658 Reviews for Classic Photographers

Flush Mount (2)
Matted Prints (2)
Negatives (2)
654 Classic Photographers Reviews

Classic Photographers is amazing. I chose the photographer I loved based on readily-available portfolios, and I wasn't disappointed. The photographers showed up and we're pleasant, friendly, fun, warm, helpful, and like one of the family. I definitely recommend going with Classic Photographers! The email and call correspondence is also incredibly prompt and friendly. Do not hesitate to chose a photographer from this wonderful team!

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/11/22, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

I can't wait Joe called he was very polite and respectful and courteous.thanks

Profile Picture Angela, 11/25/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Love! So helpful and responds quickly to my email when I have questions and concerns.

Profile Picture Devon, 10/7/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files

We chose Classic Photographers for our engagement and wedding pictures. We were so happy with the pictures and were so pleased with our pictures. We look forward to the wedding. Every time I've had a question (and believe me, I've had a lot of questions) I always get quick responses and no one has ever been rude. I'd highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Tracey, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved everything about classic photographers. I had a coupon code for $500 off and it came with a free photo book and a second photographer. Both of my photographers were amazing. Thy helped in more ways I could have asked for. They were very accomodating to the different pictures I wanted to have taken and they came out amazing. We were a bit behind schedule at one point so they helped to build the champagne flutes and even went around serving all of the guests! They really went above and beyond and I think it was a great deal for the price. Very happy with choosing them and would recommend them highly!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We got married 01/18 and the photographers were absolutely amazing! They knew what they were doing and they did every photo that we wanted plus more! We had guests come up to them and tell them how great they were. The price is super affordable also, I truly do recommend them!

Profile Picture Selena, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Video

We worked with Kimberlee K and our second photographer, Jenny, and these ladies were amazing. AMAZING. They were so kind and courteous. They went with the flow even though things were not going as planned they kept me calm. Truly going above and beyond all of my expectations. To begin with Kimberlee reach out to us right away and both spoke on the phone and met in person. She is just genuinely a beautiful person and truly is passionate about her work. My wedding would not have been the same without them. It was freezing cold and raining and they never once complained or seemed annoyed by the situation, they were positive and optimistic. They were also both active and attentive the whole time. Our pictures are seriously magical...it is everything I could want and more.
Working with Classic Photographers was simple and easy. They have a great payment plan and incredibly reasonable costs. And oh my gosh, their turn around time for pictures is glorious. I am so happy with my experience but truly Kimberlee and Jenny made it that way. Our guest continuously have told me how much they loved our photographers and they’re completely right. They deserve all the glory and credit for making our wedding memories special.

Profile Picture Katie, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Additional Hours, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Classic photographers did a great job. We love our pictures and they were so easy to work with!

Profile Picture Taylor , 5/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Digital Files

I am so glad I chose Classic Photographers for my wedding! I’m extremely happy with my pictures. The photographers were amazing, very professional and my pictures were ready a week after the wedding. We are very satisfied with the services!

Profile Picture Wendy, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can’t say enough about our photographers, Krista and Jay. They were phenomenal. Personable, professional and willing to also have fun since our family is a little on the wild and crazy side. Our wedding was so much fun and the pictures definitely captured everything so perfectly. Thanks guys for making our day awesome!! More than we could have ever dreamed of.

Profile Picture Kristy, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

My photographers were amazing!! Classic photographers made the process easy from start to finish! The payment plan made budgeting a breeze and they were quick to answer any questions I had from the very beginning.

Profile Picture Kristyna, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Proofs

I love this company! I am based in Orange County, CA and had Paolo C. as my photographer! He was amazing! Classic photographer has been very good with responding with all my questions and concerns! I will definitely use them again to find a photographer!

Profile Picture Lianne, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I chose Laura R. As my wedding photographer for my wedding here in Wimberley TX, I couldn't have been happier. Our wedding was just a few days ago so I haven't seen the photos as of yet, but I know they will turn out great! We had to come up with a back up plan because of the rain, so we had some fun with clear umbrellas and she really got creative with some of the shots! She is super friendly, professional and makes you feel very comfortable. Couldn't recommend Laura R. more!

Profile Picture Trisha, 5/4/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Loved our experiences with our photographers. And our photos are amazing! They truly captured our special day

Profile Picture Bentlee, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough good things about our photographer Austin and his wife. They not only took stunning pictures, but they made the whole experience fun. They also were a huge help in the day of process and even helped my husband and I by making sure we had food and making sure we had time to ourselves to step back and enjoy the day. If I could do it over again, I would use this company and Austin in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Monica, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

Jonathan and Mady were absolutely amazing. I spoke to Jonathan for first and he made me feel comfortable because we didn't get a chance to meet before my husband and I got married. We are a pretty laid back couple and we didn't have any ideas as far as pictures but they did. Some of my favorite pictures are ones they directed. My guest even came up to us and said how nice and professional they are. Thank you Jonathan and Mady!

Profile Picture Raven, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't even describe how much I loved our photographers, Nicole and Ally from Classic Photographers. I am MORE than satisfied with how they turned out. They captured EVERY second of our day..which made me cry while looking through the slideshow.
Classic Photographers are affordable, professional and just AMAZING!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I had a great experience with Classic Photographers. They were very professional and provided all the resources I needed in preparation for the wedding (photographer gallery, videos of what to expect, and automatic payment plan). It made it pretty effortless for me. I also loved the photographer I picked out, Trimain G. She is known for fashion photography and her style is stunning. I have only gotten a sneak peek back of the photos and they are so beautiful! I would highly recommend both!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits

We were amazed by our photographers!!! They were perfect in every way and the photos are fabulous

Profile Picture Laura, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Had a great experience with Fabi!! We got married like 10 days ago and already have all of our pictures!!

Profile Picture Allyson, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

My photographers were amazing. They captured the day perfectly and got the best moments of the day. The expression of my husband when he saw me was priceless and it was caught in a picture. The sneak peak video they sent me was amazing and I am in love with what I’ve seen so far. They went above and beyond my expectations! I will definitely use them again! Thanks to sarah and Katie for capturing the best day of my life and making memories I will never forget!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Awesome experience! I am so glad we went with Classic Photographers. First, the package we got was on sale, which is a huge plus. Second, Don and the other photographer were great! There was so much going in that I can't remember his name, but they both made the experience perfect. The pictures turned out awesome, and they captured a lot of amazing and special moments. Also, they finished editing them quickly, and the slideshow preview they sent was really nice. I'd highly recommend Don and Classic Photographers for any wedding or special event!

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband were very impressed with the service. Our photographer Felicia was amazing. We got along great. She communicated very well before the big day to make sure that we got the pictures we wanted. Everyone keeps complimenting the photos. The gallery provided allowed me to share with everyone and they were up fast. Prices are very reasonable.

Profile Picture Giselle, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Classic Photograhers was amazing! They made the wedding experience much more special by capturing so many great moments throughout the night. Dany T, who I chose for my photographer, was so easy to work with and made us look the best we could to get great pictures. The website was super easy to look at so you could see the difference packages and I also liked that if you signed up for emails they would always send you some type of promo code to apply to any package that you chose. All in all I just loved everything about Classic Photographers and I would highly recommend them to anyone I know who is getting married.

Profile Picture Tori, 4/21/18, 1 Review