Fruition Flowers Reviews

Fruition Flowers 6
Fruition Flowers 7

Traci Pierpont · Married on 05/18/2019

Just Brilliant!

Jillian Gallagher is brilliant! She listened closely to my daughter's vision and then worked with her to create beautiful floral designs for the ceremony and the reception. Her excitement for my daughter's special day made the whole experience perfect.

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Mindy

Amanda · Married on 11/23/2018

Perfection!

Jillian is by far the best florist to work with. She worked with me and my budget to get my dream flowers to make our day so perfect. She took the time to go over every detail from colors to linens to make the perfect blend. I will miss working with Jillian and she is the true definition of professionalism. You will not be disappointed. Thank you again, Jillian.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Fruition Flowers's reply:

Gosh! Thank YOU Mrs. Nilsson (have you gotten used to being called that?) I really appreciate you taking a minute to share your experience with other couples!
  • Pat

Pat · Married on 11/03/2018

Tasteful and Gorgeous Wedding Arrangements

All our guests commented on how my wedding was uniquely and tastefully decorated! The credit goes, in large part, to Jillian's exquisite arrangements and table settings, expressing the locale and Fall season. It was all that my mother and I dreamed, and more! The bridal and bridesmaids' bouquets were especially beautiful and the moms loved their bronze cuff. Oh, and she personally pinned the boutonnieres on the groomsmen and fathers. They were clueless!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Fruition Flowers's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, and taking the time to tell the world about your wonderful November wedding....you're right the guys are ALWAYS clueless with boutonnieres!

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely amazing

From the moment I spoke to Jillian for the first time, I knew we were a match made in wedding vendor heaven. I am not the kind of person who knew exactly what flowers I wanted. I simply had an overall feel for our wedding I was hoping to capture. To say she captured it is a vast understatement. My bridesmaids were BEGGING to take home their bouquets before they even walked down the aisle. Jillian was so patient and so wonderful every step of the way. I know for a fact that she was completely swarmed with weddings all year long, but somehow managed to make me feel like I was her only wedding. Beautiful florals are obviously the goal of every florist-bride relationship, but with Jillian you get so much more. I have recommended her to literally every human I meet, and I will continue to do so. I was searching for a florist and somehow found a floral goddess and a friend.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Kathleen · Married on 10/06/2018

Jill was AMAZING to work with. Very easy to get ahold of and able to deliver the most beautiful flowers regardless of budget! Thank you so much Jill for making my day that much more beautiful!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Maryann Mcginn · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful flowers, awesome people.

I was obsessed with my flowers (now I'm obsessed with pictures of my flowers) and would absolutely recommend Fruition to a friend. Jillian was amazing to work with, and the flowers were amazing. She really understood what I wanted, and they were even more beautiful than those I had pictured!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Fruition Flowers 8
    Fruition Flowers 9

Megan Pomarico · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful, she is very knowledgeable

Jill is simply awesome and makes your vision a reality. I would not have changed a single thing on my wedding day. Our flowers were beautiful.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Angel · Married on 09/22/2018

Fruition Flowers is Amazing!!

I first fell in love with Jillian's work when I found her magical florals on Instragram. Then I fell more in love when I checked out her website and felt so intune with her mission of sustainable farm practices and locally grown flowers. Then I was head over heals the first time I had a consult with her on the phone, and it felt like we were old friends talking about our families and small town stories. Jillian is so passionate about her work and it shines through in every piece she creates. She was endlessly patient when the venue of our wedding changed, our vision shifted, and we had to make adjustments to our order several times. She blew my mind with the bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces that she created for us. I literally could have stared at them for days - so many beautiful textures and colors!! She's more than just a florist and was so helpful with recommendations for our overall centerpiece composition and other tips and tricks. I highly recommend Jillian, especially if you're looking for someone who will work with your budget!!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Fruition Flowers 10
    Fruition Flowers 11
    Fruition Flowers 12
    Fruition Flowers 13

Korina · Married on 08/25/2018

Jillian was excellent at Fruition Flowers! She was so sweet and really took the time to sit down with me to discuss what I wanted. She was very detailed and you can tell she really LOVES what she does! The flowers, including succulents, were gorgeous and we received tons of compliments on them. She was very flexible and was able to accommodate some last minute changes that I had. She also did flowers for the cake and appetizer plate. You cannot go wrong with her!

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Fruition Flowers 14

Emily Cots · Married on 08/25/2018

The very best!!!

I know Jill on a personal level and there was no question I would be using her for flowers! I looove her style and professionalism. First we caught up on life but then got down to business. She listens to what you’re saying and what you’re asking for and asks the right questions to make sure she sees your vision as well. The arrangements really blew me away and ALL of our guests commented on how beautiful and unique the flowers were.

Sent on 02/01/2019
    Fruition Flowers 15

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2018

We reached out to Fruition Flowers on the recommendation of friends. I am extremely grateful to Jillian for having availability to create the florals for our wedding. She was already booked for a wedding this day but was able to flex her time to accomidate our wedding too!
    Jillian is so kind and has a very calming presence, she knows so much about flowers and I just love that she grows seasonal blooms on her farm and incorporates them in her designs.
    I know nothing about flowers! I shared with her our wedding colors, my dress style, and a few ideas I had and completely entrusted Jillian to choose the florals and arrangements. I continue to be obsessed with the floral arrangements she created for our wedding. I can not tell you how many people complimented the florals and asked who our florist was.
    Jillian was amazingly flexible with us the day of our wedding. We had rain, on and off all day and she helped us to create a contingency plan if we needed to push our ceremony inside.
    Jillian patiently waited till the afternoon when we decided to have the ceremony outside after all and dressed the outside arbor beautifully. Thank you x a million for helping make our day so special.

Sent on 09/29/2018
    Fruition Flowers 16
    Fruition Flowers 17
    Fruition Flowers 18
    Fruition Flowers 19
    Fruition Flowers 20
    Fruition Flowers 21

Lauren · Married on 08/04/2018

Easiest part of the wedding planning process!!!

Working with Jillian was one of the easiest parts of the wedding planning process! Her knowledge of flowers is incredible and she is able to tell you what flowers will be in season for the month of your wedding! She was very personable and spent a lot of time with me to figure out what flower combos would fit into my budget. She has so many suggestions and fantastic ideas to share as she learns about the style and the vision you are trying to achieve. She was extremely helpful on the day of the wedding and delivered the girls flowers and guys boutonnieres to 2 different locations and helped with finishing touches at the venue. I could not recommend her enough and it was an absolute pleasure to have been able to work with her!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Fruition Flowers 22
    Fruition Flowers 23

Annette · Married on 07/21/2018

I was very happy with everything. I would highly recommend her and use her for future events. Very professional!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Fruition Flowers's reply:

Thanks Annette, it was a pleasure working with you to adorn your daughter's shower! How nice of you to find me here and leave a review, cheers!

Katie · Married on 07/07/2018

Jillian is a wonderful and fantastic to work with! We wanted to keep our budget reasonable, but knew that we wanted flowers that looked professional and romantic for our July wedding. We met Jillian beforehand, and she was super friendly, knowledgeable, and had great ideas and suggestions. She explained that she grows a lot of the flowers herself, and when she doesn’t have something she tries to source it from other local growers, which we loved! Jillian is incredibly knowledgeable. She explained which flowers she recommended for boutonnieres, since they tend to go through more wear and tear from hugs/dancing (something we never even thought of!). After our meeting, she sent us a detailed description of the flowers that would be used for each arrangement and the costs. Later, we decided we wanted a smaller bridesmaids’ bouquet, and she happily helped us to make those changes. She also suggested creating flower cuffs instead of traditional corsages for the MOB and MOG, and both of our mothers LOVED them. As we got closer to the wedding, Jillian checked in with us a few times, which we really appreciated. The day before our wedding, Jillian’s husband dropped off flowers she’d grown that we used to create our own centerpieces, which helped to save on costs. On the day of the wedding, Jillian’s coworker dropped off the flowers right on time that were individually packaged to prevent damage. They came out BEAUTIFULLY! All of the boutonnieres were complementary to each other but unique in their own ways. The bouquets were beautiful, wild-feeling, and absolutely full of blooming flowers. They truly looked like a work of art. Jillian used additional flowers in the MOH bouquet to make it feel extra special. Everyone kept saying how much they loved all of our flowers, and we completely agree! We highly recommend working with Jillian. She truly cares about the people she works with, has a passion for growing beautiful things and the knowledge to make everything awesome!

Sent on 08/24/2018
    Fruition Flowers 24
    Fruition Flowers 25
    Fruition Flowers 26
  • I

Isabelle · Married on 06/29/2018

To come across such a beautiful soul who truly walks in step with Mother Nature has been an ultimate blessing. A dear friend recommended Jillian when I got engaged and she was one of the first connections I made for our wedding. I told Jillian I wanted a very “wildflower-y” floral feel at our wedding, suggested some colors (sage, peach, lavender) and let her work her magic. She made amazing suggestions, was unbelievably patient with my sporadic emails, and made everything work that I asked for (and she grew all my ideas into next level beauty!). She came through huge on our wedding day with the most gorgeous flower crowns, bouquets, succulent cuffs, boutonnières, and touches throughout our decor that complimented the natural and organic feel of our wedding. I am currently figuring out every way I can fit more Jillian creations into my life and will continue to use her amazing talent for our big day events! Jillian...many thanks and much love, you wonderful human!

Sent on 07/08/2018
    Fruition Flowers 27
    Fruition Flowers 28
    Fruition Flowers 29
    Fruition Flowers 30

Meredith · Married on 06/02/2018

Jillian did such an amazing job putting together beautiful arrangements for our wedding day. She has a real knowledge of flowers and was able tell me specifically what kind of flowers were going to be used. She puts together beautiful seasonal arrangements and you can tell she is passionate about what she does. She was always willing to answer any questions I had and was willing to meet up before the wedding, which I really appreciated.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Fruition Flowers's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Meredith, I loved the palette you chose, and your vision for how you wanted your venue to look. The Thompson Inn is beautiful, but I don't know that I've ever seen it looking more lovely than it did on your day!

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2018

I was originally recommended to Jillian by a coworker who had the pleasure of working with her for her wedding. Working with Jillian during my wedding planning was a wonderful experience and always put me at ease. She was always responsive, super friendly, professional and was really good at understanding my vision and executed perfectly. My mother changed her mind two days before the wedding about getting a cuff instead of a pin-on corsage and Jillian accommodated without blinking an eye. The flowers were the perfect color scheme, matched the bridesmaids dresses perfectly even though the dresses were a unique shade of purple. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a florist for their special day!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Kay · Married on 10/21/2017

I worked with Jillian for both of our ceremonies. She created such beautiful bouquets for my bridesmaids and I that they couldn't stop gushing about. She's easy going and has a vision that I gravitate towards that showcases her versatility and creativity. She's absolutely the best and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/18/2017
    Fruition Flowers 31

Fruition Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Kay! It was an honor to design two wedding bouquets, and learn a little more about your culture and it's wonderful traditions!

Erin · Married on 10/14/2017

I had worked with Jill before so I knew she would do an amazing job with my wedding. I am not picky and completely trusted her work, so I gave her my color scheme with a few other details and let her run with it. I was blown away with her creations- more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. She is truly so talented and THE BEST to work with.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Fruition Flowers's reply:

Thank you for bestowing me with the honor of creating your wedding florals Erin! It has been such a pleasure working with and getting to know you through the farm alliance. Thanks for supporting local flowers!

Tara · Married on 10/14/2017

I first saw Jillian’s work when she created centerpieces for a friend’s bridal shower. I was so impressed with the flowers for that event that I remembered Jillian when planning my own wedding. From my first phone call with Jillian, I knew that Fruition Flowers was the right choice for me. After only briefly discussing some thoughts I had for the wedding, I felt confident that Jillian understood my aesthetic and my vision for my wedding day. When Jillian speaks about her work, you can feel her passion. She takes her craft seriously and really tells a story with her arrangements. Ultimately, we hired Jillian to create arrangements for my bridal shower, the rehearsal dinner, and the wedding. Jillian did a fabulous job for all three events - we were thrilled with the results. I would recommend Fruition Flowers without hesitation.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Regan · Married on 10/07/2017

Jill is a flower queen! We ordered our bouquets, boutonnieres and center pieces through Fruition Flowers. Our center pieces were DIY, we just asked for flowers in our colors, white and green and Jill supplied us with the blooms. It's nice knowing most of the blooms were local. We discussed a large bouquet with long tassles on my bouquet, the bridesmaids would have a bit smaller and she followed through with the request, my grandmother had passed and I wanted to do a last minute tribute with flowers and Jill, without hesitation, rose to the occasion. Her communication throughout was great! Our bouquets and the boutonnieres accented our wedding very well - Jill suggested cuffs for our JP and it was gorgeous, seriously recommend those beauties! We told her our budget and our colors, and she did the rest - everything was beautiful, she was very accommodating! Looking back on the day, we were very happy that we used Fruition Flowers!

