Nashua, NH 03060 Map · Phone number

About Celecia Taylor | New England Makeup Artist

New England Bridal Makeup Artist

Professional on location makeup artist specializing in weddings, airbrush makeup and airbrush tanning in the New England area.

logo
111012116869566180795773066038239536883064o
logo

3 Reviews for Celecia Taylor | New England Makeup Artist

Lindsey · Married on 04/29/2017

Celecia saved my life! I had tried contacting a half dozen other maekup artists with no luck, and I had almost given up. I contacted Celecia just a few months before my wedding after seeing her great reviews, and scheduled a trial. I have never looked or felt so beautiful! I had one picture and not a lot of input on what exactly I wanted, and I never wear a full face of makeup. She was able to create a natural but glamorous look to complement my sleek, modern dress, and incorporated a bold, custom-blended coral-red lip for an amazing wow factor. My makeup stayed fresh all day and night, and my bridesmaids looked great, too! Celecia is super friendly and laid back and was great to have around while we were all getting ready. She also gave us lots of tips on products and techniques. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Karen · Married on 09/04/2016

I used Celecia for my wedding makeup on 9/4/16 and couldn't have been more impressed. She was so easy and accommodating to work with from the moment I contacted her, through the trial, and on my big day. She was able to make my mom, and mother in law feel so special, and made myself and my bridesmaids feel truly beautiful. I cried quite a few times throughout my wedding day, but my makeup looked perfect even by the end of the reception. It was so nice not to have to worry if anything was smudging or running. I highly recommend Celecia!

Sent on 09/27/2016
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 08/20/2016

Celecia was so wonderful! After getting blown off by a different makeup artist 3 times, I went back to square one and found Celecia online. I'm so glad that I did! Celecia was responsive by email and made scheduling a trial so easy! I loved her work at my trial and made sure to book her right then! She traveled to my wedding venue (about 45 minutes from Nashua) to be there by 8:00 AM and was right on time. My first bridesmaid was about 10 minutes late to get her makeup done, but Celecia didn't get frustrated with me or my friend, which I would have totally understood. Instead she was so sweet and understanding. She ended up the makeup for 2 moms, 3 bridesmaids and me all before 1:30 PM. One of my bridesmaids didn't sign up to get her makeup done but decided last minute that she really wanted to after all. Celecia squeezed her in even though she had plans at home for that afternoon. As the bride, I made a few tweaks from my trial and my makeup looked flawless. I have never looked so beautiful in my life. I received so many compliments. I started crying before the ceremony (my hubby got me a cute gift) and Celecia was right there to help put me back together. I can't say enough great things. Thank you so much for helping make my day perfect and for making my girls look and feel so beautiful. I will recommend you to everyone!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Celecia Taylor | New England Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes