Angela Marie Weddings Reviews

Angela Marie Weddings 7
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/29/2018

Perfect Wedding!

Our wedding was absolutely amazing. Angela kept us on track with planning and made sure we had everything we needed. On the day of, her and her assistant were awesome. They worked their butts off from sun up to sun down and everything went flawlessly. They wrangled our huge party and we were actually ahead of schedule. I cannot think of one thing that went wrong. I would not hesitate to hire Angela again. Our wedding was perfect.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Angela Marie Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah! I really enjoyed working with you and your family and seeing all the pieces come together so elegantly. I am so glad we could make your vision a reality.
  • grace

grace · Married on 09/15/2018

Could not have done it without her

Angela was our rock on our wedding day! She kept everything together and moving forward. There were so many things (all the things?) I didn't have to think about because I knew she had it (met/directed all vendors, styled the tables, corralled the guests, moved chairs, cued the procession, handed out payments, the list goes on... ) Angela brought the wedding party a tray of drinks when we ended up spending more time than we hoped taking photos. She brought me food and drinks during cocktail hour more than once. It got a bit stressful with makeup and hair running behind and she tried so hard to get us back on track but she also made sure to give me the time I needed with my mom, guests, our first look, etc. and reassured me we were fine. People told us it was the best wedding ever and so beautiful. For me it was a dream come true. Angela was the lynchpin to all of it. She was generous with her time ahead of the wedding. She is an incredibly linear/organized thinker which I valued and she was willing to work with the organization I had already set up. I can't stress enough much we valued Angela and how reasonable her price was.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Angela Marie Weddings's reply:

Grace you planned a beautiful lakeside wedding. I am so glad I was able to put you at ease on your wedding day. That is what I am here for! Thank you for your kind words.

Maggie · Married on 09/08/2018

Phenomenal Experience

Angela was simply amazing!! My husband and I started working with Angela about a year before our big day, she was kind and relaxed, immediately put me at ease, and organized! We were so lucky to have her because we are just not organized people. I had a vision for what I wanted the wedding to be, but Angela took that idea and created an absolute dream day! Our wedding was everything we could have imagined and more! As soon as Angela arrived I felt relieved, because I knew she would take care of everything, and she did! I felt as though Angela treated our wedding as if it were her own, and you could see it in the details. Everything was exactly as I imagined it would be, but better! Our big day was seamless, thanks to Angela. Everything flowed perfectly and we did not have to worry about anything other than getting married! Angela allowed us to relax and focus on our big day! Her attention to detail was spot on! I cannot thank her enough for truly creating such a fairy tale day for my husband and I. We were so lucky to work with Angela!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Angela Marie Weddings 19
    Angela Marie Weddings 20
    Angela Marie Weddings 21

Angela Marie Weddings's reply:

Maggie you are so sweet! It was such a pleasure working with you over the course of the year planning your wedding and I am so glad that I was able to put you at ease on your wedding day. The location ended up being so perfect vendors were asking me if the site was a venue that could be used for other weddings. They were a bit disappointed when I said no it is a private residence. I wish you a world of happiness..

Ming Hui · Married on 09/01/2018

Angela is the best!

Angela is very attentive, responsive, detailed oriented and great to work with. She was the coordinator for the day of my wedding. She took care of all of my vendor communications, and ensured that all the activities happened on time. I didn't have to worry about anything and got to enjoy my event. We were so busy during the wedding day and luckily, Angela saved food and carved out time for us to eat. She prepared a very detailed plan for our big day and build in appropriate buffer so when we were running behind, we were able to make up for time elsewhere.

Angela was excellent, I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Angela Marie Weddings's reply:

I am glad I was able to help pull all the pieces together and provide you with your dream wedding including the tea ceremony and multiple wardrobe changes. I love a challenge! Your wedding was classy and elegant. Thank you!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/28/2018

My wedding day was the most magical and sacred moment in my life, and so much of the amazingness my husband and I felt was due to Angela's incredible work in helping us plan. We were living on the west coast when we began our planning process, and Angela was instrumental in helping us find and secure vendors for our big day. She was organized, took all of our desires and crazy ideas into consideration, and was incredibly kind to everyone we worked with. In fact, multiple vendors mentioned to me how much they enjoyed working with Angela. Having so many pleasant and happy vendors on our team for the big day speaks volumes to her customer service and contributed to the magic both my husband and I experienced on our big day! And when I say magic, I really do mean magic. My husband and I were both glowing throughout the entire day! Neither of us experienced any stress ( and I am an anxious person by nature) because Angela was onsite first thing in the morning bringing everything into place. She made a detailed itinerary for the whole weekend, allowing our entire wedding party to feel at ease knowing Angela would take care of the details. And she did! Many of our guests said they had never seen a bride and groom have so much fun at their own wedding, which is a true testament to Angela's work leading up to the day and throughout the whole evening (she was there until the very end of the night!) We are so grateful for her work and feel anyone would be lucky to work with her!

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Angela Marie Weddings 22
    Angela Marie Weddings 23
    Angela Marie Weddings 24

Angela Marie Weddings's reply:

Liz thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you two and I am so glad to have been able to contribute to your magical wedding day!

Bianca · Married on 08/27/2016

Angela was the BEST! I couldn't have pulled off the wedding day without her! Before the day, we had two face-to-face meetings, which were great to go over details. She brought to my attention so many things I did not think about. She made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process and I knew I had her expertise if something came up during planning. I used her for the day-of coordination so I was doing all of the planning but she was there as a resource for any questions that came up.

For the rehearsal, Angela was there to make sure everything flowed. She was great! She made sure everybody was where they would need to be and at what times and what they should be doing. With a huge bridal party, it was nice to have her there to direct everyone.

The day of, she took care of the show! Making sure the vendors were in place, that we were following the timeline she created and that especially myself, was where I needed to be and that everything I wanted to be in place was where it needed to be.

Out of all my vendors, Angela was the one that stuck out the most! As a DIY bride I couldn't have done it without her! She took the stress out of the day of and made sure everything went smoothly the day of the wedding. The owners of the venue we used said that she was the most hard worker coordinator they had ever seen. I would 120% recommend Angela as a day-of coordinator!! I couldn't have enjoyed the day like I did if it wasn't for her! Thank you Angela!!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Michelle · Married on 01/03/2015

One of the best pieces of advice I can give any bride is to hire a ‘month of coordinator’ and more specifically hire Angela Marie Weddings! Angela and her team are professional, attentive, and easy to communicate with. But most importantly- very well organized! I have no idea how I could have gotten through our wedding without them. The amount of detail that goes into a wedding and specifically a wedding day are overwhelming, but Angela Marie Weddings made sure that every item was taken care of and all that was important to us was executed the way we wanted. The success of our wedding day was only possible due to the hard work that Angela and her team gave. I am incredibly grateful for the care she took to make our day so special. I highly recommend Angela Marie Weddings for your upcoming nuptials- you won’t regret it!

Sent on 01/30/2015

Angela provided my (now) husband and I the exact wedding coordination we needed on our special day. Due to the wedding being a destination event we were only able to meet the weekend before the wedding but even with that short amount of time Angela asked all of the right questions to best understand our needs and expectations. She kept everyone on cue and allowed the day to flow smoothly, despite bridesmaid drama and rain that started right as the outdoor reception began. Thanks to Angela I was able to forget about all the planning stresses and enjoy each moment of the wedding. I would highly recommend Angela's services.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Linda · Married on 08/29/2014

Angela was so great to work! She's professional, responsive, and was truly committed to making my wedding the best that it could be. We had our wedding at our home, and many guests remarked afterward how much they appreciated how she kept things moving in a natural flow -- not too fast or slow. We didn't have one minute of downtime, where guests started getting bored and began leaving. All of her advice through the five-month planning period was spot on. I would work with Angela again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Shannon · Married on 07/20/2014

She was great. I used her of a day of coordinator and she got everything done that was necessary and more! My wedding was in two different places about 40 min away from each other and she was able to coordinate both getting decorated and looking wonderful. She made my day perfect!

Sent on 08/09/2014
  • Allie

Allie N · Married on 08/18/2018

Angela helps make your wedding day about what counts!

If you're on the fence about hiring a day-of coordinator, you should definitely hire one, and you should definitely hire Angela! She was so professional, efficient, fun, and kind. She brought a lot of knowledge and experience to the table with regards to the logistics that we didn't even think of (clean up, timing, how to manage where guests go, etc). Our day went off without a hitch, and that's by and large thanks to Angela's super planning! Thanks, Angela!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Angela Marie Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Allie! Coordinating your wedding day was a pleasure. I wish you the best.