20 Plymouth Drive, Concord, NH 03301 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About KAGEM Chic Designs

They say do what you love and you will never work a day in your life. I know it's a total cliche but I'm lucky enough to have it be my life.Planning, designing, & executing events are true passions of mine. I love anything once loved, repurposed, or chic. DIY is my middle name! Non-profits and my community have a special place in my heart. I am all about spending local and utilizing all of my resources. I strive to please and am a chameleon when it comes to adapting to the mass of others styles to give them a product of their own. I simply love every day and every client.

Follow KAGEM Chic Designs on

KAGEM Chic Designs 5
KAGEM Chic Designs 6
KAGEM Chic Designs 7

Carla · Married on 08/18/2018

Kaleena did an absolutely amazing job being the on-the-day wedding coordinator! I had to plan our wedding out of state, so I couldn’t meet Kaleena until a couple of days before the wedding. When I met Kaleena, she put all my worries to rest about the big day. She handled completely everything! We talked about all the details that I was looking for, and she told me that she would take care of it all. Kaleena made my wedding day so stress-free! On the day of the wedding, all I had to do was enjoy the day! Kaleena decorated for the reception and made the wedding beautiful! She put my vision into a reality that I could have never even imagined. She helped the wedding run so smoothly, and I didn’t have to be stressed about anything. I would highly recommend having Kaleena for being your on-the-day wedding coordinator! She will make sure to get everything done for your big day! Kaleena is beyond talented and I was truly blessed to have her on our big day! Thank you again Kaleena!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    KAGEM Chic Designs 8
    KAGEM Chic Designs 9
    KAGEM Chic Designs 10
    KAGEM Chic Designs 11

Alexa · Married on 07/20/2018

Kaleena was a full service wedding planner for our wedding weekend in New Hampshire. Her attention to detail, organization, and ability to make desires come true was phenomenal. She always went above and beyond expectations. As I am quite busy with work she made sure to take care of organizing meetings with various vendors, finding the best prices and services for my needs. She was terrific at taking my ideas and making them a reality. She was always easy to reach, easy to communicate with and very straightforward. I honestly cannot imagine planning a wedding without her. I would highly highly highly recommend her as a full wedding planner for anyone getting married. She makes the day enjoyable and without stress which is worth all the money in the world because the day only happens once. You should stop reading this review and just hire her. She will make your day a dream come true!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    KAGEM Chic Designs 18
    KAGEM Chic Designs 19
    KAGEM Chic Designs 20

Chelsy · Married on 08/26/2017

Having Kaleena on board for the planning and execution of our wedding was easily the best decision we made. Kaleena asked all the right questions about what we wanted for our wedding day and took that time to really get to know me. Her advice, insight, and help was an invaluable part of the wedding planning process and I honestly don't know what I would have done without her. She was so available and responsive it was amazing.

We had a snafu of sorts with our caterer and Kaleena managed to get a new caterer with he same menu and parameters of service two weeks before our wedding. My Mom, Mother in-law, and wedding party had nothing but great things to say about her on the day of our wedding. Our wedding would not have been what it was if we hadn't had Kaleena.

Sent on 12/26/2017

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• The Pixel Perfection
    The Pixel Perfection Wedding Videographers

Kaleena is the best! So fun to work with and knows how to get the job done. I love getting emails from her because i know the weddings she works on are always amazing!

• Chefa's Catering
    Chefa's Catering Wedding Caterers

I had the opportunity to work with Kaleena at a recent wedding and I was thrilled to have her there! She is extremely organized, very responsive and would be an asset to have during both the planning and execution of any event! Prior to the event date, she got answers to all of my questions very quickly and offered to help in any way she could. On the wedding day, she was there early to help with set up, which was a very welcome surprise. At the reception she worked hard to keep everything running smoothly and I was grateful for her help. I will continue to recommend Kaleena to my brides and hope to work with her again soon!

• 20 Plymouth Drive Concord, 03301 See on map