Classic Photographers Reviews

Classic Photographers 5
Classic Photographers 6
Classic Photographers 7

Kristen · Getting married on 11/11/2022

Classic Photographers is amazing. I chose the photographer I loved based on readily-available portfolios, and I wasn't disappointed. The photographers showed up and we're pleasant, friendly, fun, warm, helpful, and like one of the family. I definitely recommend going with Classic Photographers! The email and call correspondence is also incredibly prompt and friendly. Do not hesitate to chose a photographer from this wonderful team!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Classic Photographers's reply:

Wow, what a great review, Kristen! It is wonderful to hear that you were happy with the photographer you chose, along with all of the coordination prior to your special day. Thank you so much and best of luck in the future :)

Patricia · Getting married on 01/17/2020

Don't hesitate to book with Classic Photographers

Classic Photographers sent two photographers, Mary S. and Jaclyn (unsure of her last name initial). I can't say enough positive things about them! They were so efficient. We crushed the first look and most of the family photos before the ceremony started. My husband and I really wanted to make it to cocktail hour, so this was perfect for us. I am also a little camera shy and not the most knowledgeable as far as photo combos, poses, and/or locations goes. Mary and Jaclyn made just the right amount of really helpful suggestions and were really positive the whole night. Mary also took the time to have a few phone conversations with me prior to the wedding, which was helpful for me to come up with ideas and relax before the big day. Booking with Classic Photographers was a great experience for me.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Patricia, thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We really appreciate you! We are happy that other brides would read this and know how your experience went with Classic Photographers and also with your chosen photographer! we love that you get along well with them and happy with the ideas for your big day! Congratulations to you and your husband on tying the knot!

Tisha · Getting married on 09/28/2019

I had such a great experience with Classic Photographers!! I choose Judith to be my photographer for my wedding. Her & Jessica did an amazing job on our pictures. They're all so good! I would defiantly recommend Classic Photographers to anyone!! :)

Sent on 08/23/2018

Classic Photographers's reply:

Thanks for leaving us a review, Tisha! We were happy to help you with all of your wedding photography needs and are happy to hear that your photographers were amazing to work with :) Congrats on tying the knot <3

Renee · Getting married on 09/21/2019

I loved Classic Photographers! It was super easy to set up a payment plan. Choosing a photographer was hard only because there were so many great ones to pick from. Riley K. was my photographer and she was amazing and super easy to work with! I 100% recommend Classic Photographers

Sent on 10/01/2018

Classic Photographers's reply:

The team is very much happy to hear about your review Renee! We like to make everything possible for all of you on your wedding day! We set professional standards of photographers to deliver high-quality photos for all of you! We are glad that you had fun working with us! We are pleasured to capture your wedding day! Congratulations on your wedding day <3

Julissa Perez · Married on 01/11/2019

Great photos!

We're so glad we decided to go with classic photographers! They had soo many great photographers to choose from. Very affordable pricing plans which was great for our budget. We were super impressed with our photographer and her assistant. Super sweet, polite and professional!

Maddison · Married on 01/04/2019

It was perfect

At first I was a little hesitant because I kept having a difficult time paying the monthly bills. But that night of the wedding everything came together. The photographers were amazing. And they were open to hearing pictures I wanted. I heard a lot of people make comments about how the photographers were always taking pictures. And interacting with guests. Dwayne and his partner were amazing! Thank you Dwayne and Classic for everything!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Maddison, thank you for choosing us to capture your precious moments! We really appreciate the trust you have given to us :) And we agree with you, Dwayne and his partner are really amazing! Congratulations on tying the knot and we wish you all the best!

Anna · Married on 12/29/2018

Excellent!

We hired Classic Photographers for our December wedding and are so happy with our decision! We got a 2 photographers for 1 deal and Brianna and Dajauna were both amazing! They were professional, timely, and really fun! Not to mention that they got a lot of great shots. We received a link for our photos just a week after the wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Anna! This makes us happy that you love your photographers and their work and agree with you they are really amazing! The team is happy that you had great shot on your wedding day as we understand the importance of your wedding! Thank you for writing us a review and for recommending us! Congratulations on tying the knot! We wish you a lifetime of happiness
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 12/29/2018

Would 100% recommend

Courtney and Michelle were fantastic and used all of their time with us so well. They were nice and had great ideas for photos. Courtney emailed, texted, and called me beforehand and we sorted out the details of the whole day in advance so I could have peace of mind. When I wanted something changed she did not hesitate to work that out with me. They sent me a sneak peek video of photos they had already edited in a week! I couldn’t believe it. Overall, wonderful experience with this company!

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Veronica, the team is very much happy with the work of your chosen photographer and their great ideas for your photos. We really want the best for you and what exactly you want for your wedding day! Congratulations to you and your spouse and thank you for trusting us to capture your wedding day!
  • Karie-Anne

Karie-Anne · Married on 12/29/2018

Quick, easy, and affordable

Great price for two photographers for 8 hours. Definitely look at the portfolios, they definitely help you choose the right photograher

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Karie-Anne, your review makes us happy that other brides would know how your experience went with Classic Photographers! We love that you get along well with your chosen photographers! Congratulations on your wedding and we wish you a lifetime of Happiness

Kathy Crane · Married on 12/29/2018

Great photography

They offered very competitive pricing and our photographer was very talented and friendly! Just what we were looking for for our wedding!

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Kathy, thank you so much for your review! Our team works very hard to make sure we have perfect pricing for all of our brides :) We are so happy you loved your photos & appreciate you choosing Classic Photographers to capture your wedding day

Meghan Buckley · Married on 12/28/2018

Great Experience

I’m so happy I found Classic Photographers. It was such a great value for an amazing service. I was able to select our photographers based on their comments, portfolios, and reviews. We were linked with two incredible photographers who were with us every step of the way and documented our day perfectly! Our photos came out amazing! The process was easy and stress free. Overall it was a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend!

Classic Photographers's reply:

Thank you for giving this amazing feedback Meghan! It was our pride to deliver quality photos to all of you and love that you are amazed by the results of your photo! Thank you for choosing and trusting Classic Photographers to capture your wedding moments! Congratulations!

jane · Married on 12/15/2018

Very Very Happy!!

I hired Classic Photograpghy at a bridal show. I was interested in the uniqueness of having a team of photographers available to shoot my special day. The photographer I had orginally chosen actually had a medical emergency days before my wedding and Classic Photography gave me a list of other photographers along with their profiles to choose from. Wow! I was sooooo happy with my photographer. He was truly a professional and very creative and shot some absolutely beautiful pictures!

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Jane! Classic Photographer is very pleasured to capture your wedding day and we are also very very happy that you are satisfied with the work results of your chosen photographer! We are glad that you trusted us! Thank you again, Jane, for writing us this wonderful review! Congratulations!
  • Lilliana

Lilliana · Married on 12/09/2018

Exellent Service

My Wedding was in 12/09/18 and yesterday 11/18/18 i recieve a video with some pictures edited and the result is amazing. The Photographer Jackie Beale is very professional and dinamic Thank you Classic Photographer I recomend 100%.

Classic Photographers's reply:

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your photographer and her input, we are even happier to hear that you love your pictures and video :) Thank you so much for choosing Classic Photographers for your wedding photography needs! Congratulations

Dawn · Married on 12/09/2018

Absolutely amazing

My husband and I had a great experience with classic photography you’re extremely accommodating and the pricing was well worth every dime thank you classic

Sent on 01/18/2019
    Classic Photographers 8
    Classic Photographers 9
    Classic Photographers 10
    Classic Photographers 11
    Classic Photographers 12

Classic Photographers's reply:

This is really wonderful news to the team Dawn! We love that you and your husband were happy working with us Classic Photographer is pleasured to be part of your wedding! Thank you for choosing us and congratulations on tying the knot!
  • Thomas

Thomas Martellone · Married on 12/08/2018

Classic Photographers was AWESOME

We went with Classic Photographers for a few reasons. One, the pricing is awesome, and let's face it, weddings aren't cheap. Two, they have a wide variety of photographers to choose from, all with portfolios you can view. We chose Steweson Pina for our photographer and he was AMAZING! So easy to work with, great "eye" and he's given us a sneak peak at a couple of pictures and they were AMAZING! You will not be disappointed and as I said, great pricing, along with a great photographer! Ask for Steweson...he's awesome!

Classic Photographers 13
    Classic Photographers 14

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hello Thomas, we are so glad that your experience with Classic was a positive one :) It always makes us happy to hear about the appreciation of our process for you to have the perfect photographer for your wedding! We agree with you Steweson os awesome! Thank you so much for your awesome review & for choosing us to capture your wedding
  • Elbita

Elbita · Married on 12/02/2018

Chose them based on reviews

I was skeptical at first because I had never heard of them before. I needed a photographer and videographer for our wedding day. Classic photographers offered the best package for both and even offers payment plans to help alleviate the costs coming out of pocket at once. Our photographers Jasón and Anthony did an amazing job and took perfect pictures of our special day. It was only right that I return to add my own review for others to know that they won’t be disappointed. They were both professional, punctual, courteous, polite, and funny. Thank you for capturing our special day.

Sent on 12/24/2018
    Classic Photographers 15
    Classic Photographers 16
    Classic Photographers 17
    Classic Photographers 18

Classic Photographers's reply:

The team is very happy that you have chosen us to be part and capture your wedding day! We love that you are happy with the payment plans that we have been working for all of you to do it easier. Classic Photographers is glad that you get along well with your chosen photographers! Again thank you! Congratulations and happy holidays!

Patty · Married on 12/02/2018

Best Photography Experience Possible

I am so glad that I found Classic Photographers. It was great to have a full selection of their photographers and be able to chose the one that would work best for me. I was able to see the photographers availability before even booking which ensured that the photographer that I wanted would be available. I worked with Tom T and he was absolutely fantastic. He got every angle imaginable and even angles that we didn't think of. Tom and his assistant were great and they captured my wedding exactly as I imagined. I would recommend him to anyone in the DC metro area. Classic Photographers provided support at all hours when I needed them and I couldn't have asked for a better photography service.

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Classic Photographers 19
    Classic Photographers 20
    Classic Photographers 21
    Classic Photographers 22

Classic Photographers's reply:

This sounds wonderful Patricia. We are also glad that you found us and decided to choose us for your wedding needs! We love that you appreciate our way for you to choose your own photographer for your special day. Tom T is fantastic we agree with you! Thank you for choosing us and congratulations on tying the knot

Liz · Married on 12/01/2018

Best Experience

David Esquire and his assistant were phenomenal and were super fun to work with. Guests and our families were telling us how fun our photographer were!!! We received our digitally edited photographs 2 weeks after the wedding, in order, and they looked wonderful! We are very happy with our selection of hiring Classic Photographers. It was also very affordable to have 2 photographers and a videographer. Highly recommended.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Classic Photographers's reply:

This is amazing Liz! Thank you for making us feel appreciated! We are happy that you are satisfied with the packages we have made an offer for you! The team only wants the best for you as we value and know the importance of your wedding day! We are also glad to have a great experience with your chosen photographers! Congratulations to you and your spouse

LaRane · Married on 12/01/2018

Tom T is a great Photographer

The best ever! So glad I hired them.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Classic Photographers's reply:

Than you LaRane for your positive feedback! We really appreciate this and it makes us happy that you get along well with you chosen photographers. Congratulations to you and your spouse
  • Mariah

Mariah Tesch · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding photography

Our photographer with this company captured our wedding day beautifully. Our day was magical and I am so happy I am able to relive it through the pictures he took. He was responsive, took into consideration the kinds of shots I asked for, and was very easy to work with. Would highly reccomend for any occassion.

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Ross, Classic Photographers is so happy that you had a magical wedding day together with the team! We are so glad that we have chosen to be part of your wedding! Loving that you get along well with your chosen photographer! Congratulations to you and your husband!

Angela · Married on 11/25/2018

I can't wait Joe called he was very polite and respectful and courteous.thanks

Sent on 01/26/2018

Classic Photographers's reply:

We are looking forward to working with you!! :)

Erin · Married on 11/23/2018

Very Flexible and Professional

I hired classic photography for my disney wedding in October, I had to change a lot at the last minute but they were wonderful about it and very flexible. My photographer, Matthew was wonderful and the pictures were stunning. It was a great experience

Sent on 11/19/2018

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi, Erin thank you! We feel really appreciated as you gave us 5 stars and had a wonderful experience with your chosen photographer! The team is really doing everything to do all your wedding needs! Thank you for writing us this wonderful review! We wish you a lifetime of happiness

Kristin Mcanany · Married on 11/23/2018

I highly recommend this company!

We had amazing photographers and our videographer! They did everything to help make the day perfect. I couldn't be more happy. Also the price just puts the icing on the cake! The customer service was so helpful. I would recommend this company to anyone!

Classic Photographers's reply:

We are so happy that you had a perfect day working with Classic Photographers! The team love that you appreciate the services we can offer to you! Thank you for the 5 stars and recommending us! Congratulations!
  • W

Whitney Raines · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing!!!!

They were amazing! very professional and funny to work with and they captured the best moments!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Classic Photographers's reply:

Thank you, Whitney, for giving us this such amazing positive feedback! We are honored to capture and be part of your wedding day! It makes us happy to know that you get along well with the photographers! Congratulations