20 Plymouth Drive, Concord, NH 03301 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About KAGEM Chic Designs

They say do what you love and you will never work a day in your life. I know it's a total cliche but I'm lucky enough to have it be my life.Planning, designing, & executing events are true passions of mine. I love anything once loved, repurposed, or chic. DIY is my middle name! Non-profits and my community have a special place in my heart. I am all about spending local and utilizing all of my resources. I strive to please and am a chameleon when it comes to adapting to the mass of others styles to give them a product of their own. I simply love every day and every client.

Follow KAGEM Chic Designs on

10926364976365229075128917681820666321170n
emilytom 416

28 Reviews for KAGEM Chic Designs

Erin P · Married on 07/11/2020

Do yourself a favor... hire Kaleena for your wedding!

Without Kaleena, our wedding would not have been the amazing day that it was. We had changed our wedding of 150 at a venue to a backyard event of 35. We had to roll with the punches of Covid-19 but you would think Kaleena has already lived through a pandemic or something; she was so collected, optimistic and sensible throughout the planning and especially day of!
    Kaleena transformed our garage/barn into an actual wedding venue! The amount of effort she put into setting up the day of- I could never have done on my own or even with my bridal party. I provided a vision and she perfected it better than imagined.
    The wedding itself will fly by. There will be unforeseen happenings, take the pressure off yourself. With Kaleena behind the scenes you can really enjoy the day with the one by your side.
    Without a doubt I would recommend Kagem Chic Designs for any wedding or event. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 08/05/2020

Amy · Married on 09/07/2019

Perfection!!

We had Kaleena as our day-of wedding coordinator this past weekend and it was truly the best decision we made throughout our wedding planning process. She is absolutely incredible at what she does! She was extremely helpful, kind, supportive and beyond knowledgeable. I ended up encountering an issue with a potential vendor and she handled it immediately with grace and diligence. She is upbeat and has a presence that is a true joy to be around. I can’t stress enough how great she was!! If you’re looking for a wedding planner, look no further as no one will assist you better and you couldn’t be in better hands!!! She made sure our day was nothing short of perfect! Kaleena, thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Katie Plunkett · Married on 08/10/2019

Look no further for a wedding planner! KAGEM CHIC Designs is the BEST!

Where to begin..... I honestly can’t imagine how we would have ever survived the wedding planning process without Kaleena. My (now) husband and I were trying to put together a budget-conscious wedding and weren’t certain that we would be able to afford a wedding coordinator. We were planning our wedding in New Hampshire (where Kaleena is located) from Colorado. During our first Facetime conversation with Kaleena she listed and described all of the responsibilities she covers as part of her services, and the vast majority of them we hadn’t even considered. It was clear that we were in way over our heads, and we realized that wouldn’t be able to do it without her.

Throughout the planning process Kaleena was punctual, professional, friendly, and ENCOURAGING. At the end of every check in conversation I would feel that the decisions and options I chose were the best decisions and that everything was under control. For those of you currently planning and receiving a lot of “advice” on the way things “should be” at your wedding, I can’t emphasize enough how invaluable having Kaleena to work with is. She is incredibly knowledgeable and a wonderful neutral party sounding board.

She also helped us to find other great local vendors and to optimize our budget. She organized, verified, double-checked, and helped us host an amazing wedding within our budget. We didn’t run out of anything, and at the same time we didn’t have too much excess. We did have quite a bit of liquor left over, but thanks to Kaleena we had purchased it from a store that allowed returns on anything unopened.

In the weeks leading up to the wedding Kaleena picked it up to a whole new level. She made spreadsheets of everything we still needed to do and even came up with several hair and make-up recommendations for me. She was always available and always reassuring. Because of her, we were able to feel excited about the wedding. She navigated difficult family members with incredible finesse.

Finally, the day of the wedding! Kaleena, in her usual way, made sure everything ran smoothly and everyone got along. My husband’s cousin wanted to do the flowers and Kaleena made sure she had everything she needed. His mother made the cakes and Kaleena made sure they were safely stored until the wedding. We even had a wind storm that knocked all of the centerpieces down minutes before the ceremony, and somehow Kaleena was able to put everything back together using extras of things she personally brought with her. We didn’t have a bridal party or maid/man of honor. Kaleena was the person we both looked to for helping with everything and all of our loved ones just got to be present and enjoy the day without having any responsibilities. She pinned my husband’s boutonniere on, and bustled my dress. She was always there when we needed her.

Not only did we love and enjoy our wedding day but the resounding feedback we have received from all guests (friends, family, young, old) is that our wedding was “The best wedding we’ve ever been to.” We feel like we parted with Kaleena as friends. She is the best there is and I can’t recommend her more highly! We love Kaleena!

Sent on 04/30/2020

Award

KAGEM Chic Designs FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• KAGEM Chic Designs 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• The Pixel Perfection Wedding Videographers

Kaleena is the best! So fun to work with and knows how to get the job done. I love getting emails from her because i know the weddings she works on are always amazing!

• Chefa's Catering Wedding Caterers

I had the opportunity to work with Kaleena at a recent wedding and I was thrilled to have her there! She is extremely organized, very responsive and would be an asset to have during both the planning and execution of any event! Prior to the event date, she got answers to all of my questions very quickly and offered to help in any way she could. On the wedding day, she was there early to help with set up, which was a very welcome surprise. At the reception she worked hard to keep everything running smoothly and I was grateful for her help. I will continue to recommend Kaleena to my brides and hope to work with her again soon!

• 20 Plymouth Drive Concord, 03301 See on map
    Location of (KAGEM Chic Designs)