Classic Photographers Reviews

Classic Photographers 3
Classic Photographers 4
Classic Photographers 5

Kristen · Getting married on 11/11/2022

Classic Photographers is amazing. I chose the photographer I loved based on readily-available portfolios, and I wasn't disappointed. The photographers showed up and we're pleasant, friendly, fun, warm, helpful, and like one of the family. I definitely recommend going with Classic Photographers! The email and call correspondence is also incredibly prompt and friendly. Do not hesitate to chose a photographer from this wonderful team!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Classic Photographers's reply:

Wow, what a great review, Kristen! It is wonderful to hear that you were happy with the photographer you chose, along with all of the coordination prior to your special day. Thank you so much and best of luck in the future :)
  • Jo-Anna

Jo-Anna Krupa · Getting married on 03/10/2021

Professional Easy Experience

Classic Photographers made our process so easy and completely stress free. The process of selecting a photographer by looking through portfolios to the payment options was just such a breeze. Within days of booking our photographer personally reached out to us and put us at ease and made us so excited. The day of the wedding our photographer Qian H and her assistant helped to make two very nervous people at ease and made us smile the whole day. They were so creative and captured pictures we will treasure forever!!!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Corinne Beasley · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Wedding Photography

We used classic photographers for our wedding and it was absolutely perfect. We were able to pick from a number of photographers in the area. The one we picked, Krista, was amazing! She called before the wedding to get a feel for the types of pictures I wanted for the special day. She even showed up early and got right to work photographing everything! With classic photographer we were able to make payments for our photographer that were manageable. They have made picking a wedding photographer an easy and pain free process!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Lyndsay

Lyndsay Michelle · Getting married on 09/07/2020

Stress Free Booking

Working with Classic Photographers is made easy in that their online presence is second to none. You can visit their website to book services, webchat, make payments, and add on services with such ease that it takes some of the stress out of wedding planning. You can select your photographer and view their portfolios to ensure you get the style of photos you want. I booked both photography and video services with Classic Photographers.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience Lyndsay! We really strive to make our website and service easy, convenient and stress free. We look forward to being a part of your wedding :)

Karenjimsnyder · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Smiles, Love, Laughter

Classic Photographers are very professional from the chat help to the photographer. They ease the stress and support you! Krista, you are great with everyone! Thank you for making our day so so special.

Classic Photographers 6
    Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Isadora

Isadora · Getting married on 06/14/2020

Great deals and options

We hired Classic Photographers in July and they had an amazing promotion going on.
    We offered us a second photographer for our big day, free wedding bang and a soft photo book.

Their responses were extremely fast and when needed, they contacted me over the phone.
    They have many photographers we can choose from and we have access to their portfolio as well as their introduction video.

Flexibility wise, since they have many who work for them, it is easy to find a great photographer for you date.

I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Isadora, thank you for this awesome review! So happy you were able to take advantage of our July promo
  • Brittany

Brittany L. Lavergne · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Made my wedding easy!

Using Classic Photographers made a huge chunk of my wedding so much easier! We were able to put together a custom package that had exactly what we needed for a price we could afford. We used their photographer, videographer and DJ and everyone that we worked with was amazing! The photos came out great and the DJ was able to accommodate every request we had. Would definitely use them again. Thank You!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Patricia · Getting married on 01/17/2020

Don't hesitate to book with Classic Photographers

Classic Photographers sent two photographers, Mary S. and Jaclyn (unsure of her last name initial). I can't say enough positive things about them! They were so efficient. We crushed the first look and most of the family photos before the ceremony started. My husband and I really wanted to make it to cocktail hour, so this was perfect for us. I am also a little camera shy and not the most knowledgeable as far as photo combos, poses, and/or locations goes. Mary and Jaclyn made just the right amount of really helpful suggestions and were really positive the whole night. Mary also took the time to have a few phone conversations with me prior to the wedding, which was helpful for me to come up with ideas and relax before the big day. Booking with Classic Photographers was a great experience for me.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Patricia, thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We really appreciate you! We are happy that other brides would read this and know how your experience went with Classic Photographers and also with your chosen photographer! we love that you get along well with them and happy with the ideas for your big day! Congratulations to you and your husband on tying the knot!

John Booth · Married on 12/10/2019

Top Notch service

We went with a combo photography and video package and were very satisfied. They all work well together and not only got the must have shots but made sure to get many more.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Thank you for the awesome feedback! We are so glad to hear you liked your pictures and video :) It was our pleasure to be a part of your wedding.
  • Heather

Heather Lecompte · Married on 12/10/2019

Best photography company ever!!!

The company was quick to respond. We had our photographer back out a week before the wedding. I googled photographers and found this company. They responded within an hour and within one day I had heard from my photographer. The company and our photographers exceeded our expectations in every way. The quality of the photos is remarkable and the best part is they allow you access to every picture and make them downloadable. I highly recommend this company!!!

Classic Photographers 7
    Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Halle

Halle · Married on 11/25/2019

Excellent!!!!!

The company itself is amazing !!!! They are really flexible to change . They respond quickly and they make sure you are happy! I had an amazing photographer named Terrance who did an awesome job capturing my day!! So grateful!

Classic Photographers 15
    Classic Photographers 28
    Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Leanna

Leanna · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing photos and video within budget!

Classic Photographers provided 2 local photographers and videographers who all did an amazing job in capturing candid and intimate moments from our special day. They were professional, responded quickly to emails, and had our photo and video proofs available within 2 weeks of our wedding. I highly recommend Classic Photographers for your event!

Classic Photographers 29
    Classic Photographers 34
    Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Chesly

Chesly Ramos · Married on 11/14/2019

Amazing and beyond accommodating!!!

Classic photographers has been absolutely amazing! My fiance and I had booked with classic photographers for our wedding. We were supposed to get married in 2018. Sadly a few things came up and we had to put our wedding on hold. I called Classic Photographers to let them know and see what I could do and they were absolutely amazing. They let me push the date back another year and they were super nice about it. Still unfortunately, we had more money related issues arise and we were afraid of losing the money we had spent. We saw that they recently started doing family shoots and after talking with my fiance we decided that we would ask to do a family shoot instead of a wedding shoot. Low and behold they were beyond happy to accommodate us and let us switch to a family shoot and on a bit of short notice. Our photographer was Landon D. Landon was just as amazing as the company itself. He was beyond helpful and super nice and informative. His shots were amazing and he was very easy to work with. The day of the shoot was a lot of fun and the whole experience was great and we got our prints back super fast. I couldn't have imagined it going any smoother. I highly recommend classic photographers! I can't say enough good things about them lol.

Classic Photographers 35
    Classic Photographers 36
    Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 11/14/2019

Great job!!

I found this company on accident while I was super overwhelmed with all the planning. I got to pick my photographers based off of their profiles where they could display their work. I met Sarah and she was the most amazing photographer I’ve ever met. We chose a videographer/photographer package and we were not disappointed! They are very reasonably priced and I’m glad we chose them for our big day! We haven’t gotten our video back yet but our pictures came in within about 10 days after the wedding.

Sent on 11/23/2019

Valerie · Married on 11/10/2019

Wonderful Photography!

We used Tiffany for our engagement pictures and wedding pictures and she did an amazing job! Not only was the company great at planning and allowing you to choose your photographer, they offer decently priced packages. She took pictures that I asked for and many more!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 11/09/2019

Very happy with photos

Our photographer Kirkland was great! He captured so many amazing moments of our wedding day.

Classic Photographers 37
    Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 11/02/2019

Excellent experience!

Best service or the value! Tiffany has been very professional and communicative. My fiance and I both detest taking photos, so we started off very awkward, but Tiffany helped us relax and have fun. She took some amazing engagement photos. We are very excited about wedding photos!

Classic Photographers 42
    Sent on 02/25/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Hannah! We are so happy to hear this! We love that you get along well with your chosen photographer Tiffany! The team is glad that we had helped you to have such wonderful photos of your wedding! Congratulations Hannah!
  • Laurel

Laurel · Married on 11/02/2019

Out of this world

We used Steweson and Sri for our wedding. We couldn’t have been happier with our experience. They both went above and beyond to make our day special and capture the magic. We can’t wait to get the photos back!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

I love this review Laurel! We also love Stew and Sri and are so happy that you enjoyed your big day :) Thank you for letting us be a part of it.

Victoria West · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing Experience

My now husband and I hired Classic Photographers to photograph our wedding and engagement photos. The engagement photos took a month to come in, our wedding photos took 5 days. I am so in love with the photos, they did an excellent job. Thank you very much Kimmee & Jenny!!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Victoria! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so happy that you love your pictures :)
  • Megan

Megan Foree · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing! Big package at an unbeatable price and the perfect people!

I've never had a better experience! There attention to detail, matched us with the perfect photographer and videographer. Plus the amount of things we got for such an amazing price! No one in my are could even come close!

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Justine

Justine · Married on 11/01/2019

Wedding photographer by Erik Schappert

At first I was very skeptical. But after speaking to my photographer I was in awe of how easy the process was. My wedding photos are absolutely breathtaking! The cost was amazing, I will using classic photography for family photos, weddings, parties every time now!

Classic Photographers 43
    Classic Photographers 44
    Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Baylie

Baylie · Married on 10/31/2019

BEYOND PLEASED. October 17th 2019 wedding

We had our wedding photos done through Classic Photographers. We LOVED it. They set up very convenient payments for us as well as giving us a list of available photographers go choose from. We also received our online album with ALL of our photos available to us WITHIN the week after the wedding. We are beyond pleased and recommend Classic Photographers to EVERYONE

Classic Photographers 45
    Classic Photographers 46
    Classic Photographers 47
    Classic Photographers 48
    Sent on 10/25/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review and your beautiful pictures Baylie! We are so happy that we could be a part of capturing your wedding.
  • April

April · Married on 10/27/2019

Amazingly classic

I had Krista and Jerry. They were great! Absolutely love them. The pictures were amazing. I would pick them again!

Classic Photographers 49
    Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Kate

Kate Lang · Married on 10/26/2019

What a great deal!!

We hired Classic Photographers in February for our October wedding after meeting one of the photographers at a bridal show. We were able to get $500 off the price, which brought us to lower than any other people we could find! They also have payment plans, so we could put $99 down, and split the rest over the next 6 months, which has been such a life saver! All these vendors are adding up to a lot of money, but knowing this will be paid off in August, it takes a great deal of stress off. The photography spreadsheet was easy to use (I fill it out and update it often!) and we are so excited to work with our photographer. They were the 2nd vendor that we chose, after our venue, and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

HI Kate! The team is happy that you are glad about the process of finding the right photographer for you and appreciate the services/payment method we can offer! Thank you for choosing us! Congratulations!

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2019

Excellent!

Service was Excellent and we received our photos and wedding video within 2 weeks!! So Glad we were able to choose a photographer based on the type of photography we love! Everything was fantastic, very responsive and we would definitely recommend using Classic Photographers again!

Sent on 11/11/2019