51 Summer St, Milford, NH 03055 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Orchid's Eye

The Orchid’s Eye is a wedding florist located in Milford, New Hampshire. Owner Jessica Trubacz has more than 12 years of experience with wedding flowers. She collaborates with couples to discover their unique and personal style. She then factors that into their one-of-a-kind flowers and decor. The Orchid’s Eye can create any floral style you’re looking for. From glamorous, to vintage, to nautical, and everything in between they will design a look just right for you.

Jessica and her team set up consultations with couples early on to get an understanding of their wants, needs, and budget. From there, The Orchid's Eye team begins event design and on the big day they deliver and set up your floral and non-floral decor. In addition to glassware, candle holders, and flower girl baskets, they offer the following floral arrangements and decor:

• Artificial flowers

The Orchid's Eye 7
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 05/26/2019

Stunning flowers

My husband and I got married on 5/26/19 at the Bedford Village Inn in Bedford, NH. I must say when I was looking for someone to hire to provide us with flowers for our wedding it was one of the more difficult choices. Flowers are so important! They set the scene for the day and evening. They're in almost every photo and they reflect your personal style and who you are. I went through so many Florists and I just wasn't finding anyone that I felt like I had a good relationship with. Then I met Jessica! She is so friendly and so easy to get along with. I felt like she really understood my personal style and wanted to create something beautiful for me. Even thought I couldn't put everything I wanted into words, she was able to truly understand exactly what I wanted. She worked with my budget and provided an amazing service. Jessica really knows what she's doing and can create a work of art that speaks to you. I would HIGHLY recommend working with here! Don't even bother going through the other Florists. Just book her! You will not regret it.

Sent on 06/24/2019
    The Orchid's Eye 26
    The Orchid's Eye 27
    The Orchid's Eye 28

The Orchid's Eye's reply:

Thank you soo much for this review Bridget!!!! You were also extremely wonderful to work with!!! I truly appreciate your time to review me and my work!!!

Jaime · Married on 05/18/2019

Jes was fantastic!!

I would highly recommend the Orchid’s Eye for floral work for any occasion. We worked with Jes for our wedding and she not only took my ideas and made them reality- she exceeded my expectations. I was absolutely in love with my floral arrangements for my wedding! She was responsive, so friendly and relaxed during the process and was reasonably priced! I can’t say enough great things about her! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    The Orchid's Eye 29
    The Orchid's Eye 30
    The Orchid's Eye 31

The Orchid's Eye's reply:

Thanks so much for this review Jaime! It was wonderful working with you! You made everything so easy! What a beautiful wedding you had!!! Congratulations again!!!

The Orchid's Eye FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,239.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

• 51 Summer St Milford, 03055 See on map