136 Main Street, Francestown, NH 03043 Map · Phone number

About Events by Sorrell

EVENTS BY SORRELL'S APPROACH TO WEDDING AND EVENT PLANNING IS COLLABORATIVE, PERSONALIZED, THOROUGH AND DEPENDABLE. WE SPECIALIZE IN TENTED WEDDINGS ON PRIVATE PROPERTIES IN NEW ENGLAND.

​At Events by Sorrell, we really get to know our clients’ tastes and personalities so that we are able create a unique aesthetic for each individual event. We create personalized events by transforming our clients' vision into reality. We focus on highlighting our clients' ideas and customizing them to create one-of-a kind experiences.

Through many weddings and years of experience our vendor network includes a vast array of floral designers, photographers, venues and entertainment artists to know which one will suit our clients needs. At Events by Sorrell we pride ourselves in helping the client find the perfect match in all vendor departments.

We offer Planning, Design and Event Management. They can be contracted indivudually or all together. The planning phase covers getting all vendors and budget in place. The Desing Package is the "pretty" - our clients rely on our exceptional taste and eye for detail to pull together a cohesive and beautiful vision. Event Management is the production of the event timeline. These are the people on site, ensuring things look pretty and run smoothly on the day of your event. Pricing starts at $3000.

• Woman-owned
Follow Events by Sorrell on

Other couples have also viewed

• Moments to Remember
Mayfair farm
Mayfair farm
Kiss the bride
Kiss the bride
Ready for the festivities!
Ready for the festivities!
The old meeting house
Welcome basket
allrose 239 51 670511 1556118392

53 Reviews for Events by Sorrell

Elif A. · Married on 03/10/2020

An amazing wedding planning experience!

I had the best experience working with Sorrell! She was a lifesaver for me. My husband and I got engaged during during covid and wanted to plan a small outdoor wedding at Aldworth Manor in NH in October. I came across Events By Sorrell and am so glad I did. Sorrell was so helpful through the entire process from helping us find vendors to keeping us on track for each and every step. She was super responsive to my every question and was a calming force when I needed it. She was always so reassuring that everything would be beautiful and it was. Her design work was STUNNING and she made all of my visions come to life and more. She went above and beyond. Sorrell is very detail orientated and was so accommodating to all of our requests. She helped my husband and I pull together our dream wedding in two months. Our guests couldn't believe what we had accomplished in that time frame - you would think it took a full year. Not only is she an amazing planner but also so kind and friendly! We were so lucky to have her. I highly recommend Events By Sorrell. Your wedding day will run smoothly and everything will be absolutely gorgeous!!

Lastly, our florals were by done by Emily Herzig Floral Studio and our photographer was Kate Preftakes Photography who were both SOO talented. Sorrell, Emily and Kate were a dream team!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Danielle C. · Married on 09/14/2019

Sorrell is the best!

I can't say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Sorrell for my wedding. I felt so confident about the big day knowing she was there taking care of everything. Besides being buttoned-up, quick to respond, and incredibly knowledgeable about the whole process, she was just a sweet, fun person to have around me throughout the planning process. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Sorrell to anyone and everyone planning an event!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Elizabeth B. · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful, stress-free wedding day

We are so happy that we were introduced to Sorrell to support us as a “day-of” planner for our wedding. Living outside the area, Sorrell made the planning as easy as possible for us and was fantastic helping us with all sorts of last minute details including: using her extensive list of contacts to identify a last minute tent for dancing; developing a “day of” schedule of event that she shared with all vendors; providing great insights on seating to maximize guest flow; overseeing the setup of the venue and ceremony; moving all the guests to the right place at the right time; finding us a wonderful musician last minute to provide music for the wedding ceremony; bringing extra baskets to set up for s’mores; and even bringing extra shawls to defend against the cool fall air. Sorrell was so flexible and easy to work with and made our day as minimally stressful as it could have been. Looking back on our wedding day, thanks to Sorrell’s attention to all the details, we can genuinely say that we enjoyed our wedding to the maximum and will think back on it fondly for years to come.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Events by Sorrell FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• MacKay Strings
    MacKay Strings Wedding Bands

Events by Sorrell is a consummate professional -- flexible, accommodating, and responsive. She was a fantastic vendor to work with, and I would highly recommend her!

• Kendal J. Bush Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of working with Sorrell on several weddings, as well as, several styled editorial photo shoots. Sorrell is creative, energetic, and incredibly organized. Sorrell brings an enthusiastic calm to her events. She keeps her clients beyond happy, vendors informed and on schedule and seems to effortlessly orchestrate beautiful, stress free events. Sorrell takes incredible pride in her work and approaches all of her projects with energy and passion. I always look forward to working with Sorrell and am confident that you will too!

• DeeLuxe Bartending and Event Staffing, LLC Wedding Caterers

We enjoyed working with Events by Sorrell~when I walked into the barn in which the wedding was being held, I couldn't believe my eyes. It had been transformed into a story book wedding setting. Beautiful with amazing attention to detail~very friendly and worked wonderfully with my staff. Looking forward to working more events together!

• 136 Main Street Francestown, NH, 03043 See on map
    Location of (Events by Sorrell)