772 Reviews for Classic Photographers

Flush Mount (2)
Matted Prints (2)
Negatives (2)
768 Classic Photographers Reviews

I can't wait Joe called he was very polite and respectful and courteous.thanks

Profile Picture Angela, 11/25/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Love! So helpful and responds quickly to my email when I have questions and concerns.

Profile Picture Devon, 10/7/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files

We chose Classic Photographers for our engagement and wedding pictures. We were so happy with the pictures and were so pleased with our pictures. We look forward to the wedding. Every time I've had a question (and believe me, I've had a lot of questions) I always get quick responses and no one has ever been rude. I'd highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Tracey, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Classic Photographers was great! I loved every experience with them! My photographer, Hannah C, was so fantastic. She was punctual, took direction easy, was very aware of what I wanted, and was amazing at time management. She knew exactly how to get the photos I wanted in the time we had left after my ceremony went a little long. She was so nice and I loved the flare she brought to my photos. Would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Olivia, 8/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files

Great experience with Classic Photographers from start to finish! Amazing customer service and our actual photographers, Renata and Austin, were so flexible and accomodatinf the day of the wedding!

Profile Picture Hannah, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Highly Recommend!!! Both of my photographers were so energetic and talented! I was so pleased from the moment I met them!

Profile Picture Kailey, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Classic Photographers are your go to for wedding pictures! We've only seen a sneak peek so far and they are stunning! We can't wait to see the rest of our pictures. I chose our photographer based on his portfolio, and we were not disappointed! Jeffrey, was very friendly & polite. I'm not one who likes to be infront of a camera, and he made me feel so comfortable. Highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They were wonderful at my wedding. Love my pictures!

Profile Picture Christie, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenna was very nice and took photos of everything I wanted and more also there was a quick turn around time

Profile Picture Kiarra, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Landon and the second photographer were fantastic (I am so sorry I cant remember his name). They had some cute ideas in the pictures and never made us feel uncomfortable. There was a point before the wedding I had a panic attack and he understood and rolled with it. I never felt rushed and it meant a great deal to me how easy going he was.
We also had a photo booth at our wedding and I looking through the photos I loved that Landon and his second photographer had a moment to have fun with that too :)
The photos that I received are wonderful.

I was a little nervous choosing classic photographers because it was a little different. I ended up getting the Just Photography Plus package (8 hours coverage, 2nd photographer, reprint rights, free soft cover photo book) You go on a website have so many options of photographers and packages to choose from but it all worked out. It seems they always have some sort of coupon to use for their packages and I felt I definitely got the bang for my buck with them.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow

The whole experience was wonderful. Our photographer Stephen was a gem...he was amazing. Thanks for being part of our special day. We loved it!

Profile Picture Arlene, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Classic photographers was absolutely amazing!! Our photographer Hani, did an amazing job with our pictures. She was easy to get a hold of and worked with me when it came to times and pictures! She gave us great poses to do that turned out better than I imagined. I’m more than happy with the work that was done. Worth way more than we paid!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The website is pretty easy to use, there are payment options available to make it easier on you. You get to pick your photographer from a selection, everything went smoothly and I liked my photos.

Profile Picture Siri, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

The company was amazing and flexible withe situations call life. Scheduling was never a problem and my photographer, Melissa, was awesome!

Profile Picture Daphne, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Classic photographers has so many photographers to choose from, and I made the right choice for my wedding!! My photographer was named Jessi, and she made my day extra special!! She was so friendly and organized!!

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

I loved everything about classic photographers! Great customer service, great photos, and the photographers were awesome!

Profile Picture Zurieli , 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits

My husband was skeptical at first because he didn't think we needed a photographer since we were having a small wedding but when I say he is HAPPY..... HE IS HAPPY WITH THE TURNOUT! Our pictures are absolutely BEAUTIFUL and we were actually talking about seeing if we could submit a few pictures to someone because they are so gorgeous! Not only were they affordable for our budget, but they were professional, fun, respectful, and they stayed out of the way so much I didn't even know they were shooting. TACHE T. YOU ARE THE BEST!!! I WOULD DEFINITELY BOOK WITH HER AGAIN!

Profile Picture Jahnise , 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files

Classic was so easy to work with payments every month or so affordable the two photographers I had the day of my wedding were so nice and did whatever I asked of them and got fantastic pictures. I recommend classic photography to everyone I know is getting married!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits

My hersband & I chose Kimberlee with Classic Photographers, she did absolutely great. She made sure to physically meet with us a couple weeks prior to our wedding, going over our questionnaire, along with just getting to know us. Kimberlee & her assistant Jenny were awesome the day of our wedding, keeping everything on track, our pictures turned out beautiful & surprisingly only took a week to come back. I highly recommend Kimberlee & Jenny from Classic Photographers to Photograph any important event!
-Baley Kamp

Profile Picture Baley, 6/22/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

I couldn’t be happier with Eric and his son (our second Photographer) I was in constant contact with him. Be sure to update all worksheets and info on the website, and your day will be perfectly photographed.

Profile Picture Jilian, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Classic Photographers is the best!!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Would definitely recommend to a friend! Beautiful photos! Erin was fun, creative and professional!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brad & Gabbi were amazing! They were extremely kind and professional and did a great job with our photography. They kept everyone on track, didn't miss a single shot and everything was so easy from online payments to getting our completed photos.

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so happy I found Classic Photographers during one of the wedding fares I attended! If you are always on the go (like I am), this company is the best to work with your schedule. Communication is super easy and they get back to your questions pretty fast, the monthly payment schedule is great, and the website is easy to use. Shoutout to my photographer Don P. (and his assistant) and Videographer Sean J. for being such a dream to work with on our big day! Oh! Pro tip: follow Classic Photographers on Facebook and Instagram to snag one of their monthly discounts/deals!!

Profile Picture Ernestine, 6/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Video