DJ Cheetah & Cheetah Photography

San Luis Obispo, CA, Morro Bay, CA 93401 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000
  • Photos & Videos 23

About DJ Cheetah & Cheetah Photography

We are a Husband and Wife Team! Providing Professional DJ and Photography services. Specializing in Weddings, located in San Luis Obispo Ca. We believe in Quality over Quantity. We do not hire other DJ's or Photographers. You can feel secure that you are working with us, the Owners. This is our Passion and we refuse to risk our Good Cheetah reputation by sending someone out under our name. Your Wedding is too important to us and only we can to do it the Cheetah way. We met in April 2000 and have been inseparable ever since. A mutual friend introduced us because of our Love for Cheetahs. I was a Fashion Design Graduate that was obsessed with all things Cheetah Print. While Brian was the Loud and very friendly DJ Cheetah. We quickly bonded over our love of music. Going to Melrose in LA was one of our favorite spots. We could spend hours digging through records trying to find that record we just couldn't live without. After finding records we would go shopping on Melrose looking for that unique outfit no one else has. After dating for 2 years Brian proposed on a hill called "The Top of the World" in Laguna Beach. On September 8th, 2002 we got married at the Hotel Laguna in Laguna Beach Ca. Our children brought us to San Luis Obispo. We wanted to raise our kids in a safe area. So we chose the happiest City in America. We will put our heart and soul into your wedding making your day special. It is very rewarding to watch our Clients began their Love Story. We are very hands on and treat all of our clients like family. We are best friends and soulmates making us the perfect team. Since True Love is our thing, We chose to specialize in Weddings! Why the name Cheetah? I guess you can say Cheetah's brought us together and the rest was a Fairytale. Yes, Our Legal Last Name is Cheetah! ​You will receive: An extensive Wedding package that will walk you through your Wedding Events, Music, & Photos. We customize each Event to fit your needs & make you feel special. We are so grateful to work together as a team, doing what we both Love so much.

Follow DJ Cheetah & Cheetah Photography on

• Videos 1

71 Reviews for DJ Cheetah & Cheetah Photography

DJ Cheetah & Cheetah Photography 1
DJ Cheetah & Cheetah Photography 2
  • KayDe

KayDe · Married on 01/05/2019

The Best Wedding DJ!

Brian was the best wedding DJ I could have ever asked for! He was so professional, warm, and welcoming on our day. He kept the excitement up and was so flexible with some last minute changes due to a huge rainstorm that caused some chaos. He was great with hitting all of our song choices and was able to read the crowd and keep people dancing on a cold, windy, and rainy night! One of the best choices possible for our big day was hiring DJ Cheetah!!

Jill Naylon · Married on 01/05/2019

Jill N wedding 1.5.19

One of the best decisions we made was choosing Brian as our wedding DJ! He was very flexible and helpful, working with one son who was our officiant, and another who helped 'dj' as part of our reception. He has an amazing ability to know what your guests want to hear and keep them singing and dancing all night long, including everyone from young to old. Prior to the wedding he worked with our daughter to make sure he knew what we wanted, and when we had to make last minute changes due to the weather, he was right there to make sure the sound and music guaranteed a wonderful wedding. Brian even seemed as happy to be part of our event as we were! I highly recommend you consider him as the DJ for any event you might be planning!

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline Gomez · Married on 11/17/2018

Unforgettable Moments

I have never been so excited to work with anyone as much as I had been to work with Brian and Nadine Cheetah. My wife and I found Dj Cheetah & Cheetah Photography through Yelp reviews. We were lucky and grateful to work with a team that knew the ins and outs of the business. We planned our Paso Robles wedding from Bakersfield and they made sure our wedding was exactly what we wanted. They were extremely helpful and had the best energies. Communication is key and they clearly outlined a plan to make our day special.

We had only a day-of wedding planner, however, Brian and Nadine helped make our wedding run smoothly. They are such an amazing team. Nadine’s photography knowledge and skills captured truly magnificent moments between my wife and I and our guests. She captured us getting ready, before, during and after the ceremony, and during the reception. My wife and I were able to have a quiet moment just before the party started. Looking back at the pictures I can remember exactly how happy I felt at that very moment.

Brian made sure our guests were entertained all night long! We gave Brian a list of our must have songs and genres and he took care of the rest! We danced the night away! Our guests had the best time which I have Brian and Nadine to thank!!!!

They are an amazing team who can read each other minds. It shows in their craftsmanship and in their professionality. If you are looking for skilled photographer and a talented Dj to make your moments special, DJ Cheetah and Cheetah Photography are the best!

I can only say thank you so much for making our wedding unforgettable!

• Leana Myra Photography
    Leana Myra Photography Wedding Photographers

DJ Cheetah is such a nice guy, has a great attitude and is a stellar DJ! I always look forward to working a wedding with him. :)

• Pink Diamond Luxury Cakes & Desserts
    Pink Diamond Luxury Cakes & Desserts Wedding Cakes

Amazing DJ! Try out DJ Cheetah if you want that perfect DJ service!

• San Luis Obispo, CA Morro Bay, California, 93401 See on map
    (805) 748-0264 (Phone number)
    Everyday