31 North Main Street, Newmarket, NH 03857 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Fruition Flowers

Fruition Flowers offers unique floral design with a focus on the local, seasonal blooms grown on our own farm. We believe that flowers should have as good an impact on the earth as they do their recipients, that's why we are committed to organic practices that support pollinators and our local ecosystem. Weddings are where Fruition really shines; we curate the most lush, seasonally rich designs for local brides, using materials we have cultivated ourselves, foraged from the New Hampshire woods, or imported for bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces that are entirely unique.

Follow Fruition Flowers on

20953908102104251172073417773751500664609796n
116654278534031280779278138529610410889791n
toriandrew 178
Fruition Flowers
odiorne wedding photo bride groom nh
shawdietrich00072

Fruition Flowers 4
Fruition Flowers 5

Heather Martin · Married on 10/19/2019

Sustainable, Local, Beautiful

We were so incredibly grateful to have partnered with Jillian of Fruition Flowers for our wedding this past October. It was very important to us to work with a local florist who used the most sustainable practices when producing their flowers. Jillian was extremely easy to work with as I gave her my vision about a year out, and we slowly tweaked the proposal over that year. She created the most beautiful bouquets for my bridesmaids, complete with a flowering kale I had requested her to add somehow to our proposal. I gave her very little direction on my own bouquet, and she executed the feeling and aesthetic I was going for flawlessly, working with the photos of my gown I had showed her, our wedding decor, and our venue. I had also requested less florals, and more chunky textures and rustic greenery options. She listened to everything I had requested and somehow managed to make a gorgeous bouquet that relied very little on actual florals. I highly recommend Jillian and am so happy we chose her for such a big part of our 'big day'. Thank you so much!

Fruition Flowers 6
    Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 09/28/2019

Do yourself a favor and BOOK HER!

Jill is an absolute flower goddess! Her vision, personality and overall excitement was beyond anything I could have asked for. Everyone was obsessed with my floating flowers from beams and overall quality of of everything. Jill touches did not go unnoticed and she was fantastic to work with. I wish I could have a wedding every year just for the flowers alone. Do yourself a favor and book her! Not only will you be supporting a local farmer, but a lady boss who dreams up amazing arrangements that will leave your speechless!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Jackie · Married on 09/21/2019

Jillian is fantastic - highly recommend for any couple!

After seeing Jillian's gorgeous work for my friend's wedding, I asked my friend to put us in touch. I am SO happy we decided to go with Jillian (to be honest, we never even had to consider any other florist)!

If you go with Fruition Flowers, you can expect beautiful arrangements that match your vision (and budget). All we had to do was give Jillian our color palette and general "vibe" and she was able to put together a thoughtful, detailed proposal that helped us really visualize what everything would look like the day of the wedding. Her arrangements 100% exceeded our expectations.

Beyond amazing arrangements, Jillian was so easy to work with. We discussed budget right at the beginning and she gave us her honest opinion about what to prioritize within our budget. She didn't try to upsell us on anything. When details changed along the way, she was able to quickly adapt.

Beyond quality of work and professionalism, you can also feel good about supporting a local and environmentally friendly business. Another big plus!

I will be referring Jillian to all my friends getting married. Go with Fruition Flowers, you will be so happy you did!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Fruition Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 85.00
    $ 120.00
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Michelle Eaton Photography
    Michelle Eaton Photography Wedding Photographers

I met Jillian over the summer at her friends wedding where she double dutied as florist and bridesmaid and I was just so floored by her talent! She truly loves what she does and it shines in every arrangement. Her attention to detail is exactly what I look for as a photographer! Thank you Jillian for your expertise! I look forward to working with you in the future!

• AMOR AS ART
    AMOR AS ART Wedding Photographers

I worked with Fruition Flowers on an August 2013 wedding. I must say the timing was perfect for each floral arrangement in it's place at this double ceremony, multicultural day. The bouquets were so well crafted and photographing these pieces was a real treat.There were so many unique parts working as a whole within two different cultural influences. Professionalism and craftsmanship are top notch. Fruition Flowers really understands the individual needs of the clients and gives priority to the longevity and quality of their flowers.

• 31 North Main Street Newmarket, New Hampshire, 03857 See on map