1133 Columbia Street Suite 101, San Diego, CA 92101 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 77

About Couture Events

Couture Events is a boutique event styling & coordination studio. Similar to a couture gown, each of our Couture Weddings & Events are designed to custom fit your unique style and personality. We will take your vision and make it a reality with our expertise and creativity… leaving you with a one of kind, exquisite, and stress free day. Based in Southern California we serve San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, and Palm Springs!

Services Include: Day Of Planning, Month Of Planning, Full-Service and Styling

Founder. Creative Director. Lead Stylist.

Krystel is a visionary, inspired by texture, soft light, and high fashion. Drawing from her experience in the world of fashion where Couture is EVERYTHING, Krystel combines all of the elements of Couture into her events: gorgeous, quality, hand-sewn, glamorous, and one-of-a-kind. As one of the most sought after wedding stylists in San Diego, her reputation proceeds her. She has been featured in Martha Stewart Weddings, Disney’s Fairytale Wedding Blog, San Diego Magazine, Exquisite Weddings Magazine, Style Me Pretty, Wedding Chicks, Green Wedding Shoes, and countless other wedding publications. - See more at: http://coutureeventsca.com/about/krystel-tien/#sthash.2vXh0tf0.dpuf

Connect With Us Today

• Videos 1

42 Reviews for Couture Events

Ryan Frank · Married on 08/31/2018

Amazing wedding at the Inn at Rancho Santa Fe

My wife, Sarah, and I were treated to an amazing fairytale wedding. Karina and Krystel helped us have the best weekend of our lives. All of our friends and family marvelled at the detail that Couture Events planned for us. We live in another country.... all we had to do was show up. Everything was perfectly taken care of. Thank you Krystel and Karina!

• Danielle

Danielle Lombardi · Married on 06/02/2018

Best wedding planning decision

Our wedding day was the best day ever!!! Karina and the Couture Events team did our wedding day coordination and we are so thankful that they were there to take care of ALL THE THINGS so that we could be present with each other and our family and friends. We didn't have a worry or concern that whole day and we trusted them to make the day a success. Karina's calm demeanor and attention to detail gave us complete confidence! Wedding day coordination is a necessity and worth.every.penny, and we are forever grateful to the ladies at Couture Events for making our day a dream come true. XO

Andra · Married on 04/23/2016

Working with Couture Events was an absolute dream. I knew without a doubt that our wedding would be handled with care and that every little detail would be seen to. Krystel Tien has an impeccable business and a fantastic group of professional and fun ladies working for her. Couture Events is a cut above the rest and will execute your event with style and grace while always being respectful of your budget.

The best part about working with CE is that I never had to worry. I wasn't worried about a thing. Krystel as my stylist and Karina Hale as my coordinator were both able to effortlessly balance giving me lots of space to follow my heart and stepping in to guide me to a decision when I began to feel overwhelmed. Going through the wedding planning process with Krystel and Karina in my corner gave me so much confidence!

Another thing that CE is so great at is making their brides feel lovely and encouraged. Every, single email conversation I had with them over the course of a year of planning always included lots of positive and up-lifting language, which you don't even realize you needed until you hear it. Every time I'd leave a meeting with them, I'd walk back to my car feeling great and excited all over again for the big day.

In the end, our wedding was the stuff of dreams and was so completely gorgeous. I was able to relax, breath and enjoy my wedding day because I knew that Krystel had helped me bring in the very best elements to transform our venue into an Old World Romantic space and that Karina was running a tight ship with our thirteen vendors; executing everything with perfection and a smile.

I am so grateful and I wholeheartedly recommend Couture Events to the discerning and unique bride!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Couture Events's reply:

Dear Andra,
    Your review is so lovely and delightful to hear! Thank you for allowing Couture Events to be apart of your gorgeous wedding! It truly exuded grace and elegance, while presenting a unique old world romantic day. Additionally, it is LOVELY to hear that you enjoyed our planning process with Krystel and Karina. Best wishes for you and your husband’s new adventure!

XO, Couture Events

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 6

• Leaf it to Lexi
    Leaf it to Lexi Wedding Florists

The ladies of Couture Events are so much fun & fabulous wrapped into a beautiful package! Krystel & Karina are talented, classy, and creative and it shows in every event they produce. Their team is so hard working and helpful, I look forward to every event we have together. They will make your dream wedding come true!

• Caprice Strings
    Caprice Strings Wedding Musicians

Definitely a " team extraordinaire". Couture events are unquestionably Top Notch Professionals. Their team work amazing! When Couture is in charge, all the magic of love , friends and family blossoms. A privilege to work with them.

• Taylor Films
    Taylor Films Wedding Videographers

Always love wokring with Couture Events. Pros all the way!

• 1133 Columbia Street, Suite 101 San Diego, CA 92101 See on map