Willow Tree Events Reviews

Willow Tree Events 5
  • Q

Quatima · Getting married on 10/23/2020

Professional

Very friendly, beautiful venue, she made me feel comfortable with asking questions regarding my vision I wanted. The Event planner made it a stress free tour. I would defiantly recommend this venue to my friends and family.

Sent on 02/11/2019
    Willow Tree Events 6

Quatima,

Thank you for the kind review, but I believe you are confusing me with a venue. Glad yoy had a wonderful event though!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2018

❤❤❤ - WONDERFUL

My husband and I are chefs and work in events. When we first started this two year planning journey I was like I got this!!! But we are not super heroes. Megan is! I felt like from day one we were connected. She helped me through out the whole planning process. Day of our wedding went so smoothly. Normally I obsess over the details but I felt confident in Megan's ability. It took so much pressure off of us to be able to enjoy our big day. Family members came to me and said how amazing she is, it is the truth!!! I am greatful for all of her help and couldn't have done it without her!

Willow Tree Events 7
    Willow Tree Events 8
    Willow Tree Events 9

Lauren,
    We are still glowing from your wedding. We spent so much time chatting and planning and eating and drinking, I can't believe the day has come and gone! Your guests were all amazing, I truly hope they all had the time of their life. Please send our love to the family and give Aunt Nancy a good hug from us

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

Megan and her team are amazing and made my wedding absolutely perfect! (Bbq sauce explosion on my dress and all) Megan suggested amazing vendors and was there whenever I needed calm words. When I say she is there for you, she is there for you, the bride! What you have for a vision she creates! I didn’t have to worry about anything but getting down the aisle the day of, Megan and her team did EVERYTHING else! You NEED Megan, you won’t regret it and your wedding will be the best day of your life!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Jessie,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to send us a review! It really was so much fun to be a part of your day (BBQ sauce and all). I hope all is well!

Louis · Married on 09/08/2018

Megan was right on and did not miss a thing. Megan went above and beyond. I would recommend Willow Tree to anyone.

Willow Tree Events 10

Willow Tree Events's reply:

Father of the Bride of the century right here! Thank you for the kind words Louis! It truly was a pleasure and a gift being apart of this beautiful wedding, at this special location, with one hell of a family!

S Du Preez · Married on 08/25/2018

Stress free wedding experience

Meg was our wedding planner and we couldn’t have had such a wonderful event without her. She was on top of everything, handled every curveball thrown our way, and made sure everything ran smoothly and everyone was happy. She brought me and the groom drinks and snacks while we did our photos, looked after the gifts for us, and was just absolutely amazing. Her recommendations for caterer, bar tender, etc were great. I can’t say enough good things about her! Thank you Meg! Seriously.

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2018

There are truly no words on how amazing, Megan and her team are! So easy and professional to work with. I felt so comfortable with Megan, knowing she had everything under control. She has such a creative mind and made the Smith Barn look prettier than it already was. I can’t thank you enough for making all my dreams come true! Xo

Willow Tree Events's reply:

It was simply a pleasure working with you Jenn! Such a beautiful bride, on a beautiful day in a gorgeous venue! When you & Mike want to do it all over just let me know ;-)

Patrice · Married on 09/16/2017

We are a high-end, full-service bartending company specializing in DIY weddings and work with many wedding planners along the way. Megan, owner of Willow Tree Events, was quite simply one of the best planners and day-of coordinators we have ever had the professional pleasure of working with. From start to finish at a large and extremely detailed wedding at a summer camp in Freedom NH, Megan left no stone unturned when it came to details and she was perfectly flexible when it came to logistical tweaks and changes here and there! The ability to adjust and deal with little issues that inevitably pop-up in this business is of the utmost importance. The Willow Tree Events day-of staff was equally professional, sharp, detailed, courteous and hard-working -- a superb reflection of the high standards Megan advertises and delivers. If our large, experienced staff (who have seen many poor, part-time wedding planning players over our years in this business) felt they were in good hands, we must certainly say the bride and groom felt the same.
    Thank you Megan for a job well done!
    Patrice & Kevin, Owners PR Bartending (New Hampshire)

Mark · Married on 09/16/2017

Megan was so helpful!! She helped us select vendors, coordinate the logistics with them, plan and execute the decor, and really kicked it into high gear for our wedding weekend! Megan helped me and my wife avoid panic attacks because we knew she wouldn't let anything fall through the cracks. The weekend of the wedding, she and her assistants did a wonderful job greeting guests, helping vendors unload, coordinate the table placements, deal with our crazy amount of lawn games and activities, and many other things that I've probably forgotten because Megan and her crew did them so seamlessly!

Willow Tree Events's reply:

Thank you Mark! I hope you, Natalie and the family are all doing well! We did throw one heck of a wedding weekend, one for the books for sure!
  • BlueEyeSmile

Aubrey · Married on 11/12/2016

It was a last minute decision to hire a day of coordinator and it was the absolute best decision, not only to hire just anyone but Megan from Willow Tree Events.

We hired her thinking it was worth the money because she was able to help set up decorations, make sure things were running smoothly while we were doing our photography, make sure our vendors were all set, line up the woman and cue us all to walk down the aisle, and then some. We did not want to be bombarded with any last minute questions or decisions during the wedding.

However, she became beyond invaluable when there was a major unexpected crisis dealing with another company in the same location as our reception. I had no idea anything was wrong until after the day was over. She handled everything with grace and kindness allowing my husband and me to enjoy our day.

Megan was the perfect touch to our day. We were absolutely blessed to have her there.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Willow Tree Events's reply:

I had such a great time! Your family was so welcoming, it was a pleasure to be able to assist for your big day.

Maureen · Married on 09/10/2016

To sum it all up, our wedding was perfect. That is a direct result of Megan and her team, but if you want the nitty gritty, keep reading.
    First of all a day off coordinator is an essential for any bride, and one as amazing, organized, and easy going as Megan is exactly what you want. As a type-A bride who had a certain way of operating given my remote distance, and crazy work/school schedule, I didn’t want an opinionated person to work with. Megan was so flexible and really took the time to listen to me and what I wanted and come up with suggestions that complemented my ideas perfectly. I felt so relaxed the entire time and when I reached out to Megan, she immediately would put me at ease, with her speedy responses and organized notes (even reminding me of something I’d told her and forgotten at one point!).
    On the day of, she just made everything happen without a hitch, despite the ridiculously complicated list of to-dos we left her and her team with. She regularly checked in to make sure I was all set and every single one of our vendors talked about how great she was. I literally did not lift a finger day of, except to pour myself a mimosa and hang out with my friends and family! She made sure my husband and I had food and drinks, she forced us to sit down and eat, kept the event on schedule.
    Beforehand, Megan was the fuel that kept things moving. When I was stuck on vendors, Megan had recommendations and personally helped me source people to serve as a bartender for my camp wedding. Later, Megan spent the time walking through the day with me (and even came up to the venue and did a dry run through a few weeks before) and then worked with me and my budget to staff a team to help make the day a reality. She even helped come up with a creative solution to a somewhat crazy idea my mom wanted (a champagne table that turned out so beautiful!). Her stock of extra decorations is beautiful and was a stunning complement to all my rustic signs and frames.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Willow Tree Events's reply:

This brought such a smile to my face! I am so very happy that I was able to take the stress off of you the big day. Your family and friends were all so welcoming to me and your wedding weekend will go down in my books as one of my most memorable events. Let me know when you want to do a anniversary party and I am there ;-)

Linda · Married on 06/12/2016

If you hire Megan for your wedding needs you will have a wonderful, stress-free day from start to finish. We hired her for day of wedding co-ordination and we know that besides getting married that was the best decision we made in regards to our wedding. We had most of the big pieces in place and Megan picked it up from there. We were really able to enjoy our special day knowing that she was taking care of making everything run flawlessly. She took care of all the little details that every bride worries about and provided a lot of support to this first time bride at age 61. Megan has a way about her that put us at ease and working with her was great. Also, she took really good care of us, our guests and most importantly, our Moms. We hired an organized and professional day of wedding coordinator but made a wonderful friend in the end. Ray and I are absolutely convinced that we could not have had the perfect wedding that we had without her help. We had a blast and could not have enjoyed our day more! Thank you Megan! We love you and are still getting raves about how awesome our wedding was.

• ssomero

Seija · Married on 06/11/2016

We cannot say enough good things about Megan and her staff at Willow Tree Events! Not only were they fabulous during all of the planning stages but also an absolute blessing to have on the day of! With one vendor that seemed a little wishy-washy the day before the wedding, we were completely put at ease that it would be handled regardless of how it played out. Luckily he showed and all was well and Megan made sure to keep things in line! It DID however decide to rain that morning and with it being an outdoor ceremony we were a little sad that we had to use our backup space. Not only did they make the backup space beautiful, everyone commented, once they realized that it was not the original ceremony location, that they liked it better than what our original plan had been! As a bride that is by nature a DIY/ crafter, and having helped plan, decorate, make flower arrangements, boutonnieres, cakes and the like; I knew that I needed someone that I could trust and who would understand my vision. We hit it off from the very first time meeting and both my husband and I were able to relax and enjoy the day without worry about all the details!

Jessica · Married on 05/14/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Megan! She was there for me in anyway I needed, she did not pressure me to do something that I did not want to do, and she worked with me on price and packages! Not only did Megan take care of everything with my vendors, but she also took care of my needs. She was there for moral support but she helped make my day fantastic. She did all the set up so we had nothing to worry about that day. I would recommend Megan to anyone and everyone :D With out her I do not think our wedding would have run so smoothly and I defiantly would have pulled all my hair out.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Willow Tree Events's reply:

Thank you Jessica! You and Jason are just adorable, it truly was a pleasure to be part of your day! I am so happy to got to keep that beautiful hair of yours ;-)

Rachael · Married on 03/12/2016

Megan was awesome to work with! As a photographer, I love when the bride and groom hire a wedding planner. It means there is someone there to make sure everything goes smoothly. When problems arise they are there to make the call instead of bothering the bride and stressing her out. Megan gave the bride and groom such a wonderful wedding! She made sure every detail was perfect and it made my job so much easier! I would LOVE to work with her again! :)

Sent on 01/14/2015

Willow Tree Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Rachael! I can not wait to work with you again. You perfectly captured all of the emotion from Anna & Jon's wedding and I am just thrilled with the way all of the photos came out!

Michaela · Married on 09/12/2015

I have had the pleasure of attending several events planned by Megan, including a Jack and Jill that she planned for my now husband and I. Every event is flawless from start to finish, and the details throughout each event is just perfect and so personal to the event. Megan is able to pull it all off and never break a sweat! She was born to do this! ♡

Colleen · Married on 08/22/2015

From the very start, Megan was there for my now husband and I every step of the way. We had a basic idea and Megan helped us turn that into a magical reality!

Her connections in the industry made finding great vendors a breeze. Our photographer, rentals, florist, makeup artist, and deejay blew us away with their amazing services, and we never would have found them if not for Megan.

Every step of the way Megan answered questions, had helpful, creative suggestions, and liasoned for us when the going got tough. She was even emailing me when she was on vacation!

Day of, Megan once again went above and beyond. She and her team arrived on site 8 hours before our event started to make sure everything was perfect, and of course it was. She made lanterns to hang from trees for us, brought her own personal items for decor, made sure our tables, arbor and lounge area were beautifully decorated and lit. She spent the whole wedding making sure my husband and I were having fun, stood gaurd to make sure we were able to eat, and when my bustle snapped in an unfortunate bathroom situation, Megan stopped everything to sew me a new one on the stop. Who does that?!?! She and her crew stayed long after Matt and I had ridden away in the town car she arranged to clean up and break down.

I can't say enough about Megan. Hire this woman! She will make your dreams come true.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Willow Tree Events's reply:

Such kind words Colleen. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Matt! As we said from meeting one, it's not going to rain, and our day could not have worked out any better!

Christen · Married on 10/12/2014

I have worked with Megan on more than one occasion. Events and a styled shoot. She is amazing. She knows how to keep control of an event to make it perfect and I couldn't of asked for more at the engagement session that she worked on with me and a group of other vendors. If you want to bring your ideas to life hire Megan to help you. You won't be disappointed!

Anna · Married on 07/05/2014

I am so happy I got in touch with Megan from Memorable Moments. She made the day a huge success! I don't know what I would have done without her! She was exceedingly creative, professional, and pleasant and added so much beauty to the look and feel of our ceremony and reception. She coordinated the entire day (as well as the rehearsal), freeing me up to enjoy getting married and being with friends and family. Her decorations were so thoughtful and she created beautiful and unique pieces of original art to give a one-of-a-kind feel to the reception. She even advocated for me when the venue pushed back on an over-the-top decoration idea I was trying to make work. I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 01/15/2015

Willow Tree Events's reply:

Oh Anna, you are making me blush! 8 months later and I still smile ear to ear when I think of your special day. The love, so much love everywhere. Your friends, family...it was truely amazing. I am still so honored and grateful I got to be a part of your special day. You know where to find me if you want to do it again ;-)

Juliet · Married on 03/05/2014

Megan has a talent and patience for wedding planning, she is remarkable! I really enjoy working with her. She manages to take your vision and make it a reality. I would highly suggest using her for your special day, she will not disappoint.

Rebecca · Married on 09/07/2013

Megan was amazing! She helped me with everything in my 18 months of planning from invitations, personalized and homemade wedding decor, day of planning and flower arrangements (we made out own!). She was easily accessible and always had great ideas, even on a strict budget. I loved working with her!

Jaime · Married on 08/17/2013

Meghan was so extremely helpful during my wedding day! I was able to be stress free bride knowing that she was handling everything! My wedding was perfect and flawless thanks to Meghan! Highly recommend!!!! Organized, knowledgeable, helpful and overall amazing!!