Classic Photographers Reviews

1,024 | Boston, MA

1,024 Reviews for Classic Photographers

1,024 Classic Photographers Reviews

Kristen · Getting married on 11/11/2022

Classic Photographers is amazing. I chose the photographer I loved based on readily-available portfolios, and I wasn't disappointed. The photographers showed up and we're pleasant, friendly, fun, warm, helpful, and like one of the family. I definitely recommend going with Classic Photographers! The email and call correspondence is also incredibly prompt and friendly. Do not hesitate to chose a photographer from this wonderful team!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Classic Photographers's reply:

Wow, what a great review, Kristen! It is wonderful to hear that you were happy with the photographer you chose, along with all of the coordination prior to your special day. Thank you so much and best of luck in the future :)

Tisha · Getting married on 09/28/2019

I had such a great experience with Classic Photographers!! I choose Judith to be my photographer for my wedding. Her & Jessica did an amazing job on our pictures. They're all so good! I would defiantly recommend Classic Photographers to anyone!! :)

Sent on 08/23/2018

Classic Photographers's reply:

Thanks for leaving us a review, Tisha! We were happy to help you with all of your wedding photography needs and are happy to hear that your photographers were amazing to work with :) Congrats on tying the knot <3

Renee · Getting married on 09/21/2019

I loved Classic Photographers! It was super easy to set up a payment plan. Choosing a photographer was hard only because there were so many great ones to pick from. Riley K. was my photographer and she was amazing and super easy to work with! I 100% recommend Classic Photographers

Sent on 10/01/2018

Classic Photographers's reply:

The team is very much happy to hear about your review Renee! We like to make everything possible for all of you on your wedding day! We set professional standards of photographers to deliver high-quality photos for all of you! We are glad that you had fun working with us! We are pleasured to capture your wedding day! Congratulations on your wedding day <3

Angela · Getting married on 11/25/2018

I can't wait Joe called he was very polite and respectful and courteous.thanks

Sent on 01/26/2018

Classic Photographers's reply:

We are looking forward to working with you!! :)

Erin · Getting married on 11/23/2018

Very Flexible and Professional

I hired classic photography for my disney wedding in October, I had to change a lot at the last minute but they were wonderful about it and very flexible. My photographer, Matthew was wonderful and the pictures were stunning. It was a great experience

Alyssa · Married on 10/28/2018

Incredible and well worth it

The services were amazing. Austin was incredible and helpful, he went absolutely above and beyond! The edits came back super fast and they look incredible!

Classic Photographers's reply:

We love that you love our service, Alyssa! We are more than happy to know that you have an amazing time working with us and satisfied with your photos! Austin is really incredible and we agree to you! Congratulations on your wedding day!

Jessica Stanton · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing Staff

Amazing staff. Very talented and professional

Sent on 11/14/2018

Classic Photographers's reply:

This is amazing Jessica! We love that you find us amazing and professional! The team is really doing the best we can for all your wedding needs and for you to have an easy working experience with us! Thank you for your recommendation and congratulations to you and your spouse!

Denise Austin · Married on 10/28/2018

Outstanding...

Would we recommend Classic Photographers... Absolutely!! 5 out of 5 stars!!! Steve was nothing but professional. With no direction from us he captured the night perfectly. Every time we look at the beautiful photos we will be reminded of what a special time it was. Thank you for everything!!

Classic Photographers's reply:

We are so happy to hear this Denise! The team is glad that you trusted us to capture your special day! Thank you for giving us 5 out of 5 stars! We love that you are happy with your chosen photographer! Thank you again and congratulations
  • Christina

Christina Crawford · Married on 10/28/2018

Everything We Were Looking For, and Easy!

We were so happy with the entire experience. Great pricing and superb service. We had excellent communication the entire way. We were notified as soon as our photos were ready to view with easy access, not to mention beautiful finished work. The sneak peak slide show was a very nice touch! Completely satisfied with our decision and it was priceless to be able to relive our special day through the photos captured.

Samantha Marquez · Married on 10/27/2018

Very Pleased with Classic Photographers

Fantastic service! They helped us find our dream photographer!

Classic Photographers's reply:

This is great to hear Samantha! We are really doing our best to give you the best photographer that fits you and your dream wedding as we really understand the importance of it! Congratulations on tying the knot and we wish you nothing but the best

Michelle · Married on 10/27/2018

Chose david esquire at classic photographers

David Esquire at Classic Photographers was the best person for the job! He was a take-charge kind of guy who definitely helped keep the day on schedule. He was also a lot of fun and made the entire process so nice and efficient. We spoke on the phone a few times prior to the day of my wedding so that he could get a good grip on what to expect and what I wanted out of a wedding photographer. He was seriously the best ever.

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Michelle! We are so happy to hear this! It's great to know that you have a wonderful experience with David and Classic Photographers! We really agree with you he is really the best! Thank you for trusting the team! And we wish you a lifetime of happiness! Congratulations
  • Jeffery

Jeffery · Married on 10/27/2018

Very personal and professional

They made my day special. Very Sweet and made me feel comfortable even though I was nervous .Great company

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi, Jeffrey, we are so happy that we made your day extra special! Thank you for acknowledging our hard work and appreciating the team! Classic Photographers are grateful that you have chosen us to capture your wedding day! Congratulations to you and your spouse

Kristina · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing and Recommended

Classic was so professional and easy to deal with. We loved our photographers! They captured exactly what we envisioned!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Classic Photographers's reply:

Thank you for this amazing review, Kristina! We love that you find us professional and have a positive experience working with Classic Photographers! Thank you for trusting and choosing us! Congratulations

Brittany · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing Photographers!!

My photographers were amazing!! They were very friendly and made sure I got every shot I wanted and then some!! Getting to go back and look at pictures I didn’t even know they were taking is amazing! And the pricing is very competitive and well worth it!!

Classic Photographers's reply:

This is awesome to hear Brittany! It's great to know that you get along with your chosen photographer and love your photos! Thank you for trusting and choosing us to capture your wedding day! Congratulations to you and your spouse

Antoinette · Married on 10/21/2018

We’re responsive and professional

Jaimie and her helper got every shot we wanted and the editing team was amazing! We are so happy that they captured every moment of our wedding!

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi, Antoinette, we are more happy that you have chosen us to capture your wedding day! Thank you for making us feel that our work was valued! We are happy that you have a positive experience with us! Congratulations to you and your spouse

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2018

Classia photographers is wonderful! They are super easy to work with! I chose Austin Stuart Photography and I couldn’t have made a better choice! Austin was so perfect and captured all the shots and then some. He was so personable and easy going. He made myself and and all my wedding guests relax and laugh and then was there to capture the moment! I cannot wait to see the amazing photos Austin took!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Classic Photographers's reply:

This is fantastic to know Amanda! Thank you for choosing Classic Photographers for all your wedding needs! The team is glad that you had a great experience with us and find us super easy to work with! <3 Thank you for trusting us to capture your special moment. Congratulations on your wedding day!

lakiesha · Married on 10/20/2018

I loved my photographers, the live chat option was extremely helpful and classic photographers answered all questions immediately.

Michalea and her second photographer were amazing. They traveled long distance, were extremely professional and styled worked extremely hard on capturing the best shots and most intimate moments.

Classic Photographers's reply:

We also love you wedding Lakiesha it's really a great experience to be part and capture it! It's nice that you had a wonderful experience with your chosen photographer and had helped you with your wedding! Thank you for giving us the chance to capture your wedding day! Congratulations and we wish you nothing but the best

Erin · Married on 10/20/2018

Such an easy option for pictures

What an absolutely incredible experience. We had zero worries throughout our day, knowing that so many key moments were being captured. Jaimie was amazing to work with and we love the pictures we have seen so far! Between the option of a payment plan, choosing and easily contacting our photographer, and how seamlessly the day went, I would recommend this company to anyone looking for quality work without an over the top price tag.

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi, Erin we had also an absolutely amazing experience capturing your wedding day! Thank you for choosing us to capture your wedding day! We love that you get along well with your chosen photographer and also appreciate our payment plan! It's like our hard work have been paid off! Thank you for leaving this incredible review! Congratulations
  • Raven

Raven · Married on 10/20/2018

Married 10/20/2018

Classic Photogrphers were great! The photographer I chose was amazing as well as her second choice photographer she brought along! They both had beautiful shots and were creative. Very easy to work with, we highly recommend.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi, Raven thank you for giving us a 5 stars review and appreciating the work of your chosen photographers! It's nice that you get along with them! We are so happy that we've been part of your wedding! Congratulations to you and your wedding day!

Kelly · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Experience!

The photographers we worked with were wonderful and I would recommend them to anyone.

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hello Kelly, We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your chosen photographers and their input, we are hoping that you are enjoying your photos! :) Thank you so much for choosing Classic Photographers for your wedding photography needs! Congratulations!

Ariana (Tissy) · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!

We loved the photographers. They were very polite and professional. Definitely knew what they were doing and were very discrete, didn't even know they were there.

Classic Photographers's reply:

Sounds wonderful Ariana! Thank you for giving us this wonderful review! The team is so happy to know that you are satisfied with the work of your chosen photographers! We are with you, they are really polite and professional! Thank you for trusting us for your wedding needs! Congratulations to you and your spouse
  • Rachael

Rachael Haidle · Married on 10/20/2018

Better than I expected!

I was really happy with the whole process. It was so easy to get a hold of someone whenever I had questions. Once I picked out my primary photographer, Audrey, I could contact her directly for any concerns and she was great. I could tell that she really did her research and cared that our day was special. Our second photographer, Ryan, was also really great. Our pictures turned out great and they both really made everything so easy! I’m very satisfied for the price.

Classic Photographers's reply:

This is awesome Rachael! We love that you are happy with the whole process of working with Classic Photographers! We really doing the best we can to accommodate you with all your wedding needs! Audrey and Ryan were also happy that you appreciate their work! Congratulations to you and your spouse! We wish you nothing but the best!
  • Erica

Erica Carrillo · Married on 10/20/2018

Easy Peasy

I came across Classic Photographers from another bride who was also getting married around the same time I was. I booked them thru their website and was pleased with how easy it was and how they were a national company and able to accommodate almost any location. I viewed the different photographers portfolios and was wowed with Renata. She was awesome! She reached out to me 2 weeks before the wedding and we were able to coordinate a meetup to go over the wedding details and make a shot list. She was super helpful day of and I can't wait to see my pictures!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Classic Photographers's reply:

This sounds amazing Erica! We are so happy that you did not regret trusting and choosing us to capture your special day! The team is happy that you find us easy to work with your wedding needs! It means so much to us that other brides get to read this and see what type of service they can look forward to when working with Classic Photographers! We are also happy that you have a great experience with your chosen photographer! Congratulations to you and your spouse
  • Dustina

Dustina · Married on 10/20/2018

Match made in heaven

Through classic photographers we were connected with Eisley Photography and they were literally a match made in heaven for us. It turned out that Christine's grandmother and my husband's grandmother were best friends growing up! Thanks to CP we might never have found our perfect photographer. Plus the payment plan was perfect for our budget!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Classic Photographers's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate your review and are very happy to hear you had such a great experience working with the team here at Classic Photographers :) It's great that we are a match made for your wedding Congratulations on your wedding