San Diego, San Diego, CA 92138 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos
  • Pricing

About DJ Guy

DJ Guy is a wedding DJ company in San Diego, California. This company has over 17 years of professional experience providing excellent entertainment services in the wedding industry. They offer a variety of music genres and other entertainment services to complete your wedding day. With high standards, excellent quality, and a great reputation, DJ Guy is sure to provide the perfect entertainment services for your wedding.

DJ Guy offers and encourages consultations to their clients, and is liability insured. They can provide an array of music, lighting, and entertainment services at your wedding ceremony and reception, and are willing to travel between locations. They have a portable sound system and microphones, impressive light show services, and even a bubble machine. They also have very popular custom video slideshows of the weddings, as well.

73 Reviews for DJ Guy

DJ Guy 6
  • Hong

Hong · Married on 03/16/2019

Music, Photobooth and Lighting

We received the package that included DJ and MC, a photobooth, and uplighting. From first meeting with him all the way to the end of our wedding day DJ Guy has been very responsive, flexible, and patient with us. Obviously both my husband and I weren't around for all of the music and such but from what I heard back with my guests they loved what he was playing and kept people on the dance floor. People loved the photobooth as well and kept going back for more. The uplighting he provided for us just helped tie in everything for our reception and made it look beautiful.

Sent on 04/29/2019
    DJ Guy 9

DJ Guy's reply:

Wonderful to hear Hong! It was our pleasure making your Big Day so special for you and your guests. - DJ Guy

Margarette · Married on 03/02/2019

Highly Recommend!

We are so happy with DJ Guy.. and we were so blessed to have DJ Roy at our wedding. DJ Guy was recommended to us by a family friend. When we first met Roy for consultation, he played a song sample for bride entrance. I immediately cried because he chose a perfect song where I could imagine walking down the aisle to meet my groom. The consultation process was easy, and made connection right away. The song selection process could not be more simple as well. DJ Roy was organized, to the point, and heard our needs.

Wedding day was a lot of fun!! Roy looked great and talked with me before the ceremony. He gave me some words of encouragement and told me to have fun!! It’s my wedding!! During ceremony, the music went flawless. At the reception, he made sure everyone was having fun. We requested personal music choice and worked out perfectly. Our guests were so pleased, and there were a lot of dancing going on until the very last song! DJ Roy’s the talent behind it.

We also booked our photo booth with DJ Roy. Some of our guests didn’t know there was a photo booth so we asked for DJ Roy to announce it. It came with a photo book for us to look over later. It came out great!

Sent on 03/25/2019

DJ Guy Pricing

DJ Guy Price Rates

DJ Guy FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 695.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 795.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Spotlight Studios
    Spotlight Studios Wedding Photographers

Energetic, positive, professional!! Just a couple words that describe DJ Guy! Always happy to work with these guys and their team. Every wedding goes perfectly and guests are clearly having a good time. Would recommend 100%!!

• San Diego San Diego, California, 92138 See on map