902 Reviews for Classic Photographers

Flush Mount (2)
Matted Prints (2)
Negatives (2)
898 Classic Photographers Reviews

Classic Photographers is amazing. I chose the photographer I loved based on readily-available portfolios, and I wasn't disappointed. The photographers showed up and we're pleasant, friendly, fun, warm, helpful, and like one of the family. I definitely recommend going with Classic Photographers! The email and call correspondence is also incredibly prompt and friendly. Do not hesitate to chose a photographer from this wonderful team!

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/11/22, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

I had such a great experience with Classic Photographers!! I choose Judith to be my photographer for my wedding. Her & Jessica did an amazing job on our pictures. They're all so good! I would defiantly recommend Classic Photographers to anyone!! :)

Profile Picture Tisha, 9/28/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't wait Joe called he was very polite and respectful and courteous.thanks

Profile Picture Angela, 11/25/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Love! So helpful and responds quickly to my email when I have questions and concerns.

Profile Picture Devon, 10/7/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files

We chose Classic Photographers for our engagement and wedding pictures. We were so happy with the pictures and were so pleased with our pictures. We look forward to the wedding. Every time I've had a question (and believe me, I've had a lot of questions) I always get quick responses and no one has ever been rude. I'd highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Tracey, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great couple who took amazing photos!

Profile Picture caty, 9/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They made everything so easy and fun

Profile Picture Blanca, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dwayne & his assistant were great. They put both of us at ease. They were both personable & easygoing which help us relax. Neither of us like pictures, they made it comfortable. I already saw my slide show & loved it.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They were great to work with! I love their chat feature on their site. It was definitely nice to get my answers right away and not have to pick up the phone. Their site is very easy to work with.

Our photographer was great to work with. I wasn't very prepared with what shots I really wanted and he took charge and got great family photos and bridal party shots!! Very happy to have gone with Classic Photographers.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/9/18, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Did not have any issues everything went so smooth it was perfect!

Profile Picture Jesenia, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

We chose to get married two months prior to the wedding. Classic had availability in their network, were really easy to work with and we loved the photographers!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Lem was absolutely amazing! He is so much fun and was able to get a lot of great photos in a small amount of time.

Profile Picture Chandra, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Proofs, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

Krista and Jay were fantastic. They gave us everything we wanted for our wedding and more. Always at the ready to grab a shot. Highly recommended! Classic Photographers was simply amazing!

Profile Picture Maura, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

We had Matt H and his partner Jaclynn for our wedding on September 8. There was not a shot that they missed! We requested lots of candid photos and got exactly that! They were on the ground and on chairs to make sure they got every angle; at the end of the night there were suprise fireworks and they were laying in the field to get the best photos! The hard part now is choosing our favorites! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Photos
Profile Picture Ashley, 9/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Classic Photographers was amazing every step of the way! From giving very detailed information on different packages to delivering our images to us quicker than I would have ever expected! They are very professional and give outstanding customer service. Our photographers and videographer were amazing day of and we couldn’t ask for anything better! We were blown away with their service and their product! Would highly recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We loved our photographers and our videographer.
They have reasonable prices and exceptional customer service.

Profile Picture Ana, 9/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We had Jose and Derek as our photographers. They were amazing! On time, professional, and pictures came out amazing.

Profile Picture Yasmin, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

5 stars. The price was amazing and the photographers were amazing. The company is prompt to respond to questions and very helpful. The photographers had a great eye and were so pleasant and comical. Don't forget to feed them. They deserve it.

Profile Picture Renee, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was a little skeptical at first since I found this company through an ad on Facebook but I was not disappointed. Not only did we have great photos taken (by Allie Dowd) but we got an amazing price. We got the July sale deal and an additional $500 off for our venue and date. Then we had our choice of over 30 photographers that were available for our day. You can go through their profiles and see example pictures. We did both our engagement photos and wedding photos with Allie and she was amazing!

Profile Picture Victoria, 9/1/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

Just amazing work from this duo! Highly recommend Merri

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

This was by far the best decision we made when picking a photographer. They made the entire process very easy. And we got TWO excellent photographers for less than what people normally pay for one. We would highly recommend this company! And if Christy and George are an option in your photographer list definitely choose them!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/31/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

They were an absolute dream to work with! Every question I had was answered with quickness and perfect information. I was able to work with Julie and John Jones and they were absolutely divine. I couldn’t have asked for anything more. My photos are beautiful and the wedding was perfect. Thank you so much Classic!! I will always remember how much fun I had planning and prepping thanks to all the photos ♥️♥️♥️

Profile Picture Reba, 8/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Classic Photographers was great! I loved every experience with them! My photographer, Hannah C, was so fantastic. She was punctual, took direction easy, was very aware of what I wanted, and was amazing at time management. She knew exactly how to get the photos I wanted in the time we had left after my ceremony went a little long. She was so nice and I loved the flare she brought to my photos. Would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Olivia, 8/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so happy we worked with Classic Photographers. Our photographer was fantastic and I cannot believe how amazing all of our photos came out. We got 8 preview photos the day after our wedding and all 1200 of the rest fully edited about 2 weeks after the wedding. They were really easy to work with, very reasonably priced for the amount of stuff we got in our package (engagement photos, a photo book, a second shooter-- so important!, a videographer, extra hours, and complete download rights for all of our photos), and we could not be happier with our choice to use them for our wedding. We also used the payment plan feature, which made paying for photography so much less painful.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/26/18, 1 Review