Petals and Lace Events

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

Petals and Lace Events is a wedding and event planner located in Beaverdam, Virginia. Owner Karla believes the small details that go into creating your vision is what she does best. She takes the stress out of planning so you can focus on the love and commitment being made that day. Petals and Lace Events have exclusive vendors that will make your day shine. Karla realized her passion for wedding planning after she planned her own. She turned her passion into a business, and strives to create a magical day for you and your spouse.

Karla loves the time and details it takes to create your unique wedding day. The DIY projects, Pinterest inspiration boards, and ideas of every couple make her job fun and exciting. Her full and partial planning services, as well as day-of coordination, will flawlessly execute your bridal shower, ceremony, and reception. Their team of two will take care of event design, guest list management, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals. Petals and Lace Events has experience planning the following wedding types:

• Civil union
  • Military wedding
  • Non-religious ceremony
  • Religious ceremony
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Riley Married on 08/21/2021

She did a fantastic job! Would highly recommend!

Karla did an incredible job! She was very organized and made sure everything was where it was supposed to be, she even stayed late into the night to make sure everything was taken care of before she left! Would highly recommend!
    Cj Buechner Married on 08/21/2021

Karla was awesome!

Karla was great, she was amazing in helping with any issues that surfaced as well as helping handle the groomsman and make sure everything went smoothly. She was great at communicating and even drove 2 hours to come to the venue prior to the event to plan with us. Would recommend her to anyone looking to utilize a wedding coordinator.
    Keni B. Married on 08/21/2021

So amazing!!! Hire Karla!!!!

I don’t even know where to begin.. If you need a wedding coordinator or planner, HIRE KARLA!!! Not only did she help plan and coordinate the most beautiful wedding ever, but she genuinely cares about the people that she works with. I can’t even help but get emotional while writing about how much Karla positively impacted my wedding day. She made sure that every single detail was perfect and took so much stress off of me, my husband, and all of our family members. She goes above and beyond to make sure that your day is absolutely perfect. I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Karla.

I also want to add- I hired Karla in 2019 when I first started planning my wedding. For many reasons, we ended up postponing our wedding and didn’t get married until 2021. Karla stuck with me the whole time. She’s an incredible planner/coordinator, but she’s also a friend to you while you’re planning your wedding and beyond. My wedding wouldn’t have been the same without Karla and I am so incredibly grateful for her kindness, professionalism, attention to detail, and genuine care for us and our families.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Richmond Make Up Artist, LLC Richmond Make Up Artist, LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

I love Karla! I refer all my brides to her company. She is so detailed, passionate and takes care of her clients so well! I love how she reaches out the vendors to check timelines and if you need additional information. She is awesome! You won't go wrong choosing her!

Bridal Glow Bridal Glow Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had the opportunity to work with Karla, owner of Petals and Lace Events, in September of 2017. I was a little out of my normal realm of things as I do hair and makeup, but I stuck around to assist Karla. It was a very rainy day and the venue did not have a rain backup plan. Karla quickly put HER backup plan and the wedding turned out absolutely beautiful. She knew that I had a white tent and had talked to me earlier in the week asking if the bride and groom could borrow it in the event it did rain. Karla set up the chairs for the ceremony in the tent, and decorated it so beautifully in order for the guest to be able to enjoy the ceremony with out getting drenched. The wedding ran so smoothly. I can not believe how quick Karla was to act on the lurker issues that tend to pop up as other vendors start to arrive, for example, the caterer was supposed to supply serving utensils for the meal, however there were zero! Karla has a wedding day emergency kit(this thing is a huge tool box, every planner should have one now that I’ve seen this). In her emergency kit she had serving utensils. I did not provide makeup for this bridal party, they did their own and the brides lashes started coming off...Karla’s emergency kit to the rescue again, she had eyelash glue. There were a few other things like this that popped up and Karla was so quick on her toes to make sure the issue was resolved. I highly recommend hiring Petals and Lace Events to plan your wedding, if you don’t have a full time planner in your budget I absolutely recommend hiring her as your day of. Not only is Karla among the best in her profession she is also genuinely kind, hard working, and a joy to be around.

Bunn DJ Company Bunn DJ Company Wedding DJs

Organizing and keeping a 225+ person wedding running smoothly is no easy task and I have to say that Karla from Petals & Lace handled everything perfectly at a recent event we worked together. Co-ordination is key and she made sure that I knew of any changes or issues during the night - it made my job easier and the wedding was a blast! The mother and father of the bride, as well as the bride herself raved at the end of the night how good Karla was - definitely recommended.

15233 Verdon Rd Beaverdam, VA, 23015
Location of (Petals and Lace Events)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding