Bunn DJ Company Reviews

Bunn DJ Company 7
  • Susan

Susan Caldwell · Getting married on 07/03/2021

Frank brings the party

One of my best friends got married last year and used Bunn DJ/Frank for her wedding. It was one of only two weddings I've ever been to where the music was so good, the dance floor stayed packed all night long. Flash forward a few months later to my own engagement, and one of the first things I did was book Frank for my own wedding. He's great! You have access to all kinds of online planning tools, he's super responsive, and he's willing to work with you to find just the right song for any moment in your ceremony or reception. Our friends kept commenting on the great music from our wedding for weeks!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Bunn DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! We're so glad you love Frank as much as we do! We hope to see you at another event!!

Amanda Rizki · Getting married on 11/05/2020

Easiest wedding decision we made!

Working with Randy of Bunn DJ was one of the easiest elements of our wedding! From first contact to wrap up emails, the process was professional, thoughtful, and knowledgeable. The online music system made me feel like we weren’t forgetting any songs we love. Randy was super easy to work with and very responsive. He was also really accommodating when we had a last minute playlist revamp. Even though my new husband and I had pretty divergent music taste for the dance floor, totally understood what we were going for and gave everyone a great night. We had a lot of queer folks and couples at our wedding and Randy definitely understood that we weren’t looking for a super gendered event, we and all of our guests felt totally comfortable. Randy was even able to bring an extra speaker and play music outdoors during dinner as part of our package, which was so helpful! I was really happy I didn’t have to deal with that at all. Randy even wore his cat cuff links in honor of our fur babies!

Randy is a total pro and we were so lucky to have him as our DJ. I would definitely recommend Bunn DJ and Randy specifically to all sorts of couples and anyone having a party or event.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Bunn DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda!! Randy had the best time with your playlist and loved playing for your friends!!
  • Michael

Michael Ragan · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Excellent experience - thank you Randy!!

Highly recommend Bunn DJ Company (and specifically Randy) to anybody looking for a professional experience where the DJ truly knows how to read the crowd and keep the energy level high throughout the night. Randy was front and center in helping to make our wedding night a perfect one to remember. Thank you so much again!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Sherri · Getting married on 12/14/2019

DJ Steve Stowe with Joe Bunn DJ Company did an excellent job with entertaining our family and friends at my son and his fiance's rehearsal dinner and after party! The music played during dinner was very relaxing; and after dinner Steve really got the party started with great dancing music! He was very professional and very easy to work with. I really felt like his main priority was for the night to be extra special for all of us!
    I would definitely ask Steve to be our DJ at another event in the future, and would recommend his DJ services for anyone else too!
    Thanks Steve!
    The mother of the groom

Sent on 09/12/2013
  • Zoei

Zoei Richardson · Married on 06/24/2019

Excellent Service!

We worked with David Fox for both our ceremony and reception music. The sound system was great and David made sure our timeline/music selections were executed perfectly. We wouldn't think twice about booking again if we had another event in Charleston!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Bunn DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the excellent review Zoei! David and the other DJs are doing a great job in Charleston!!

Michelle · Married on 06/22/2019

Kept the party going all night long

David Fox with Bunn Dj in Charleston was absolutely fabulous at our wedding reception! After our first phone call with David we knew that he would be the perfect DJ for our wedding. He was personable and so easy to talk too! Bunn DJ's online planning page was so easy to use, and my husband and I had a blast picking our songs for our reception. David played all of the songs we requested and kept the dance floor rocking all night long. Our guests could not say enough great things about how great the music was at the wedding! I had guests even compliment the cocktail hour playlist that he put together! We could not have been happier with our choice to use David from Bunn DJ in Charleston for our Dj and would recommend him to any couple planning a wedding in the Charleston area!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Bunn DJ Company's reply:

Wow! What a great review! Thank you so much Michelle!! We appreciate the kind works about David!!
  • Joshua

Joshua Roll · Married on 06/15/2019

A fantastic professional with style.

Kalonji was so great. In our planning calls he asked all the questions that Kate and I would not have thought about and had great recommendations. On the day of, he was extremely understanding when our timeline deviated and adapted quickly and with great professionalism. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Charlene · Married on 06/08/2019

Best DJ Ever-Frank

Frank was our DJ for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier. He did our ceremony and reception music and did an excellent job. He worked with us on some special requests, and most importantly got everyone on the dance floor ALL night long. He did a great job of "reading" the crowd to make sure the party went to the very last song. We would highly recommend Frank with Bunn DJ Company!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Bunn DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the review on Frank Charlene! He had a blast playing your wedding at The Museum of Art!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2019

Fun and engaging DJ

We had Mark Toney from Bunn DJ Company for our wedding, and he was wonderful! He was so great about asking us our preferences and making sure he got a feel for the vibes we wanted during our reception. The online portal they have also comes in handy, where you can pick songs for the "must play" and "do not play" list. Mark kept the party going and had everyone out on the dance floor - we would definitely recommend him to anyone for their wedding!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Molly Jones · Married on 06/04/2019

Excellent service!

Randy was our DJ for our wedding and he was fantastic! Bunn DJ Company has an online tool where clients can go in and choose music for the playlist. There is also a playlist with a "Do Not Play" feature, which ensures that Ed Sheeran will not be played at your wedding, if you do not want him to be! Randy was very quick to respond to emails and we even shared favorite artists/bands in our first meeting, so that was a fun, effective icebreaker between client and vendor. Not only was I pleased with the music, I was also pleased with Randy's emceeing and the lighting that came in our package. We didn't have any issues with microphones during speeches either. Everything went seamlessly and I can't recommend Randy and Bunn DJ Company enough!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Bunn DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so very much Molly!! Randy had the best time playing for you and your guests at The Umstead!!!

donna · Married on 06/01/2019

Charleston SC Wedding awesome music

Phil was our DJ and he did a fantastic job!! He was in touch with us before the wedding and was so very helpful when choosing music! BunnDJCO has many offices and the Charleston SC office, managed by David Fox, was so very professional and easy to work with. David had been in touch many times early on and put me with the DJ he felt would best fit our wedding and our personalities! Phil Constantine was perfect for us. He made himself available to us prior to our event and he went above and beyond his DJ duties! He was professional and really on top of what was happening with the guests! The dance floor was packed all night long! He got the vibe of what type of music our guests liked and went with it!! Success all around! The guests didn't want the night to end! My only regret was that I couldn't pay Phil for additional time to keep the dancing going. The venue had a hard close at 10pm with no flexibility at all. I told my "month of wedding Planner" that I booked BunnDJ and she said "That is great, they are the best, you will be in good hands!" I will use Bunn DJ and Phil again when I have another event! He did a fantastic job! We were absolutely in goods hands! Our wedding was a blast! Thank you, Phil!!! You are the best!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Caitlin · Married on 06/01/2019

Awesome DJ Experience

Randy at Bunn DJ was absolutely amazing!!! He DJ'd our wedding on 06/01/2019 and also mic'd our Officiant during our Ceremony. We looked at multiple different DJs and hired Randy because of his professionalism and experience. He did an amazing job, we got many comments about what a great DJ he was or that he was the best DJ people had ever heard!! We had a ton of people on the dancefloor all night long, which is exactly what we wanted!!! We also got many comments that EVERY song he played was a "good" song! Throughout the planning process Randy was helpful and had a strong attention to detail. He edited the song for my dad and I to dance to because I wanted to make sure we got to a certain part, and he did it seamlessly! We didn't spend much time at all adding songs to our must play list, but Randy seemed to know exactly what to play!! We would absolutely recommend him and Bunn DJ!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Bunn DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Caitlin! Randy loved playing for your wedding at Melrose Knitting Mill!!

Morgan · Married on 06/01/2019

DJ Kam Blaze

Kam was absolutely amazing! Many people came up to me and stated they have never been to a wedding with so much dancing. He played great music and was the perfect DJ for our special day!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Bunn DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Morgan! Kam is doing a great job in out Richmond office and we love having him on our team!
  • Suzanne

Suzanne · Married on 05/24/2019

Absolutely wonderful DJ!

Hiring Randy as our DJ was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! He was absolutely incredible and we are so grateful for his services.

DJ Bunn Co uses a website to confirm wedding details and add songs to your playlist and it was so easy to use! It had sections for songs that must be played, songs to play if there is time, and songs we did not want played during our reception. It was fun to use and play around with our playlist before the wedding, and really made us feel confident about our preferences!

Randy was so attentive and responsive. We had a wonderful conversation about a week before the wedding and he really solidified my confidence about the flow of the reception. He also gave us really useful feedback on our selections- we requested a lot of hip hop, and he asked if it would be ok to play more rock and classic songs at the beginning of the reception to get all age groups dancing. We hadn't thought about that, and it really worked so well for packing our dance floor with every generation!

I was pretty nervous about our first dance, and Randy made sure to abbreviate the song so I didn't have to dance in front of everyone for long! He included the best parts of our song and made me feel so much more comfortable.

We didn't have room in the budget for a videographer and wished we had a recording of the toasts because they were so beautiful. To my surprise and utter joy, Randy sent us a recording of the entire reception, including the toasts, so we could listen to them afterwards! This was one of the best wedding gifts we received. I was so touched by this thoughtful gesture, and will value this forever!

Overall, we could not have been more impressed with Randy and DJ Bunn Co. We highly, highly recommend his services for your event!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Bunn DJ Company's reply:

This is such an amazing review Suzanne! Thank you so much and congratulations to you and Kyle! Randy said your playlist was awesome!

Katelynn Gulya · Married on 05/18/2019

We loved DJ Jon Feist!

Bunn DJ Company was extremely easy to work and communicate with. We hired Jon to DJ our Myrtle Beach wedding and he was fantastic. He did an awesome job mixing requested songs and keeping our guests on the dance floor all night. We received numerous compliments from guests on his music and demeanor. Jon was also unbelievably kind and helpful. At dinner he came over to make sure my new husband and I had hot fresh food, since he noticed our plates had been sitting awhile when we were busy thanking guests. Would hire him again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Bunn DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Katelynn! Jon (and us) really appreciate the kind words!!

Bailey · Married on 05/17/2019

Beyond awesome

Randy was incredible and so great to work with!!!

We got compliments all night and the next week on how great our DJ was!

Thanks again!

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Kylie

Kylie · Married on 04/13/2019

Bunn DJ & Randy were Great!

Randy with Bunn DJ Company was great! I loved their online portal for selecting music, it made preparing the ceremony and reception so easy. Randy was so great at the wedding! All of our guests loved him!

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 04/06/2019

Guests on the dance floor all night!

David was an awesome DJ and really put us at ease about the most important part of the party! Bunn has a great tool so you can organize your songs based on various categories (e.g. must play, do not play, etc.), which is really helpful to make sure you think of all the songs you want to hear on the big night.

There's not a lot of communication leading up to the wedding, which is totally fine because it gives you time to sort out your must have songs. We had a very easy video chat with David about a week before the wedding to share more information and talk through the plan and timeline. David was great to accommodate a couple minor special requests and was an easy going guy who was focused on making sure we were going to have a good time. We felt like we connected well with him, but it also seems like anyone would.

The night of, David was calm and easy going and did a great job with the playlist through the night. He picked great songs to play and kept the mood going. Everyone has been telling us how much fun they had, and a lot of it had to do with how much time they spent on the dance floor. David gave us a recording of the songs he played, and we're excited to listen to it again and again to relive the memories. We can't say much about the rest of Bunn or other DJs, but we're very glad we went with David for our DJ. He's very nice, funny, and easy going and made it super easy to have fun when it's so important!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Katherine · Married on 03/30/2019

Frank Guertler out of Richmond, VA is the man

We booked DJ Frank Guertler from the VA branch of Bunn DJ and dont regret a thing.
    I have control freak tendencies but music isnt my forte. Frank was professional throughout our wedding planning process and the Bunn DJ music planning website was an awesome tool for Katherine (My wonderful bride) and I to choose the songs we wanted played for both the reception and ceremony. What impressed me the most was Frank took our choices and after talking to us, played so many songs that made me say "AH! Why didnt we think of this song!." He nailed the vibe of our wedding and I really cant remember a moment someone wasnt dancing. Finally, Frank was a great M.C. at the reception but didnt try to be the star of the show which I think is the most important trait of a D.J. for a wedding. Book this guy and his company for real!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Michael Holt · Married on 03/23/2019

Haw River ballroom wedding

Randy did a fantastic job leading the delivery of sound, lighting, A/V,… At our daughter’s wedding. Everything went smoothly and as planned. We could not of asked for a better experience. Thank you Randy!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Bunn DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so much Michael! Randy was honored to DJ your daughter Emma's wedding! He had the best time!

Meredith · Married on 03/23/2019

Excellent dj

Frank Guertler was an AMAZING choice for our wedding day. From being the M.C. at the reception to choosing the perfect songs to fit our vibe from cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing. We have received SO many compliments from guests regarding the music. I wanted a wedding that had everyone up and dancing the whole time, and Frank delivered!!!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Bunn DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Meredith!! Frank LOVES DJing and it really shows with his reviews.

Summer · Married on 03/16/2019

Randy kept the dance floor full...the whole time!!!

Randy was amazing! We come from two different cultures and he did a beautiful job of tying in our favorite hip hop 90s with Arabic music to Wobble to southern dances like Copperhead Road. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and we had a number of people tell us this is the most they’ve ever danced at a wedding. Thank you Randy for making our best day the most perfect it could be!!

Sent on 03/22/2019
    Bunn DJ Company 8

Kathleen · Married on 03/02/2019

Most complimented vendor by guests!

Randy from Bunn DJ Co. provided services for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception on 3/2/19 at The Sutherland. Working with Randy was a dream from start to finish! In planning, he responded to questions quickly, provided great advice and was always willing to assist in any way possible. The ceremony music and microphone set ups were flawless and at our reception, Randy was a rockstar. His professionalism and expertise shine through in everything he does. Our DJ services were one of the most highly complimented aspects of our day! We couldn't be happier in our decision to choose Randy as our DJ.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Bunn DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Katie! Randy had the best time playing for you, Matt and your guests!!

Melissa Peedin · Married on 02/02/2019

Excellent!

Randy was absolutely wonderful to work with! He was very professional, personable, and responsive throughout the whole planning process and event. There was great music selection, and the online portal that Bunn DJ has was user-friendly and made the process smooth. He catered the music selection to our tastes and was able to edit our song selections so they were exactly how we wanted.

Sent on 03/17/2019

Debbie Hammersla · Married on 01/06/2019

Going Away Party with 150 people in attendance

Kalonji Oliver was a fantastic DJ for our party. He was professional, fun and flexible. He followed up prior to the party to ensure that I had made all of the selections. I would highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Bunn DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so much Debbie! Kalonji is the best and we're thrilled to have him with us!! Sounds like your party was awesome.