Bunn DJ Company Reviews

1,293 | Raleigh, NC

1,293 Reviews for Bunn DJ Company

Phaedra Bradley · Getting married on 12/01/2025

Kam blaze killed it

Cameron Robinson AKA Kam Blaze DJ'd our company holiday party in December 2019. We knew we wanted to go with Bunn DJ from prior experiences with Frank Guertler and were pleased that someone was available to DJ our party. Both Frank & Kam were communicative from the start with a phone call discussing our vision, style and preferences for the event. Leading up to the event, Kam reached out to confirm what we wanted and reviewed our list of requested songs. He played them in great order and was able to read the room to add even more great hits. Our coworkers were dancing from the second he cranked up the tunes to the very last song. I would 1000% recommend them for any event you have that needs music and the seamless musical flow that having a professional DJ provides!

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Susan

Susan Caldwell · Getting married on 07/03/2021

Frank brings the party

One of my best friends got married last year and used Bunn DJ/Frank for her wedding. It was one of only two weddings I've ever been to where the music was so good, the dance floor stayed packed all night long. Flash forward a few months later to my own engagement, and one of the first things I did was book Frank for my own wedding. He's great! You have access to all kinds of online planning tools, he's super responsive, and he's willing to work with you to find just the right song for any moment in your ceremony or reception. Our friends kept commenting on the great music from our wedding for weeks!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Bunn DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! We're so glad you love Frank as much as we do! We hope to see you at another event!!
  • Morgan

Morgan Edmiston · Getting married on 06/11/2021

If you are wanting a DJ for your wedding, David Fox with Bunn DJ is a MUST!!!

We have nothing but amazing things to say about Bunn DJ as a whole but most importantly our DJ David Fox! He was extremely professional and was always so quick to respond to any questions, concerns, etc. we had (and we had many). He was always so positive and made this wedding experience so easy and fun. When it came closer to our wedding he even set up a time to call us (very flexible and really worked around our schedule), he spent time listening to everything we envisioned and made some great suggestions and ideas too. We felt like we knew him after that call which made us feel so much more comfortable, after we got off the phone with him we both turned to each other and were SO happy with our choice on choosing Bunn DJ and David. Not only did David make our entire wedding go smoothly without a hitch but everyone at our wedding kept complimenting us on how good our DJ/MC was!! He was so personable and we cannot say enough great things about David. If you are in the Charleston area David is someone you MUST have at your wedding!!!!

Sent on 12/13/2019

Kelsey Wofle · Getting married on 06/11/2021

We danced all night long!

Frank did an amazing job at our wedding! He was so easy to work with and everything covered; even the stuff we didn't think about! Frank kept the dance floor going the whole night, it was never empty! If you are looking to keep that dance floor full than he is your guy!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Mary

Mary Taylor · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Perfection!

Frank was absolutely amazing! Leading up to the big day, he was responsive and answered any and all questions. I gave him the options of reading the room instead of sticking strictly to the playlists we made and he absolutely killed it! I've heard so many times from the guests and even the staff of the hotel how great the music was. If you have any doubts about who to hire for your wedding, Bunn DJ is 100% the best!

Sent on 01/27/2020

Amanda Rizki · Getting married on 11/05/2020

Easiest wedding decision we made!

Working with Randy of Bunn DJ was one of the easiest elements of our wedding! From first contact to wrap up emails, the process was professional, thoughtful, and knowledgeable. The online music system made me feel like we weren’t forgetting any songs we love. Randy was super easy to work with and very responsive. He was also really accommodating when we had a last minute playlist revamp. Even though my new husband and I had pretty divergent music taste for the dance floor, totally understood what we were going for and gave everyone a great night. We had a lot of queer folks and couples at our wedding and Randy definitely understood that we weren’t looking for a super gendered event, we and all of our guests felt totally comfortable. Randy was even able to bring an extra speaker and play music outdoors during dinner as part of our package, which was so helpful! I was really happy I didn’t have to deal with that at all. Randy even wore his cat cuff links in honor of our fur babies!

Randy is a total pro and we were so lucky to have him as our DJ. I would definitely recommend Bunn DJ and Randy specifically to all sorts of couples and anyone having a party or event.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Bunn DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda!! Randy had the best time with your playlist and loved playing for your friends!!
  • Christopher

Christopher Blankenship · Getting married on 10/09/2020

September wedding in Charlottesville

Frank DJ'ed my wedding at Veritas this past September; he was great! He has a very user friendly platform for requesting songs, did a great job mixing our at times conflicting music preferences, and did a great job reading the room to know what songs were keeping people on the dance floor.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Gabriela Roldan · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Amazing!!!

Our dj, Chris, did an AMAZING job!! He was so kind and listened to everything that I asked for and helped me create my vision for my wedding!!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Michael

Michael Ragan · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Excellent experience - thank you Randy!!

Highly recommend Bunn DJ Company (and specifically Randy) to anybody looking for a professional experience where the DJ truly knows how to read the crowd and keep the energy level high throughout the night. Randy was front and center in helping to make our wedding night a perfect one to remember. Thank you so much again!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Bunn DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Mike. Randy had the best time DJing your wedding to Tara at Highgrove Estate in April!
  • J Chan

J Chan · Getting married on 06/11/2020

Great Experience

I would like to give Bunn DJ Company Virginia a 5 star review. They were very well priced, easy to work with, professional, and had great customer support. This was extremely important as we live outside the US and could mostly only communicate through email. I cannot stress how easy this part of the wedding planning was. This helped lower my stress tremendously and was enjoyable in a stressful time. Our DJ was Chris Gayler and he did a fantastic job during the wedding of moving the event along and hitting the key events and the correct times. He adapted well when we had delays or had to change up things at the last second due to unforeseen events during the wedding/reception. I would recommend Chris and Bunn DJ Company to anyone getting married in the Richmond area. Thanks for DJing.

Sent on 12/06/2019

Heidi Smith · Getting married on 05/01/2020

Great Wedding Reception DJ

Frank was a great DJ. He coached us thru the process and helped to streamline our plans. We gave him just a few guidelines and requests for music choices and he did a great job. The dance floor rocked all night long. And I mean it literally shook! Everyone had a great time!! He was professional, on time, prepared and very talented. Thank you Frank and BunnDJ.

Sent on 01/14/2020

Meghan Beeler · Married on 02/08/2020

Best dj everrrrrr

David Fox was AMAZING. Literally the easiest vendor to work with. He was such a kind guy but has a really fun personality and totally gets how to read a crowd. While lining up for our send off all of our guests started randomly singing bohemian rhapsody and without missing a beat, David ran back to play the song with them! Like how fun right?!!! We just loved him!

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 02/08/2020

Brought South Florida to Charleston!

DJ Mike provided! We were hesitant bringing a flavorful South Florida crowd to the quaint and often reserved city of Charleston, but he did not disappoint! The music was spot on from ceremony to dancing the night away to Miami vibes. I loved the party planner feature that allowed us to give DJ Mike a list of songs to play. He honored requests and handled last minute adjustments seamlessly! They also hang lights!! WHICH WERE GORGEOUS! Thank you!! I would definitely recommend Bunn DJ Company to any one in the city and coming from out of town!

Sent on 02/26/2020
  • Lecia

Lecia Sczepanski · Married on 12/21/2019

Randy is the best!

Randy is THE BEST DJ! He played at my daughter's reception and had all age groups on the dance floor all night long. The next day, I heard countless comments from our guests about how much fun they had at the wedding. Thanks so much, Randy!!

Sent on 01/09/2020

Bunn DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so much Lecia!! Those pics look amazing and like everyone was having a blast at Merrimon Wynne!

Courtney Heintz · Married on 12/21/2019

Great Experience!

We had a blast working with Frank! He was a lot of fun to work with. He brought a lot of energy into our wedding. He was very professional and quick to respond with any questions or concerns. Our guests had a wonderful time!!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Mary Ellen Pauli · Married on 12/10/2019

Amazing experience

Bride and groom interviewed and selected Pete and he made the reception a tremendous success! Bridal party and friends danced five hours and enjoyed every minute; Pete is AWESOME!!!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Sherri · Married on 12/07/2019

DJ Steve Stowe with Joe Bunn DJ Company did an excellent job with entertaining our family and friends at my son and his fiance's rehearsal dinner and after party! The music played during dinner was very relaxing; and after dinner Steve really got the party started with great dancing music! He was very professional and very easy to work with. I really felt like his main priority was for the night to be extra special for all of us!
    I would definitely ask Steve to be our DJ at another event in the future, and would recommend his DJ services for anyone else too!
    Thanks Steve!
    The mother of the groom

Sent on 09/12/2013
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Bradt · Married on 12/07/2019

Absolutely the best DJ ever

DJ Frankie was the absolute best DJ. He was professional, organized, on time, extremely experienced, and just phenomenal at picking music for a crowd. He had people dancing nonstop for hours at our reception, while also checking that me and my husband were having fun. We gave him carte blanche on music choices, and he more than delivered. I'd recommend him for absolutely any event.

Sent on 12/09/2019

Abby Schneider · Married on 11/22/2019

Dancing like there is no tomorrow with everyone at your wedding, 11/22/19 @ Dover Hall

Frank from Bunn DJ Company did a fantastic job DJing for our wedding. The music and dancing part of my wife and I's wedding was very important to us because we love to dance and listen to great music with the people we love. You can trust Frank to get to know your musical tastes actually DJ your event and not just play music you selected in the online portal(which was very easy to use by the way). He read the room and kept the party going during our reception for 2.5 hours. What really blew me away was that EVERYONE danced, not just my wife and I and all of our friends that are in their 20's. All age ranges of people were dancing for the majority of the night and were sad to have the fun end. Multiple wives in attendance told us how shocked they were when their husbands came up to them(some in their 70's) and said that they wanted to get out on the dance floor. I would highly recommend Bunn DJ company for your wedding or any other event.

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/16/2019

On Your Feet

You know when you go to weddings and everyone is just awkwardly standing around and not dancing? If you want to avoid that from happening at your wedding hire Bunn DJ. Juan at Bunn DJ did such an excellent job at our wedding. Our guests were dancing the entire time. Also, a music portion that gets overlooked is dinner. Juan did such a great job at choosing the music that played during our 3-course dinner. Multiple guests commented to me how much they liked the music during dinner. Thank you Juan and Bunn DJ for setting the ambiance at dinner and creating a lively dance party. We had the best time because of you!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Betsy

Betsy Caufield · Married on 11/09/2019

Cam is the best DJ ever!

Cameron DJ'd my wedding at Hanover Tavern this past November! He did a fantastic job commanding the room and directing people when it came time for all the right milestones in the reception (cake cutting, father daughter dance, etc.). Bunn as a company was very professional and stayed on top of keeping in touch and making sure everything was coordinated. For my entrance song, I had a very specific points in the song when I wanted me and my husband to make our entrance- after a five minute phone call with Cam, he executed it flawlessly. Definitely recommend, best DJ ever!!! Seriously!!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Jeanne · Married on 11/02/2019

The best kind of DJ!

Chris from Bunn was fantastic! After our first meeting we could tell he got what we were looking for, no cheesy wedding songs and good bit of Iron Maiden thrown in! The event and song planner on their website made it super easy to create a playlist for him to go off of. I could not recommend Chris more!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 11/02/2019

Perfect Bilingual DJ

Rich was our DJ for our big day, we requested a bilingual (Spanish and English) evening and he did great with making the announcements in both languages! He did great on reading the taste of music for my guests, everyone danced all night. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Jennifer Ganley · Married on 11/02/2019

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Randy, from Bunn DJ Company, was the DJ for our wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Randy was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was readily available to answer any questions we had - and using the online portal to communicate our music preferences to him was a breeze. He took such care in organizing our wide range of musical preferences - and our guests' requests - into fun, themed sets. He made sure all of our guests had the best time - and kept everyone on the dance floor! We highly recommend Randy!

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel Campbell · Married on 10/26/2019

Juan of a kind!

We had an amazing time with our DJ, Juan! He did the music for our ceremony and reception and provided the lighting as well. He absolutely crushed it!!! He kept us all having fun and dancing all night. He worked very well with us too especially that we had a couple music selections for the ceremony and reception that were a bit hard to find but he did it and made sure that everything we wanted was included in our day. Juan was a rock star DJ and added tremendous fun to our day!

Sent on 11/24/2019