By appointment only, San Diego, CA 92109 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJ David Cutler

Since 1999 Award winning DJ David Cutler has been providing a soundtrack that gets thousands of people dancing at his events each year. From a young age music has been an intricate part of David's life. His love for music is what fuels his passion for the art of DJing. From wedding receptions & corporate events, to high end night clubs downtown, David is at his best when he's rocking a dance floor.

Being a top notch "Disc Jockey" has paved the way for David to become an accomplished Music Video DJ (VJ) as well. David has a huge selection of music videos dating back to the 1960's with many popular genres including Motown, Disco, 80's, 90's, and current hits. In addition to the music videos, David can also incorporate custom graphics, logos, & messages across the video displays.

Here are some additional enhancements and services that DJ David Cutler offers:

img9920
nye 2015
20391
DJ David Cutler
good
DJ David Cutler
djlr1986

• Diana

Diana · Married on 07/13/2019

Epic party!

Dear Dave,

Thank you SO much for your amazing work last night! We had friends and family raving to us all day it was the most fun wedding they had ever attended. You kept the energy up and the party going. I started sobbing with joy when you paired firework song with the real fireworks. It was the highlight of the evening for me!!!

Thank you again! You were amazing and made our night the best ever and memories we will hold dear forever.

Love,
    Diana and Chase

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Anav

Ana V · Married on 04/06/2019

Best DJ and great person

DJ David Cutler came highly recommended and we now understand why. The entire DJ/lighting process was smooth, smooth, smooth! The up-lights made our reception look great, brightened up a dark room, and really added class. The cake pin spot lights are worth every penny. They light up the cake like a spotlight and you can’t even tell where the light is coming from. We were not initially convinced this pin spotting was a needed expense, but it totally is. Do yourself a favor and get it. As far as the music, we requested a lot of Latin tracks (new and old). David was able to accommodate our requests. His website is a great tool for him to learn what type of songs you like, dislike, and must hear.

Sent on 04/24/2019
    DJ David Cutler 5
    DJ David Cutler 6
    DJ David Cutler 7
    DJ David Cutler 8

DJ David Cutler's reply:

Ana,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Your kind words mean so much to me! I'm really happy to hear that you enjoyed my online planning system as well as the lighting that I provided. I fully agree, the cake pin spotting is such a worthwhile lighting enhancement to purchase! I do my best to camouflage their location so they really create a wow factor! The very best of luck to you & John! You are a wonderful couple and I really enjoyed working with the both of you!

DJ David Cutler FAQ

• Which of the following does starting price include? Dance Floor Lighting, Pinspotting, Setup, Uplighting
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Audiovisuals, Dance Floor Lighting, Pinspotting, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Audiovisuals, Dance Floor Lighting, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Event Design
  • What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,195.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,195.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Rila Stone
    Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Best Day Ever Weddings + Events
    Best Day Ever Weddings + Events Wedding Planners

Dave is professional, knows exactly how to read a crowd and get them dancing, and is never "judge-y." When my husband and I got married, we played an instrumental version of "F*k her gently" by Tenacious D after we were married (the recessional) - which he was able to find (amazing!!). He never said it was "inappropriate" or even really said anything about it - partly because he knows us and who we are as a couple. I knew, then, that he was a pro I would recommend my couples to, now that I'm a planner. Dave has YEARS in the business and his experience shows. A great MC, able to customize a playlist to personalize the music played at any wedding, and just is a phenomenal pro to work with. I know when Dave's on board, my weddings run smoothly and I can help my clients enjoy their Best.Day.Ever!!!

• By appointment only San Diego, 92109 See on map
    866-784-7714 (Phone number)
    Available for Weddings/Events 7 days a week. Office Hours: 10:00am-7pm Tuesday-Friday