Leise Jones Photography

20 Belgrade Avenue Suite 7, Roslindale, MA 02131 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 55
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Leise Jones Photography

First, since you’re wondering, my name is pronounced just like “Lisa.” It is a German spelling with an American pronunciation. Bless my parents for giving me a name so unique!

And second, since you’re wondering what makes me different, I specialize in providing highly skilled portrait and event photography without high stress. I help couples and families remember the beautiful days and moments of their lives through stunning, authentic portraits and storytelling wedding photography.

The most important part of your wedding day is spending time with your family and friends, and my style of wedding photography is perfect for couples who want beautiful, authentic photos of their day. My approach is as a storyteller, and like a photojournalist on an assignment, I am non-intrusive. I offer suggestions, I don’t dictate the photos we make. Instead, I watch what is happening and document it beautifully. I want to see you being you!

If you’re looking for beautiful wedding photographs without a lot of stress, formal posing, and “say cheese!”, please contact me to learn how I can help you and your family remember your most cherished moments.

Follow Leise Jones Photography on
ljp5590
bride and groom after ceremony 1
bridal party beach wedding 1
Leise Jones Photography
bride and groom in boston public garden
brides dancing 1

Leise Jones Photography 5
Leise Jones Photography 6
Leise Jones Photography 7

Angela · Married on 08/18/2018

We could not have asked for a better experience than we had working with Leise! She is the utmost professional and made us feel at ease at every turn (even when I was inexplicably 15 minutes late to start the family photos!). She knows her stuff and was able to secure amazing shots of our special day while being unobtrusive to the point of making me wonder if she had received earlier training as a ninja. She was equally able to keep chatty uncles and squirrely kids in line while snapping away and never missing a key moment. We loved working with her and recommend her highly.

Matt · Married on 07/21/2018

Leise was an absolute joy to work with! We knew choosing a photographer was going to be a challenge for us, not because we had particularly challenging style in mind, but because we had a wedding full of people who are notably and unashamedly camera-shy. While the quality of the work was in course important, finding a photographer who really got us and had a great energy and knew how to deal with tricky subjects was actually the most important thing. Leise was that photographer, hands-down. She listened to what we had in mind and delivered in spades. We wanted to see all the moments we'd miss during the day, just by the nature of not being able to be everywhere at once—it's like she cloned herself on that day and captured every last candid moment. Enjoying our photos (which were delivered blazingly fast just a month after the ceremony—I know friend who waited six months to see theirs from other photographers) was like reliving the best parts of the day from a whole new angle. She got photos of people (smiling too!) who I have never seen in front of a camera, let alone looking like they were enjoying it. If this kind of great chemistry and flow is important to you for your big day, Leise would be a perfect fit for you—she definitely was for us.

Leise Jones Photography 8
    Leise Jones Photography 9

Leise Jones Photography Pricing

Leise Jones Photography Price Rates

Leise Jones Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Leise Jones Photography 1
    Complimentary Engagement Session
    Any couple who books a wedding with Leise Jones Photography receives a one hour get-to-know-you portrait session in Boston's Arnold Arboretum. This is a great chance to focus on your sweetheart, make beautiful photos, and get to know me before the big day.

• Floral Notes
    Floral Notes Wedding Florists

It was a pleasure to meet Leise when we were working on the same October wedding. She was incredibly nice. As I had to wait after the initial set-up to move flowers during the room flip, I could watch her do the first look and traditional family shots. The final results were wonderful and took advantage of the gorgeous skyline and architecture around the venue. She even had a section at the end of that wedding's photo gallery with just flowers and other vendor related pictures. I know the bride was really happy with her as well. I hope we run into each other again!

• Inked Events
    Inked Events Wedding Planners

We've had the pleasure of working with Leise Jones Photography on a few projects and weddings and she is an absolute pleasure. Her attention to the details are amazing and her fun personality will just make you smile. Her pictures are absolutely stunning!

• Danielle's Makeup Creations
    Danielle's Makeup Creations Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Leise on many weddings and other events and she is a fantastic photographer. She makes sure all of your precious moments are captured. You will love working with her!

• 20 Belgrade Avenue, Suite 7 Roslindale, MA 02131 See on map