Creative Affairs Inc.

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,100 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,100 Package Price

Creative Affairs Inc. is a professional wedding and event planning service based out of Coronado, California. This well-established company has provided high-quality services to the southern California region for over 16 years and continues to create mesmerizing events. This dedicated team works hard to provide personalized services tailored to each clients’ specific needs, vision, and budget.

Creative Affairs Inc. provides unparalleled quality and services for events of any style, size, and budget. Their skilled team has experience coordinating a variety of weddings, such as double, destination, and eco-friendly weddings. They offer full planning, partial planning, and month-of coordination services for you to choose from, depending upon your desires. In addition, they will provide amazing vendor recommendations to ensure every aspect of your wedding runs seamlessly.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,100

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Rachel Getting married on 09/25/2022

The perfect wedding at the Hotel del Coronado :)

Stefanie and the entire staff at Creative Affairs are beyond exceptional! From the initial phone call to the final wedding day, I knew I was in good hands. There was never any worry or doubt in my mind that any detail would be forgotten or missed...Stefanie thinks of everything! Sometimes it was like she was reading my mind haha. She was just so in tune with exactly what I wanted and what my preferences/taste were. I could not imagine a better wedding planner and I feel so thankful and lucky that we had her as our wedding planner for our perfect day at the Hotel del Coronado. No need to look any further, Creative Affairs will make your day more incredible than you could ever imagine!!
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline G. Married on 05/29/2022

Beyond Amazing!

My husband and I worked with a few people from Creative Affairs and each person was equally as great! From the initial call where we discussed ideas to executing the day of. They were quick to respond to every email answering any question we had. They made sure that all of the vendors knew when and where to be. That took away a lot of stress! Can't recommend them enough!
    Stephanie C. Married on 05/20/2022

Jessica was the best!

My husband and I hired Creative Affairs to help us with our wedding planning! We worked directly with Jessica who was beyond incredible! She helped us navigate our vendors leading up to the day and all of our day-of scheduling. She was super attentive to our needs and wants for our big day and helped us to see them through! The day of proved to be a bit unexpected weather-wise, but she really made sure everything went smoothly despite the windy weather! She made sure everything was under control and on schedule and allowed my husband and I to have a stress-free day! I wish we could do it all over again just to be able to work with Jessica again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Elisabeth & Chris
    20 photos · 04/29/2018

Pricing

Jukebox Productions Jukebox Productions Wedding Bands

I met Amanda and her team years ago. Our first wedding together was at Balboa Park and I knew immediately that they were special. If you meet them, you will know what I mean! Consummate professionals who sweat every detail of every event they do. Then show up on event day and effortlessly execute. This is the entire team. They are all top notch. Amanda is the Principal and talk about an excellent person.. Humble, kind, smart, caring, intuitive, friendly, extremely connected.. Well, you get the picture! Do yourself a favor and call them.

A Perfect Table A Perfect Table Wedding Rentals

Amanda is one of the most talented, easy going and got it together people I know! Every event is handled with ease and professionalism, making for a smooth, stress free event!

Coronado, California Coronado, CA, 92118
6199930710
Location of (Creative Affairs Inc.)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding