The Perfect Match

Manchester, NH View map Visit website

$5,000 Package Price

Based in Manchester, NH and serving all of New England, The Perfect Match is a full service wedding planning company.

With experience in all facets of the wedding industry, The Perfect Match offers you and your partner wedding support like no other. We believe that every wedding should be unique to the couple being celebrated and that traditions can be thrown out the window, if you so choose. Additionally, we specialize in private residence weddings and DIY venues, ensuring that no detail is forgotten. For couples who need just a bit of help, we have options for you too! Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life. You deserve to enjoy it! Leave the details to us.

The Perfect Match offers a variety of packages to suit every budget and style requirement. From day-of coordination services to full planning assistance, your ceremony, reception, and even the rehearsal dinner will be planned to perfection. This experienced planner will be with you from the first moment, choosing the best suppliers, discussing design ideas, and even preparing a wedding budget. Sam also offers a range of a-la-carte services such as decor rental, bridal shower planning, rehearsal coordination, and consultations. From organizing small intimate ceremonies to large extravagant weddings, Sam promises to make it a day you and your guests won't forget.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

3.7 out of 5 rating
    3.7 out of 5 rating
    Hannah F. Married on 09/25/2021

Bride and Groom

We cannot say enough amazing things about Sam. My husband and I just got married a few weeks ago. We hired Sam only a few weeks before the wedding in search for a wedding day coordinator who could help with everything so we could truly enjoy our day. Sam made that happen for us. She seemingly swooped in and did so much more than just day of corrdinating. She helped us with our rehearsal, guiding us and our wedding parties on how to walk down the aisle, proper order, etc. She created a wedding day schedule with time stamps and connected with all of our vendors to ensure they were on the same page. Sam arrived on our wedding day ready to help wherever she could, and she did just that. I truly do not think our wedding would have even happened without her. Her team went above and beyond from start to finish. They even helped clear all of our tables and decorations so we wouldn't be burdened with it the next morning. I was truly sad when she had to leave! We can't thank her enough and would recommend her and the team to anyone and everyone. Thanks Sam!!
    Tasmiah Married on 07/02/2022
    2.8 out of 5 rating
      2.0 out of 5 rating
      1.0 out of 5 rating
      1.0 out of 5 rating

Disappointed

After reading all the rave reviews, we hired Perfect Match as day of coordinators for our wedding at the Omni Mt. Washington Resort. Sam herself did an excellent job the month leading up to the event itself. Unfortunately, (and much to our surprise) the day of she and her staff’s quality of service was really disappointing. The day of coordination felt more like a day of chaos. I understand that South Asian weddings are a lot more hectic and involved than most others, but still, by the end of the night and the days following after our wedding — the one thing I felt and kept hearing from my wedding party and family were complaints about the event coordination.

For what it’s worth — Sam herself is one of the sweetest people we met, and we did enjoy working with her for the most part. Hopefully, our wedding was just a fluke for the team and no one else experiences what we did.

The Perfect Match's reply:

Hi Tasmiah and Shafat, I am so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our day of service. As we discussed during our consult, this was our first South Asian wedding. We took a lot of extra time to prepare and research cultural traditions involved in this event and worked hard day of to guide your guests through the day. We did everything in our power to meet you and your wedding party’s needs as they arose throughout the day and received positive feedback from members of the wedding party.

There were certain aspects of the day that were beyond our control (high winds during the ceremony, a faulty speaker system at the venue, etc.) and our team worked quickly and efficiently to find alternatives to these issues.

Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your day. I’d love to continue our conversation to see how we can improve for any future South Asian weddings.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Samantha Sheehy
Samantha Sheehy
Owner, Lead Planner

I have loved weddings since I was a little girl. My friends and I have spent many late nights planning out our perfect wedding, well before we found “the one”. Guest lists, timelines, color schemes, and cake flavors have been solidified for years. After going to school for public relations, event planning, and interactive media, I began working in the wedding planning industry, solidifying my lifelong love for event planning. Now, I’m so excited to launch The Perfect Match Wedding and Event Planning to bring your wedding dreams to life. I am here to be your number one fan, biggest cheerleading, and on call therapist throughout your wedding planning experience. Weddings come with many different emotions: excitement, stress, nerves, joy, and even fear. I’ll be here for every up and down.

address Manchester, NH, 03102
Location of (The Perfect Match)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding