About Bunn DJ Company

We make people dance. Period.

With over 25 years in business and more than 20 DJs on staff, Bunn DJ Company is one of the largest and most recommended DJ agencies! With offices in Raleigh, NC, Charlotte, NC, Charleston, SC and Richmond, VA, we are your #1 choice for wedding entertainment!

Raleigh Office

Richmond Office

P: 804.299.4618

E: contact@bunndjcompany.com

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Raleigh, Charleston, Charlotte, Richmond + 1 Additional Regions

Follow Bunn DJ Company on

1108 Reviews for Bunn DJ Company

User Photos
Photos
Liability Insurance (10)

Randy was a fantastic DJ. He knew exactly the theme we were going for based on our small sample of provided songs. Several of the songs that he decided to play were ones that we considered including on our playlist, but did not include because we wanted some surprises. He was very responsive and also provided excellent lighting for our event. Would highly recommend.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Marissa, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Talk about a night to remember! Randy Bennett was our DJ for both our wedding ceremony and reception, and he was worth every penny. Not only was he incredibly responsive, but he also gave fantastic advice and helped us pick songs that fit in perfectly with the vibe we were aiming for. I loved chatting with Randy in the weeks leading up to our wedding and planning out musical details I hadn't even thought of. He had all of our guests up and dancing until the last seconds of the night! Thank you for everything, you truly made our wedding and reception so special!

View Vendor Response

One Event Per Day
Video Projection
11 AWARDS

79 ENDORSEMENTS
We are always happy to have Bunn DJ Company at Shady Wagon Farm. All of Joe Bunn's DJ's are talented professionals who provide the highest level of service. You can trust Bunn DJ Company. We do.

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

As a wedding planner I have experienced first hand how the DJ can either make or break a wedding. Frank was not only top notch with his skills but he dressed so professionally. When you have a formal wedding looking the part is just as important. He read the crowd and kept 200+ guests dancing all night. He was able to pick the perfect songs to keep everyone happy. He made my job fun and was exceptional to work with. I will be recommending him to all of my couples!!!

Whether it's Joe or a member of his team, I've always been pleased with Bunn DJ Company. When my brides hire Bunn DJ they know they are getting quality DJ & MC service, and they don't have to worry about the music!

338 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

2920 West Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23220   See On Map
804-299-4618 (phone)
302 Jefferson Street #100, Raleigh, NC 27603   See On Map
919-785-9001 (phone) 919-256-3739 (fax)
9am-4:30pm M-F
809 W. Hill St. Suite C, Charlotte, NC 28208   See On Map
704-494-7333 (phone)
215 East Bay Street, Suite 202-B, Charleston, SC 29401   See On Map
843-278-0343 (phone)
Bunn DJ Company is a wedding DJ Company from Raleigh, NC, Charlotte, NC and Charleston, SC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Charlotte, Charleston, and Myrtle Beach. Bunn DJ Company is a professional wedding DJ Company that has been part of the North Carolina and South Carolina wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in Weddings, Corporate Events, and Private Parties.