5145 Avenida Encinas Suite A, Carlsbad, CA 92008 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Lounge Appeal Event Furnishings

Lounge Appeal, Inc. celebrates 10 years of being Southern California's Premiere Event Furnishings Company. All designs are exclusive and hand-crafted in the US. A comfortable lounge grouping can provide the perfect finishing touch to any wedding, event or party - regardless the atmosphere. Let Lounge Appeal make your next event spectacular!

WG9N0024
WG9N0002
WG9N0029
WG9N0024

3 Reviews for Lounge Appeal Event Furnishings

They made our beach wedding in Carlsbad look like we were in a tropical paradise! From the benches on the beach, to the shade lounges, our guest were impressed! We had a huge tent on the sand for our reception filled with tables, chairs, a dance floor, and food stations! They brought in tables and chairs that fit the organic look of the beach and the furniture for the bar area was comfortable and upscale. They brought the comforts of an indoor classy event, to an outdoor, open environment. We were really pleased with the various furniture selections they had to offer, so that we could get the look that we wanted. We highly recommend their services for any type of event!

Sent on 04/01/2013
  • Marion

Marion · Married on 09/27/2008

Great lounge furniture. Everything went so smooth!

Sent on 09/29/2008

Angela · Married on 07/03/2011

0.0

This was a total nightmare on my wedding day. It all started off well enough…months before my wedding, I went in to their Gardena office to look at their furniture, picked out what I wanted, paid for it, designed the layout, and anxiously awaited my wedding so I could see it all put together. But on the day of my wedding, they showed up 2.5 hours late. My wedding was almost half-way over. The contract clearly displayed the correct delivery time and location, the invoice was paid in full weeks before the wedding, and my wedding planner had called them a couple of days before the wedding to confirm everything, BUT THEY WERE STILL 2.5 HOURS LATE. There wasn’t even need for them to take the furniture off the truck.

They didn’t offer any explanation. Even if they could, it wouldn’t have mattered. The bottom line was that the nearly $2500 in lounge furniture (fancy red benches, sofas, and ottomans and a white tufted bar) I had rented was not at my wedding, would not be in my pictures, and was not present for my guests. Were it not for my awesome venue bringing out some furniture, my guests would have been left standing during the entire cocktail hour.

My mom and wedding planner kept all of this a secret from me until the last moment possible on wedding day. I can imagine how frantic they were trying to figure out where the furniture was, if it would arrive in time to be set up, and how they would break it to me if things didn’t work out. I will always regret that my mom had to go through that on my wedding day.

Somewhere in the mix on wedding day, my mom spoke with company owner Clint who apologized profusely, said this had never happened before, and promised that he would issue a full refund right away. After the wedding was over and I got back from my 7-day honeymoon, I expected that the refund would have posted to my credit card or that a refund check would have been waiting for me. Nope. I gave it another week. Still nothing. Finally I called.

I had to talk with a couple of people there to get the refund rolling, and only one of apologized for not showing at the wedding. Not exactly the picture of good customer service. A day or so later, I received a refund check in the mail. Just a check in an envelope. Nothing else. I would have expected that the least that Lounge Appeal could have done would be to send a letter of apology to accompany the check, or some acknowledgement of what the check was for. It was really pathetic.

I’m glad that I now have the refund, but I would have preferred to have had my room full of lounge furniture that would have added so much to the décor of my wedding. Brides agonize over the smallest of details, and the furniture from Lounge Appeal was a big part of my vision for my wedding. I am very disappointed in Lounge Appeal for not coming through on a day that I will remember – and re-live – for the rest of my life. I am also disappointed that I was treated so dismissively after their failure.

Sent on 09/05/2011

Lounge Appeal Event Furnishings FAQ

• What event items are available? Chairs, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Tents

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lounge Appeal Event Furnishings 1
    Vendor/Industry Discount
    For all Event planners, Wedding Coordinators and Industry Professionals, please accept 10% off your entire order for all events in Los Angeles, San Diego and Orange County!

• Couture Events
    Couture Events Wedding Planners

If you are looking for furniture rentals for your wedding, Lounge Appeal is nothing but the best. We at Couture Events love working with them and encourage you to do the same. We pride ourselves on our preferred vendors knowing that they are the best quality service in Southern California. They will go above and beyond your expectations and make your event one of a kind. XO, Krystel at Couture Events

• Chaffey College Chino Community Center
    Chaffey College Chino Community Center Banquet Halls

I highly recommend this company if you are looking for high quality unique furniture to enhance your event. They are a very reliable and professional company.

• Event Wedding Planning
    Event Wedding Planning Wedding Planners

Great service! Great Products and Fantastic represenatives! I love working with Lounge Appeal! They have never let me down! Thank you for all of your hard work on my weddings & events! Cheers! ~ Event Wedding Planning

• 5145 Avenida Encinas, Suite A Carlsbad, 92008 See on map
    6198885799 (Other Phone Number)
    7606020700 (Fax Number)