Tilton, New Hampshire, Tilton, NH 03276 Map · Phone number

About Sydney Kerbyson Photography

Sydney Kerbyson Photography is a wedding visuals company based out of Northfield, New Hampshire. Enthusiastic photographer, Sydney, delights in capturing couples on their wedding day. Paramount to her ethos is documenting authentic and spontaneous moments as they unfold. She utilizes natural techniques to portray your love story, and strives to produce contemporary images that will spark joyful memories for eternity. In addition to making her couples feel the utmost comfortable behind the camera, she also includes a 5% donation to a non-profit organization of your choice with any wedding photography package chosen.

Sydney Kerbyson Photography offers a range of wedding packages and photography services to prospective newlyweds. Each plan includes a complimentary engagement session. Sydney is available for destination weddings, large gatherings, intimate events, and elopements. This adventurous artist is flexible in terms of extending her hours. She can provide an additional photographer to join her in catching the details of your day. Other products and services offered by this company include:

• Trash-the-dress sessions
  • Portraits
  • Albums, prints, and digital images
  • Framed photographs
  • Woman-owned
Follow Sydney Kerbyson Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• L. Sanborn Photography

4 Reviews for Sydney Kerbyson Photography

• Lacey

Lacey · Married on 09/26/2020

One of a Kind Amazing

Firstly, words could never be enough to express how happy I am to have had my wedding pictures taken by Sydney. I must be the luckiest person in the world, because I was connected to Sydney via an elopement package offered by my venue as an alternative to our larger event scheduled for this past September 2020. The venue booked Sydney - who, as I tell all my family and friends when reminiscing on our beautiful day, was the 'shining star' of the event. I will try to keep my review brief, but have to mention a caveat from my day. I wasn't thrilled with my venue for various reasons, one being that they miscommunicated when I wanted to have pictures taken, and I wasn't able to even have one picture taken BEFORE the ceremony (and of course endless, make-up ruining, tears). I wasn't exactly in the best headspace when meeting Sydney for the very first time and her exact words were, 'Don't worry girl, I got you. This is going to be amazing.' Instantly she eased my nerves with her presence and energy. Some people would have been judgmental or thrown off by MY attitude - but she did not let her affect her ONE BIT. Absolute professional and SO FUN to work with. My husband nor I enjoy having our pictures taken, yet we look like we're having the time of our lives in our pictures. Her work is MAGIC :)

Sydney's photography is unique because of her personal STYLE. It is modern, unique, yet timelessly beautiful. On our wedding day, she worked so hard to get each and every angle she thought would produce a good shot. EVERYONE who has seen my pictures is blown away, and they should be! I have had multiple people message me asking about who took my photos.

The last thing, which I have seen touched upon in other reviews and I think is so important to mention, is that you really feel like you've been friends with Sydney for years after meeting her. She is the absolute sweetest and most thoughtful person. Super responsive to messages. She even allows sneak peaks before you see the final product!

I could go on and on about Sydney because I feel so strongly that if you are lucky enough to book her services - you will be far from disappointed. 10,000 stars/5!!! Don't miss an opportunity for an amazing photography experience.

Sent on 12/16/2020
  • Peyton

Peyton E. · Married on 09/06/2020

Everything we ever needed

Our experience with Sydney was such a blessing. My fiance and I moved to NH just four months ago. Within that time lots has happened, in the midst of Covid and adjusting to new jobs, new place, etc... I found Sydney on WeddingWire and she's the only one I reached out to. Her style is unique and up-and-coming, unlike any other artist in NH. She knows her audience and can read people very well. The photoshoot was not just comfortable, but FUN and such a light in a dark season. She was super prepared and planned everything out. Gave us tips of outfits and took alll my fears away. She made us feel celebrated for being engaged. And honestly, just felt like a friend. She has an incredible story as well, for how this business came to be. Please reach out to her. You won't regret it!!

Sent on 05/12/2020
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 10/19/2019

Incredible. Reliable. Amazing.

I could go on and on about Sydney, but that would be a super long review. My husband and I celebrated our one-year anniversary in New Hampshire, so I wanted to get pictures done in the beautiful fall foliage. I probably emailed or tried to contact 10+ photographers and only two responded. Sydney took the time to discuss with me exactly what I was looking for, a date that worked with both of us during our weekend trip and answered emails so fast it was incredible. A photographer for a wedding or any photo’s really needs to be able to be reached and Sydney was exceptional. She was a complete joy to work with the day of even with a change of location at the last minute due to weather. During the pictures we felt so comfortable with her, she played music which was awesome and took beyond incredible pictures. I wish she lived in Maryland for my Christmas pictures! Thank you so much for the best picture experience ever, you will not be disappointed with any aspect of her services and sneak peek pictures. Highly Recommend!!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Sydney Kerbyson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5450
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Tilton, New Hampshire Tilton, NH, 03276 See on map
    518-941-8256 (Phone number)
    Location of (Sydney Kerbyson Photography)

Sydney Kerbyson Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Sydney Kerbyson Photography include in the starting price?

Sydney Kerbyson Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Multi. Locations
  • Prints

What photography services does Sydney Kerbyson Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Sydney Kerbyson Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Sydney Kerbyson Photography offer?

Sydney Kerbyson Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does Sydney Kerbyson Photography offer?

Sydney Kerbyson Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Sydney Kerbyson Photography offer for wedding events?

Sydney Kerbyson Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Sydney Kerbyson Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sydney Kerbyson Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.