Classic Photographers

Boston, MA View map
1,637 reviews
$1,895 Most Popular Price

$1,895 Most Popular Price

Classic Photographers offers wedding photography and videography in and around Boston, Massachusetts. The company specializes in providing high-quality photography at budget-friendly prices. You’ll then have the opportunity to review the company’s roster of photographers and select the one who best fits your style. With Classic Photographers, you’ll not only get to select your photographer, but you’ll get to build a completely customized package, too.

The team at Classic Photographers uses a variety of shooting styles, including contemporary, natural, photojournalism, and traditional. Since your photographer will only be assigned to one event per day, you’ll have their full attention. Classic Photographers offers albums, canvases, digital files, prints, and proofs. Their full range of photography services includes, but is not limited to:

• Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Video
  • Wedding portraits

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,495

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,895

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Proofs

1,637 Reviews

1,255 User photos

Kristen Getting married on 11/11/2022
    Classic Photographers is amazing. I chose the photographer I loved based on readily-available portfolios, and I wasn't disappointed. The photographers showed up and we're pleasant, friendly, fun, warm, helpful, and like one of the family. I definitely recommend going with Classic Photographers! The email and call correspondence is also incredibly prompt and friendly. Do not hesitate to chose a photographer from this wonderful team!

Classic Photographers's reply:

Wow, what a great review, Kristen! It is wonderful to hear that you were happy with the photographer you chose, along with all of the coordination prior to your special day. Thank you so much and best of luck in the future :)
  • Ashley
    Ashley Getting married on 11/11/2022
    I was concerned when my chosen photographer canceled 3 months before my wedding, but I'm glad i went with a company that guarantees that someone will be there, so I was able to choose a new photographer. However i would have liked to have been able to choose my second photographer instead of having the company choose one that my photographer had never worked with and that I hadn't seen their work before-hand.

Classic Photographers's reply:

Thank you, Ashley, for this! We heard you and we appreciate that you find our services great for you! The team wants to congratulate you on your wedding day! it is our pleasure to take part and be chosen by you for all your wedding needs! We wish you nothing but the best <3
  • Sara
    Sara A. Getting married on 11/01/2022

High Quality / Stunning photos

I wasn't sure I would go with a professional photographer for my wedding, but Classic Photographers offered a great deal I couldn't pass up. I'm so glad I went with them! The pictures are so well done. They're just beautiful. I'm happy with the shots they got, the way I look, and the way everyone else looks. These are some great keepsakes from our special day.
    Our photographer met with us ahead of time to go over details. I had my ideas I gave to him, but he also came with his own paperwork for me to help fill out so he didn't miss anything. We talked several times before and even after the event so I could give him feedback. The process was so easy.

• 1,637

24 photos · 11/03/2018

Deals

Classic Photographers 1
Discount

When you bundle 2 or more services save $600! Knock a few things off your to-do list. Book your custom combo of wedding photo, video, and/or DJ services using code BUNDLE6 and save $600

This promo can be combined with our Free Wedding Band promo we are running until the end of June. Save $600 AND get two free wedding bands now!

Steve McCarthy Photography Steve McCarthy Photography Wedding Photographers

Classic Photographers is a great choice for any local or destination wedding.! I have shot a couple of weddings for them, one on Fort Myers Beach and one at the Gleneagles Country Club in Delray Beach, FL. Their professionalism is second to none. Their staff is always responsive and the other representatives I have worked with through them have been very professional and really know what they are doing. They are on top of things. As a vendor, I love shooting for them. They make it so easy! They are that rare breed that overdelivers on every single wedding!

Gilded Media Gilded Media Wedding Videographers

Excellent Company to work with! We highly recommend.

Boston, 02116
Location of (Classic Photographers)
Los Angeles
Boston Boston, MA, 02116

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding