Creative Affairs Inc. Reviews

74 | Coronado, CA

74 Reviews for Creative Affairs Inc.

Creative Affairs Inc. 1
Creative Affairs Inc. 6
Creative Affairs Inc. 7

Don Mcnally · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Best day ever

If you are looking for a wedding planner to minimize your stress, I highly recommend, without reservation, Julia Bagunu at Creative. Being parents 400 miles away from my daughter’s venue, we needed help & guidance in every aspect of wedding planning with a local touch. Julie's professional manner, reliability, competence, thoroughness, attention to detail, expertise, business acumen and more importantly, her kind, thoughtful & likable personality were a blessing. We thoroughly enjoyed our daughter’s wedding - care-free. We were receiving all of the complements how beautiful and well run the day was, but knew exactly who the real "professional" was behind the scenes making it all happen, seamlessly. Julia truly is a ROCK STAR!

The highest compliment I can give Julia is that she treated my daughter’s wedding as if it were her own. As a father I could not ask for more. I told my wife, should we get divorced, we will both use Julia again! :-)

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Getting married on 10/12/2019

The. Best.

Julia B. is beyond perfect! She took everything in my head that I didn’t think could ever happen and put them into my dream wedding. I had so much fun planning with her.

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Creative Affairs Inc. 17
    Creative Affairs Inc. 18
    Creative Affairs Inc. 19

Alex · Married on 03/16/2019

Awesome Service from Awesome People!

My wife and I just got married last weekend, and we honestly couldn't have done it without Creative Affairs. We chose the month-of option, and our coordinator, Julia, was awesome to work with. She was always well-prepared for our meetings, and she was responsive to phone calls and emails (even while on vacation). She helped us work with all our vendors, and she was a voice of reason when we had to deal with last minute changes. My wife and I strongly recommend Creative Affairs to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 03/23/2019
  • Madeleine

Madeleine · Married on 10/07/2018

Excellent!

Our wedding day was pure magic thanks to the amazing Skybox venue and the Creative Affairs team for all their hard work. Highly recommend both for any event coordination. We would not have asked for better service, support, and the most perfect night above the San Diego city lights.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Lily · Married on 09/29/2018

I don't write a lot of reviews, but I felt strongly about this one. My now husband and I were lucky enough to work with Stefanie Muse for our wedding. She was absolutely phenomenal. I don't have any experience planning events so I was really hoping for someone who knew what they were doing and boy does she ever. Even before our big day, she made it clear that she was available and provided really helpful guidance. She showed up to our menu tasting even after getting temporarily stranded due to car trouble, then kept everything flowing smoothly during our rehearsal even though she was sick (you would never know it from her energy and professionalism). We got soooo many compliments from our guests and both sets of parents who were blown away by her. One of my bridesmaids got married last year and after seeing Stefanie in action told me "Wedding planners aren't usually this good." She was sweet, encouraging, and provided helpful feedback for a lot of things that I just didn't know. With all of the other stressful things going on around the time of a wedding, you need someone like Stefanie on your team to put your mind at ease so you can enjoy the big moment! It was like magic - she just took care of things with such elegance and grace. And it's not just the amazing work that she does - being in her presence is just reassuring because you can feel that you're in good hands. She manages to walk the perfect line between being sweet and supportive but not overbearing at all. I remember her giving us a timeline when visiting tables at the wedding and she would walk by with a quick wink which helped us stay on track without feeling interrupted. I would never have expected to say this, but our wedding pretty much went perfectly which doesn't even seem possible with all of the things that are out of your control. However, Stefanie helps handle it. We have memories that we will cherish for a lifetime and we are so thankful for Stefanie for making it possible.

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/22/2018

Ultimate Skybox Wedding 10/14/18

Across the board I would rate it excellent.
    We had the most amazing experience with the Creative Events Team.
    Jessica was amazing she was on it! I was so impressed with how she took care of all my vendors even the week before so I didn’t have to worry. She far exceeded my expectations. I honestly don’t think anything went wrong and if it did I didn’t know. I couldn’t have asked for a more magical night from the venue, the staff, and every detail everyone put in, allowed me to have my dream weddding.

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Creative Affairs Inc. 20

Abigail · Married on 09/21/2018

I cannot rave enough about Creative Affairs. From the moment Amanda promptly returned my message to walking down the aisle with my dad at my wedding and meeting my husband at the alter, Creative Affairs and Julia B. and her team made my wedding day magical. Brides will tell you that on the day of the wedding you just let it go and don't worry. And that is exactly what I did. I didn't have to worry about this, worry about that, make sure this, make sure that. It was flawless and perfect.
    CA worked with me on my on my budget which was awesome! They provide a recommended vendor list (but not required, which is great!) that was super helpful and affordable. This isn't a wedding planning team that works outside your budget, they are budget friendly with an extreme amount of class and attention to detail. Julia was responsive, helpful and attentive without being pushy or making you feel like you don't know what you are doing.
    I got married at the Admiral Kidd, which is a military base and can be challenging for security reasons, but it went flawlessly. Julia took care of my vendors vetting forms which was a huge task. Seriously, on the night of my wedding, I did not beckon her to take care of anything, she did it all without a worry in the world.
    I felt like I wanted to hang out with Julia every time we met and I still do!
    Thank you for making my wedding day an unforgettable day!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Creative Affairs Inc. 21

Michael · Married on 09/16/2018

Creative Affairs is an AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING company. I'd make this rating a 6/5 if we could.

My partner and I are from Los Angeles and we were married on 9/16/18 in La Jolla. From the beginning it was clear we needed a team familiar with the San Diego area who could serve as our local eyes and ears. Little did we realize we were in for the most incredible experience. Partnering with Creative Affairs was stress-free and fun, not something I anticipated given the million little things required to turn a wedding vision into reality.

Everyone we came into contact was incredibly attentive and polite, helping us think through all the various considerations, advising us on vendors and budgeting, and ensuring we were on track every step of the way. From our initial call with Amanda it was clear we were working with a team of courteous professionals who know this business inside and out. Then when we began working with our planning and day-of-coordinator Jessica, I was in constant awe of the team's planning skills and experience. She helped us with everything from mapping out the venue space, thinking through creative touches we could deploy for our special day, all while remaining on top of vendor selection and payments all in line with a schedule she helped us adhere to. She met up with us in-person numerous times, and everytime I always felt like we were her only client because she was so incredibly attentive and intimately familiar with the details for our wedding plans.

The team at Creative Affairs should be your one and only stop when considering a planning company for an event in San Diego. Our wedding turned out flawless and we are eternally grateful to the experts at Creative Affairs who made it all possible.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Patricia · Married on 09/15/2018

I can’t say enough great things about Julia from Creativd Affairs. Bobby and I are so thankful to have had Julia as our planner. She truly made sure everything was perfect.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2018

I had my wedding in September 2018 at the Ultimate Skybox. Everything was excellent and exceeded my expectations. Rachael was amazing and so attentive throughout the whole process! My vendors and bridal party also commented on how organized and well communicated everything was. Thank you so much for my worry free and flawless wedding!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Briana · Married on 09/08/2018

We worked with Jessica Neibauer at Creative Affairs, and she was amazing! There were so many details that she helped with that I would have never thought of without her. She is professional, personable, highly organized, experienced, and attentive beyond measure. We loved working with her and highly recommend Creative Affairs to anyone in need of a wedding coordinator!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Henry · Married on 09/08/2018

What can I say. They far exceeded my expectations and even their day of coordination alone is absolutely worth it if not more. My wedding was in Sept 2018 at The Ultimate Skybox. Rachael knocked it out of the Petco Park. She is so efficient, organized and such a great personality to work with. I made a friend. She will take care of everything. They were so accommodating with my vision and provided guidance a few months prior to the wedding to check in and make sure we know what to do and to come in with all of your details. All of the vendors they recommended were excellent. They have a recommendation list but you are not required to use them: Just one of their catering partners. They had options of all price ranges and styles. It was a beautiful event all thanks to them. #nailedit

Sent on 09/28/2018

ashley · Married on 08/19/2018

Creative Affairs was our dream wedding coordinators. Stefanie Muse was the best planner and coordinator that any bride could possibly have asked for she was like my fairy God mother. I never had to worry or even think of worrying about a thing. Everything ran so smoothly and professionally with Stefanie we can never thank her and Creative Affairs.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Dianna · Married on 04/07/2018

We had our dream come true wedding at Hotel del Coronado this April. I cannot give enough thanks and appreciation to Stephanie our coordinator from Creative Affairs. Every little detail of our celebration went perfectly and was exactly how I had planned and pictured it to be. Those results are due to Stephanie's knowledge, expertise, attention to detail and professionalism. Not only did she take care of all the business side of things, Stephanie was there for me via phone whenever I had a "bride crisis", as I was planning the wedding from a different state, her insight and advice was invaluable. I felt that Stephanie truly cared about our happiness and perfect day. I would highly recommend Creative Affairs for any event planning.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Megan · Married on 10/08/2017

If you want your wedding to be seamless, go with Creative Affairs!! You won't be disappointed!

I can't begin to describe how grateful I am for Jessica and the rest of the Creative Affairs Team! From the first phone call with Stefanie, to better understand my needs, to the day of my wedding with Jessica, my amazing coordinator, I was never once disappointed with the interactions that I had with them.
    I was planning a destination wedding, all the way from Northern Virginia, which often is difficult. Our wedding was truly a magical day and night and I can say with certainty that Jessica made this happen. A few words to describe her: gracious, confident, knowledgeable, sweet and delightful. I could go on and on about her! Jessica has a calming effect that even my best of friends noticed when they met her at rehearsal! They all thanked her for keeping me sane leading up to and during the wedding! Jessica was always there to answer questions, offer advice or just let me vent about the frustrations that a lot of brides experience during these times...
    At the end of the night I was a little sad because I knew I wouldn't be dealing with Jessica anymore and I really look at her as a friend now. Thank you again Jessica and team for making my event one to remember for a lifetime!!!!

Sent on 10/20/2017
    Creative Affairs Inc. 22

Lorena · Married on 08/11/2017

If you want have a spectacular wedding and reception, look no further! The Skybox will give you the ultimate in everything you want in your wedding. Not only do they provide exceptional service from start to finish, they also provide you with vendors they have worked with over the years to complete your big day. Amanda McPhail, owner of Creative Affairs leads an amazing team to assure that your day is perfect. We were honored to have Chauncey Cannon coordinate our wedding and she blew us away with her kindness, professionalism, charisma, and amazing personality. We love her! Our wedding was on August 11th and guests are still talking about how beautiful our wedding was from the views of the city, ambiance, food, and music; we all had the time of our lives. We wish we could do it again and change nothing because it was perfect! Thank you Skybox and Creative Affairs for everything! We are forever grateful to you for giving us the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Andrea · Married on 08/05/2017

Creative Affairs Inc. has blown us away from the beginning. My family is fortunate enough to have collaborated with them for two weddings. After seeing what they could do at my sister's wedding two years prior, I knew with out a doubt, I would be working with them. Stefanie is truly a fairy godmother to us. Things were handled before you even realized they need to be handled. They are responsive, professional and up for anything. We decided to do a destination wedding and Stef was there for us every step of the way. She was able to find us the most amazing vendors in a place we didn't know much about. She was always accommodating and made us feel comfortable. She guided us in decision making so that we could ultimately have the day/weekend of our dreams. We've been told by ALL of our guests that it was one of the best weddings they've ever attended and we know that this would have never happened with out the help of Creative Affairs Inc.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/22/2017

Julia at Creative Affairs was excellent, organized, patient, and fabulous to work with! I am so glad that we got to work with her to plan our wedding this past weekend in Coronado, CA for 120 guests. She made the whole process fun and enjoyable, and took the stress out of organizing the details. So grateful to Julia for making my whole day so special and seamless!!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Lindsay · Married on 07/15/2017

Creative Affairs was an integral part of our wedding. They provided expert knowledge throughout the vendor selection and contractual process and acute attention to every detail throughout the entire planning process. Most importantly, they flawlessly executed the day-of! And while they took their work seriously, they never took themselves seriously. They were an absolute delight to work with!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Greta · Married on 06/25/2017

We had our wedding at the Ultimate Skybox and the Creative Affairs team was fantastic! We first met Amanda who showed us the venue and we were impressed by how down to earth she was as well as detail-oriented and organized! We knew our reception would be in good hands with Creative Affairs. Jessica was the coordinator who was assigned to our wedding and she was also fantastic to work with! I'm a Type A personality and had lots of random questions leading up to the wedding and Jessica always responded to my e-mails quickly. I really trusted her advice when it came to the layout, logistics, timeline, etc...She is so sweet too! Our reception was perfect! Thanks, Creative Affairs!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Katie · Married on 06/24/2017

After interviewing many wedding planners, I found that I had an immediate connection with Stefanie. We were lucky enough to have her help our big day and no matter how small the detail she was there with not only an answer but also plenty of other options. Our day went flawlessly and I attribute that to Stef and her team! I would recommend Creative Affairs over and over again!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/23/2017

Chauncey was amazing and made our experience so easy and stress-free. We couldn’t imagine having done everything without her!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Jeaniebel · Married on 04/22/2017

My wedding was held at the SkyBox and I worked with Creative Affairs throughout the whole process and I am truly grateful for having them, well Rachel by my side through every step. They are professional and always willing to help, even through crazy wedding planning moments. I had so much fun planning my wedding and that is because I really owe it to Rachel. She made everything so easy and kept me focused. Also, my guest was also impressed because they saw how she handled the entire event. What a champ she is! Thank you.. thank you.. thank you.. a million times!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Natalie · Married on 11/12/2016

Creative Affairs were a great choice in our wedding planning process. We knew we wanted to be able to relax and enjoy our wedding day and not be worrying about logistics and little details. More importantly, I didn't want my mom and sister or anyone else worrying- we just wanted everyone to relax and have fun! Jessica was an AMAZING coordinator. She thought of so many details that I hadn't even considered, was extremely quick at responding to any questions or concerns I had, and met with us on multiple occasions to discuss plans. We loved that Creative Affairs was familiar with our venue so they knew exactly what they were doing and they got us a discount on our rental order. Jessica went above and beyond our expectations and did so many little things behind the scenes that we probably still don't even know about. She brought us our signature cocktail while we were taking photos after the ceremony, made sure everyone was in the right place at the right time, reached out to all our vendors and was just an amazing resource. We couldn't recommend any service more highly! If you are on the fence about hiring a coordinator, I would say Creative Affairs is a MUST :)

Sent on 12/27/2016