DJ Tony Kings

145 W El Norte Prkway Unit 110, Vista, CA 92026 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About DJ Tony Kings

Located in Vista, California, DJ Tony Kings is a wedding DJ company that promises a fun, energetic event for all in attendance. Tony also promises constant availability in terms of communication, whether you need him via text, call, email, DM or most other preferred methods. With Tony by your side, you will have lots of stress relief during the planning phase of your event. In addition to the Vista area, this DJ also provides his services to those in San Diego, La Jolla, Coronado, and Carlsbad.

DJ Tony Kings offers wedding event packages to couples with different styles, tastes, and budgets. Services offered in the company’s most popular package include disco balls, sound/PA system, MC services, microphones, photo booth services, and travel expenses. Other services offered by the company include:

• Flat screens

DJ Tony Kings 5
DJ Tony Kings 6
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Powell · Married on 12/15/2018

You have to hire dj tony kings!

I found DJ Tony Kings on The Knot and Wedding Wire. I decided to reach out because of his outstanding reviews. I started planning our wedding a year in advance. When hiring vendors it is SO IMPORTANT to have people who are quick to respond, professional, organized, and fun! Tony is all of those things. Every single time I had a question, comment, concern, random thought, Tony would get back to me via text or e-mail instantly. He created an entire wedding timeline for us and verified it over the phone right before the wedding to a tee. We gave him the genre and vibe we wanted to go for as far as music goes and gave an example playlist. He heard us out and played all of our favorite songs. I loved how he was able to "fit the crowd." He played music to fit every generation at our wedding. He knows what he is doing and he is sure to get every single person on the dance floor. I danced all night long... He is so flexible and when the party was still going, he offered to let us extend the night another hour. We closed the place down!

Tony recommended to use his day of coordinator, Tina. I was unfamiliar with day of coordinators and was not sure if I needed one. Well I certainly DID! Tina was at the reception where the women got ready in the morning when we arrived. She made sure everyone had everything they needed, that schedules were in place, and that set up was going smoothly. She kept everything on track all day. When people arrived at the reception she directed them to guest book and cocktail hour. She double check tables and place cards were in the correct spot and that the dessert table was ready to go. She did SO much to keep the day running smoothly. And the best part, she works hand in hand with Tony. Together they kept the entire day organized and stress free. I had no worries. They checked in on me all night. They are so fun and such professionals.

If you don't hire this duo then you are truly missing out. Our wedding day was the best day of my life. It was nothing but pure joy, excitement and fun. Hire people who are amazing. It allows you to soak up every single second!

I can't thank you enough Tony and Tina!

Love,

DJ Tony Kings 10
    DJ Tony Kings 11
    DJ Tony Kings 12

DJ Tony Kings's reply:

Thank you so much for this. I had such an amazing time at your wedding and I couldn’t stop watching the videos days after. I’ll never forget. Congratulations again to both of you.
  • Jess M.

Jessica Martinez · Married on 12/08/2018

The perfect fit!

We were looking for a DJ that could accommodate a number of different musical styles, as we each have wildly different tastes in music, and are from different cultural backgrounds as well. What we really appreciated about Tony was that he delivered on everything he said he would do. Not only did he answer all of my five million questions, guide us through the whole process all while being patient and kind - all our guests, every last one, actually danced the night away. We didn’t have to think twice about making sure they were entertained, having fun and enjoying themselves. As a matter of fact, WE got to do that. Tony was professional, attentive to every last detail, and honestly so much fun to have as our DJ. His special dance off was a complete hit. I laughed so hard I might have cried a little. He made our night so memorable. This is definitely the guy you want DJ'ing your wedding. No regrets here!

Sent on 01/28/2019

DJ Tony Kings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00