Classic Photographers Reviews

Classic Photographers 5
Classic Photographers 6
Classic Photographers 7

Kristen · Getting married on 11/11/2022

Classic Photographers is amazing. I chose the photographer I loved based on readily-available portfolios, and I wasn't disappointed. The photographers showed up and we're pleasant, friendly, fun, warm, helpful, and like one of the family. I definitely recommend going with Classic Photographers! The email and call correspondence is also incredibly prompt and friendly. Do not hesitate to chose a photographer from this wonderful team!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Classic Photographers's reply:

Wow, what a great review, Kristen! It is wonderful to hear that you were happy with the photographer you chose, along with all of the coordination prior to your special day. Thank you so much and best of luck in the future :)

Patricia · Getting married on 01/17/2020

Don't hesitate to book with Classic Photographers

Classic Photographers sent two photographers, Mary S. and Jaclyn (unsure of her last name initial). I can't say enough positive things about them! They were so efficient. We crushed the first look and most of the family photos before the ceremony started. My husband and I really wanted to make it to cocktail hour, so this was perfect for us. I am also a little camera shy and not the most knowledgeable as far as photo combos, poses, and/or locations goes. Mary and Jaclyn made just the right amount of really helpful suggestions and were really positive the whole night. Mary also took the time to have a few phone conversations with me prior to the wedding, which was helpful for me to come up with ideas and relax before the big day. Booking with Classic Photographers was a great experience for me.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Patricia, thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We really appreciate you! We are happy that other brides would read this and know how your experience went with Classic Photographers and also with your chosen photographer! we love that you get along well with them and happy with the ideas for your big day! Congratulations to you and your husband on tying the knot!
  • Hannah

Hannah · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Excellent experience!

Best service or the value! Tiffany has been very professional and communicative. My fiance and I both detest taking photos, so we started off very awkward, but Tiffany helped us relax and have fun. She took some amazing engagement photos. We are very excited about wedding photos!

Sent on 02/25/2019
    Classic Photographers 8

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Hannah! We are so happy to hear this! We love that you get along well with your chosen photographer Tiffany! The team is glad that we had helped you to have such wonderful photos of your wedding! Congratulations Hannah!

Tisha · Getting married on 09/28/2019

I had such a great experience with Classic Photographers!! I choose Judith to be my photographer for my wedding. Her & Jessica did an amazing job on our pictures. They're all so good! I would defiantly recommend Classic Photographers to anyone!! :)

Sent on 08/23/2018

Classic Photographers's reply:

Thanks for leaving us a review, Tisha! We were happy to help you with all of your wedding photography needs and are happy to hear that your photographers were amazing to work with :) Congrats on tying the knot <3

Renee · Getting married on 09/21/2019

I loved Classic Photographers! It was super easy to set up a payment plan. Choosing a photographer was hard only because there were so many great ones to pick from. Riley K. was my photographer and she was amazing and super easy to work with! I 100% recommend Classic Photographers

Sent on 10/01/2018

Classic Photographers's reply:

The team is very much happy to hear about your review Renee! We like to make everything possible for all of you on your wedding day! We set professional standards of photographers to deliver high-quality photos for all of you! We are glad that you had fun working with us! We are pleasured to capture your wedding day! Congratulations on your wedding day <3

Sara · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Loved Classic Photographers

We loved having Classic Photographers at our wedding. They were professional and attentive and got every shot we asked for!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Sara! Classic Photographers is so happy that you had a wonderful experience with us! Thank you for choosing us to capture your wedding day! We love being part of it! Congratulations!
  • Angela

Angela Parkins · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Classic photography

Can’t wait to have u apart of my special day

Sent on 02/07/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Angela, this is amazing! We also can't wait to capture your special day and be part of it! It will be a great pleasure for the team! Thank you for trusting us and choosing us to do your wedding needs! Congratulations in Advance Angela
  • Genesis

Genesis · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely beautiful

Sandy was absolutely perfect she knew what shots to take and what shots to get. She was great to work with I would hire her again.

Sent on 05/18/2019

Nikki · Married on 05/04/2019

Great experience!

We worked with Justin for both our engagement and wedding photos. Justin was great to work with and had a ton of ideas for various poses. He was also very friendly and easy to get along with. Thank you Justin!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Nikki! We are happy that you get along well with Justin! Thank you for taking the time to write us a wonderful review and choosing us to capture your wedding day! Congratulations to you and your spouse!

Eileen Madine · Married on 05/04/2019

Excellent experience. Loved our photographer

We had a great experience with classic photographers. We loved our photographer!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2019

Great Experience from Day One to the Big Day!

Classic Photographers made the planning process a breeze. They offered great customer service throughout, competitive pricing, and a stellar photographer, Christian Napolitano! We’re so excited to see his work.

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Classic Photographers 9
    Classic Photographers 10
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 04/22/2019

Beautiful photos!

I'm so happy I chose Sonny from Classic Photographers to capture my wedding. He and his assistant worked very hard throughout and captured so many special moments during the wedding. I had access to my online gallery less than 2 weeks after the wedding.

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Classic Photographers 11
    Classic Photographers 12
    Classic Photographers 13

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Samantha! This is great to hear! The team is happy that you are happy with the turn around time of your photos! Thank you for choosing us and Sonny to capture your wedding! Congratulations to you and your spouse! We wish you nothing but the best!
  • JESSICA

JESSICA · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding 4/20/2019

They were fun and friendly!!!!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Jessica! Thank you for giving us a 5 stars review! We are so happy to be part of your wedding! Congratulations!

Kelsey · Married on 04/20/2019

Just what we needed!

Reserving, payment and day of event photography were all streamlined and painless. Our photographers were respectful, patient and good-humored. We wanted to do minimal planning and our photographers were great at taking the lead. We really enjoyed the ease and results from Classic Photographers- thanks!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Kelsey, we are so glad you had this wonderful experience with Classic Photographers! Thank you for taking the time to write us a wonderful review and we are happy that you love the results of the work of your chosen photographer! Congratulations to you and your spouse!
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 04/13/2019

Great Experience

We chose Maureen M. as our photographer. She was so friendly and fun! She was understanding and down to earth when we had our phone meetings and assured me that everything would work out fine when I was concerned about the weather. She followed our checklist and made a few other suggestions that turned out great! The company website is very user friendly with live chats and they even take monthly payments! The photos turned out better than I expected and I'm glad we chose this company for our special day!

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Classic Photographers 14

Cathy · Married on 04/06/2019

These two ladies were so awesome

They were given a worksheet of what we wanted and did everything requested! They were on the ball, great attitudes and fun. Can’t wait to see our photos!!!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Cathy! We are so happy that we have met your expectation on everything you wanted and requested! We also can't wait for you to see your photos! Thank you for choosing us to capture your wedding! Congratulations!
  • Nicole

Nicole Dawson · Married on 04/06/2019

Loved them!

We got married April 6th, and used Classic Photographers for our engagement and wedding photos. They helped me completely customize our package, and it was super reasonable. Our pictures came back SUPER fast, and there were so many to look through. We haven't received our customized wedding album yet, but they have already told me that someone would be getting in contact with us - so we are just waiting for that. Natalie was our photographer, and she was AMAZING. She was so accommodating, and made sure to capture the shots that were important to us. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Nicole! We love that you had a wonderful experience with us and had a chance to help you what you needed for your wedding! thank you for choosing us and trusting us to capture your wedding day! Congratulations to you and your spouse!
  • Giovanna

Giovanna · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing photographers

I chose my photographer, Carletta G, through Classic Photographers and luckily caught a $500 off promotion of their 6 hour package when I booked. The website allowed a flexible payment plan with just $99 down, which was very helpful for me. Carletta contacted me just a few days after I booked, and stayed in contact with me up until the day of. She and her second photographer Christian were absolutely amazing and I am so happy with the results. We received our full downloadable photo gallery less than two weeks later. I am very happy with my overall experience with Classic and cannot say enough good things about my chosen photographer, Carletta G. If you are a bride on a budget in the Baltimore/D.C. area, I would highly recommend Classic Photgrapher Carletta G.

Sent on 04/21/2019
    Classic Photographers 20
    Classic Photographers 21
    Classic Photographers 22

Classic Photographers's reply:

This sounds amazing Giovanna! Thank you for trusting Classic Photographers to be part of your wedding and love that you are not disappointed with your overall experience working with us and also with your chosen photographer Carletta! We love taking your photos! Congratulations
  • Y

Yessica · Married on 03/31/2019

Reception and ceremony

Reception and ceremony 5hr total. 1500 experience very well

Sent on 02/07/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Yessica, we are so happy that you had a wonderful experience working with Classic Photographers. Thank you for choosing us to be part of your wedding day and we really had a wonderful time! Congratulations to you and your husband on tying the knot

Jessica · Married on 03/24/2019

Magical and Wonderful

I was very pleased with how my photos turned out for my wedding. My photographer did everything she could to make sure that I got every shot that I wanted to take on my wedding day!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Jessica! Thank you for taking the time on writing this amazing feedback and the team really love that you get along well with your chosen photographer! We are happy that you are satisfied with the outcome of your photos! Thank you for trusting us and Congratulations!

Jennifer · Married on 03/23/2019

Fantastic from start to finish!

From start to finish, my experience with Classic Photographers was amazing!!! The payment plan was super helpful, the price was super affordable, and my photos came out perfect!!! My main photographer was Romina and I was lucky enough that she brought along her husband Juan as the second photographer!!! They were both so easy to work with and our photos are absolutely stunning!!! 100% recommend them!!! 5 stars!!!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi, Jennifer, this makes us happy that you had an amazing experience with Classic Photographers from start to finish! We are also lucky that you have chosen us to be part of your special day! We love that you get along well with your chosen photographer Romina! Thank you for taking the time writing us this wonderful feedback! Congratulations!
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 03/22/2019

awesome and very happy

I had a great exprience my ictures look awesome

Sent on 04/03/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Alicia, thank you for taking the time to write us this wonderful review! We love that you had a wonderful experience working with Classic Photographers! The team is happy that you love your pictures! Congratulations to you and your spouse! We wish you nothing but the best!
  • Cassie

Cassie Kozma · Married on 03/22/2019

Amazing experience!!!!!

Classics service has been amazing and our photographer Raven was absolutely the best choice I could have made. The pictures we received came back perfect.

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Classic Photographers 23
    Classic Photographers 24
    Classic Photographers 25
    Classic Photographers 26

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Cassie! "Amazing Experience" we are overwhelmed with happiness that you had a wonderful experience with Classic Photographers and get along well with Raven! She is absolutely fantastic and we agree with you! Thank you for choosing us, Cassie! Congratulations!
  • Chameria

Chameria · Married on 03/17/2019

Perfect At it’s Best

Classic Photographers was absolutely amazing! They are very responsive and easy to deal with: I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a great place.

Sent on 04/07/2019
    Classic Photographers 38
    Classic Photographers 39
    Classic Photographers 40

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Chameria! The team is beyond happy to hear this! Thank you for appreciating the services that we can offer! We are very thankful for recommending us and giving us 5 stars! Thankful to be part of your wedding! Congratulations!