$1,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Creative Affairs Inc.

Creative Affairs Inc. is one of the leading event planning companies in all of San Diego. Creative Affairs has established a reputation for coordinating unforgettable events.

If you have had an experience with the Creative Affairs team, or if you have been a guest at one of the 1500 events that they have coordinated over the past twelve years, you know that the quality of the company is unparalleled in the industry.  While striving to tailor events to individual client's visions and budgets, the team is known for consistently being friendly, courteous and professional.

A passion for event planning and superior customer service, the cornerstones of the Creative Affairs team, enable this stellar company to seamlessly make your event a memorable one!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: San Diego

Follow Creative Affairs Inc. on

60 Reviews for Creative Affairs Inc.

User Photos
Full Planning (3)
Non-Religious (2)
Civil (1)
Military (1)

If you want your wedding to be seamless, go with Creative Affairs!! You won't be disappointed!

I can't begin to describe how grateful I am for Jessica and the rest of the Creative Affairs Team! From the first phone call with Stefanie, to better understand my needs, to the day of my wedding with Jessica, my amazing coordinator, I was never once disappointed with the interactions that I had with them.
I was planning a destination wedding, all the way from Northern Virginia, which often is difficult. Our wedding was truly a magical day and night and I can say with certainty that Jessica made this happen. A few words to describe her: gracious, confident, knowledgeable, sweet and delightful. I could go on and on about her! Jessica has a calming effect that even my best of friends noticed when they met her at rehearsal! They all thanked her for keeping me sane leading up to and during the wedding! Jessica was always there to answer questions, offer advice or just let me vent about the frustrations that a lot of brides experience during these times...
At the end of the night I was a little sad because I knew I wouldn't be dealing with Jessica anymore and I really look at her as a friend now. Thank you again Jessica and team for making my event one to remember for a lifetime!!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Ceremony, Reception

If you want have a spectacular wedding and reception, look no further! The Skybox will give you the ultimate in everything you want in your wedding. Not only do they provide exceptional service from start to finish, they also provide you with vendors they have worked with over the years to complete your big day. Amanda McPhail, owner of Creative Affairs leads an amazing team to assure that your day is perfect. We were honored to have Chauncey Cannon coordinate our wedding and she blew us away with her kindness, professionalism, charisma, and amazing personality. We love her! Our wedding was on August 11th and guests are still talking about how beautiful our wedding was from the views of the city, ambiance, food, and music; we all had the time of our lives. We wish we could do it again and change nothing because it was perfect! Thank you Skybox and Creative Affairs for everything! We are forever grateful to you for giving us the wedding of our dreams!

Profile Picture Lorena, 8/11/17, 1 Review

Religious
Number of Planners
5 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I met Amanda and her team years ago. Our first wedding together was at Balboa Park and I knew immediately that they were special. If you meet them, you will know what I mean! Consummate professionals who sweat every detail of every event they do. Then show up on event day and effortlessly execute. This is the entire team. They are all top notch. Amanda is the Principal and talk about an excellent person.. Humble, kind, smart, caring, intuitive, friendly, extremely connected.. Well, you get the picture! Do yourself a favor and call them.

Amanda is one of the most talented, easy going and got it together people I know! Every event is handled with ease and professionalism, making for a smooth, stress free event!

Events

Coronado, CA 92118   See On Map
619-993-0710 (phone)
Creative Affairs Inc. is a wedding planning company, coordination company from San Diego servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Coronado , Gaslamp, and North County San Diego. Creative Affairs Inc. is a professional wedding coordinator, wedding planner that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry since 2004 specializing in weddings, day of coordination, partial planning, full planning and design, corporate events, destination weddings.