JMC Weddings- Jenn Macek Conway Reviews

17 | Dover, NH

17 Reviews for JMC Weddings- Jenn Macek Conway

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2018

Jenn was great to work with at all points of the process!

She was flexible and responsive throughout the planning phases and did beautiful work on the big day. My bridal party and I had a ton of fun with her and were impressed with how professional yet down to earth she was while we were getting ready. She even did my grandmother's hair at the last minute (which totally made her day). Thank you so much, Jenn!

Tara · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Jenn! Jenn has a talent for hair. At the hair trial, Jenn instantly understood the style I was hoping to achieve for my wedding. She nailed it on the first try, and did a wonderful job recreating the look on my wedding day. Jenn also did hair for my mother and five bridesmaids, all of whom were thrilled with the results. As a special extra, Jenn is also a great person. She is easy to talk to and it was fun to have her in the “getting ready suite” the morning of the wedding. I would recommend JCM Weddings without hesitation to do hair for any special event!

Julia · Married on 09/23/2017

I got married in York Beach, ME 9/23/17. Jenn was part of the family from the start! From our original meeting through my wedding day she was so professional and SO personable. It would be hard not to get along with Jenn! My family adored her. Not to mention she is so talented! I was incredibly happy with my hair and my bridesmaids, aunts, Mom, MIL and sister in law were all accomodated and looked beautiful!! I can't say enough about how wonderful my wedding experience was and how nonstressful Jenn made my day! I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Mimi · Married on 10/22/2016

I HIGHLY recommend Jenn to anyone searching for hair services for their wedding day!! I first found Jenn when I was looking for a new hairstylist when I moved to New Hampshire a few years ago and I am SO glad that I connected with her because she proved to be the best hairstylist I have ever had to date! When I got engaged, I immediately knew she would be the person I chose to style my hair for my wedding day. She is, by far, the most talented hairstylist in the Northeast as she has a natural sense of what style looks best for each individual. She made every person in my bridal party look and feel beautiful with the hairstyle that best complements them. Further, Jenn's friendly and easy-going personality made everyone comfortable and relaxed while getting ready for the big day.

All in all, Jenn is a truly talented professional and I recommend her 100%.

Tara · Married on 10/08/2016

Jenn did an amazing job for both our engagement shoot and our wedding day. She traveled to Waterville Valley where she was able to do all the hair for 2 Brides, 6 Bridesmaids and 2 mother of the brides. She even personally made the hair extensions for one of the brides in order to maintain curls through the entire ceremony… She was successful! Everyone looked absolutely beautiful and we couldn’t have been happier with all the hard work she put in to making our day special.

Megan · Married on 10/01/2016

Jen has done hair for my two best friend's weddings and just did mine this past Saturday. I knew I wanted to use Jen because she was so easy going and fun to work with at the previous weddings. It is nice that she comes to you so you can just relax and keep all your girls in one place while getting ready. I felt comfortable spending the morning with my friends and family and she fit right in. Jen calms your nerves and even provides back massages to help when feeling stressed! Everyone loved their hair and it held up all day and night! I highly recommend anyone thinking of using Jen for your big day or any occasion!

• User5191674 · 2+ years ago

Jenn is AMAZING!
    She took on a big tasks of me and my big bridal party and did it like a champ! She was so accommodating throughout the whole process! We had to re-schedule my hair trail and she did everything in her power to make it work! She is very responsive with emails, which is always so appreciated! She never made me feel like any of my questions or suggestions were silly, and always gave the best advice on what would work best with my hair!
    I have thin and straight hair and my biggest concern was that my hair was going to fall. Jenn made sure that we picked a hair style that would make my hair stay and work the best with my hair! My hair didn't move all night!
    All of my girls were also so happy with their hair! Jenn was able to look at any photo they showed her and make it happen! She worked with hair that was SUPER thick and curly to very straight and thin! She can do it all and make it look amazing!
    She made me feel so beautiful on the most special day of my life! She was so personable (while being professional) and meshed great with everyone! she kept everyone feeling so comfortable and laughing all day! Its safe to say she played a huge role in my day and i am so glad she was with us! If you are even thinking of having Jenn do your hair, you absolutely should!

Megan · Married on 08/06/2016

Jenn did an incredible job with wedding day hair for me and my bridesmaids! Throughout the planning process, Jenn was accommodating, professional, and supportive. She was a joy to have in the bridal suite on the day of the wedding, and finished me, my 5 bridesmaids, and the MOB and MOG ahead of schedule and did an incredible job. When I sent Jenn pictures of my desired hairstyle, Jenn even offered to make hair extensions for me so that the look would be closer to what I wanted (my hair is very fine so a chunky bohemian braid was going to be a challenge)! Jenn was the perfect hairstylist for my wedding and I would certainly recommend her if you want to look and feel beautiful on your wedding day!

Jenn was amazing! When I went for my trial I was immediately at ease because she was able to deliver exactly what I wanted just from looking at a couple of pictures. She somehow made my hair even better on my wedding day and I received so many compliments. She was so easy to work with and so much fun to be around the morning of the wedding. She had a schedule to help everyone stay on time and somehow finished early! I would highly recommend Jenn- she is the best!!!

Emily · Married on 06/11/2016

Jenn was an absolute joy to work with and made the entire process as smooth and simple as could be! I am not one to fuss over beauty but meeting with Jenn for the trial made me feel like the giddy and excited bride I was! After we found the wedding day look she even helped me blow out and style my hair for my engagement pictures that afternoon! My wedding planning was done from out of state so I found Jenn through word of mouth, starting with my wedding planner. She was highly recommended and now I know why! She really is the best!! She did my hair, as well as 6 bridesmaids and my mother in law all before noon! She works hard and created beautiful designs, without going crazy on the bobby pins. The girls all picked their own styles and just loved the extra special feeling it gave them. She traveled to us and was extremely well prepared with all of her styling tools. Jenn is so easy to get along with and was so much fun, she fit right in with the girls all morning while we were getting ready!

Jenn was absolutely wonderful. i am so grateful that she was part of our wedding team.

First, she made everyone look beautiful and comfortable -- like more glamorous versions of themselves. She listened to everyone's requests for their hair style and executed the looks flawlessly (and quickly!). She was incredibly observant of each person's natural personal style, and was able to bring out each person's personality in their hair. I was so impressed with this, particularly since she had just met everyone that day. During my hair trial (which was included in the bridal hair fee) she was able to get the gist of what i wanted so quickly, and was very thoughtful in her suggestions about what to do (veil vs flowers vs hair comb etc) when I didn't have any direction myself. She is incredibly talented and I trusted her artistic instincts immediately. So did my family. Everyone was very happy with how they looked.

Second, she is very professional, prompt, and so easy to communicate with. She immediately responded to all of my questions, was very flexible with scheduling, particularly when the day-of schedule was tight. She was also incredibly efficient and did all of our styles with time to spare. She even graciously re-did my mom's hair when she decided she wanted to change the style last minute, and didn't charge any extra for it.

And perhaps most importantly, Jenn is lovely and kind and funny. She is so easy to talk to. She has such a calming presence and was so wonderful to have around during a surprisingly stressful time. When I saw her waiting for our party the morning of our wedding I just breathed out and relaxed, because I knew everything was going to be OK.

Can't say enough about Jenn - I recommend her 100%.

Erin · Married on 10/17/2015

Jenn was incredible throughout the whole process of planning my wedding. She was flexible, easy-going, comfortable, and knew exactly what my girls and I were looking for. I'll never forget the look on my husband's face as soon as he saw me, and I'll never forget how beautiful I felt - all thanks to Jenn. She made my tiny little bob look like a voluminous updo!

If you are considering booking her for your wedding, DO IT. You won't regret it!

Leah · Married on 10/10/2015

Jenn did me and my bridesmaids hair for my October wedding and I could not have asked for a better stylist! I had changed the style I had originally wanted from my trial and she nailed it! All of my bridesmaids were SO happy with their hair. I highly recommend Jenn!

Pauline · Married on 09/05/2015

Jenn was the best!! I got married on Squirrel Island in Maine and Jenn came from NH to do my hair, my mom's hair and my five bridesmaids. She was efficient, fun, and her work was amazing. Everyone looked gorgeous and their hair stayed put throughout the wedding. I loved how she styled my curly hair and I still felt like me - not overly done up which is what I was avoiding. We had such a fun time getting ready with Jenn that we all wanted her to stay for the actual wedding! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/21/2015

JMC Weddings- Jenn Macek Conway's reply:

Pauline, thank you for the kind words! It was my pleasure to work with you and your ladies! I hope your day was everything you imagined it would be! You all looked so beautiful!

Ashley · Married on 07/24/2015

Jenn was amazing! She was fun, professional, and talented. I had a great time from start to finish and I could not have asked for a better experience. I loved my hair and my bridesmaid's hair. She even did my mani and pedi too!

Sent on 10/20/2015

JMC Weddings- Jenn Macek Conway's reply:

Ashley! Thank you for your kind words! I was so honored to be apart of your special day! You looked stunning!

Katie · Married on 04/25/2015

Jenn is awesome with hair and very personable! As a bride she had my hair done in 45 minutes and the bridesmaids and mother of the bride were done in 30 minutes or less each. Jenn is quick, but that certainly does not effect her quality! I absolutely loved my hair and the birdcage veil with feather hair piece were perfectly placed to complete the look. I am thrilled I chose Jenn to do my and my bridal party's hair for my wedding

Sent on 05/10/2015

JMC Weddings- Jenn Macek Conway's reply:

Katie, the pleasure was all mine! Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your special day! You and your ladies were an absolute blast to work with! Thanks again!

Reilly · Married on 09/16/2017

Jenn recently did hair for my bridal party and everyone was very pleased! She was on top of everything, from scheduling my hair trial, coordinating a timeline with my make up vendor, and doing exactly what I envisioned! On the day of the wedding she traveled to us and did hair for 4 girls and myself. She kept to her timeline and was flexible with everyone's styling requests. She did a great job and added to the good vibes of my wedding prep!