ShutterEyes Photography

Boston, MA View map Visit website
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

ShutterEyes Photography is a modern wedding photography company based out of Boston, Massachusetts. They use a photojournalistic approach to capture your big day. Most of their photographs are candid with a few traditional shots mixed in. ShutterEyes Photography will tailor their style to fit the personality of each of their clients.

Experience
Will is the owner and lead photographer of this company. He started ShutterEyes Photography in 2006 and since then has won WeddingWire’s Couples’ Choice Award every year from 2014 to 2018. Will’s contemporary images show creativity, emotion and style. He loves to connect with each couple he works with.

This full-service photographer offers multiple wedding packages to fit your needs. His most common package includes eight hours of coverage, a second shooter, fully-edited images, an online gallery with complimentary downloads, a USB and all reprinting rights. Additional services include:

• Additional hours
  • High-resolution images
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Engagement shoot
  • Trash the dress

Areas Covered
ShutterEyes Photography is based out of Boston, Massachusetts but they shoot weddings all over New England. Local areas include:

• Maine
  • Rhode Island
  • New Hampshire

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

• O
    Olivia S. Married on 08/14/2021

August Wedding in Boston

Will was friendly, easily accessible, and made our dreams come true. He was so calm and easy going, which was a welcomed presence on what can become a stressful day! Our photos are absolutely stunning and I love to look at them and re-live the day over and over. I would recommend him to anybody looking for the perfect addition to the best day of their lives.
    Robin M. Married on 06/04/2021

Absolutely amazing! Would highly recommend!

Will and his assistant did an outstanding job at my wedding in June - I truly can’t express how grateful I am for the pictures and memories he was able to capture!

Will also photographed my sisters wedding and her best friends wedding, so their raving reviews left me extremely comfortable with choosing him as my photographer. Something I loved about using him was that on the day of my wedding I didn’t need to think of anything other than getting ready - Will scoped out the first look area prior, the ceremony area, and the reception area. We were able to cover all the photos I really wanted to capture. It actually rained during my first look and he was able to make that moment beautiful and stress free with his preparation of umbrellas and how to hold my dress so it photographed well.

Thank you SO much! I can’t recommend Will’s photography and professionalism enough! Any bride or groom would be lucky to have you!
    Sarah Married on 11/11/2020

Highly Recommend!!!

Will and his assistant were absolutely amazing!!! From the beginning of our wedding-planning process, Will was professional, communicative, and clear, all while making us feel so comfortable and relaxed. Through our emails and phone calls, Will always had each and every detail covered. We got married near the ocean in November, and he thought of SO many great ideas to keep our wedding party warm and comfortable during pictures on the beach. Will was able to get the best shots in such great time, which allowed us to make it to our cocktail hour (which we were hoping for, but not sure we'd be able to pull it off!) From the getting ready pictures, ceremony, group shots, and reception, I could not be happier. Will captured our entire day (even so many thoughtful moment I didn't realize he was capturing) so beautifully. I highly recommend Will to capture your wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

ShutterEyes Photography Price Rates

Creative Edge Arts Creative Edge Arts Wedding Videographers

One of the most professional, talented photographers we've ever worked with. We've run into Will twice now, and it has been a pleasure and privilege to work alongside him and his assistant. We highly recommend ShutterEyes Photography as your wedding photographer!

Boston Boston, MA, 02124
Location of (ShutterEyes Photography)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding