Inked Events

Salem, NH View map

Inked Events is an award winning, experienced and creative wedding planner in Salem, New Hampshire. Tracy Dapp is the owner and lead professional wedding planner. After planning her own wedding in 2007, she discovered her love for the entire planning process and turned it into her full-time career. Tracy received her designation of Professional Wedding Planner from the Association of Bridal Consultants. Tracy and her team of planners make Inked Events a wonderful place for you to plan your wedding!

Inked Events has a world of planning services to meet the needs of everyone they work with. They understand that not every couple has the same expectations for planning their wedding, so Inked Events offers full and partial planning. Other planning services offered include:

• Budget analysis
  • Wedding Management {also known as Day-of coordination}
  • Event design
  • Corporate Events
  • Social Events

Other Services
Inked Events loves a challenge and is ready to make your dream wedding come to life. The variety of wedding types they work with include:

• Civil
  • Same sex
  • Destination
  • Eco-friendly
  • Military
  • Religious
  • Non-religious
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,975

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Kyle J. Married on 05/13/2022

Wedding Review

Tracy is nothing short of amazing! As clients we were slow to respond and indecisive on almost every thing we choose. This did not once waver Tracy’s engagement or resolve on anything. We were needy clients who’s main focus was to throw a wedding we’re we felt just as much a guest as everyone else. Also keep in mind that we hired Tracy pre-pandemic, and not only was the wedding canceled on numerous occasions, but the first venue went out of business. Tracy was always there to help solve and replan time and time again, she was always friendly and willing to ensure we had the night of our dreams. The biggest thing for us is she never complained, argued or even charged us more, which after planning our wedding 5 times with different vendors and even a different venue would and probably should have been expected. Our wedding would not have been possible without her, not only did the plan she executed meet all of our needs but every aspect of the wedding was in our minds the best we were ever a part of, and for it being our wedding this was nothing short of a dream come true. The vendors she helped us find from the band to the quality of the food not only met but far exceeded any expectations we could have ever hoped for. If you are truly looking for not just a night to remember but the night you have dreamed of, Tracy is not just a great option but in our opinion the only option you should even think about. We can never thank or love her enough for the work she put into creating a loving, breathing version of the wedding anyone dreams of.

Inked Events's reply:

Oh my goodness....insert tears of gratefulness....thank you so very much for all these kind words. It truly was a pleasure to be here for every single 'date' we planned! I'm so glad we were finally able to give you the day you envisioned! XOXO
  • Briana
    Briana T. Married on 06/13/2021

"Simply the best!"

Better than all the rest..better than anyone! Our wedding song has many purposes! Aside from my amazing husband who is THE best, Tracy at Inked Events is the STANDARD in her field.
    Hired prior to the pandemic, we all entered uncharted territory together. Tracy helped us through the thick if it all, remaining ever positive and honest. She stick by our sides no matter what decision we came to. Like many others, we postponed our wedding and reception about three times. Thankfully, we kept the final date we chose and were lucky to have been able to have the full reception and wedding I always dreamed of.
    I have to say I don't remember much from my wedding, because I didn't have to stress about anything. Pandemic aside, I was high on love, beauty, and carefree. I wish that every bride can feel the exact same feelings that I experienced; and they can with Tracy.
    You, future bride, can be smart with your money. Weddings are an expense, and having just been married, yah. I get it. However, what I can offer is that the investment into a planner such as Tracy comes with immesurable return. After all, you won't be planning this again! Life is unpredictable and happens at a rate in which we all are hard pressed to find joy. So, let Inked Events help. It WILL be worth it. You WILL be so thankful and most importantly, you will have the opportunity to experience the happiness that YOU DESERVE!
    I am forever grateful to Tracy, and adore her so. With her boundless talent, she gifted us and our families such beautiful memories.

Inked Events's reply:

OH my goodness .... thank you Briana, you know how to make a gal blush and shed a few happy tears of joy. I'm humbled beyond words for the lovely review & so glad I was able to be part of your wedding & keeping you sane during the pandemic! IT sure was a ride! :) XOXO
  • Taylor
    Taylor P. Married on 09/09/2020

Real life fairy godmother

Tracy (and the entire team at Inked Events) are real life fairy godmothers. Tracy took my vision and brought it to life to make the most perfect day for my husband and I on our wedding day. From the very beginning of planning, Tracy kept us calm and reassured that everything was handled. She made everything so easy-- from coordinating with vendors, suggesting ideas or vendors that matched our vision, to walk throughs at our venue. She lays everything out from start to finish so there is nothing to worry about. Tracy was so responsive to every email and text I sent; getting back to me almost immediately. Our wedding day went off without a hitch the was all thanks to Tracy and the team at Inked Events. We are just so grateful for Tracy and her team. I would highly, highly recommend Inked Events for any event that need to be planned!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Tracy Dapp
Tracy Dapp
Owner/Lead Planner

After planning my own wedding in 2007, I quickly realized that I loved all aspects of the planning process and knew I wanted to learn more about the industry. I would read wedding blogs, every book imaginable, belonged to many wedding related forums and attended workshops in order to absorb the knowledge of what it took to become a true wedding planner. To this day, I am continually learning about wedding trends and business to better myself and the experience I can bring to our couples.

Organization comes as natural to me as breathing; everything has its place and being a little bit obsessed with time, makes me a rock star with timelines!

I received my designation of Professional Wedding Planner™ from the Association of Bridal Consultants {ABC} and am also a “Distinguished Graduate” of their Professional Development Program. I'm an active member in the organization by attending local state meetings, speaking/attending other state chapter meetings and attending the annual conference. I also love to teach and mentor aspiring new wedding planners about the industry.

5 Things You May Not Know About Me

- I currently have 13 tattoos

- I'm an intuitive medium

- I have a bit of an shoe obsession

- I'm an adrenaline junkie {I've jumped out a perfectly good airplane!}

- I'm Open Water Scuba Diving certified

Pour Me Bartending, LLC Pour Me Bartending, LLC Bar Services & Beverages

I can’t say enough about Tracy at Inked Events, She is organized and will go above and beyond for your event. Her personal touch on what she does makes her standout from the rest.

Spinner Music Productions Spinner Music Productions Wedding DJs

As an entertainment company regularly contracted for several wedding related services in the New England region, my crew has worked alongside several wedding planners. Tracy and her carefully selected team of professionals at Inked Events are by leaps and bounds the most organized, unique and fun group that I have had the honor of working with. Over the past several years I have witnessed and executed Tracy's diligent and incredibly fun approach to wedding planning. I could speak to her incredible event leadership but it is Tracy's magnetic personality that makes her a bride's perfect partner in this crazy world of weddings.

Erika Follansbee Photography Erika Follansbee Photography Wedding Photographers

Inked Events is the most organized, well prepared wedding planner I have had the pleasure of working with. As a fellow wedding vendor, I so appreciate the advance information that she shares with every member of the couple's wedding team, which creates a seamless and prepared wedding day experience for the couple. Her timelines make the most efficient use of all vendors, allowing everyone to do their job to the best of their ability. I look forward to working with her skilled team again in the future.

1 MacGregor Ave Salem, NH, 03079
6034019938
Location of (Inked Events)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding