Leise Jones Photography Reviews

Leise Jones Photography 5
Leise Jones Photography 6
Leise Jones Photography 7

Angela · Married on 08/18/2018

We could not have asked for a better experience than we had working with Leise! She is the utmost professional and made us feel at ease at every turn (even when I was inexplicably 15 minutes late to start the family photos!). She knows her stuff and was able to secure amazing shots of our special day while being unobtrusive to the point of making me wonder if she had received earlier training as a ninja. She was equally able to keep chatty uncles and squirrely kids in line while snapping away and never missing a key moment. We loved working with her and recommend her highly.

Matt · Married on 07/21/2018

Leise was an absolute joy to work with! We knew choosing a photographer was going to be a challenge for us, not because we had particularly challenging style in mind, but because we had a wedding full of people who are notably and unashamedly camera-shy. While the quality of the work was in course important, finding a photographer who really got us and had a great energy and knew how to deal with tricky subjects was actually the most important thing. Leise was that photographer, hands-down. She listened to what we had in mind and delivered in spades. We wanted to see all the moments we'd miss during the day, just by the nature of not being able to be everywhere at once—it's like she cloned herself on that day and captured every last candid moment. Enjoying our photos (which were delivered blazingly fast just a month after the ceremony—I know friend who waited six months to see theirs from other photographers) was like reliving the best parts of the day from a whole new angle. She got photos of people (smiling too!) who I have never seen in front of a camera, let alone looking like they were enjoying it. If this kind of great chemistry and flow is important to you for your big day, Leise would be a perfect fit for you—she definitely was for us.

Leise Jones Photography 8
    Leise Jones Photography 9

Maggie · Married on 05/26/2018

Leise is amazing! She captured real wedding moments in such a beautiful way. She was such a pleasure to work with and made us feel comfortable every step of the process from the getting to know you session through our wedding day. She was great at getting our large families organized for efficient photos at the right time. Next time we need a photographer she will absolutely be our first call.

Amanda · Married on 03/24/2018

We loved having Leise as our wedding photographer. Not only does she take amazing, heartfelt photos which speak for themselves, she was also such a great presence on our wedding day. She was high energy yet calming at the same time - all our friends and family raved about her. We loved the time we shared with her and the pictures she took for us - we would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing wedding photographer.

Sisir · Married on 03/17/2018

Leise was an absolute pleasure to work with. We had our wedding in Boston in March 2018 and I was initially very apprehensive about photography as I generally don't like posed pictures. Leise helped us structure our event such that the key photographs were all taken in alotted 1/2 hr slot and the majority of the pictures were mostly candid. She captured our day wonderfully and we are very happy with the results. She also made an effort to aquaint herself with everyone in the wedding party and in the end was part of our families and we loved having her at our wedding. Also I must thank here for the guidance based on her experience with other weddings on the little things such as "where the boutenniere's go on a suit!"

She was very flexible to our unique needs of a cross cultural wedding (south indian-jewish mash up). She was focused on the day and was 100% on top of her game, its a pleasure to watch someone who is at the top of their craft and we recommend her highly to other couples! The guests at the wedding also like her a lot, she was warm and enjoyable to be around and made the experience fun for all!

Yay! Leise!

Sisir & Rebecca
    Mar 17th, The Bostonian Hotel

Jessica · Married on 01/06/2018

If you are looking for a photographer to capture your special moment--wedding, engagement, birth of a child, new home, new chapter in life..whatever! Hire Leise NOW! She is not only the most incredible and professional photographer, but such an amazing person. Leise will take the time to get to know you, who you are and what your story is. To me, that is the making of the perfect photographer--because she will know what you are trying to share <3 I had the great pleasure of having her work with my husband and I for our wedding, and it was such a blessing. She was coaching us through the whole process, captured the most beautiful photos, edited them and got them back to us with such a quick turnaround. Seriously, email her now..she's the best ! :)

Caroline · Married on 09/30/2017

Leise is wonderful! For months after the wedding, people commented on how wonderful the photographer was. Our photos are gorgeous too! Leise was so awesome to work with throughout the process and was amazing on wedding day!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Leise Jones Photography's reply:

Thanks, Caroline!! I loved working with you and Kyle and your families, too!

Alyssa · Married on 09/30/2017

Leise was an absolute pleasure to work with. She made it a point to reach out to me the "mother of the groom" to make sure that everyone got the photos on their wish list. We had ALOT of family and she was very organized with getting them all taken. The best part is that she captured ALL of the happiness and love! My favorite was the range of emotions during the mother son dance (realized i am not crying is not my most flattering) but displayed the raw emotion of the moment and of course the ones of my grandbabies.

Leise Jones Photography 10
    Leise Jones Photography 11
    Leise Jones Photography 12
    Leise Jones Photography 13
    Leise Jones Photography 14
    Leise Jones Photography 15

Donna · Married on 07/09/2016

Leise was an amazing photographer and she was so fun to work with! Both my husband and I aren’t used to being in the spotlight but Leise made it so comfortable so we could focus on enjoying our wedding day. I love looking at our wedding photos and she captured our day so beautifully.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Leise Jones Photography's reply:

Thanks, Donna! I remember how much you warmed up after our Get to Know You Session, so I think that helped you feel comfortable on your wedding day. Plus, you and Dan look so great together!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/25/2016

Leise was amazing! Her photos captured our day so perfectly, and I loved how natural they all were. We loved all of the pictures so much that it's impossible to choose favorites! She was wonderful to work with; you can tell that she truly loves what she does. She was just as excited about our wedding day as we were! She was also an awesome guest at our wedding, and our guests all felt like they were able to approach her to ask for pictures. We'll definitely use her again!

• U

Urvi · Married on 02/29/2016

Leise was first recommended to me by a good friend. I instantly trusted her and felt her warmth and enthusiasm from our first phone call and meeting. She was so flexible and easy to work with and the very best memories from our special day are now captured, flawlessly, thanks to Leise's careful eye and unique ability to find special moments in everything.

Eliza · Married on 10/17/2015

We hired Leise for our wedding on 10/17/15 and she was absolutely fantastic! We loved having the "getting to know you" engagement photo session ahead of time so that we knew her style on the day of our wedding. Leise and her assistant Danielle were incredibly personable, professional, and made us feel at ease during our wedding. They were also very unobtrusive during the reception, which was wonderful because we knew that our special day was being documented but didn't feel like we had cameras in our faces! Leise is able to capture the essence of important moments and this is reflected in her beautiful photography. We are so glad that she was available to work with us, and please, if you are reading this review - look no further! You have found the best photographer out there. Thank you, Leise, for capturing our memories in photos for us to look back on forever.

Kristin · Married on 10/03/2015

Having Leise as our photographer contributed so much to our incredibly happy experience of our wedding. Most importantly of course, she is an amazing photographer and she captured moments that look in photos exactly the way they felt in the moment. Also invaluable are the extra contributions that come from her willingness to share all sorts of wedding wisdom. She is the ideal photographer AND planner, advisor, and friend to have beside you on your wedding day!

Our lengthy search for a photographer concluded as soon as we met Leise for coffee. We felt instantly comfortable and connected with her. My husband and I are infamous for being awkward in front of a camera, so our priorities included finding a photographer who could increase our comfort, provide some good coaching, and focus more on natural moments than poses. The getting-to-know-you shoot proved that Leise can make anyone smile naturally - we arrived so nervous and ended up laughing and enjoying our way through the entire shoot. We left feeling ready to tackle wedding day photos with ease and confidence.

Leise encouraged us to ask her any wedding planning questions, even if not directly photography related, as she has a wealth of experience (and as she pointed out, a professional investment in the day running smoothly, as a great wedding leads to happy guests, which makes for the best pictures!). She steered us right with all of our questions.

On the wedding day itself, she and her second shooter, Danielle, were fantastic at keeping everyone calm, taking care of anything they noticed needed doing, and helping us manage the timeline of the day.

Leise understood exactly what we were looking for, followed through with all plans, and produced photos that are just gorgeous. We have spent many hours just reveling in the photos and reliving the happiest day of our life through them! We are so thankful to Leise for all of her help and beautiful work, and cannot recommend her highly enough.

Abbi · Married on 08/30/2015

Leise was such a huge help. Not only were the pictures amazing, not only was she pleasant and fun to work with, but she had amazing advice for us on all of the details of the wedding. We learned so much from her! On top of that she organized the quickest and most effecient cat herding of our families during the formal group photos of any photographer I have ever seen. We are so so grateful!

My husband and I renewed our vows. We had our ceremony at our Temple and a small backyard party at our home. We asked Leise to takes photos of the ceremony and family/friends only. Leise was extremely accommodating. Since this was not our wedding but a renewal, we wanted the pictures not to be traditional. We wanted creativity. Leise did just that. The pictures reflected the love and joy of the event. All the family commented on how wonderful she was to work with and how great the pictures came out. We feel lucky to have found her.

Leise did an absolutely FANTASTIC job at our wedding and with our photos. We could not be happier with our decision to hire her.

We met with several photographers, and we liked two things in particular about Leise upon first meeting her. First, she is extremely nice and very relaxed. We figured that any added stress to our wedding was a bad idea, and Leise is a wonderfully calming influence. Second, we liked that her photos captured the spontaneous and fun moments at weddings faithfully. Too many photographers are very "artsy" or show only heavily posed photos. We liked that Leise chooses to display a lot of candids and party photos in addition to posed photos. Leise also offered very competitive prices for her quality!

Based on our initial impression, Leise did not disappoint. We did an hour "getting to know you"/engagement photo session that was casual and helped us develop a rapport with her and feel comfortable in front of her camera (in addition to getting some great pictures) which was included in our package. On the big day, she was a joy to work with and exactly the calming influence we needed. When things started out late, she rolled with the punches, and she solved several problems we had with a shuttle bus that was supposed to take us to some outdoor locations for family photos. At the ceremony and reception she was barely noticeable, and with formal pictures she was quick and efficient so that we could spend a lot of time at cocktail hour while making it so that I did not see my wife until she was walking down the aisle. Overall, Leise made our day EASY.

And did I mention the pictures? They are fantastic! We had one moment in our ceremony where there was a spontaneous moment of laughter, and Leise got it perfectly. The candid party photos capture the moment better than any memory or video could. She told us she would be able to cover a 130-person wedding without a second shooter and she did a wonderful job. Overall highly recommended!

I am so glad we hired Leise as our photographer. Throughout the process--from getting to know each other initially to assembling our album of gorgeous pictures--Leise exuded competence and flexibility. When we said out of state wedding (Connecticut), she was down. When I said that I didn't want to do a first look AND that I wanted portraits to be taken with a brutal efficiency that would have me back at cocktail hour, she said no problem. When we threw her sort of crazy logistics to knock out pictures with our respective families at multiple locations prior to the ceremony, she was totally on board. Leise is able to take control of the situation gently if that's what is needed, but she is also completely able to roll with things and have fun.

In terms of our actual photographs, I could not be happier. There were so many beautiful shots that it was hard to choose our favorites (we narrowed the list down to about 150). Neither of us is especially natural in front of the camera, but Leise made it easy and not-awkward to get some really lovely pictures. Leise got us a little sneak peak quickly, then promptly followed up with the edited photos, then patiently guided us through the process of assembling our album.

Overall, I am so, so happy we selected Leise to be with us on our wedding day, and I would hire her again in a second.

Leise photographed our wedding and we are thrilled with the photos and with our experience working with her. From the "get to know you" engagement session, to the day itself, Leise was helpful in talking about the kinds of photos we were looking for and giving good advice. She was definitely in tune with our priorities, which were that we capture the day, but not miss out because we were off posing for lots of photos. For the family photos, Leise did a great job keeping everyone organized and switched people in and out quickly. Everything went so smoothly. She orchestrated our first look beautifully as well. We highly recommend Leise!

