Your Day with LK

Manchester, New Hampshire View map

$875 Package Price

Your Day with LK can help with any of your planning needs. We have a la carte options to full planning options. Located in New Hampshire and available in New England. Inquire today for your day and make it with LK.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$875

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$875

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$875

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

• Jen
    Jen H. Married on 10/22/2021

Lauren is amazing

Lauren was amazing to work with. She was so attentive and really helped set up the day! She made the whole wedding planning less stress for everyone!
    Melanie H. Married on 10/22/2021

Forrest Wedding

Lauren came recommended by our venue Allrose Farm, at first I was a bit "salty" that it was a requirement of the venue that I had to hire a Day of Wedding coordinator, but I have to tell you it was one of the best investments made for my daughter's wedding. Lauren was there for rehearsal and had the whole thing wrapped up with a bow in 45 minutes, the next day arrived at the venue ready to decorate and made sure everything worked like a well oiled machine. She did all the communication with vendors and stayed to help clean up, we all walk out of the venue together! the communication during the months leading up to the big day was professional and very prompt, I would without hesitation recommend Lauren to anyone, in fact I have already passed along her name to several couples getting married in 2022.
    Lindsey B. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing!!!

To all of the soon to be brides out there I have only one recommendation. Get a day of coordinator with Your Day with LK. I had serious doubts about getting a wedding coordinator, but I can tell you we do not regret having Lauren be part of our special day. Lauren went above and beyond to making our day PERFECT. You think you have everything handled then it's the morning of your wedding and things get hectic. Despite the chaotic prep, she was able to gracefully handle everything from top to bottom and every detail was covered. Friends and family were utterly impressed by her professionalism and ability to guide the flow of events. Brides-to-be, from an experienced bride I can say you don’t want to be worrying about the tiny, minute, little things when you are trying to have fun and enjoy your day with family and friends so again I say, be sure to get a coordinator with Your Day with LK and your day with be everything you’ve ever dreamed, I know mine was.

Manchester, New Hampshire, 03104
Location of (Your Day with LK)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding