention to detail, and knowledge of the industry. She is so passionate about her work and it shows in everything she does. I have never felt so confident, flawless and received so many compliments in my entire life and we had SO much fun during the preparation, too! I would recommend Johanna of Jo Louise Beauty over, and over again!!!

Sent on 11/02/2015
  • Suzi and Tucker

Suzi · Married on 09/12/2015

Jo did the makeup for my entire bridal party and the mothers for my wedding this past weekend. Everyone's makeup looked AMAZING, including my mom's!! Jo is so talented and does amazing work at a very reasonable price!! I am so happy that I found her and that she was able to be a part of the best day of my life! I absolutely recommend any bride to have Jo do their makeup. You wont regret it one bit! Thanks again Jo!! Your the best!!

Sent on 09/18/2015

meghan · Married on 08/07/2015

Johanna is hands down the very best! She not only took my call while she was on her honeymoon, but she drove an hour away to my house for a trial two weeks later. I was extremly particular about my bridal makeup. I did not want to look too done, but I wanted to feel stunning. Johanna was so patient from my first trial, and then a complete redo, including lashes both times. I had picked out a look that was just not me, and she helped me to find that perfect medium. On my big day, she blew all my bridesmaids away. They all felt beautiful, and I finally felt I looked like the most beautiful version of myself. Johanna is professional, personable, reasonable, and a true artist with makeup. You will not be dissappointed if you hire her for your wedding!

Sent on 11/15/2015