Angela Marie Weddings

Deerfield, NH View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Angela Marie Weddings is one of New Hampshire's premier Wedding Planning and Coordination firms. From rustic receptions to seacoast soirees – and everything in between - our couples describe us as "attentive", "responsive", and our favorite - "magical". We believe in transparency and honesty with everything we do, and that shows in each one of the weddings we help plan and coordinate.

Since 2014, Angela has created the ultimate wedding experience for couples all across New Hampshire. She very quickly established herself as the wedding planner who can develop your ideas into an event that’s uniquely you. That’s because she’s devoted to listening to what you want: a stress-free journey that leads to a memorable celebration for you and your guests.

Services Angela Marie Weddings Offers

While we love to help couples design one-of-a-kind events and are always looking for something new to try, we've built a lot of experience with:

• Tented outdoor weddings
  • Seacoast weddings
  • Destination New England weddings
  • Rustic weddings

Our team at Angela Marie Weddings are available for a variety of services to help you plan or coordinate your wedding. From full packages to customized solutions needed for your big day, we love to dive into the details and are able to assist you with:

• Full wedding planning
  • Day-of coordination
  • Wedding consulting
  • Budget analysis
  • Guestlist assistance
  • Referrals
  • Timelines

...and so much more! Reach out to us with any questions you have about our services - we'd love to hear from you!

Booking 2023 - 2022 Fully Booked

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth B. Married on 06/04/2022

Angela helped bring our wedding vision to life and made our day stress-free and amazing!

Angela helped plan our June 4 2022 wedding. We used her Wedding Day Management package and we could not have had the beautiful, stress-free day that we did without her! As a bride with a small circle, we did not have a wedding party to help with the little things, but luckily Angela and her assistant Bekah were there to make sure that every vendor, every detail, and every moment went as planned - from setting up décor, to making sure we were fed and hydrated, and making sure that gifts were collected at the end of the night.

Her advice and expert knowledge helped keep us on-track with planning throughout the process so that nothing slipped through the cracks. We went into our big day knowing that absolutely everything was under control and were able to be fully present and enjoy every moment! You can really tell she cares about her brides and couples, as well as their family and loved ones. Even as a known "worrier" I wasn't worried about anything on the big day because I knew Angela had it under control!!

Angela Marie Weddings's reply:

Elizabeth we are so glad we were able to make your wedding day stress-free and worry-free! Your wedding day goes by so fast and we strive for you to enjoy every moment of it! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day!!
    Jessica H. Married on 05/08/2022

Angela kept us sane

Angela was a huge help in planning our wedding. Neither my (now) husband or I were really sure what we wanted, and are both indecisive people. We both love dungeons and dragons, but knew we didn't want a strongly themed wedding. She helped us find the perfect barn in the white mountains and all the vendors she found were great. I have Celiac and she did all the legwork to find a dedicated GF bakery and caterer that understood how to do GF properly. There is no way I mentally could have dealt with so many people saying they can't feed me. She also helped me figure out how to deal with getting married a few years after losing my father. She helped us navigate figuring out if it was safe (not legal, NH had loose rules, but safe) to get married in 2020 and what changes we would have to make. Once I finally stopped freaking out about that it rained on our wedding day. She rearranged things to still be safe but inside, then at the last minute the rain cleared and she managed to get everything moved back outside. The ceremony wasn't where we wanted, but my grandmother had someplace to sit and we were able to do it outside, so the groom, officiant, and I didn't have to wear masks (we were far away from everyone else and in the same bubble or pod or whatever you want to call it). Without Angela I definitely would have lost my mind trying to do all this even without covid.

Angela Marie Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! You and Ryan were a delight to work with! Planning a wedding is stressful enough, forget during a pandemic. I am so glad I was able to give you a stress free wedding day. Keep playing D & D and enjoy every moment with each other!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

75 Raymond Rd Deerfield, NH, 03037
603-851-1289

9am - 5pm
Location of (Angela Marie Weddings)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding