Littleton Nh, Littleton, NH 03561 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,800

About Island Vibe Events & Consultations

About Island Vibe Events

Island Vibe Events is a full service wedding planning company based in Littleton, New Hampshire. With over 25 combined years experience. they are dedicated to making the vision of your wedding a reality. Our team will get right down to every detail of your vision and when your Wedding day arrives, it will be excuted seamlessly, while you are able to enjoy the festivities of your special day or weekend.

Experience

Chastity and Kelly, the two main planners at Island Vibes Events have a plethora of experience with many different resorts and venues across the world. With 25 years of combined years of Event Planning/opperations and with Food & Beverage experience these two are a power couple. There is nothing that will not be forgotten about for your event. With Chastity as your event planner and Kelly as your Food & Beverage consultant, you are in excellent hands, for they take pride in executing every detail of your wedding perfectly. You will have a team that will leave you talking about your day for years to come.

Island Vibe Events offers a variety of event planning services such as: consultations, event day coordination. They are devoted to making your big day one to remember. Additional services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • Full Wedding Weekend Package
  • Wedding planning package - full planning and event execution
  • Day-of coordination
  • Social gatherings - event planning and design services for other wedding celebrations, such as Rehearsal Dinners, Welcome Recpetions and Post Brunch for the day after the wedding.

Other Services
Here at Island Vibe Events, we love challenges and is ready to make your dream wedding come to life. Everyone has a love story and we want to tell yours!

The variety of wedding types they work with include:

• Civil

Island Vibe Events & Consultations 6
Island Vibe Events & Consultations 7

Samantha Mccourt · Married on 10/13/2018

Great team!

I think that my husband and I looked at 25 potential venues until we were lucky enough to meet Chastity. We had been looking for someone who wanted to make our special day special for us and not just convenient for the venue, which is what we were finding a lot of. Throughout the whole planning experience Chastity was always super responsive and answered every question, and I had a lot. The level of service was exceptionally high, during the planning stages they moved mountains to get our favorite beer on tap for the wedding and during the day they made it so easy that I was actually able to enjoy the celebration with my husband. Chastity made a point to help planning to the level I required which made the experience enjoyable without the overwhelming level of stress that can come with wedding planning.

Overall I really cannot recommend Island Vibe events enough.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Sam & Joe!
    It was such a pleasure to be apart of your wedding. I truly find when you can connect with your clients on such a level like how we did, it made it that much easier! Everyone at the wedding were exceptionally great people and treated our staff with such respect! As for the beer, well truth be told, when you drink great beer, we will go to all ends of the earth to have it for you on such a great day!

Truly yours,

jillian · Married on 08/04/2018

Mike and Jill’s Wedding. Incredible Wedding Planner!

Chastity and Kelly were an absolutely incredible powerhouse team while planning our wedding. From start to finish Chastity was so patient, paid such a great attention to every detail, and made absolutely everything possible that Mike and I visioned. They worked so hard on wedding weekend, which was a Friday to Sunday event filled experience, and they made such beautiful and kind personal touches all weekend. Our guests could not get over there hospitality and hard work. Not to mention... They make the best home made sangria! Sorry if we spoiled your secret!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Island Vibe Events & Consultations 14
    Island Vibe Events & Consultations 15
    Island Vibe Events & Consultations 16

Jillian and Mike,
    Thank you for letting Island Vibe Events be apart of the most memorable part of your lives! You both, along with your families were all so welcoming to us. It was an amazing weekend to say the least! As for the Sangria, we will send you some!

Lots of love,

Kendra · Married on 04/28/2018

There are no words to describe Chas and Kelly, but I will try! Right from the beginning, I knew that Chas was the kind of person who put her all into each and every wedding that she took on. She was knowledgeable, understanding and truly helped me pull together my vision - even when I wasn't sure exactly what my vision was! After meeting Kelly, we were completely sold on working with them for our wedding. Throughout the entire process, they continually made us feel as though we were the only two clients they had - although I know that wasn't the case! But they took the time to sit with us, answer all of our questions, and give us their honest opinions about whether something would work or not. Chas answered all of my nervous emails and texts promptly and with exactly the information that I needed. I was very hesitant as time went on to have an outdoor ceremony, and Chas could sense that. She ultimately was able to put into words what I was feeling (the anxiety of potential rain) and helped me make the decision to move the ceremony indoors, knowing that it was what would make me most comfortable. Chas and Kelly treated us like family from the very beginning - they even treated our parents like family, arranging a special anniversary dinner for my parents a month before the wedding at our venue! They truly go above and beyond in every aspect and a genuinely good people. My husband constantly jokes "we should get divorced and re-married just so we can use Chas and Kelly again"....I think he's mostly kidding, but the sentiment is true! You will not regret having these two plan your wedding, it was the most wonderful experience of our lives! We love you both!! <3 Kendra & Andrew

Sent on 08/07/2018

Kendra & Andrew,
    Thank you for letting Island Vibe Events be apart of your special day! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your families. From the first day we met you both it was like being at home with our families! Congrats again and see you soon!
    Best,