Gohar Makeup

Charlottesville, VA View map Visit website

A beauty service in Charlottesville, Virginia, Gohar Makeup enhances the natural beauty of brides and their wedding parties. This team of beauticians strives to perfects any wedding day look, specializing in makeup design and application. International makeup artist, Gohar Ayvazyan, offers makeup services for brides, movie and television stars, and portrait photo sessions.

At Gohar Makeup, brides can request traditional contour makeup or natural makeup to bring out their unique beauty. Through a makeup trial, brides can decide which style and look are fit for them. If desired, Gohar can also apply eye makeup that includes fake eyelash application as well as make-up for the entire wedding party. For further convenience, brides have the option to request services on-site to any location of their choosing.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90.00

$100.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Makeup
Group Discounts

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

• Karen
    Karen M. Married on 06/05/2021

Loved my makeup - thanks Gohar!!

Gohar did my wedding makeup along with 7 bridesmaids and my flower girl in early June. She has such a lovely, calm energy that really helped relax me on the big day -- which was huge for an anxious bride like me! Her work is beautiful, and she really listens to what you want and how you want to look on your wedding day. All of my bridesmaids loved their looks as well -- thank you, Gohar! Wish we could do it all over again.
    Carolyn S. Married on 05/30/2021

Amazing MUA!

I was lucky enough to find Gohar for my big day and I was more than thrilled with her work! I've had my make up done as a bridesmaid and the looks were always over the top and I didn't feel or look like me.

I wanted a natural look that would show my favorite features (blue eyes and freckles) and Gohar delivered! She has unbelievable talent and I was blown away for my wedding day for myself, bridesmaids, and mothers!
  • Carrie
    Carrie Married on 04/11/2020

Great makeup artist for my 2020 wedding

Gohar did my makeup for my August 22nd wedding. Originally our wedding was in April and she was very flexible when we had to switch to the new date due to covid restrictions. I did my trial and actual wedding makeup in Gohar's home studio which is bright and relaxing. The makeup was beautiful in my photos and she is very professional and polite.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Alayna & Dan
    27 photos · 10/13/2017

Makeup by Danaya Makeup by Danaya Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had an opportunity to see Gohar’s incredible dresses , when she was one of the Designers at the Fashion Show in DC . If you need a dress , that is unique yet feminine, look no further...Gohar will create your dream dress ! . On top of her incredible talent as a Designer, she will complete your look by a beautiful makeup application. Ladies , if you need someone in Charlottesville, Gohar will help you with a dress design or makeup!

TopKnotStudio TopKnotStudio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Besides being one of the nicest vendors I've ever worked with, and vouched for by many others in our creative community, Gohar is extremely talented!! Ive watched her transform ladies from freshfaced fiance's to gorgeously glamorous brides ready for there big day. She really knows what she's doing and any bride would be LUCKY to have her working her magic!! Highly recommend!

3 Cats Photo 3 Cats Photo Wedding Photographers

I love working with Gohar. Not only is she a true artist, but she is a kind, easy-going professional who makes any event more fun! Her work is exquisite! I highly recommend her and work with her whenever I can!

Charlottesville Charlottesville, VA, 22901
434-485-0913
Location of (Gohar Makeup)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding