24C Main Street, Goffstown, NH 03045 Map · Phone number

About Apotheca Flower Shoppe & Tea Chest

Through flowers, texture and design, let us tell your love story. Simply, stylish, elegantly you.

Follow Apotheca Flower Shoppe & Tea Chest on

Apotheca Flower Shoppe & Tea Chest 6
Apotheca Flower Shoppe & Tea Chest 7
  • Madeline

Madeline Heising · Married on 06/29/2019

If you want unique yet timeless florals with personal service and JOY, go with Apotheca!!

I can't speak highly enough of the whole Apotheca team. I photographed Kiki and Michael's wedding at Aldworth Manor in New Hampshire last weekend, and not only were the florals GORGEOUS but the apotheca team was always ready with a smile to help me with anything I needed for photography. Ricky provided the perfect florals and greenery for styling the invitation photos, helped me clear up corners of the manor for photos, and were constantly adjusting any arrangements that were blown around in the wind.

The ceremony florals that flagged the bride and groom were so stunning that we took all of the family formal photos in between them!

If you want unique yet timeless florals that elevate your venue from a place to gather to a place to remember, you can't do better than the Apotheca team. I wish I could do every wedding with them!!!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Apotheca Flower Shoppe & Tea Chest 12
    Apotheca Flower Shoppe & Tea Chest 13
    Apotheca Flower Shoppe & Tea Chest 14

Charlotte · Married on 05/31/2019

Absolutely stunning floral arrangements and a wonderful team

I cannot begin to express how happy we were with our choice to work with Megan and the Apotheca Weddings Team. They were extremely accommodating of several changes and were so pleasant to work with throughout the entire process. Their stunning designs went above and beyond anything we could have dreamt of. Megan and her team traveled hours for our NJ wedding and tirelessly transformed our raw, industrial venue into the most magical, romantic space. Our centerpieces were so beautiful that another couple even asked to incorporate them into their reception the very next day. Of course, we were thrilled to give a second life to Apotheca's stunning work.

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Beckybell

Rebecca · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Florist in New England

We started working with Alyssa and her team about a year before our Fall wedding. I felt a personal connection with Apotheca, like they knew what I wanted before I even knew. Our styles were so in tune with one another, working with them was so easy. They understood our vision perfectly. Everything we had in our heads or on the Pinterest board was seamlessly turned into a flawless museum quality piece of art on our big day. They worked incredibly well in the planning process with us and our wedding planner attending multiple meetings, and FaceTime dates to ensure every little detail was correct for our wedding. Some people think that florals are just the bridal bouquet, a boutonniere or two, and a few center pieces, but it is so much more and Apotheca understood that importance. I would absolutely recommend them family, friends, or anyone in the New England area for a wedding, a bouquet, or even just a coffee in their adorable shop. We loved how our pictures turned out with all the florals, and have no regrets in choosing Apotheca as our florist on our wedding day.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Apotheca Flower Shoppe & Tea Chest FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 195.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Impress Me Designs
    Impress Me Designs Wedding Invitations

The Apotheca team is simply genuis! Having worked with Alyssa and her team of florists on multiple projects, I can say that she is hands down one of the most creative and talented persons I know. She has a vision that reaches far beyond the expectations of clients and I love her positive and can-do spirit. We refer Apotheca Flower Shoppe every chance we get.

• Events by Sorrell
    Events by Sorrell Wedding Planners

Apotheca and their team always amaze me with their artistry, truly spectacular work!

• Alyssa McKenzie
    Alyssa McKenzie Wedding Hair & Makeup

Apotheca Flowers are AMAZING. As a wedding professional, I see a LOT of flowers. Apotheca is second to none!

• 24C Main Street Goffstown, 03045 See on map