Laurie · Married on 12/13/2014

Leise was referred to us by friends that had used her for their wedding. She was a pleasure to work with and made the photos shoots fun and enjoyable. Her photojournalism style really captured all the details from our wedding and told our story. Added bonus is that her wedding packages are affordable:) I would highly recommend her for your wedding!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/16/2014

One of the best decisions my husband and I made when planning our wedding was hiring Leise as our photographer.

Her rates are extremely affordable, and she's flexible about payment plans, which meant we were able to afford a better package than we'd originally budgeted for. Our engagement photo session was included with the price of the wedding photography, and it was a really great way for us to get to know Leise and her style, and for us to get more comfortable in front of the camera (very very very necessary for us!).

The day of the wedding, Leise was a ninja. There are photos that she took where we have NO memory of her being anywhere around us. The candids are exactly what you might imagine when you're imagining perfect wedding day candid photos; she really captured the spirit of the whole wedding.

The way that Leise worked with us and our families was really perfect. She was able to take control of two very large, rowdy families and get photos done quickly and efficiently, but she was so friendly and fun about it that everyone was genuinely smiling and laughing the whole time. We got endless compliments during the reception itself, before anyone had seen a single photograph, on how amazing Leise was. My grandmother even took me aside and said we should hire her for more family events (which ended up happening; she's photographing another family wedding this month).

The finished photos are absolutely lovely, and it's not every day that two non-photogenic people are excited to hang up photos of themselves in their home.

Amy · Married on 11/08/2014

Leise was great! She is gifted in making everyone feel comfortable and relaxed and ultimately producing beautiful pictures. We are going to cherish the pictures she took from our "get to know you session" and our wedding for a long time to come. Highly recommended!

Laura · Married on 10/11/2014

We found Leise completely by accident, but what a lucky break for us. She was calm, professional, and really sweet throughout every one of our interactions and a pillar of strength on the big day. We talked with her several times about our vision - what we hoped the day would feel and look like and what kinds of images we wanted to have to remember it all - and those conversations are reflected perfectly in the pictures we got. She was also super helpful in terms of helping us figure out timing (like who needed to be where when to get the pictures we wanted). Her images are so beautiful; they capture all the laughter and surprise of our wedding, and they really remind us of how the day felt. The whole process was really fun, too, I think largely because Leise is such a pro both at making gorgeous images and at interacting with people. We always felt like we were in very capable hands ... because we were!

In one sentence: we loved working with Leise, we're still thrilled by the images she recorded, and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Meghan · Married on 10/04/2014

Leise was absolutely wonderful to work with as our wedding photographer! Our pictures came out perfect, and we are so grateful for these beautiful keepsakes we will always have from our special day to remember. She has always been extremely responsive and helpful. She is also focused on the couple and their vision of what they hope for their wedding photos. She went above and beyond on our wedding day, helping our families with preparation, bustling my dress, readying people for the ceremony etc., all while remaining in the background and capturing wonderful moments from our day. We have very busy schedules and she was very flexible when we were planning, which we really appreciated. For what our package included, it is also very affordable and a great value. She was a true professional and we are so thankful that she was able to capture our day!

Desiree · Married on 09/27/2014

We had a wonderful experience with Leise! My husband and I had an immediate connection with her and really loved her photo-journalistic style. We wanted our photos to tell the story of our day, and that is exactly what we got. A few months before our wedding we had a great time with Leise at our "get to know you" photo session. Leise was an excellent coach, and by the end of the session we felt very comfortable in front of the camera.

On the day of our wedding Leise was amazing! She was super quick with all of our formal pictures before the wedding and during cocktail hour - we were even able to enjoy the second half of our cocktail hour! During the ceremony, I had no idea she was even there!! Also, Leise has a great sense of humor, which makes everything more fun.

Our photos are so beautiful and I can't stop looking at them. Each photo takes us back to that day, and I know we will cherish the photos forever. We really can't recommend Leise enough!