Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sweet Fix

Custom Wedding & Special Occasion Cakes and Dessert Tables

Sweet Fix specializes in custom-designed, all-natural wedding and special occasion cakes made from scratch and completely hand-designed. We also offer custom stylized dessert tables which include a wide array of Southern and European influenced bite size desserts.

About Sweet Fix:

Sweet Fix serves brides all across Virginia including Richmond, Charlottesville, Northern Virginia, DC, Virginia Beach, Hampton Roads and other surrounding cities.

We believe that quality, freshness and taste is just as important as the appearance of your cake. We make all of our desserts from scratch, using only the highest quality, ALL-natural ingredients. Please take a moment to read our baking philosophy here.

While Sweet Fix always shares in the vision of our clients, we will not copy an existing cake decorator or designer. Our love for - and experience in - the visual arts makes the need for unique, custom designs of ultimate importance. We work closely with our clients to understand their event style and request that they share with us any photos of other designs that inspire them, as well as selected color and fabric swatches, flowers, table decor, favors, and other visual elements. Through these elements, we develop designs that both complement our client’s event and ensure that their desserts and displays are always “one-of-a-kind”.      Inspiration is key!

In addition to our custom cakes, we devote hours to the theme development, design, creation, print and collection of all visual display elements for our dessert tables and styling including but not limited to; labels, cards, favors, edibles, backdrops, floral arrangements, table decor, serving ware,  packaging, etc.

For more information, to set up an appointment or for schedule availability, please email:  info@sweetfixrva.com

Categories: Wedding Cake

Cupcakes (1)
Kosher (1)
Nut Free (1)
Organic (1)

Amanda at Sweet Fix is a true artist. Her creativity and passion is a pleasure to work with. She made the entire experience so much fun without any stress. She did everything I had imagined and more. The best part, was the cake was a true work of art, but it tasted even better than it looked. Everyone said it was by far the most delicious cake they have ever had! We couldn’t have been happier!

Profile Picture Matthew, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cake Stands

THE best. They helped us design 3 cakes for our wedding day which came out perfectly! They incorporated our creative ideas in an affordable and fun way not to mention the quality and taste of the desserts were absolutely amazing. I've never had a better cake in my life. We loved this business and hope to use them again in the future for other events!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/11/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Pastries, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Local, Organic, Cake Stands

The team is AWESOME! Amanda is really passionate about her craft, and everyone else on her team is amazing. The professionalism is matched with an air of friendship, which is a quality some businesses I searched for seemed to lack. They took the time to really pair of flavors perfectly, and the design didn't take long to plan with Amanda's help! Our anniversary tier didn't make it because we left it in the freezer of our venue (UGH.), but everyone loved the cake that we did have! lol I hope to surprise my hubby with cupcakes in the flavor of our wedding cake on our first anniversary. (P.S. They're cupcakes are AMAZING.)

Profile Picture Amber, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Sweet Fix Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $5.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $6.00
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00

Organic
Health License
7 AWARDS

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Sweet Fix is on the top of my list when referring my clients to a wonderful baker for their wedding cake. The creations are artfully designed, perfectly presented and Delicious. Highly recommend !!!!!

Creative, Fun, Professional, YUMMY! Sweet Fix will Fix you up with your Sweet Tooth needs!

Working with Sweet Fix is a dream! Their creativity and delivery is always knocked out of the park.

I get all buzzed when I hear the name, Sweet Fix! By a landslide, the best culinary artists in the Bakers field! Amanda will bring the best taste, look and overall experience when ordering your wedding cake or f*ing macaroons- my all time favorite macaroons!!!!! Can I put that?

We are constantly amazed by the cakes Sweet Fix puts out! We work so many weddings that use their services, and the cakes are always beautiful and the brides are ALWAYS completely satisfied! This company is well organized and their cakes and dessert tables are truly works of art. If you're looking for a cake to remember, on such a very special day, Sweet Fix is the place!

Events