Susanne's Weddings

Hampstead, NH View map Visit website

$2,500 Typical Price

Susanne's Weddings is are a Wedding Floral Design Studio located in Hampstead, New Hampshire dedicated to making your wedding dreams come true. We are addicted to flowers and weddings and would be honored to design for you. We know that your wedding day will be one of the most important days in your life together and we are committed to making every detail perfect.

Susanne’s Wedding Floral Design Studio has been open and located in Hampstead, NH for over 25 years. Our team of highly experienced and professional designers will bring your unique floral vision to life. We use our passion and love of flowers, colors and textures to help create visual masterpieces. Everything we do here is custom designed specifically for you. We use your vision, theme, color palette, unique style and budget to create the perfect florals for every aspect of your wedding day.

If you would like awe-inspiring florals to adorn your bridal party, ceremony, reception and after party then we will be an excellent fit for you! We would love to host a free consultation to discuss every detail and desire you have for your Wedding Celebration. We strive to provide a stress-free experience from start to finish and are happy to help in any way we can.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$110

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.6 out of 5 rating

Jennifer Married on 10/22/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Beautiful flowers

My centerpieces were beautiful and exactly the way I pictured them! You can't go wrong with Susanne's weddings! Very nice staff and always were there to answer all my questions!
  • Gaby M
    Gaby R. Married on 09/05/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Perfection

Susanne, Laurie, and Priscilla helped my wedding vision come to life with absolute perfection. I got married in New Hampshire, but I live in Texas, so our entire communication was through email and phone calls. As a bride, this was so nerve wracking. I had to put so much faith in ladies I hadn’t met, and the first time I’d see the flowers would be when I arrived on my wedding day. I had to send all of my floral inspiration to their email, and let them do the rest. I am a perfectionist, and very type A. I sent them a detailed vision, and had very high expectations. Susanne’s weddings exceeded all my expectations. Prior to the wedding, they were prompt to return my phone calls and answer every question that I had. They were incredibly easy to work with, and on my wedding everyone kept telling me how stunning my florals were. I cannot begin to tell you the relief it was to see such beautiful flowers when I walked into my bridal suite. Thank y’all SO much. I’m so grateful.
  • illustration stars

22 photos · 11/14/2016
Todd & Lydia
28 photos · 05/08/2015

472 NH Route 111 Village Square Mall, Village Square Mall Hampstead, NH, 03841
Location of (Susanne's Weddings)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding