822 Cabell Ave, Apt D, Charlottesville, VA 22903 Map · Phone number

About Xiaoqi Li Photography

Hello! I'm Xiaoqi (pronounced "cho-chee"), a Charlottesville wedding photographer with a passion for capturing stories in Virginia and worldwide. There’s a magic to love stories, but not in a 'happily ever after' fairytale sorta way. Getting married is not “The End”...it’s just the beginning - the first page setting a new chapter of your lives together.

Although there are lots of traditions from all around the world when it comes to weddings, remember that it’s ultimately your love story, so follow what makes your heart happy! Whatever you decide, I’ll be there to document your day as it unfolds.

When I'm not out with my camera and step-stool, you might find me walking around the Downtown Mall, trying my hand at new recipes, or curling up with a good stand-up comedy on Netflix (John Mulaney, anyone?).

Have a question or just want to send me a Netflix recommendation? Come say hello!

Follow Xiaoqi Li Photography on

p1 charlottesville wedding photography virginia wedding rva photographer 4 51 996796
Xiaoqi Li Photography
p30 charlottesville wedding photography virginia wedding rva photographer 31 51 996796
Xiaoqi Li Photography
p2 charlottesville wedding photography virginia wedding rva photographer 3 51 996796
Xiaoqi Li Photography
p3 charlottesville wedding photography virginia wedding rva photographer 2 51 996796
Xiaoqi Li Photography
p4 charlottesville wedding photography virginia wedding rva photographer 7 51 996796 v3
Xiaoqi Li Photography
p5 charlottesville wedding photography virginia wedding rva photographer 6 51 996796
Xiaoqi Li Photography
p6 charlottesville wedding photography virginia wedding rva photographer 6 51 996796 v3
Xiaoqi Li Photography
p7 charlottesville wedding photography virginia wedding rva photographer 8 51 996796 v2
Xiaoqi Li Photography
p8 charlottesville wedding photography virginia wedding rva photographer 29 51 996796
Xiaoqi Li Photography
p9 charlottesville wedding photography virginia wedding rva photographer 14 51 996796
Xiaoqi Li Photography
p10 charlottesville wedding photography virginia wedding rva photographer 11 51 996796
Xiaoqi Li Photography
p11 charlottesville wedding photography virginia wedding rva photographer 12 51 996796
Xiaoqi Li Photography
p12 charlottesville wedding photography virginia wedding rva photographer 13 51 996796
Xiaoqi Li Photography
p13 charlottesville wedding photography virginia wedding rva photographer 10 51 996796
Xiaoqi Li Photography
p16 charlottesville wedding photography virginia wedding rva photographer 18 51 996796
Xiaoqi Li Photography
p15 charlottesville wedding photography virginia wedding rva photographer 5 51 996796 v3
Xiaoqi Li Photography
p14 charlottesville wedding photography virginia wedding rva photographer 15 51 996796 v3
Xiaoqi Li Photography
p17 charlottesville wedding photography virginia wedding rva photographer 17 51 996796
Xiaoqi Li Photography
p18 charlottesville wedding photography virginia wedding rva photographer 19 51 996796
Xiaoqi Li Photography
p19 charlottesville wedding photography virginia wedding rva photographer 23 51 996796
Xiaoqi Li Photography
p20 charlottesville wedding photography virginia wedding rva photographer 28 51 996796
Xiaoqi Li Photography
p21 charlottesville wedding photography virginia wedding rva photographer 24 51 996796
Xiaoqi Li Photography
p22 charlottesville wedding photography virginia wedding rva photographer 22 51 996796
Xiaoqi Li Photography
p23 charlottesville wedding photography virginia wedding rva photographer 16 51 996796
Xiaoqi Li Photography
p24 charlottesville wedding photography virginia wedding rva photographer 30 51 996796
Xiaoqi Li Photography
p25 charlottesville wedding photography virginia wedding rva photographer 21 51 996796
Xiaoqi Li Photography
p26 charlottesville wedding photography virginia wedding rva photographer 25 51 996796
Xiaoqi Li Photography
p27 charlottesville wedding photography virginia wedding rva photographer 27 51 996796
Xiaoqi Li Photography
p28 charlottesville wedding photography virginia wedding rva photographer 20 51 996796
Xiaoqi Li Photography
p29 charlottesville wedding photography virginia wedding rva photographer 7 51 996796

6 Reviews for Xiaoqi Li Photography

Xiaoqi Li Photography 1
Xiaoqi Li Photography 2
Xiaoqi Li Photography 3

Sam · Married on 03/30/2019

If Xiaoqi is available, please, book her!

Step 1. Look at her work.
    Xiaoqi is so skilled! We hired her because we wanted to be able to look back at our photos and relive the big moments but also take a peek at some of those subtle but meaningful moments that will inevitably be missed by the busy bride and groom. Xiaoqi has a knack and passion for capturing both types of moments.
    Step 2. Contact her.
    Xiaoqi is as personable as she is talented. This is the other reason we decided we wanted her to be involved in documenting our big day. We genuinely like her! Probably because she took the time to get an understanding of our history as a couple, our interests, and our quirks.
    Step 3. Choose Xiaoqi!
    She is prompt, professional, highly skilled, and has an appreciation for what she does and what it means to her clients. SPOILER ALERT: You will have fun working with Xiaoqi. She takes her work seriously, but she doesn't take herself too seriously. In our case, both Bride and Groom could not be happier about our choice in photographer.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Xiaoqi Li Photography's reply:

Sam, you rock! Thank you so much for all of your kind words! I'm so excited for your wedding day and can't wait to capture all the moments with you and your loved ones :)

Brandon Johnson · Married on 10/28/2018

Book this photographer!

My Wife and I sought out photographers online for our wedding and we started taking calls to get a feel for each person and how they conducted business. Most were nice but would email nonstop or send invoices immediately. Xiaoqi and I’s beginning and conversation went very differently. One of her first questions was, “what inspires you about photos?” We talked for a while about the style and focus my Wife and I wanted for our photos and it was immediately obvious she was our photographer. Along the way she kept us in check with regular updates, clear invoice and payment schedules and she even sent us a Five Guys gift card to help alleviate our stress! On the day of our wedding Xiaoqi arrived early and, knowing we had a very large family, was organized with a detailed list of shots, felt extremely comfortable directing large groups and got all of our photos done on schedule. My Wife and I cannot say enough good things about Xiaoqi’s professionalism, her technical ability and just overall how cool of a person she is. We just did our preview session and our photos turned out amazing! We will be working with Xiaoqi for maternity and baby photos and…every chance we can get!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Xiaoqi Li Photography's reply:

Totally not nearly as cool as you and Cintha, but thanks haha :) It has been such a joy working with you all this past year, and I'm so grateful for your trust in me from day 1. Thank you again for sharing so many wonderful words about your experience with me! I'm definitely looking forward to keeping in touch!

Al · Married on 07/18/2018

We were very happy to have Xiaoqi Photograph her wedding. She always took that extra step to make Our Day Very Special. I can’t thank her enough for documenting what will last forever in our hearts.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Xiaoqi Li Photography's reply:

Hey Lina & Al, thank you so much for the kind words! It was an honor documenting your wedding day and helping you arrange prints of your memories in your home :) Best wishes!!

Award

Xiaoqi Li Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• I Do Weddings with Love
    I Do Weddings with Love Wedding Florists

I have had the privilege to work with this amazing artist on several occasions. Her photography is top notch and her professionalism is unmatched. I HIGHLY recommend her to all my clients

• 822 Cabell Ave, Apt D Charlottesville, VA, 22903 See on map