Los Cabos, Escondido, CA 92027 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Dj Mijares

My company is located in Los Cabos Mexico, I provide music services and rental equipment for events but my main buisness is based on weddings, I work for different wedding companies and hotels down in Cabo. My life in the music started since I was young, I used to play the guitar on a Rock band and played in local bars like Cabo Wabo, I also played classic music, jazz, bossanova, latin jazz, mexican music, etc. After many years of playing the guitar I started to learn the art of DJ-ing with the Dj that played during that time at Cabo Wabo since then I have worked in over 500 weddings providing my guitar and Dj services for ceremonies, cocktail hours or dinners. You can see some demos of my work in youtube.com you can watch some examples of guitar: http://youtube.com/watch?v=wDXYI14Teyc, http://youtube.com/watch?v=eH-fw2awAOU
DJ example: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Av9Kw1ETuFU&feature=related http://youtube.com/watch?v=904bAB_PftY&feature=related
or just providing sound system and microphone during the ceremony: http://youtube.com/watch?v=UZarDt1vfg4&feature=related http://youtube.com/watch?v=-rVWwC-_ZNU&feature=related

Please feel free to contact me if you are having a destination wedding in Los Cabos Mexico, djmijaress@prodigy.net.mx, aamijaress@hotmail.com or you can call me at 011 52 1 624 145 23 10, 011 52 624 120 50 55.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Regards.

6 Reviews for Dj Mijares

• Julie

Julie · Married on 05/12/2019

Amazing Acoustic Guitar!!

We worked with Adan for our ceremony guitar as well as our cocktail hour music (acoustic guitar and singing) and he was EXCELLENT! Our guests talked about how much they loved the guitar, choice of songs ranging from pop to rock to latin guitar! He was extremely easy to work with, very responsive, and provided some great advice for songs for the ceremony and cocktail hour. He was very genuine and met up with us in Cabo when we visited about 6 months ahead of the wedding so we could get to know him before the wedding. He did a great job of reading the crowd of about 100 people and played songs that everyone enjoyed. I would HIGHLY recommend using Adan for your events in Los Cabos!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Megan Reid · Married on 10/24/2018

Danced the night away!

From the day I started planning my wedding, I knew I wanted acoustic guitar played at my ceremony. My wedding coordinator immediately recommended DJ Mijares and I am so glad I followed her lead. All of my guests were blown away at his talent during the ceremony and once the reception started everyone was on the dance floor til the very end. I received so many compliments on how fun my wedding was and I give Dj Mirjares full credit for that. Thank you so much for the best night ever! To my fellow brides out there, you will not regret this decision if you book him. ** I was too stressed to create my own playlist, Dj Mijares did what he does best and created a song list that kept us moving. **

Sent on 10/29/2018

Danielle · Married on 01/28/2016

DJ Mijares--WOW, he kept the party going. We had non-stop compliments about how well he did. We danced all night! If a song played the crowd didn't love he quickly phased it out. We had to buy "Ben Gay" the next day for our sore muscles! We also had DJ Mijares perform acoustic guitar for the pre-ceremony, processional and recessional. We chose a few Beatles songs and a little Bob Marley. It was perfect and he was amazing....

Sent on 03/24/2016

Dj Mijares FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 250.00
  • What is included in the starting price? MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,700.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Real Weddings