Lindsay Hackney Photography

Portsmouth, NH View map
$5,450 Most Popular Price

$5,450 Most Popular Price

I love to work with couples who are approaching their wedding day with creativity, care, and a sense of adventure. You may be planning an intimate ceremony or a large celebration, but either way the focus is on your bond and the beginning of your new lives together. Naturally beautiful locations with lots of light, thoughtful details, and an overall romantic spirit are all things that I appreciate and adore. I would love to hear more about you and your ideas for your wedding day!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,450

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
High-Res Images
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

Teri H. Married on 10/22/2021

Well worth the splurge

When looking for a wedding photographer, I knew Lindsay Hackney Photography was my perfect fit when every photograph I admired on Instagram turned out to be hers. Hiring Lindsay was a bit of a splurge for our wedding budget, but it was an excellent decision and well worth it. Her photographs are absolutely stunning, deeply romantic and artistic and incredibly personal. She is also one of the kindest and easiest to get along with vendors that I hired, and she put everyone at ease while photographing. I had the pleasure of working with her for our engagement photo session, our small pandemic wedding ceremony, and finally our big day, and in each case she delivered photographs that will be indispensable keepsakes for our family. I'm so glad we decided to work with Lindsay and I truly hope to work with her again in the future.
  • Kelly
    Kelly M. Married on 11/11/2020

Fantastic!

We were blown away by Lindsay. Photography was one of the highest priorities for our wedding. Before meeting Lindsay and Tim, their photos spoke for themselves. Upon meeting them, we found them professional, friendly, calm, and fun to work with. They did their homework, worked with us in advance, prepared for the lighting of our particular venue, and were communicative and appreciative of our other vendors. On the day of the wedding, they created a light, fun, and organized atmosphere, kept a low profile all day long while documenting all aspects of the event, and ultimately made a set of incredibly artful photographs that captured the spirit, emotion, and energy of our wedding day. We couldn’t be happier -we highly recommend having them on your wedding team!
    Laura C. Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing Photographer!

We chose Lindsay as a photographer for our wedding after seeing some samples of her work, and we couldn’t have been happier! Lindsay was responsive, professional, and flexible. She helped me with the timeline and day of was efficient when capturing all family and bridal party photos. She turned around the gallery quickly, and we were stunned with how beautiful our photos turned out! She captured the day and special moments perfectly, and we couldn’t have been happier!!

Portsmouth, NH, 03801
Location of (Lindsay Hackney Photography)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding