Attributes highlighted by couples

Seasoned professional
Music selection
Unique party atmosphere
DJ quality

DJ David Cutler is a professional wedding entertainer based in San Diego, California. David has been performing since 1999, providing clients with exhilarating performances that truly bring their visions to life. He has a genuine adoration for music and this is evident during every live show, which features a wide spectrum of styles.

DJ David Cutler allows clients to avail of initial consultations, developing an authentic understanding of their personal preferences. He can perform a broad range of genres such as indie, rock, electronic, club, and country, encouraging guests to come together on the dance floor. Clients can also avail of do-not-play-lists and a one-event-per-day policy, ensuring their complete satisfaction. In addition, a variety of state-of-the-art equipment is available for performances, with audio systems, uplighting, flat-screen TVs, and more on hand.

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,395

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,795

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen

100% Recommended by couples

Jessica
Jessica L. Sent on 10/23/2023

12/10 would recommend!!!!!

David is the best!!! We just had our wedding and DJ David Cutler is a phenomenal DJ! First, he was super professional when we first booked him. He went through a power point of his services and we had a meeting over Zoom (?) so both parties could get to know each other. He has an easy-to-use online portal where we could place our timeline, any other wedding planning information, and any songs we wanted played or not played. He was in charge of sound for both the ceremony and reception and the sound was soooo clear. There was surround sound for the ceremony and I could hear it all just the same from when I started walking down the long aisle to when I got to the end of the aisle where my groom was.
We had a mic stand and lapel mic for the ceremony for the officiant and groom, respectively, and both sounded so clear. I also speak a little quieter so he was able to make sure I was heard just as well on the mic as the boys.
For the reception and when the dancing started, he kept the dance floor going!! We mostly put songs on the list that were listed as "play if possible" but they were more rap/hip hop songs so may not be everyone's cup of tea. David took the reins and started the dance floor with some crowd favorites and then got into the music we had listed later on in the night. I am pretty sure he played every song we listed even though they were listed as "play if possible" and not as a "must play." He did an awesome job incorporating our music but also reading the crowd and keeping the dance floor full. We literally got so many compliments on our DJ! I feel like we got a luxury DJ at an affordable price.. 12/10 would book again!!!!!
Helena
Helena A. Sent on 11/17/2023

Best dj ever!

DJ David Cutler was our DJ for our wedding and he was so awesome to work with and a great professional. He was so helpful giving us tips, his website platform made the process for selecting songs so easy and he delivered and AMAZING event. Our guests could not stop dancing and we were smiling the whole time! It was such an amazing experience and we are so grateful to have found DJ Davin Cutler. I would HIGHLY recommend him for weddings, corporate events or birthday parties. He is reliable, excellent professional and you will love his work. Cheers and THANK YOU!
E
Emma F. Sent on 11/09/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Professional, Reliable, and QUALITY DJ!

My husband and I were so happy with our choice to work with David as our wedding DJ! We gave him some direction in the type of music we liked and just let him do his thing, and he did an amazing job. Played great music, made announcements when necessary, and overall had a great vibe. All of our guests commented on how good the music was and what a fun time they had dancing at the reception! You can tell he takes his profession seriously and is very good at what he does. We would absolutely choose him again to DJ an event. Thank you David!
illustration stars

Real Weddings

Allee & Taylor
19 photos · 04/28/2018

Rila Stone Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

Solace Weddings Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

Best Day Ever Weddings + Events Best Day Ever Weddings + Events Wedding Planners

Dave is professional, knows exactly how to read a crowd and get them dancing, and is never "judge-y." When my husband and I got married, we played an instrumental version of "F*k her gently" by Tenacious D after we were married (the recessional) - which he was able to find (amazing!!). He never said it was "inappropriate" or even really said anything about it - partly because he knows us and who we are as a couple. I knew, then, that he was a pro I would recommend my couples to, now that I'm a planner. Dave has YEARS in the business and his experience shows. A great MC, able to customize a playlist to personalize the music played at any wedding, and just is a phenomenal pro to work with. I know when Dave's on board, my weddings run smoothly and I can help my clients enjoy their Best.Day.Ever!!!

Ceremonies by Bethel