Classic Photographers Reviews

Classic Photographers 5
Classic Photographers 6
Classic Photographers 7

Kristen · Getting married on 11/11/2022

Classic Photographers is amazing. I chose the photographer I loved based on readily-available portfolios, and I wasn't disappointed. The photographers showed up and we're pleasant, friendly, fun, warm, helpful, and like one of the family. I definitely recommend going with Classic Photographers! The email and call correspondence is also incredibly prompt and friendly. Do not hesitate to chose a photographer from this wonderful team!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Classic Photographers's reply:

Wow, what a great review, Kristen! It is wonderful to hear that you were happy with the photographer you chose, along with all of the coordination prior to your special day. Thank you so much and best of luck in the future :)

Patricia · Getting married on 01/17/2020

Don't hesitate to book with Classic Photographers

Classic Photographers sent two photographers, Mary S. and Jaclyn (unsure of her last name initial). I can't say enough positive things about them! They were so efficient. We crushed the first look and most of the family photos before the ceremony started. My husband and I really wanted to make it to cocktail hour, so this was perfect for us. I am also a little camera shy and not the most knowledgeable as far as photo combos, poses, and/or locations goes. Mary and Jaclyn made just the right amount of really helpful suggestions and were really positive the whole night. Mary also took the time to have a few phone conversations with me prior to the wedding, which was helpful for me to come up with ideas and relax before the big day. Booking with Classic Photographers was a great experience for me.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Patricia, thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We really appreciate you! We are happy that other brides would read this and know how your experience went with Classic Photographers and also with your chosen photographer! we love that you get along well with them and happy with the ideas for your big day! Congratulations to you and your husband on tying the knot!
  • Hannah

Hannah · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Excellent experience!

Best service or the value! Tiffany has been very professional and communicative. My fiance and I both detest taking photos, so we started off very awkward, but Tiffany helped us relax and have fun. She took some amazing engagement photos. We are very excited about wedding photos!

Classic Photographers 8

Tisha · Getting married on 09/28/2019

I had such a great experience with Classic Photographers!! I choose Judith to be my photographer for my wedding. Her & Jessica did an amazing job on our pictures. They're all so good! I would defiantly recommend Classic Photographers to anyone!! :)

Sent on 08/23/2018

Classic Photographers's reply:

Thanks for leaving us a review, Tisha! We were happy to help you with all of your wedding photography needs and are happy to hear that your photographers were amazing to work with :) Congrats on tying the knot <3

Renee · Getting married on 09/21/2019

I loved Classic Photographers! It was super easy to set up a payment plan. Choosing a photographer was hard only because there were so many great ones to pick from. Riley K. was my photographer and she was amazing and super easy to work with! I 100% recommend Classic Photographers

Sent on 10/01/2018

Classic Photographers's reply:

The team is very much happy to hear about your review Renee! We like to make everything possible for all of you on your wedding day! We set professional standards of photographers to deliver high-quality photos for all of you! We are glad that you had fun working with us! We are pleasured to capture your wedding day! Congratulations on your wedding day <3
  • Angela

Angela Parkins · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Classic photography

Can’t wait to have u apart of my special day

Sent on 02/07/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Angela, this is amazing! We also can't wait to capture your special day and be part of it! It will be a great pleasure for the team! Thank you for trusting us and choosing us to do your wedding needs! Congratulations in Advance Angela
  • Y

Yessica · Getting married on 03/31/2019

Reception and ceremony

Reception and ceremony 5hr total. 1500 experience very well

Sent on 02/07/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Yessica, we are so happy that you had a wonderful experience working with Classic Photographers. Thank you for choosing us to be part of your wedding day and we really had a wonderful time! Congratulations to you and your husband on tying the knot

Anna Mahurin · Married on 02/25/2019

Great all the way around!

I would recommend classic photographers to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer!!!! I absolutely loved the photographer I had! They were every personable and professional! Would 100% recommend!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Anna, thank you for recommending Classic Photographers to anyone! We really appreciate that you love your chosen photographers! The team wishes you nothing but the best!
  • Nikki

Nikki Wadiwalla · Married on 02/24/2019

Austin wedding

We loved our experience with classic. We had a great photographer who really made our special day better!

Our photographer Austin was amazing!!!!
    So if you have a wedding near Austin, choose Austin! ;)

We had a videographer who got some great shots and a few extra photographers to help Austin. I really feel like we got all the footage we needed and more.

Sent on 03/08/2019
    Classic Photographers 16
    Classic Photographers 17
    Classic Photographers 18

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Nikki, we love that you had a wonderful experience with Classic Photographers and also with Austin! It's our pleasure to be part of your wedding day! We love capturing it! Thank you for choosing us and trusting us to be part of it! Congratulations!
  • Melissa And Ryan

MELISSA · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing Photographs

Loved Landon and his partner. Our photos are phenomenal!! Definitely reccomend Classic Photographers!! Great price and wonderful payment plan.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Thank you for recommending us, Melissa! We are so thrilled that you love our photographer Landon and his partner! It makes us happy that you appreciated the price and payment plan that we can offer! Thank you again for choosing Classic Photographers to be part of your wedding day! Congratulations!

Danyell Scates · Married on 02/14/2019

Amazing-Wonderful!

Classic photographers were awesome! We don't have any regrets. We loved our photographers and videographer. Prior to our wedding day we spoke via phone and they assured us that everything would be perfect. They didn't lie! It was beyond perfect. Also, our pictures were edited and ready to view quickly. Super! Classic photographers made this part of our wedding planning easy and convenient. We definitely recommend them 5+ stars.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Thank you Danyell, we are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful time working with Classic Photographers! The team loves that you get along well with your photographer and videographer! Congratulations on your wedding Danyell! We wish you nothing but the best!

Kaci Davis · Married on 02/02/2019

Wonderful!

Great packages. Helpful and friendly customer service. Absolutely loved our photographer!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Kaci, The team is so happy that you appreciated the packages that we can offer for you and all the couples! We only want the best for all of you and love that you are pleased with our customer service! It's also wonderful to know that you get along well with your chosen photographer! Congratulations to you and your spouse! We wish you nothing but the best!
  • Daniel

Daniel Wells · Married on 02/02/2019

Classic Photographers/Wedding in MN

Classic photographers helped find a great photographer in our location. The website was easy to use, the price was reasonable. They do email you a lot, like daily, but once I told them to decrease the communication of random information I did not get spammed as much! Overall, great experience with them.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Daniel, we are so happy that you had a great experience working with Classic Photographers! We love that you appreciate our website and find us easy to work with! Congratulations to you and your spouse!

Lara Zolfaghari · Married on 01/27/2019

You Must Hire Classic Photographers!

I am so happy I found Classic Photographers!! I choose a package that included 2 photographers and a videographer. The website is very user friendly and staff is great always there to help. Days before my wedding one of the photographers had a family emergency and had to cancel and they quickly had solutions. The photographers were so amazing!! Our wedding was at the Faena Hotel in Miami Beach.

Classic Photographers 19
    Classic Photographers 20
    Classic Photographers 21
    Classic Photographers 22
    Classic Photographers 23

Chelsea Sides · Married on 01/26/2019

So amazing

Most definitely 5 stars if I had 10 it would be 10 stars, will recommend to friends the two photographers that were there are the sweetest, kindest, genuine, brilliant, amazing people I have ever met. Harini did everything she could to make me calm and relaxed, the picture Ideas were so smart i would have never thought about them they made our day memorable.

Sent on 01/29/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hello Chelsea! Classic Photographers is really happy that we made a part on your wedding day to make it memorable! We are loving that you appreciate your chosen photographers! Thank you for trusting us to capture your precious moments! Congratulations to you and your husband

Catherine Warnock · Married on 01/26/2019

Made my day amazing!

Tiffany and Colleen were phenomenal! They got some great pictures! Everyone looked amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better team!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Catherin, we are happy that you had a phenomenal experience working with Classic Photographers! The team loves that you are loving your photos! Thank you for trusting us to capture your wedding day! Congratulations to you and your husband

Lakeisha · Married on 01/21/2019

Great job- satisfied customer

I was apprehensive about hiring a photographer I have not met for such an important event but my photographer Jennifer R did a great job. She captured literally every moment of the wedding. There were so many pictures I got tired of looking. The price was good and I would definitely recommend Jennifer and Classic to others. You won’t be disappointed

Sent on 02/18/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Lakeisha, we thank you for writing us this wonderful review and love that we did not disappoint you in terms of our services and quality photos that meant for you! Thank you for trusting us and choosing us to capture your wedding day! Congratulations to you and your spouse! Classic Photographers wishes both of you a lifetime of happiness

Julissa Perez · Married on 01/11/2019

Great photos!

We're so glad we decided to go with classic photographers! They had soo many great photographers to choose from. Very affordable pricing plans which was great for our budget. We were super impressed with our photographer and her assistant. Super sweet, polite and professional!

• Genevieve

Genevieve · Married on 01/10/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Classic Photographers was such a great company to work with. They made our wedding planning so much easier! The prices were absolutely reasonable and we were able to create a payment plan that worked perfectly. Our photographer, Austin Stuart, was amazing and our photos turned out gorgeous. We were so happy we hired our photographer through this awesome company!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Classic Photographers 24

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Genevieve, we are also happy that you hired and trusted us to capture your wedding day! It's so much fun capturing your perfect wedding! Thank you for appreciate our service and leaving us this amazing review for other brides to see! Congratulations to you and your husband on tying the knot! Best wishes!
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 01/06/2019

Thanks Paolo!

Working with Classic Photographers was great! They have many great plans and options to choose from, and they have an endless selection of photographers. We ended up choosing Paolo Cochola, and he was such a great photographer. He was easy to work with and a lot of fun to be around. We also received our pictures in a timely manner, and were more than pleased with the results. Thanks Paolo and Classic Photographers for giving us beautiful pictures to remember our wedding!

Sent on 02/01/2019
    Classic Photographers 25
    Classic Photographers 26
    Classic Photographers 27
    Classic Photographers 28

Classic Photographers's reply:

This sounds wonderful Tiffany! We are very happy that you are satisfied with plans and other customer services we can offer to make your selection of photographer hassle-free and comfortable for you! Classic Photographers congratulates you on your wedding and happy that you have chosen us to capture your precious wedding day!

Maddison · Married on 01/04/2019

It was perfect

At first I was a little hesitant because I kept having a difficult time paying the monthly bills. But that night of the wedding everything came together. The photographers were amazing. And they were open to hearing pictures I wanted. I heard a lot of people make comments about how the photographers were always taking pictures. And interacting with guests. Dwayne and his partner were amazing! Thank you Dwayne and Classic for everything!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Maddison, thank you for choosing us to capture your precious moments! We really appreciate the trust you have given to us :) And we agree with you, Dwayne and his partner are really amazing! Congratulations on tying the knot and we wish you all the best!

Anna · Married on 12/29/2018

Excellent!

We hired Classic Photographers for our December wedding and are so happy with our decision! We got a 2 photographers for 1 deal and Brianna and Dajauna were both amazing! They were professional, timely, and really fun! Not to mention that they got a lot of great shots. We received a link for our photos just a week after the wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Anna! This makes us happy that you love your photographers and their work and agree with you they are really amazing! The team is happy that you had great shot on your wedding day as we understand the importance of your wedding! Thank you for writing us a review and for recommending us! Congratulations on tying the knot! We wish you a lifetime of happiness
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 12/29/2018

Would 100% recommend

Courtney and Michelle were fantastic and used all of their time with us so well. They were nice and had great ideas for photos. Courtney emailed, texted, and called me beforehand and we sorted out the details of the whole day in advance so I could have peace of mind. When I wanted something changed she did not hesitate to work that out with me. They sent me a sneak peek video of photos they had already edited in a week! I couldn’t believe it. Overall, wonderful experience with this company!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Veronica, the team is very much happy with the work of your chosen photographer and their great ideas for your photos. We really want the best for you and what exactly you want for your wedding day! Congratulations to you and your spouse and thank you for trusting us to capture your wedding day!
  • Karie-Anne

Karie-Anne · Married on 12/29/2018

Quick, easy, and affordable

Great price for two photographers for 8 hours. Definitely look at the portfolios, they definitely help you choose the right photograher

Sent on 01/15/2019

Classic Photographers's reply:

Hi Karie-Anne, your review makes us happy that other brides would know how your experience went with Classic Photographers! We love that you get along well with your chosen photographers! Congratulations on your wedding and we wish you a lifetime of Happiness