Sent on 11/30/2017
    Fruition Flowers 38
    Fruition Flowers 39
    Fruition Flowers 40

Kate · Married on 10/06/2017

Jill is amazing! She was wonderful to work with and even grew us our own white pumpkins for our September 2017 wedding. She was helpful in working through the details and even meeting with us to go over ideas. Thank you so much Jill! We have never see our venue look so beautiful!!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 09/23/2017

Jillian of Fruition Flowers was hands down the best florist I could have ever worked with! Her passion for her job shines through in all she does. I was a very indecisive bride and she took the worry right out of my decision making for me. I gave her a color theme and she worked magic, literally worked floral magic! I was so overwhelmed with joy when she arrived the morning of the wedding and presented me with my bridal bouquet, I was taken away by the beauty that she created just for me. When I look back at the pictures from my wedding I am blown away everytime I see the flowers again. The way she was able to create something that worked so perfectly for me with barely any direction, it's like she found a way to read my mind and created my dream wedding flowers. Her attention to detail, communication skills, ability to execute flawlessly on the day of, and genuine love for her brides can't be beat! The way she can transform any venue or space with her fresh, locally grown flowers is only something a true artist can achieve. The ceremony flowers, the reception space and the personal flowers she created for us could not have been better! I must note, the gold flower cuffs she created for our mothers, my sister and the wedding officiant were such a unique option and a huge hit! It's those types of recommendations she provided that I would have never thought of, but was instantly obsessed with, her creativity certainly shines through! The options she provided for glassware were perfect and she even offers them as rentals, which I couldn't have appreciated more. I promise you won't be upset with Fruition Flowers!!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Fruition Flowers 41

Daniella · Married on 08/26/2017

SWOOOOOOOOOOON
    I don't think there is anyone out there like Jillian from Fruition Flowers. She is so genuine, creative, helpful and absolutely accommodating. From the beginning she listened to my thoughts and needs, she worked with me to perfectly create my vision and she was thoughtful with my budget, time and wants. Overall, the planing process with her was a total dream. We talked regularly and Jillian helped me work through my ideas and truly come up with a vision. She constantly kept me updated and I truly felt valued from day 1. Her ideas and opinions always had me in mind and she truly made me more and more excited about the day. Nothing was overlooked or dismissed. On the day of, she was speedy, extremely thoughtful, and incredibly equipped. The table decor, the mom's cuff corsages, my bouquet, my husbands boutonniere, my dogs flower wreaths and my nieces flower crown were all breathtaking. People were so exposed to Jillian's aesthetic from the very beginning. It was a beautiful display of scent and sight and just a dreamlike job. Also important to mention-- the majority of the flowers she used came from her farm. What is better than that ? Trust me, if you go with Jillian, you will not only get an incredible florist but a forever friend. <3

Sent on 09/21/2017

Meaghan · Married on 08/26/2017

Jill was absolutely outstanding. Her arrangements were simply beautiful. The best part of working with Jill is that you DO NOT get anything generic and boring, you will not look like every other bride's bouquet. She grows most everything herself. She's professional, punctual, and will work with your budget. She truly made an impact on my day and would never recommend anyone else when it comes to flower!

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Fruition Flowers 47
    Fruition Flowers 48
    Fruition Flowers 49

Fruition Flowers's reply:

Wow! What can I say Meaghan?! The pleasure was truly all mine; you knew just what you wanted (and didn't!) and had a clear and concise way of communicating that. You trusted me to execute your vision, and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to exceed those expectations! I especially love that you and Talon are so excited about the local flower movement, just awaiting the next big occasion for you two so I might have the chance to spoil you with blooms again!