600 B St. Suite 300, San Diego, CA 92101 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Amari Productions

Amari Productions is a wedding videography company in San Diego, California. This team of 10 professional filmmakers are passionate about and dedicated to their work. They want to capture the truest version of your story through video. From the "I do's" to the reception, and all of the candid moments in between, Amari Productions wants to give you a genuine and unfiltered representation of you and your wedding day.

Amari Productions uses a unique combination of cinematic, short form, storytelling and documentary techniques in their videography. They can incorporate full-feature video, highlight video, and even raw footage from the wedding into your final product. The list of videography services includes:

• Additional hours

47 Reviews for Amari Productions

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2018

Fantastic team!

We loved Amari Productions. We were assigned Alex and Christian and they were amazing! So much fun, super energetic, very professional and they do amazing work! We couldn't be happier with them. Our IG teaser so perfectly captures the day in 60 seconds, we smile every time we watch it.

Katie · Married on 11/18/2017

My husband and I used Amari Productions for our wedding on November 18, 2017. I attended a wedding a couple of years ago for a couple that used Amari, and I loved their video. I did some research and they were exactly what I was looking for. I couldn't be happier with the experience and the end product! Our videographers were Taylor and Stav, and they were FABULOUS. They took the time to find out what exactly I was looking for and executed it perfectly. I had a personal concern I wanted to share with them about a week before the wedding, and Taylor responded immediately and professionally. They were worth every penny and now we have beautiful memories to share with loved ones.

Amari Productions FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Couture Events
    Couture Events Wedding Planners

Amazing! If you are looking for someone to do videography at your next event, Amari Productions is nothing but the best. We at Couture Events love working with them and encourage you to do the same. We pride ourselves on our preferred vendors knowing that they are the best quality service in Southern California. They will go above and beyond your expectations and make your event one of a kind. XO, Krystel at Couture Events

• 600 B St., Suite 300 San Diego, CA 92101 See on map