Erica's Garden

Epping, NH View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Typical Price

Erica’s Garden LLC is a wedding florist based in Epping, New Hampshire, also serving the surrounding Concord, Nashua, and Manchester areas. Owner and certified floral designer, Erica, left her career as an Occupational Therapist to live out her dream in pursuing a career in florals. Erica can create a variety of floral designs and arrangements for practically any occasion, and is happy to work with you to create your perfect floral vision.

Erica’s Garden LLC is a boutique-style shop that offers a variety of floral arrangements, designs, and other services that will provide you with a stress-free and easy experience. The team at Erica’s Garden LLC keeps up with all current trends, techniques, and styles that you are sure to love. This florist will be sure to work within your budget as well, creating designs that are affordable yet beautiful. Erica’s Garden LLC can provide consultations, venue visits, and event design to help plan your perfect arrangements, and can do day-of delivery and setup services as well. Using only the highest quality blooms, you can receive any of the following arrangements:

• Aisle/Altar decor
  • Flower petals
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Cristina
    Cristina F. Getting married on 02/09/2022

Wonderful to work with!

Erica's knowledge, professionalism, and attentiveness is unmatched! As someone who doesn't know a lot about flowers, it was so helpful that Erica was able to turn my vision into beautiful arrangements for my wedding. She always made herself available and even created a Pinterest board for my so that we could organize and share all of our ideas together. On the big day, she and her team were punctual and so helpful. Seeing our ideas and months of planning come to life tied everything together and I couldn't be happier! I highly recommend Erica's Garden!!

Erica's Garden's reply:

Thank you so much Cristina! It was our pleasure working with you and your family! It is fun for us to interpret your vision and see it come to light! You made our job easy with an amazing color palette and beautiful flower choices! Best wishes!
    Anna K. Married on 12/09/2021

Incredible flowers and incredible experience

Erica was so willing to take our ideas and make our vision come to life for our wedding flowers! She also stayed in regular contact with me throughout the engagement to let me know when flowers were being ordered and just to check in throughout the process. The floral arrangements she made for our wedding far exceeded our expectations, and we have received more compliments than I can count regarding her work, specifically for the bridal bouquet and a garland she made for our ceremony. She is so gifted in floral arranging, and such a joy to work with. I can't recommend her enough!

Erica's Garden's reply:

Wow Anna! You were just stunning! Thank you for sharing the photo! I can’t wait to see more 😊 I am so glad you were as happy as I was about your flowers! I thought they were amazing!!! Wishing you much love and happiness! Erica

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Erica's Garden Price Rates

285 Calef Hwy Unit 14 Epping, NH, 03042
Location of (Erica's Garden)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding