By appointment only, San Diego, CA 92109 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 12

About DJ David Cutler

Since 1999 Award winning DJ David Cutler has been providing a soundtrack that gets thousands of people dancing at his events each year. From a young age music has been an intricate part of David's life. His love for music is what fuels his passion for the art of DJing. From wedding receptions & corporate events, to high end night clubs downtown, David is at his best when he's rocking a dance floor.

Being a top notch "Disc Jockey" has paved the way for David to become an accomplished Music Video DJ (VJ) as well. David has a huge selection of music videos dating back to the 1960's with many popular genres including Motown, Disco, 80's, 90's, and current hits. In addition to the music videos, David can also incorporate custom graphics, logos, & messages across the video displays.

Here are some additional enhancements and services that DJ David Cutler offers:

img9920
nye 2015
20391
DJ David Cutler
good
DJ David Cutler
djlr1986
1a33811f7f5dee22 1403213383757 dickson2472
DSC4900a
DSC0277

• Videos 1

124 Reviews for DJ David Cutler

Santiago Granados Mann · Married on 11/24/2018

The best DJ.

Working with David was a true pleasure. He was always available to talk and brainstorm. He will go the extra mile in order to make your event memorable. He is also really fun and knows every single song ever recorded! He knows how to ready the audience and will end your party on a high note! Value, professionalism, and fun! All in one!

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 09/15/2018

We interviewed nine DJ’s…not just researched…actually interviewed nine. At the start of the wedding-planning process, my now husband was very gung-ho, but after spending this much time on DJ’s, he rapidly lost interest in helping out with other areas.

Let me help save some time for whoever is the “planner” in your relationship – David Cutler (you will likely find him under “Hit It Entertainment”) is an amazing wedding DJ and emcee.

David is a true professional, and unlike most DJ’s, spent time with us along the way to make sure that the set-up, timeline, lighting and music were to our liking. He even came to our final walk-through at our reception venue, even though he had performed there countless times, to demonstrate what our uplighting would look like, and show us some different options spotlighting the cake.

By the time our wedding day rolled around, my husband and I had changed the order of events so many times that we forgot which event was supposed to happen at what time. No matter! David kept everything running very smoothly with announcements to prepare both us and the guests, “In just a couple minutes, the bride and groom will cut the cake, so please direct your attention to this corner of the room…” He also pronounced the names of the bridal party members exactly correct.

I am very particular about music in general, and David was very understanding. Though I gave him a very detailed list of songs to play and songs NOT to play, I also gave him the artistic freedom play whatever he deemed necessary to keep the party going. After all, that is the whole point of hiring a professional…to keep the party going!

We could not have been more pleased with the result, and would recommend David without hesitation.

DJ David Cutler FAQ

• Which of the following does starting price include? Dance Floor Lighting, Pinspotting, Setup, Uplighting
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Audiovisuals, Dance Floor Lighting, Pinspotting, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Audiovisuals, Dance Floor Lighting, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Event Design
  • What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,195.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,195.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Rila Stone
    Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Best Day Ever Weddings + Events
    Best Day Ever Weddings + Events Wedding Planners

Dave is professional, knows exactly how to read a crowd and get them dancing, and is never "judge-y." When my husband and I got married, we played an instrumental version of "F*k her gently" by Tenacious D after we were married (the recessional) - which he was able to find (amazing!!). He never said it was "inappropriate" or even really said anything about it - partly because he knows us and who we are as a couple. I knew, then, that he was a pro I would recommend my couples to, now that I'm a planner. Dave has YEARS in the business and his experience shows. A great MC, able to customize a playlist to personalize the music played at any wedding, and just is a phenomenal pro to work with. I know when Dave's on board, my weddings run smoothly and I can help my clients enjoy their Best.Day.Ever!!!

• By appointment only San Diego, CA 92109 See on map
    866-784-7714 (Phone number)
    Available for Weddings/Events 7 days a week. Office Hours: 10:00am-7pm Tuesday-Friday