DJ David Cutler

La Mesa, CA View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,195 Most Popular Price

DJ David Cutler is a professional wedding entertainer based in San Diego, California. David has been performing since 1999, providing clients with exhilarating performances that truly bring their visions to life. He has a genuine adoration for music and this is evident during every live show, which features a wide spectrum of styles.

DJ David Cutler allows clients to avail of initial consultations, developing an authentic understanding of their personal preferences. He can perform a broad range of genres such as indie, rock, electronic, club, and country, encouraging guests to come together on the dance floor. Clients can also avail of do-not-play-lists and a one-event-per-day policy, ensuring their complete satisfaction. In addition, a variety of state-of-the-art equipment is available for performances, with audio systems, uplighting, flat-screen TVs, and more on hand.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,195

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,195

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Projector
Uplighting

Rachel Getting married on 09/25/2022

On the Dance Floor the ENTIRE NIGHT!

Look no further .... David is the DJ for you!! From the first phone call, to all of the follow up emails, to the final wedding day... I cannot say enough amazing things!! Professional, responsive, helpful, always eager to answer any and all of my questions. It was VERY important to me and my now husband to have an amazing DJ that kept people on the dancefloor... and that is EXACTLY what he did! No one left the dancefloor the entire night!! I am not kidding !! Our guests still talk about it being the most incredible wedding, and a huge part of that is because the reception was SO MUCH FUN because we had an incredible DJ!! I cannot thank David enough for exceeding our expectations and being a part of our dream wedding!!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin R. Married on 04/24/2021

Perfect DJ! 100% Recommend!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! I was a very skeptical bride regarding all of my vendors and wasn't happy with all of my choices, but I could not be happier about booking DJ David Cutler. He kept all of my guests on the dance floor! He made the ceremony music easy, the microphones were great, and I didn't have to worry about a thing. He worked with my officiant and my readers to make everything move smoothly. My guests continually ask me for his playlist during the cocktail hour and dinner as they absolutely loved everything he played, and I gave him very little to work with in terms of requests. The program he has to get your suggestions is easy and straightforward to use and took a lot of the guess work and stress out of making a playlist. We threw some curveballs at him the day before the wedding and it was absolutely not a problem for him. He didn't steal the spotlight, was incredibly professional, and was ABSOLUTELY worth the money to hire him as a DJ. If I had to do my wedding again, I would 100% hire him again.

DJ David Cutler's reply:

Hi Caitlin,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review me!!!! I'm so happy to hear that you and your guests had such a great time! I actually hit record when the dancing started because I could tell that we were going to have a really fun dance crowd!

This will be a wedding that I will always remember! It was the first time in over a year that things felt normal to me:). Thank you to you & Evan for being such great clients! I wish you both the very best in your new journey together! Please let me know if I can ever help with anything in the future:).

• Justine
    Justine F. Married on 10/18/2020

Best dj ever!

DJ David Cutler was the best possible choice I could have made for my wedding! Not only were we planning a destination wedding, it happened to fall during the Covid Era. David was fabulous from start to finish. He was readily accessible for phone calls and emails, provided a wealth of knowledge, was extremely flexible and understanding during the Pandemic, and when the day came, was extremely professional. His equipment sounded fantastic. He played music we had chosen and some from his extensive list. We let him select music for various parts of the evening and he nailed it! Throughout the night friends and family were commenting on how terrific David was and how he played all the right songs. We used some of the uplights David has and he did a beautiful job lighting the palm trees in our outdoor space. I can't say enough wonderful things about him! If you need a DJ, DAVID IS THE GUY FOR YOU!!! You will not be disappointed!! Thank you David for making our special day one we will never forget!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Allee & Taylor
    19 photos · 04/28/2018

Rila Stone Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

Solace Weddings Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

Best Day Ever Weddings + Events Best Day Ever Weddings + Events Wedding Planners

Dave is professional, knows exactly how to read a crowd and get them dancing, and is never "judge-y." When my husband and I got married, we played an instrumental version of "F*k her gently" by Tenacious D after we were married (the recessional) - which he was able to find (amazing!!). He never said it was "inappropriate" or even really said anything about it - partly because he knows us and who we are as a couple. I knew, then, that he was a pro I would recommend my couples to, now that I'm a planner. Dave has YEARS in the business and his experience shows. A great MC, able to customize a playlist to personalize the music played at any wedding, and just is a phenomenal pro to work with. I know when Dave's on board, my weddings run smoothly and I can help my clients enjoy their Best.Day.Ever!!!

La Mesa La Mesa, CA, 91942

Available for Weddings/Events 7 days a week. Office Hours: 10:00am-7pm Tuesday-Friday
Location of (DJ David Cutler)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding