DJ Guy Reviews

DJ Guy 6
  • Hong

Hong · Married on 03/16/2019

Music, Photobooth and Lighting

We received the package that included DJ and MC, a photobooth, and uplighting. From first meeting with him all the way to the end of our wedding day DJ Guy has been very responsive, flexible, and patient with us. Obviously both my husband and I weren't around for all of the music and such but from what I heard back with my guests they loved what he was playing and kept people on the dance floor. People loved the photobooth as well and kept going back for more. The uplighting he provided for us just helped tie in everything for our reception and made it look beautiful.

Sent on 04/29/2019
    DJ Guy 7

DJ Guy's reply:

Wonderful to hear Hong! It was our pleasure making your Big Day so special for you and your guests. - DJ Guy
  • Jaime

Jaime Bartholomew · Married on 03/09/2019

Quality DJ

Roy was easy to work with and handled both our ceremony and reception music. He did a great job and the dance floor was packed all night. The uplifting and monogram were great additions, as well as the photo booth package he offers.

Sent on 04/17/2019
    DJ Guy 8
    DJ Guy 9

Margarette · Married on 03/02/2019

Highly Recommend!

We are so happy with DJ Guy.. and we were so blessed to have DJ Roy at our wedding. DJ Guy was recommended to us by a family friend. When we first met Roy for consultation, he played a song sample for bride entrance. I immediately cried because he chose a perfect song where I could imagine walking down the aisle to meet my groom. The consultation process was easy, and made connection right away. The song selection process could not be more simple as well. DJ Roy was organized, to the point, and heard our needs.

Wedding day was a lot of fun!! Roy looked great and talked with me before the ceremony. He gave me some words of encouragement and told me to have fun!! It’s my wedding!! During ceremony, the music went flawless. At the reception, he made sure everyone was having fun. We requested personal music choice and worked out perfectly. Our guests were so pleased, and there were a lot of dancing going on until the very last song! DJ Roy’s the talent behind it.

We also booked our photo booth with DJ Roy. Some of our guests didn’t know there was a photo booth so we asked for DJ Roy to announce it. It came with a photo book for us to look over later. It came out great!

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect DJ for our wedding

They know it all and kept our wedding moving and grooving! So much fun and very professional too! Highly recommend

Sent on 10/30/2018
    DJ Guy 10

Cindy · Married on 05/20/2018

We absolutely could NOT have been more happy with DJ Guy! Our schedule for the day was extremely high and tight beginning with a cocktail hour followed by our wedding down on the beach, then back up the stairs for the reception. We had to make everything happen in a four-hour window, and they even were able to provide us with two systems--one down on the beach for the ceremony and one up at the top for the cocktails and reception. Our DJ was extremely polite, beyond professional, we are pretty sure that "accommodating" was his middle name, and we could NOT have asked for one more thing. We highly recommend DJ Guy!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Kayla · Married on 12/29/2017

DJ Guy was a great vendor choice! The music, timing, and fluidity made for a flawless wedding. The planning was easy, putting my fiancé and I at ease throughout the process, and even the last minute details were worked out with ease. I would absolutely recommend DJ Guy to anyone I know getting married!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Megan · Married on 10/14/2017

DJ Guy was one of the wisest choices we made in vendor selection. We had unique music selections which DJ Guy accommodated with ease and enthusiasm. We opted to do a slide show which turned out awesome. The wedding flowed so smoothly, and everyone had a blast. My husband and I had the perfect day!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    DJ Guy 11
    DJ Guy 12

Jean · Married on 05/19/2017

We hired DJ Guy Inc for my daughter's graduation party in May & they made sound & lighting an absolute breeze. Our planner suggested that we provide market lighting, since the venue was outdoor & next to the ocean. Instead of paying $1,000 for market lighting, DJ Guy made recommendations about up-lighting. The up-lights that he recommended provided ample lighting throughout the evening & saved me money. THANK YOU DJ GUY!!

DJ Guy was great at communicating before the event, & working with me to finalize my DJ timeline, slideshow, reception flow, request lists, you name it. He also did a really good job of prepping the speech givers & putting them at ease (letting them know how far away to hold the mic, etc.). He is very professional, & an amazing DJ! He answered my never ending text messages even when he was out of the county (in Oslo) on vacation.

As soon as we met DJ Guy from the Admiral Baker Event Fair, we immediately had a call from DJ Guy. We booked an appointment & discussed the vibe & our taste in music. We followed up about 90 days before the big day with a song list & recommended schedule for DJ Guy & it was smooth sailing from there.

Everything ran so smoothly at our party, & everyone had a blast!

Our dance floor was packed with such great energy & multiple guests commented on how great the music was & the light wands was a HIT! We'd absolutely recommend DJ Guy Inc. The party was everything we hoped for & more! God bless you DJ Guy.

YOU ARE THE BEST DJ GUY!!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Larriena · Married on 09/24/2016

DJ Guy was a great vendor! I worked specifically with Kevin. He helped me coordinate my wedding from out of state, which took a lot of stress off this busy bride! They have an online planner that's incredibly helpful! And at the event they kept everyone on the dance floor! GREAT ENERGY! I have no complaints they were awesome at every stage! -satisfied customer and very happy bride

Sent on 10/12/2016

Jen · Married on 08/12/2016

We had a smaller wedding with about 40 guests. We had been planning on just using a spotify playlist to save money, but at the last minute changed our mind and decided to book a DJ, and I am so glad we did!! Our DJ was Nicholas, and he was awesome! Very professional, kept the timeline on schedule, played a lot of the songs we had suggested, and was great at announcing the different parts of the wedding. He also played the music at our ceremony. We were very impressed with how upbeat he was, and his ability to help keep guests out on the dance floor, even with a smaller crowd! Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Diane · Married on 12/28/2015

We both loved our DJ from djguy. He was phenomenal. He kept us dancing all night. We definitely recommend them.

Sent on 12/29/2016

About 10 years ago my aunt had used these guys for her wedding and after loving their service i am having them do my wedding. They were really nice and fun to work with as we went in for our first meeting and i am looking forward to the service and goodtime they will bring to my wedding.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Cheryl · Married on 08/08/2015

DJ Guy did a great job with the music and lighting. Professional, good follow through, great at reading the crowd and knew when to throw in the right songs when the crowd seemed to be fading.

Sent on 08/19/2015

DJ Guy's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Cheryl! So glad you had a wonderful wedding day that every bride deserves))

Tom · Married on 10/12/2014

Roy of DJ Guy is a true professional! We did A LOT of research when searching for our wedding vendors, meeting numerous other DJs, and he stood out in terms of his enthusiasm, flexibility and knowledge. Leading up to our wedding day he was really organised and prompted us to think of many creative ways in which we could incorporate music throughout the ceremony and reception. He worked well with our wedding coordinator and his services as an MC ensured that the whole day ran smoothly. He went above and beyond the call of duty throughout the day - for example he would ask if he could get us food and drinks when he wasn't DJing. During our reception, he had the dance floor full which was especially impressive given that we had a smaller wedding (60 people). We had guests visiting from a number of different countries and his song selection ensured that everyone felt involved. DJ Guy offers a professional services and provides fantastic value for money - we would definitely recommend DJ Guy for any wedding!

Sent on 02/28/2015

Ali · Married on 08/11/2014

PHENOMENAL service!! DJ was easy to work with from the beginning, and they provided a DJ service that was far beyond what we could have imagined for our wedding. They took care of both ceremony and reception music, announcing, and coordinating with both guests and wedding party. Nicholas was our DJ, and he was absolutely perfect. He would always let us know what was going on and what we should expect, but stayed out of the way and provided a night of flawless entertainment. He played songs and genres we had selected, and also made sure guests were where they needed to be and made the night flowed in a timely manner. He was energetic, positive, friendly, and kept all the stress off of us. Thank you for making our special day amazing, Nicholas and DJ Guy!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Kelly · Married on 08/02/2014

Roy was very easy to work with prior to the wedding and during the event. He made excellent music selections that kept all of the guests happy and dancing throughout the evening.

Sent on 08/09/2014

Miriam · Married on 02/14/2014

Dj guys did an amazing Job!!! I would defiantly use their services again ! Our guests also loved our video slide show they out together! Thank you so much !

Sent on 02/21/2014

Susie · Married on 11/16/2013

I had my wedding ceremony at La Costa Resort and Spa followed by a traditional Chinese Banquet reception at Emerald Chinese Restaurant in San Diego. Our guests were a mix of friends, family, youth and elders. So with that we knew we needed to find a DJ that was not only in our price range but could cater to a variety of musical tastes. And since I have never needed to look for a DJ the search began. I am so pleased with DJ GUY. We met with the owner Roy and he was great. He took time to discuss what we envisioned and gave us an amazing package where we could take advantage of all the amenities that DJ GUY offered (up lighting, dry ice during our first dance which guests were pleasantly surprised by and the pics came out great!, lighting monogram, DJ GUY glow sticks during the dance and pin drop light on cake so the whole night we and our guests could appreciate the yummy dessert to come-our wedding cake!). Although Roy was not our DJ for our actual ceremony he was great in getting everything organized for the event. The actual DJ, Joe for our ceremony was great! He was professional, personable, and able to be flexible with certain song and activities that came up during the reception. We were so impressed with Joe’s ability to get the crowd on their feet as I mentioned our wedding guests were a variety of age and cultural background-he even joined in on some of the dances to guide those guests that might have felt hesitant to participate! Thank you DJ GUY, I only wish I was not so busy talking with guests otherwise I would have danced some more myself!

Sent on 01/15/2014

He did an amazing job at my wedding and was full of enthusiasm while doing so. His energy brought guests to the dance floor and it was a great time. He not only provided a great music environment, he had a well planned timeline of when events were to take place. When things didn't always match up, he was very flexible and made everything work out perfectly. I would highly recommend DJ Guy for couples planning their wedding.

Sent on 09/13/2013

Caitlin · Married on 08/24/2012

Absolutely fantastic service! This company is truely the best in San Diego and I will be using them for any event I have in the future. They did an amazing job, even had to pick up the slack for my TERRIBLE caterer, and I couldn't be more thankful for hiring them. They went above and beyond to make our wedding our own, give you a very large variety of songs to choose from and allow you freedom to pick and choose to cater to any guests you'll be having. From beginning to end our DJ made himself available to any questions we had and gave us advice to keep everything going smoothly. We had such a blast, and you won't be sorry if you use them either!

Sent on 10/20/2012

ashlea · Married on 07/30/2011

This company is filled with very nice stand up guys!!!! they are extremely reasonably priced and if it were not for my DJ I would have not eaten anything that day. He was so sweet as to bring me out a plate of food while we were taking pictures and that was my last chance to eat. He went above and beyone everything!!!! I have absolutely nothing bad to say about them and I reccomend them to the fullest. Trust me you will not be disapointed with this company!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2011

Lacy · Married on 05/07/2011

Djguy was outstanding at my wedding. The music was everything I could of ask for. My Dj was on time, had everything set up great, but most of all he was so helpful in making my guests happy as well az myself and my husband. He played all of our music we asked for, and when my guest put in request he played them right away. When I asked him to do our cake cutting early he was more than happy to. Djguy made my wedding spectacular in every way. Thank you Djguy!

Sent on 05/10/2011

Taylor · Married on 01/01/2011

DJ Guy was awesome! They were great the day of and before hand as well. They made us feel very confidant in their service and they completely pulled through. Our DJ was Jeremy and he was great! Kept the party going and always knew what to play. I would recommend them to anyone! They have great prices and awesome little extras you can get too!

Sent on 01/27/2011

Melissa · Married on 06/20/2009

Wits was the best DJ and MC we could have asked for. He was awesome. He kept all of our friends dancing and wanting more when the night was over. He worked with us to give us everything we asked for and more! Highly, highly encourage all brides to give him a call!

Sent on 02/24/2011
  • bgpag10

Blair · Married on 05/31/2009

Initially I was going to book a harpist and a band, it got a little difficult to juggle between both, so I decided to got with the DJ Guy's...they happened to be within walking distance of my home and I never even knew it. Getting the DJ had to be the best experience of my wedding planning...and my DJ that night did an exceptional job. He kept the night flowing smoothly!

Sent on 07/15/2009