Richmond Make Up Artist, LLC

Richmond, Virginia View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

My name is Kirsty Wingfield and I have been in the make up industry for over 10 years. This is my passion and it brings me great joy to be able to share this with Brides on their most special day.

At Richmond Make Up Artist my goal is to give you the wedding you've always dreamed of. Originally from Zimbabwe, Africa, I know that Brides from every continent want that special, glamorous and unique look and I can help you find it!

I offer airbrush makeup packages with individual lashes. Every client will meet with me before your wedding day to chat about your beauty wants and needs. A bridal trial is important so you can try the look you are wanting and also meet the Artist.

I so look forward to chatting about your big day!

Chat soon,

Kirsty

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Licensed
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Chelsey H. Married on 05/11/2022

Absolutely amazing!

Kirsty is hands down the BEST! She was such a light during a a crazy stressful time with Covid making us reschedule multiple times. She was so flexible and understanding during the whole process. When we finally got to have our special day she was so quick, efficient and had great Covid protocols in place. My small group of ladies enjoyed being pampered and made to look even more beautiful than they already are! I will definitely be using Kirsty in the future for special events! HIGHLY RECOMMEND her for your special day!
  • Jane
    Jane M. Married on 12/06/2021

Highly recommend

Kirst is a fantastic makeup artist. I booked her for my bridal wedding and I was so happy with the outcome (so were my bridesmaids). If you are looking for a professional, experienced, and organized person to do your makeup, Kirsty is your person! She helped me feel excited, calm, and prepared for my big day. I would definitely book her again.
  • Geneva
    Geneva F. Married on 11/13/2021

She is so kind!

Kirsty was awesome to work with! Super easy going and flexible. I sent her some of my requests over email and she was able to capture my vision soooo well for my wedding day! Not to mention, she is so sweet! She made sure to do everyone's makeup AND prioritize mine in a super timely manner! Excellent service. Book her now!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Petals and Lace Events Petals and Lace Events Wedding Planners

Kirsty is one phenomenal makeup artist. Her work and products surpass most. I've worked many weddings with her and keeping the timeline and staying on track is just as important as all the beautiful faces she creates. She is always on time and keeps a clean and orderly work space. I've seen her work last through the heat of summer. She is so kind and friendly and make her clients feel at home. I highly recommend her to everyone!

White Black Photography White Black Photography Wedding Photographers

Kirsty is not only a phenomenal make up artist, but is incredibly sweet and easy to work with. She is calm, genuine and very friendly. Her makeup work is stunning yet very natural. It also holds up well in the summer months, which is important to me as a photographer. She is my top go-to artist when brides are asking for a referral.

Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast Historic Weddings

Kirsty is a very professional make-up artist that arrived promptly and was so friendly and endearing. Our bride looked amazing walking down the aisle and really made her day one to remember. We would definitely recommend her to any bride-to-be!

Richmond, Virginia, 23229
Location of (Richmond Make Up Artist, LLC)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding