31 North Main Street, Newmarket, NH 03857 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Fruition Flowers

Fruition Flowers offers unique floral design with a focus on the local, seasonal blooms grown on our own farm. We believe that flowers should have as good an impact on the earth as they do their recipients, that's why we are committed to organic practices that support pollinators and our local ecosystem. Weddings are where Fruition really shines; we curate the most lush, seasonally rich designs for local brides, using materials we have cultivated ourselves, foraged from the New Hampshire woods, or imported for bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces that are entirely unique.

Follow Fruition Flowers on

20953908102104251172073417773751500664609796n
116654278534031280779278138529610410889791n
toriandrew 178
Fruition Flowers
odiorne wedding photo bride groom nh
shawdietrich00072

Fruition Flowers 5
Fruition Flowers 6
Fruition Flowers 7

Lauren · Married on 09/06/2019

Beautiful flowers, excellent service!

I loved working with Jillian! She made it very easy for me and our flowers were beautiful. I had a very small wedding (15 people) and just wanted two bouquets and some boutonnières. She also made lovely cuffs for our mothers and our officiant. She did a beautiful bouquet for my friend’s elopement as well. She sent me a description of what she was planning and the bouquet was even more beautiful than I could have imagined! I did not have any strong opinions on flowers, so I just gave her information about the color of my dress and accents. She designed a beautiful white bouquet with touches of pink and blue. My dress was light blue.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 08/11/2019

Perfect Florist!

Jillian was absolutely wonderful to work with. She is so knowledgeable about flowers, and I love her sustainable practices. She was also easy to work with each time I changed my mind on what exactly we wanted. I would 100% recommend Fruition Flowers to anyone!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Sarah · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing flowers and wonderful experience

Fruition Flowers was the BEST! Jillian and her team executed my vision perfectly. From the start, Jillian was warm, open, and welcoming and worked with me to create the flowers and chuppah within the budget I desired. After spending at least an hour with me on the phone for the initial consult and reviewing pictures I showed her, she drafted a proposal that literally listed every single type of flower that she planned to use in each arrangement so that I was able to research them and make sure I was okay with the colors/structure etc, which was extremely helpful. When I wanted to change things around, she had no problem doing so. The birch tree chuppah she built was incredible, and the flowers were amazing. The bridesmaids' flowers, centerpieces, garland on the head table, boutonieres, hairpiece, were all perfect.

Jillian is such a wonderful person and it was truly a pleasure to work with her. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Fruition Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 120.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Michelle Eaton Photography
    Michelle Eaton Photography Wedding Photographers

I met Jillian over the summer at her friends wedding where she double dutied as florist and bridesmaid and I was just so floored by her talent! She truly loves what she does and it shines in every arrangement. Her attention to detail is exactly what I look for as a photographer! Thank you Jillian for your expertise! I look forward to working with you in the future!

• AMOR AS ART
    AMOR AS ART Wedding Photographers

I worked with Fruition Flowers on an August 2013 wedding. I must say the timing was perfect for each floral arrangement in it's place at this double ceremony, multicultural day. The bouquets were so well crafted and photographing these pieces was a real treat.There were so many unique parts working as a whole within two different cultural influences. Professionalism and craftsmanship are top notch. Fruition Flowers really understands the individual needs of the clients and gives priority to the longevity and quality of their flowers.

• 31 North Main Street Newmarket, New Hampshire, 03857 See on map