31 North Main Street, Newmarket, NH 03857 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Fruition Flowers

Fruition Flowers offers unique floral design with a focus on the local, seasonal blooms grown on our own farm. We believe that flowers should have as good an impact on the earth as they do their recipients, that's why we are committed to organic practices that support pollinators and our local ecosystem. Weddings are where Fruition really shines; we curate the most lush, seasonally rich designs for local brides, using materials we have cultivated ourselves, foraged from the New Hampshire woods, or imported for bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces that are entirely unique.

Follow Fruition Flowers on

20953908102104251172073417773751500664609796n
116654278534031280779278138529610410889791n
toriandrew 178
Fruition Flowers
odiorne wedding photo bride groom nh
shawdietrich00072

Real Weddings 2 Photos

78 Reviews for Fruition Flowers

Kim Watson · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Winter Blooms 02.22.20

Jillian and her team were an absolute dream to work with.

As a bride, I was left to enjoy the day while she took care of every arrangement, down to the finest details. The result was a winter wonderland of fairy lights, rich moody blooms, and romance beyond belief. I could not have been happier. I have no idea how Jill was able to source so many gorgeous flowers in the middle of February, but what she accomplished exceeded my expectations in every way.

I can't recommend her more highly. For an effortless experience and complete confidence in your florist — look no further. There's no one better. THANK YOU FRUITION FLOWERS!

Sent on 02/26/2020
  • Leslie

Leslie Estes · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Stunning!

I am a local wedding planner and have worked with Jillian several times. I knew the first time I hired her for a client that she would be the florist for my wedding. I knew exactly what I wanted and being a control freak, I wanted to manage every single detail, including the flowers. Eventually I had to tell myself what I tell my clients, "I hired the best. let her do her thing." I could not have imagined she would deliver what she did. She went above and beyond and it was honestly the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen. STUNNING!! Jillian, is truly talented. She listens and understands what you want. I will continue to hire her for my clients as much as possible!!

Sent on 02/13/2020

Kallie Dunlap · Married on 11/03/2019

hire this sweet, calm, and talented flower artist!

We were a bit tardy in planning for flowers for our November 2019 wedding. In swooped Jillian with ideas, smiles, and such a sweet calm about her. She was the last vendor we hired, and we wish she had been the first! She had great communication and made everything so easy. She asked insightful questions and offered valuable advice. A few examples of her thoughtful planning: 1. Our venue was a beauty on its own so we didn't want to add much. Just a few of Jillian's centerpieces, bouquets, and tons of candles made such a huge difference. The venue really came alive! 2. With a November wedding, there was a chance the weather would not cooperate with our plans to be married outside. Jillian spent time carefully decorating the mantle of a fireplace at our venue in case we switched the ceremony indoors. 3. Our three bridesmaids each wore a different colored dress. The bouquets Jillian created had splashes all three colors. This brought such harmony to our wedding party and really tied them all together. In short, Jillian thought of everything and I'm so pleased we found each other!

Sent on 04/05/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Fruition Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 85.00
    $ 120.00
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Michelle Eaton Photography Wedding Photographers

I met Jillian over the summer at her friends wedding where she double dutied as florist and bridesmaid and I was just so floored by her talent! She truly loves what she does and it shines in every arrangement. Her attention to detail is exactly what I look for as a photographer! Thank you Jillian for your expertise! I look forward to working with you in the future!

• AMOR AS ART Wedding Photographers

I worked with Fruition Flowers on an August 2013 wedding. I must say the timing was perfect for each floral arrangement in it's place at this double ceremony, multicultural day. The bouquets were so well crafted and photographing these pieces was a real treat.There were so many unique parts working as a whole within two different cultural influences. Professionalism and craftsmanship are top notch. Fruition Flowers really understands the individual needs of the clients and gives priority to the longevity and quality of their flowers.

• 31 North Main Street Newmarket, New Hampshire, 03857 See on map
    Appointment only.
    Location of (Fruition Flowers)