Willow Tree Events

North Conway, NH View map Visit website
$10,000 Package Price

$10,000 Package Price

Based inNorth Conway, New Hampshire, Willow Tree Events provides in-depth wedding planning services. Owned and operated by Megan, this talented and passionate planner found that wedding coordination was a natural fit for her detail-orientated and sociable character. She loves to help bring you and your partner a wedding day to both enjoy and cherish.

To accommodate the individuality of each couple and their wedding, Willow Tree Events has a variety of wedding service bundles. Consultations play a key role in these, allowing you to both stay in the loop and to help Megan bring about your vision to its fullest. With her extensive knowledge, she can aid you in finding the right vendors to make your dream wedding a reality. On your special day, a professional can be present to facilitate the events and keep vendors and the wedding party organized.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$4,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$10,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$12,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$250

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Melissa
    Melissa M. Married on 05/28/2022

Simply spectacular!

What can I say about Megan and her Team that would do our experience justice?
    Simply SPECTACULAR!!
    I knew Megan when we were kids and since then followed her on social media and have watched from afar as Willow Tree Events planned the most beautiful weddings. When I got engaged, one of the first things, I did was reach out to Megan to inquire about her planning my wedding.
    They say some people are born to do certain jobs and well, Megan was born to plan weddings. From answering my millions of questions, none too big, none too small, to giving me her honest feedback and advice, I felt at home with Megan. I felt she truly wanted the best wedding for me and my now husband and that this truly mattered to her.
    Now, not only is Megan amazing but her staff is also amazing. They all had a way of making me feel like they were my best friends. They tended to every need I had, checked in with me, and helped me to make a very difficult wedding rain decision in the final moments ahead of the ceremony. At one point during our ceremony, I semi-yelled out “oh no, I forgot about Douglas!” We had our golden retriever as part of our special day, and he was located inside the estate. Megan tapped me on the shoulder and told me not to worry, her staff had been checking in on him every hour; letting him out, playing with him, and making sure he had fresh water. Megan and the Willow Tree staff were never asked to do this but, they knew it was important, so they just did it anyway.
    My family and friends still talk about my amazing wedding planner and how I couldn’t have done this without her, and her team and they couldn’t be more correct. I would work with Willow Tree for any event, any wedding, really for anything. If you’re looking for top notch, Megan and her team are the way to go!!
    Mike & Melissa 5.28.2022
    Michelle S. Married on 03/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Megan and her team are beyond special. Planning our wedding over 9 months worth of time was stress free largely because of Megan. She made us feel spe

Planning has never been so much fun and so easy! Don't think more about it, hire her!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

K. Lenox Photography K. Lenox Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Willow Tree Events and they are AMAZING!!!! It really makes a photographers job so much easier when there are wedding and event planners there to help organize everything. This way- we can focus on creating amazing images for our sweet couples! However, not all planners are created equal. It really is so apparent when a person loves their job- and Megan certainly does!! Megan and her team are fun, professional, responsive, and ever so sweet! They took care of every single detail so our couple could just have fun and enjoy their day. In addition to taking care of the Bride/Groom, their families and friends... they also made sure that the other vendors were taken care of too. Their visions for the decor were amazing and everything came together so beautifully! Our couple spoke so highly of Megan and her team... and I know why! I have recommended her to several of my couples ever since. I had such a blast working with Megan! I can't wait to work with her again!!!!

Dragonfly Photography Dragonfly Photography Wedding Photographers

Megan is amazing! Her creativity transforms your wedding to be exactly what you want! Her design and knowledge will help make your dream wedding come true! I worked with Megan on a 4th of July wedding and it AMAZING! A photographers dream!

Stonewall Farm Stonewall Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

A true professional and pleasure to work with!

2655 White Mountain HIghway North Conway, NH, 03860
Location of (Willow Tree Events)
2655 White Mountain Highway North Conway, NH, 03860

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding