Fruition Flowers

Newmarket, New Hampshire View map

$2,500 Typical Price

Fruition Flowers offers unique floral design with a focus on the local, seasonal blooms grown on our own farm. We believe that flowers should have as good an impact on the earth as they do their recipients, that's why we are committed to organic practices that support pollinators and our local ecosystem. Weddings are where Fruition really shines; we curate the most lush, seasonally rich designs for local brides, using materials we have cultivated ourselves, foraged from the New Hampshire woods, or imported for bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces that are entirely unique.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$120

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Linda D. Married on 10/23/2021

Beautiful Creations from a Beautiful Soul!

My sister had worked with Jillian for her wedding in 2018, and my close friend worked with her for her 2020 wedding - having seen her incredible work, I knew I needed her talents on my wedding day!

When I first reached out, I let Jillian know that I trusted her, and I gave her my color scheme, the vibe for the day, and a little bit about what we were looking for (bouquets, centerpieces, etc..), and that as far as the design or overall look went, it was up to her. She is the artist, she is the professional, and I wanted her to have free range to let her talents shine! MY GOODNESS, DID SHE DELIVER!

The florals for our wedding were absolutely stunning! From the gorgeous, deep colors that complimented our black, emerald green, and gold color scheme perfectly, to the delicate succulent cuffs for our mothers and flower girl, to everything in between, Jillian nailed it. She has such a unique, creative eye and every single arrangement she does is clearly done in love. She is a master!

Leading up to the wedding day, Jillian was so prompt with communication with me - if I ever had a question, she was there with an answer. If I had an update, she quickly noted it. Every time we spoke, her responses were so thoughtful. She just has this incredible energy about her that made me feel so comfortable. When she delivered the florals to our hotel the day of my wedding, I couldn’t get over how perfect they were! Seeing the centerpieces and bud vases at our venue when we arrived, I was speechless all over again! She nailed it! I had guests beaming when I told them to take the arrangements home - they kept complimenting how gorgeous they were!

If you are looking for something special, unique, and a true work of art, all crafted by someone with a beautiful, welcoming soul who doesn’t treat you like a number, but gives your big day so much care and attention, then look no further. Fruition Flowers is the one. I will absolutely supporting Jillian and her business for the rest of time!
    Kim W. Married on 10/02/2021

Winter Blooms 02.22.20

Jillian and her team were an absolute dream to work with.

As a bride, I was left to enjoy the day while she took care of every arrangement, down to the finest details. The result was a winter wonderland of fairy lights, rich moody blooms, and romance beyond belief. I could not have been happier. I have no idea how Jill was able to source so many gorgeous flowers in the middle of February, but what she accomplished exceeded my expectations in every way.

I can't recommend her more highly. For an effortless experience and complete confidence in your florist — look no further. There's no one better. THANK YOU FRUITION FLOWERS!
  • Leslie
    Leslie E. Married on 06/01/2021

Stunning!

I am a local wedding planner and have worked with Jillian several times. I knew the first time I hired her for a client that she would be the florist for my wedding. I knew exactly what I wanted and being a control freak, I wanted to manage every single detail, including the flowers. Eventually I had to tell myself what I tell my clients, "I hired the best. let her do her thing." I could not have imagined she would deliver what she did. She went above and beyond and it was honestly the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen. STUNNING!! Jillian, is truly talented. She listens and understands what you want. I will continue to hire her for my clients as much as possible!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jessica & Anna
    120 photos · 09/16/2017

Michelle Eaton Photography Michelle Eaton Photography Wedding Photographers

I met Jillian over the summer at her friends wedding where she double dutied as florist and bridesmaid and I was just so floored by her talent! She truly loves what she does and it shines in every arrangement. Her attention to detail is exactly what I look for as a photographer! Thank you Jillian for your expertise! I look forward to working with you in the future!

AMOR AS ART AMOR AS ART Wedding Photographers

I worked with Fruition Flowers on an August 2013 wedding. I must say the timing was perfect for each floral arrangement in it's place at this double ceremony, multicultural day. The bouquets were so well crafted and photographing these pieces was a real treat.There were so many unique parts working as a whole within two different cultural influences. Professionalism and craftsmanship are top notch. Fruition Flowers really understands the individual needs of the clients and gives priority to the longevity and quality of their flowers.

31 North Main Street Newmarket, New Hampshire, 03857

Appointment only.
Location of (Fruition Flowers)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding