KAGEM Chic Designs

Concord, NH View map

They say do what you love and you will never work a day in your life. I know it's a total cliche but I'm lucky enough to have it be my life.Planning, designing, & executing events are true passions of mine. I love anything once loved, repurposed, or chic. DIY is my middle name! Non-profits and my community have a special place in my heart. I am all about spending local and utilizing all of my resources. I strive to please and am a chameleon when it comes to adapting to the mass of others styles to give them a product of their own. I simply love every day and every client.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Jeff S. Married on 05/22/2021

Wedding Coordinator Extraordinaire

Kaleena handled our daughters wedding this Saturday. I didn't think we would need a coordinator, but my daughter thought we did and hired Kaleena a month before the wedding. I have to say I was very wrong. After seeing everything Kaleena did, I don't think the wedding would have been as smoothly run or stress free!

Kaleena has a wonderful personality and an easy smile as well. At one point, we were running out of water, because it was a hot day. Kaleena volunteered to get the water for us. She was able to send someone out while still keeping an eye on the festivities. Everyone in the wedding party was very enthusiastic about the job she did. I would highly recommend her company.
    Victoria S. Married on 05/22/2021

Kaleena is amazing!

If you’re thinking of going with a day of coordinator make sure you choose Kaleena. From the first conversation she was very kind and took our budget into consideration. She made the entire day so enjoyable with her attentiveness to the needs of my husband and I. She was also such a beam of positivity during the day. Everything that I was worried about was taken care of by Kaleena. At first I was very hesitant about choosing a coordinator because I thought it was a waste but looking back it’s honestly the best decision I made. Without Kaleena we would’ve had to deal with running out of water for our guests, having our caterers break down on the highway and show up late, and various other random problems that came up on the day. Instead we didn’t even hear about any of those issues. Kaleena even tracked down Tylenol for our best man because he was having back pain. Seriously I could not recommend her more!!
    Erin Married on 07/11/2020

Do yourself a favor... hire Kaleena for your wedding!

Without Kaleena, our wedding would not have been the amazing day that it was. We had changed our wedding of 150 at a venue to a backyard event of 35. We had to roll with the punches of Covid-19 but you would think Kaleena has already lived through a pandemic or something; she was so collected, optimistic and sensible throughout the planning and especially day of!
    Kaleena transformed our garage/barn into an actual wedding venue! The amount of effort she put into setting up the day of- I could never have done on my own or even with my bridal party. I provided a vision and she perfected it better than imagined.
    The wedding itself will fly by. There will be unforeseen happenings, take the pressure off yourself. With Kaleena behind the scenes you can really enjoy the day with the one by your side.
    Without a doubt I would recommend Kagem Chic Designs for any wedding or event. Thank you for everything!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

KAGEM Chic Designs 1
Exclusive

The Pixel Perfection The Pixel Perfection Wedding Videographers

Kaleena is the best! So fun to work with and knows how to get the job done. I love getting emails from her because i know the weddings she works on are always amazing!

Chefa's Catering Chefa's Catering Wedding Caterers

I had the opportunity to work with Kaleena at a recent wedding and I was thrilled to have her there! She is extremely organized, very responsive and would be an asset to have during both the planning and execution of any event! Prior to the event date, she got answers to all of my questions very quickly and offered to help in any way she could. On the wedding day, she was there early to help with set up, which was a very welcome surprise. At the reception she worked hard to keep everything running smoothly and I was grateful for her help. I will continue to recommend Kaleena to my brides and hope to work with her again soon!

20 Plymouth Drive Concord, NH, 03301
Location of (KAGEM Chic Designs)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding