Indigo Event Co.

Portsmouth, NH View map
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

Indigo Event Co. is a boutique wedding and event planning firm based in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Leslie Jensen, the founder and owner of the service, has more than 10 years of experience in the events industry and has covered a wide variety of events including weddings, corporate events, social gatherings, and non-profit occasions. Indigo Event Co. strives to bring young, fresh, and vibrant visions to life with impressive attention to detail.

Leslie provides wedding planning services for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. This Portsmouth-based service is available worldwide and designs a wide spectrum of wedding styles including destination, eco-friendly, cultural, and religious weddings. Indigo Event Co. provides the following services:

• Full-planning
  • Partial-planning
  • Day-of coordination
  • Guest list creation
  • Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2500.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3500.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Jen L. Married on 10/02/2021

Thank You Leslie!

We hired Leslie as a partial planner, which can be tricky balancing responsibilities. Fortunately Leslie did a fabulous job keeping us on track, hearing and seeing our vision and really helped us create the wedding we dreamed. She had a sense of humor and knew when to push back, and was helpful when dealing with the vendors. She was always super responsive! Having Leslie as our day of coordinator made all the difference. We wouldn't have been able to enjoy our day without her!

Indigo Event Co.'s reply:

Aw thank you ladies! It was a pleasure working with you both! I loved every minute of it. Seeing the love you share for each other and the love that surrounded you on your special day was priceless. XO
  • Maria
    Maria K. Married on 09/19/2020

The best planner

Looking back and reflecting on my wedding day and planning one of the things that sticks out the most is the relationship Leslie and I built over the months. I feel blessed to have worked with such an Inspiring, creative, hardworking, organized and caring woman. Leslie went above and beyond for my wedding day. She made my vision and dream come to true. She was patient with my many questions. She always gave me her honest opinion. I never felt nervous for my wedding or on the actual day because I knew I was in good hands. From our first consult phone call to rushing to get first look pictures before the storm started Leslie always made me feel at ease. If you’re reading this, I would not look any further for a wedding/ event planner. She is diverse in styles and themes and has worked and created MANY events. She is an expert at what she does. You will not be disappointed with her work.
  • Cait
    Cait H. Married on 08/29/2020

Thanks Leslie!

Leslie is absolutely fantastic. We connected over a year ago during my search for a planner when I realized I wanted a "blank canvas" venue. Our styles totally clicked and she was incredibly personable. She helped keep everything very organized for me and made sure I was on top of the tasks I needed to get done. Unfortunately, covid forced us to have to downscale to a small wedding and our relationship ended prematurely, but I cannot recommend her enough! She has an extremely thorough knowledge of the Boston area as well as the seacoast and has great vendor connections. Thank you Leslie for all of your hard work

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

110 Brewery Ln Portsmouth, NH, 03801
Location of (Indigo Event Co.)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding