La Mesa, La Mesa, CA 91942 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJ David Cutler

DJ David Cutler is a professional wedding entertainer based in La Mesa, California. David has been performing since 1999, providing clients with exhilarating performances that truly bring their visions to life. He has a genuine adoration for music and this is evident during every live show, which features a wide spectrum of styles.

DJ David Cutler allows clients to avail of initial consultations, developing an authentic understanding of their personal preferences. He can perform a broad range of genres such as indie, rock, electronic, club, and country, encouraging guests to come together on the dance floor. Clients can also avail of do-not-play-lists and a one-event-per-day policy, ensuring their complete satisfaction. In addition, a variety of state-of-the-art equipment is available for performances, with audio systems, uplighting, flat-screen TVs, and more on hand.

Follow DJ David Cutler on

139 Reviews for DJ David Cutler

• Jaclyn

Jaclyn Sanchez · Married on 12/14/2019

Fantastic DJ

David was an amazing DJ. From our first interaction he was easy to work with, funny and very knowledgeable. He provided us with great song suggestions and a timeline of events for the day of our wedding. We could not have asked for a better DJ and announcer. He read the crowd well and the uplighting looked fantastic and really enhanced our overall Christmas theme. We highly recommend him as a DJ. Our wedding would not have been the same without him! Thank you David!

Sent on 01/17/2020

DJ David Cutler's reply:

Hi Jaclyn,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! They truly mean so much to me! You were the perfect client throughout the entire process! I'm really glad to hear that you were so happy with my performance! I had an absolute blast at your wedding! You have a really fun group of friends and family! The dance music that you picked out was spot on! Your friends love it!

Thank you again for having me as your DJ! Best of luck and have an amazing 2020!!
  • Dana

Dana Fenster · Married on 12/10/2019

Fantastic DJ!

I just had a destination wedding at The Birch Aquarium this month, and we couldn’t have been more pleased with David Cutler! From our initial meeting to our wedding day months later, David was professional, friendly, kind, and amenable to all our requests. He did the ceremony sound, music for cocktails and dancing, and up lighting. It was all flawlessly executed! Our guests enjoyed the varied music selection, and he kept the volume reasonable so we could have conversations throughout cocktails and dinner. It was a perfect experience, would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/25/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DJ David Cutler FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1195.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1195.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Projector
    Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Rila Stone
    Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Best Day Ever Weddings + Events Wedding Planners

Dave is professional, knows exactly how to read a crowd and get them dancing, and is never "judge-y." When my husband and I got married, we played an instrumental version of "F*k her gently" by Tenacious D after we were married (the recessional) - which he was able to find (amazing!!). He never said it was "inappropriate" or even really said anything about it - partly because he knows us and who we are as a couple. I knew, then, that he was a pro I would recommend my couples to, now that I'm a planner. Dave has YEARS in the business and his experience shows. A great MC, able to customize a playlist to personalize the music played at any wedding, and just is a phenomenal pro to work with. I know when Dave's on board, my weddings run smoothly and I can help my clients enjoy their Best.Day.Ever!!!

• La Mesa La Mesa, CA, 91942 See on map
    866-784-7714 (Phone number)
    Available for Weddings/Events 7 days a week. Office Hours: 10:00am-7pm Tuesday-Friday
    Location of (DJ David Cutler)