1043 Broadway Suite 101, Imperial Beach, CA 91932 Map · Phone number

About A Perfect Table

A Perfect Table is an innovative and exclusive specialty linen rental company, offering a diverse line of linens in rich vivid colors, patterns and textures. From sophisticated brocades, to romantic embroidered sheers and luxurious satins, our extensive collection of linen will add the perfect touch to any event! The foundation of our company is built upon a strong family bond. We put all the care and passion we have for each other into our work by making quality products, offering affordable prices and exceptional customer service. Our goal is to keep you happy, stress free and work with you every step of the way to make your visions and dreams come to life!
Every event, big or small, deserves A Perfect Table!

Westin1208024
Westin1208004
Westin1208024

30 Reviews for A Perfect Table

Jenna · Married on 08/02/2014

I rented Tiffany shantung table runners and napkins, in addition to Tiffany shantung overlays for my sweetheart and cake tables. Everything was absolutely beautiful. The linens sparkled and brought the perfect amount of Tiffany blue I was hoping for at my wedding. The planning process was easy with Irene and she was great to work with. I love her taste and would recommend her to any bride/groom-to-be.

Sent on 08/17/2014

Allyson · Married on 03/30/2014

My wedding reception venue had only one type of chair, and we didn't want the expense of renting different chairs.

My coordinator recommended we use A Perfect Table for chair cover rentals. She e-mailed me a picture of the self-tying covers. I must admit, I was skeptical, but I trusted my coordinator.

On the day of the wedding, I could not have been more pleased. The chair covers and the decorative sashes looked FANTASTIC! The picture did not do them justice. I was so pleased!

On top of that, the cost was very affordable. A Perfect Table is truly the way to go if you want elegance on a budget!

Sent on 04/07/2014

A Perfect Table just like the name. My color's were black white and sliver, Irene is the best to work with from the start to finish everyone at my wedding was talking about how pretty the linens was very nice not cheap i had meetings with a few linen vendors no one could give me what i wanted. when i meet up with irene she was on stop if it and new what i wanted also went as far telling me if she did not have the pattern i wanted that she would have it made you can't get no better than that. Oh and let me say that her prices or the best. Thank you Irene for makeing my day look so pretty. I recommend to call her before even trying someone else you will not be sorry.

Sent on 12/26/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• DJ David Cutler
    DJ David Cutler Wedding DJs

I am always very excited when I learn that I am working with A Perfect Table! They have done an amazing job at every wedding that I have ever worked with them. Their linens are always spotless, and displayed nicely. Their linens & chair covers are also very classy. Trust me, with linens, you get what you pay for:) I would highly recommend A perfect Table to anyone looking for beautiful linens

• Hartworks Floral Design
    Hartworks Floral Design Wedding Florists

What ever your desire in linens are, Irene at a Perfect Table can have it for you. They have all the finest quality and the staff of this family owned business is always right on. Frankie Hartworks Floral

• Michael's Flower Girl
    Michael's Flower Girl Wedding Florists

Beautiful linens and great service.

• 1043 Broadway, Suite 101 Imperial Beach, 91932 See on map
    6199204780 (Phone number)
    Monday through Thursday by appointment only