600 B St. Suite 300, San Diego, CA 92101 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Amari Productions

We’re a team of filmmakers with a simple belief: the best stories are true. From that core flows everything that we do. It starts with facilitating a space that allows you to be wholly present in your day. There, we can find and film the genuine and unfiltered. We can see and feel the full breadth of what you mean to each other. Together, it’s those moments, those intimate and unscripted smiles and inflections, that combine to tell your unique love story.
And boy, is it beautiful.

Amari Productions uses a unique combination of cinematic, short form, storytelling and documentary techniques in their videography. They can incorporate full-feature video, highlight video, and even raw footage from the wedding into your final product. The list of videography services includes:

• Additional hours

50 Reviews for Amari Productions

• Lara

Lara · Married on 05/26/2019

Best wedding videographer!!

Choose Amari! No doubt about it! My sister in law had Amari film her wedding back in November and when they presented the same day edit at the wedding we were amazed and knew we had to choose amari for our wedding as well!! Our day of team was the sweetest group of guys lead by Taylor I am so thankful to all of them for capturing the sweetest moments and for being such a pleasure to work with. The same day edit was a huge hit and was the perfect way to conclude the evening. We are so happy with our video and raw footage and very thankful we have it to look back on for years to come. Thank you Amari!!!!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Caitlyn Piercy · Married on 01/19/2019

I choose Amari Productions as my videographers for both my bridal shower and my wedding - and I am SO happy I did!

I had previously seen their work from friends and family, and knew that they could definitely pull of our vision of capturing our special celebrations. Their unique filmmaking style is beautiful, professional, and unique. Not to mention, their attention to detail is stellar. Their friendly team really makes you feel completely comfortable throughout the process, and they are happy to work with you on whatever requests or ideas you have in mind, which is something that I really appreciated. Very easy to communicate with, and you felt like this was a fun, collaborative effort, not just another job for them. Their team is genuine, and while going through the stress of planning, it's so refreshing having that kind of a creative relationship.

I especially like their many options for packages and edits, which also includes an Instagram edit (very cool), as well as teasers, full length feature film, and rough footage. My family and I wanted all the footage we could get, so having these options definitely made us feel at ease that our special events would be completely covered.

A big THANK YOU to Amari Productions for not only capturing our special events, but for giving us memories that will last a lifetime. It was a pleasure working with your entire team.

Sent on 05/11/2019

Amari Productions FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Couture Events
    Couture Events Wedding Planners

Amazing! If you are looking for someone to do videography at your next event, Amari Productions is nothing but the best. We at Couture Events love working with them and encourage you to do the same. We pride ourselves on our preferred vendors knowing that they are the best quality service in Southern California. They will go above and beyond your expectations and make your event one of a kind. XO, Krystel at Couture Events

• 600 B St. Suite 300, Suite 300 San Diego, CA, 92101 See on map