6957 Wyoming Ave, Los Angeles, CA 91942 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJ David Cutler

DJ David Cutler is a professional wedding entertainer based in San Diego, California. David has been performing since 1999, providing clients with exhilarating performances that truly bring their visions to life. He has a genuine adoration for music and this is evident during every live show, which features a wide spectrum of styles.

DJ David Cutler allows clients to avail of initial consultations, developing an authentic understanding of their personal preferences. He can perform a broad range of genres such as indie, rock, electronic, club, and country, encouraging guests to come together on the dance floor. Clients can also avail of do-not-play-lists and a one-event-per-day policy, ensuring their complete satisfaction. In addition, a variety of state-of-the-art equipment is available for performances, with audio systems, uplighting, flat-screen TVs, and more on hand.

Follow DJ David Cutler on

DJ David Cutler 6
DJ David Cutler 7

Erica · Married on 05/04/2019

Excellent DJ!

David was great! We had some odd song requests, but he found them and played them. During our first dance, my husband stepped on my dress and we fell to the floor, thankfully David got my cue to end the music early because I couldn't go right back to our dance since we were laughing so hard! Our dance floor was hopping all night long! He knew how to keep the party going! We also had a video that played and his way of setting up the screen was great, everyone was able to see. His website was easy to work with as well. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/08/2019
    DJ David Cutler 8
    DJ David Cutler 9
    DJ David Cutler 10
    DJ David Cutler 11

DJ David Cutler's reply:

Hi Erica,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review of my services! It truly means a lot! Your wedding was very memorable for me and I so appreciate such awesome clients like you & Mark! I hope that you both are thoroughly enjoying married life! May the fourth be with you!!!:)
  • Anav

Ana V · Married on 04/06/2019

Best DJ and great person

DJ David Cutler came highly recommended and we now understand why. The entire DJ/lighting process was smooth, smooth, smooth! The up-lights made our reception look great, brightened up a dark room, and really added class. The cake pin spot lights are worth every penny. They light up the cake like a spotlight and you can’t even tell where the light is coming from. We were not initially convinced this pin spotting was a needed expense, but it totally is. Do yourself a favor and get it. As far as the music, we requested a lot of Latin tracks (new and old). David was able to accommodate our requests. His website is a great tool for him to learn what type of songs you like, dislike, and must hear.

Sent on 04/24/2019
    DJ David Cutler 12
    DJ David Cutler 13
    DJ David Cutler 14
    DJ David Cutler 15

DJ David Cutler's reply:

Ana,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Your kind words mean so much to me! I'm really happy to hear that you enjoyed my online planning system as well as the lighting that I provided. I fully agree, the cake pin spotting is such a worthwhile lighting enhancement to purchase! I do my best to camouflage their location so they really create a wow factor! The very best of luck to you & John! You are a wonderful couple and I really enjoyed working with the both of you!

DJ David Cutler FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,195.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,195.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Rila Stone
    Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Best Day Ever Weddings + Events
    Best Day Ever Weddings + Events Wedding Planners

Dave is professional, knows exactly how to read a crowd and get them dancing, and is never "judge-y." When my husband and I got married, we played an instrumental version of "F*k her gently" by Tenacious D after we were married (the recessional) - which he was able to find (amazing!!). He never said it was "inappropriate" or even really said anything about it - partly because he knows us and who we are as a couple. I knew, then, that he was a pro I would recommend my couples to, now that I'm a planner. Dave has YEARS in the business and his experience shows. A great MC, able to customize a playlist to personalize the music played at any wedding, and just is a phenomenal pro to work with. I know when Dave's on board, my weddings run smoothly and I can help my clients enjoy their Best.Day.Ever!!!

• 6957 Wyoming Ave Los Angeles, CA, 91942 See on map
    866-784-7714 (Phone number)
    Available for Weddings/Events 7 days a week. Office Hours: 10:00am-7pm Tuesday-Friday